JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    humble
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    298

    Code of Conduct

    quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    I'll go first.
    There was this guy with whom there was a mutual atraction, i was flat ass broke at the time when i asked him out so i desided to have a date at my place. The date wasnt going so hot so i turned on the tv and started watching a mexican soap, the male lead cheats on his wife, i show ky dusgust and my date starts to justify the guys actions. As soon as he did that i wanted the date to be over, so i called some of my friends over. As soon as they got there the date was over as we had no privacy in fact i made him feel awkward and payed zero atention to him.

  2. #2
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    Da hell? Justifying cheating. HUGE red flag!!

  3. #3
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,109

    Code of Conduct

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    Crude, rude and dishonest.

    Why not: this ain't working out.

  4. #4

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    You were rude to him and it wasn't justified. Shame on you.

  5. #5

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    I guess I'm not understanding all the unneeded drama.

    Why not just say, "Hey... this isn't working out for me, and I'm no longer interested, but thank you for coming over."
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  6. #6
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    Agreed with the above comments, btw.

  7. #7
    Kien
    Guest

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    Meanie head!!!!

  8. #8
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I guess I'm not understanding all the unneeded drama.

    Why not just say, "Hey... this isn't working out for me, and I'm no longer interested, but thank you for coming over."
    Yeah.......that's the two of us

  9. #9
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,362
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    I flat out tell someone we aren't clicking and I refuse to pretend that we are. I suck at being phony. I have no problem being honest...it saves everyone alot of time.

  10. #10

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    Quote Originally Posted by bi-4u2 View Post
    I'll go first.
    There was this guy with whom there was a mutual atraction, i was flat ass broke at the time when i asked him out so i desided to have a date at my place. The date wasnt going so hot so i turned on the tv and started watching a mexican soap, the male lead cheats on his wife, i show ky dusgust and my date starts to justify the guys actions. As soon as he did that i wanted the date to be over, so i called some of my friends over. As soon as they got there the date was over as we had no privacy in fact i made him feel awkward and payed zero atention to him.
    You don't sound like a very good date. You're the reason the date wasn't going "so hot".

    Why couldn't you just tell him thanks for the evening and end it amicably instead of acting like an ass?
    Last edited by CowboyBob; March 18th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

  11. #11
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,679
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    The platinum rule "Treat others in the way they like to be treated." I bet your date never asked to be treated like shit. Shame on you!
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



  12. #12
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    The only time I've ever ended a date I started feeling sick and wanted to go to bed, so that's what I said and he left. That was easy.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,514

    Code of Conduct

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    One time when a date wasn't going well, he headded to the bedroom and I headded right out the front door.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  14. #14
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    humble
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    298

    Code of Conduct

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanboy View Post
    You were rude to him and it wasn't justified. Shame on you.
    Ouch guys. Let me be clarify things. he was a great looking guy and we shared a few laughs as well as a handful of friends. I asked the guy out but he turned me down, he did agree to come over for dinner but i knew that he wanted sex but i was really hoping it would turn into a date as the day went. I asked him to come over since i couldn't go out. When i said it wasn't going so hot, i meant GOOD, it was not going good at all. I turned on the TV when i needed him to stop coming on too me, i knew he watched that soap. It was already clear to me that the "mutual attraction" between us was emotionally one sided, i wanted a relationship he wanted something sexual. it wasn't going to work out with him but when he justified cheating i knew i didn't want to touch him in anyway. I called my friends over because he was getting a little too persistent and i didn't want to have to drive him back to his place, at the end of the night i made sure he found his own ride.

  15. #15
    Fantasize it's Fun
    Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,213
    Blog Entries
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    I failed to answer the door badd Yuki

  16. #16

    Re: quickest way youve gotten out of a date

    OK, you get a pass!
    Quote Originally Posted by bi-4u2 View Post
    Ouch guys. Let me be clarify things. he was a great looking guy and we shared a few laughs as well as a handful of friends. I asked the guy out but he turned me down, he did agree to come over for dinner but i knew that he wanted sex but i was really hoping it would turn into a date as the day went. I asked him to come over since i couldn't go out. When i said it wasn't going so hot, i meant GOOD, it was not going good at all. I turned on the TV when i needed him to stop coming on too me, i knew he watched that soap. It was already clear to me that the "mutual attraction" between us was emotionally one sided, i wanted a relationship he wanted something sexual. it wasn't going to work out with him but when he justified cheating i knew i didn't want to touch him in anyway. I called my friends over because he was getting a little too persistent and i didn't want to have to drive him back to his place, at the end of the night i made sure he found his own ride.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.