Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Location
    Kerrville
    Posts
    10,990


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    KKK In Classroom: What Can Hatred Teach Kids?

    I think it would work. Hatred IS learned as a child. Look at what your parents taught you.
    Good luck with this.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0..._content=Title
    William McGuinness

    [Email Address: Removed]

    KKK In Classroom: What Can Hatred Teach Kids?

    Posted: 03/19/2013 6:31 pm EDT

    Popular knowledge suggests that hate is learned, like writing or reading. So who is the most effective teacher, and what happens when professors and teachers invite hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and the Westboro Baptist Church into the classroom?

    [Quoted Text: Removed] Copyright 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc.
    Last edited by opinterph; March 20th, 2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: removed email address; truncated excessive quote from copyrighted source; Refer to CE&P Posting Guidelines
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  2. #2
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: KKK In Classroom: What Can Hatred Teach Kids?

    ^Hatred is 95% taught. The other 5% are sociopaths who have no regard for their fellow man.

  3. #3
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Location
    Kerrville
    Posts
    10,990


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: KKK In Classroom: What Can Hatred Teach Kids?

    Ya got that right! Maybe we can get rid of some in congress this way.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  4. #4
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    779


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: KKK In Classroom: What Can Hatred Teach Kids?

    If schools taught actual unabridged revisionist history, none of this idiocy would be necessary.
    Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.

  5. #5
    Perpetual Misspeeler Vitamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,441


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: KKK In Classroom: What Can Hatred Teach Kids?

    It really depends on the age group of the class. Even High School might be pushing it some areas. I fail to see a problem with this at the college level, however.
    Don't do scat, kids. It means you're a Republican.

  6. #6
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    779


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: KKK In Classroom: What Can Hatred Teach Kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    If schools taught actual unabridged revisionist history, none of this idiocy would be necessary.

    OOps That should have been....If schools taught actual unabridged and not revisionist history, none of this idiocy would be necessary.
    Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.

  7. #7
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    779


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: KKK In Classroom: What Can Hatred Teach Kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    It really depends on the age group of the class. Even High School might be pushing it some areas. I fail to see a problem with this at the college level, however.

    I don't either as long as the discussion is a real discussion and not indoctrination. If they also represented Leninists, Stalinists, Maoists, Islamic Jihadists, The Black Panthers, The New Black Panthers, Color of Change, La Raza, SPLC, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, CAIR, ANSWER, NAACP, SCLC, Neturei Karta, Bash Back, Dan Savage, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, with a host of others as merchants of hate speech then I would have no problem with the discussion. If however the subject matter is cherry picked to portray only a certain viewpoint then that is propaganda. If that is what is happening then I don't think that has any place in a school environment.

    It is somewhat amusing to point out that they would be using methods employed by the very groups they purport to despise in order to indoctrinate this country's children.
    Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •