JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 102
  1. #1
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Not sure if many of you remember the case of that 16 year old girl that was gangraped in that small, football-centric-town, in Ohio. A young teen was taken around a party and raped, even one of the rapists tweeted nude photos (Child pornography) out to the world that night.



    Not posting the photos because they are below the age of 18 but you can find them through the link/Google search.


    Here's the good stuff:


    Inside a small Steubenville, Ohio, courtroom filled with sobbing and exhausting emotion, Judge Thomas Lipps found Trent Mays and Ma'lik Richmond guilty Sunday of raping an intoxicated 16-year-old girl. Lipps sentenced both defendants to a minimum of one year in a youth correctional institute with the determination for a longer sentence coming from child-service experts.


    Mays received an additional year for transmission of nude photos, to be served after his rape sentence is completed. Mays and Richmond also will have to register as sex offenders for the rest of their lives.

    "It provides a great incentive to do well," said Lipps, who could have ordered Mays and Richmond to remain behind bars until they turned 21.

    Mays, 17, and Richmond, 16, both wept, at times uncontrollably, as the verdict was announced. Mays buried his head in a handkerchief as defense attorneys rubbed his back. He later hugged his parents goodbye.

    Richmond was able to stand and approach the victim's family and deliver a tearful apology before breaking down into the arms of court manager Fred Adballa Jr.
    "I'm sorry," Richmond said through gasps and cries, "for putting you guys through this. I'm sorry."



    Sex offenders for the rest of their LIFE.



    Wonder how they will explain that to their kids, hell even get a job outside of that pathetic, incestuous, town.




    Should have kept them there till they were 21.


    We all know how much Prisoners love themselves some child rapists.



    link for Photos of courtroom: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/highsch...164129528.html
    Last edited by DigitalFudge; March 17th, 2013 at 01:39 PM.

  2. #2
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    I've been following this case.

    The photos of the unconscious girl, tho. ;_;

    I agree, they should've kept them until they were 21. Ripe n' ready. In prison more than likely they would have experienced the same.

  3. #3
    JUB Addict loveguys72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,335

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Agreed they should have gotten the maxium sentence, and very pleased with the lifetime registration as sex offenders. Cheeirng for them to be raped in prison is a bit beyond the pale.

  4. #4
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by loveguys72 View Post
    Agreed they should have gotten the maxium sentence, and very pleased with the lifetime registration as sex offenders. Cheeirng for them to be raped in prison is a bit beyond the pale.
    Ditto!
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  5. #5

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    The link says "the Prosecutors had argued that the things that made the girl an imperfect witness, her substantial impairment, also made her a perfect victim."

    The person was so stupefied by alcohol, they 'couldn't speak or move'.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by loveguys72 View Post
    Agreed they should have gotten the maxium sentence, and very pleased with the lifetime registration as sex offenders. Cheeirng for them to be raped in prison is a bit beyond the pale.


    I wasn't hoping for their rape I was hoping for them to get the shit beat out of them.



    I'll be pleased with either though


  7. #7
    Glorious Years on JUB!
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    35,989
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    That poor teen girl, I hope she's alright.

    As for these boys, they are now convicted sex offenders - for life. No amount of remorse will remove it from their records.

    I think it would be good for everyone if out of this sporting establishments educate the young people of both sexes on the law about conduct in such matters.

    It makes me wonder how some folks are defending the boys because they're star players for their area, to the detriment of the enormity of the girl's violation.


  8. #8
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    ^ > THEIR boys? THEIR boys wouldn't do THAT........

    Five will get you five hundred they are sorry only because they got caught.

  9. #9
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    1-2 years? Not enough. But I'm glad they'll be registered as sex offenders for life. Since she'll have to live with the trauma of being a rape survivor for the rest of her life, I have zero sympathy for how "their lives were ruined" by the sentence. They ruined their own lives.

    What became of Mike Nodianos--the stupid fuck who was cracking rape jokes in the video and watching on as they sexually assaulted her? And the rest of the guys who did nothing to intervene? SMH.

  10. #10

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Sad story all around.

    I don't think anyone "won".........well maybe the witnesses (friends of the football players) who were there & saw what happened but didn't do anything.....they got immunity from prosecution in exchange for their testimony & cooperation in the trial.

    I DISAGREE with making them register for sex offenders for life because:

    1. They were just 16 & 17 years old, & probably didn't understand that they would get prison sentences and be registered as a sex offender before they raped the girl.

    2. Where were the parents when this was going on? Also, the town & the school basically worshiped these guys because they were on a championship football team. That might not make sense to you big city folks, but high school football players who win championships in a small town with almost nothing else going for it..........would probably be able to get away with doing a lot of questionable things in their free time. Kids will do the worst things when they are left with no supervision & no control........have you read the novel, "Lord of the Flies"?

    3. Giving these guys a lifetime sex offender status doesn't lessen or fix the emotional trauma that the 16-year old girl went through. Giving these guys a lifetime sex offender status doesn't prevent her from getting raped in the future (by another man).

    4. By making these 16 & 17 year old guys lifetime sex offenders, we're basically taking away their ability to find employment for the rest of their life. The military won't take them, and almost any employer won't hire them. So more likely than not, that means we, the taxpayers & society, will be paying their welfare checks & food stamps for the rest of their lives.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  11. #11

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    ... The military won't take them...
    I thought the military took anyone.

  12. #12
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    4. By making these 16 & 17 year old guys lifetime sex offenders, we're basically taking away their ability to find employment for the rest of their life. The military won't take them, and almost any employer won't hire them. So more likely than not, that means we, the taxpayers & society, will be paying their welfare checks & food stamps for the rest of their lives.

    Good, why, because that girl may never have a healthy sustainable relationship for the rest of her life. Ask anyone who works in rape trauma.

  13. #13
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    They could be sued in civil cases by the girl and her family for who knows how much. If so, nearly every cent they ever earn, probably for the rest of their lives, would be taken away.

  14. #14
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I don't think anyone "won".........well maybe the witnesses (friends of the football players) who were there & saw what happened but didn't do anything.....they got immunity from prosecution in exchange for their testimony & cooperation in the trial.
    The victim that was raped won... at least some sort sense that justice was done.

    1. They were just 16 & 17 years old, & probably didn't understand that they would get prison sentences and be registered as a sex offender before they raped the girl.
    Doesn't matter. At that age they certainly did understand that rape was wrong. At that level... in high school that was certainly the case.

    2. Where were the parents when this was going on? Also, the town & the school basically worshiped these guys because they were on a championship football team. That might not make sense to you big city folks, but high school football players who win championships in a small town with almost nothing else going for it..........would probably be able to get away with doing a lot of questionable things in their free time. Kids will do the worst things when they are left with no supervision & no control........have you read the novel, "Lord of the Flies"?
    Utter baloney. The parents are not on trial here. Some may want to put them on trial, but that's beyond the point. The point was that these football players committed a crime against a teenage girl who could not possibly consent. And us big city folks? As compared to those who live in Anaheim, OC? There is still a justice system in even small towns. There are courts, with judges and prosecutors.

    3. Giving these guys a lifetime sex offender status doesn't lessen or fix the emotional trauma that the 16-year old girl went through. Giving these guys a lifetime sex offender status doesn't prevent her from getting raped in the future (by another man).
    Nothing can fix the emotional trauma, but letting them off the hook won't help.

    4. By making these 16 & 17 year old guys lifetime sex offenders, we're basically taking away their ability to find employment for the rest of their life. The military won't take them, and almost any employer won't hire them. So more likely than not, that means we, the taxpayers & society, will be paying their welfare checks & food stamps for the rest of their lives.
    They should have thought about that before committing an act of rape.

  15. #15
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    By making these 16 & 17 year old guys lifetime sex offenders, we're basically taking away their ability to find employment for the rest of their life.
    Whose fault is it that they're sex offenders?

    Oh it's their own fault. And now they have to live with their mistake. Poor them.


  16. #16

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Good, why, because that girl may never have a healthy sustainable relationship for the rest of her life. Ask anyone who works in rape trauma.
    You're comparing the importance of being able to put food in your mouth & a roof over your head.........to the importance of having a healthy, sustainable relationship??

    In case it isn't clear to you.........being in a healthy, sustainable relationship is nice, but not required for survival. Being able to support yourself financially is.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  17. #17
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I DISAGREE with making them register for sex offenders for life because:

    4. By making these 16 & 17 year old guys lifetime sex offenders, we're basically taking away their ability to find employment for the rest of their life. The military won't take them, and almost any employer won't hire them. So more likely than not, that means we, the taxpayers & society, will be paying their welfare checks & food stamps for the rest of their lives.
    First of all, life isn't fair.

    There is someone in my family who is registered as a sex offender for life because he kissed an underage girl. That's it. Totally out of line by him, I know, but it's still on his record and their aint a thing he can do about it now. These boys raped a girl. That is a BIG deal. You can't throw that out as a mistake. Rape isn't funny, and should always be treated VERY seriously.
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  18. #18
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    You're comparing the importance of being able to put food in your mouth & a roof over your head.........to the importance of having a healthy, sustainable relationship??
    What is that supposed to mean? Having healthy relationships, even friendships, could be put in jeopardy for the victim.

    In case it isn't clear to you.........being in a healthy, sustainable relationship is nice, but not required for survival. Being able to support yourself financially is.
    What does that red herring have to do with anything here? Having relationships (even if they are friendships) is very important as people are social creatures. Well at least most of them are. Money isn't the end all, and many people who have tons of money are FAR from happy. I've seen people who are poor and are far more happy than rich people... trust me on that one. Financial success doesn't mean a damn thing with regards to happiness. Buying the newest toys doesn't make up for human relationships. EVER.

    Stop excusing a crime.
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 17th, 2013 at 03:04 PM.

  19. #19

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Whose fault is it that they're sex offenders?

    Oh it's their own fault. And now they have to live with their mistake. Poor them.
    Well I still think they should register as sex offenders, but it shouldn't have to be for their lifetime.

    I believe in forgiveness & redemption, in due time. I hope that there is a way for these guys to petition to have the sex offender registration be removed, maybe after 10 years.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  20. #20
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Well I still think they should register as sex offenders, but it shouldn't have to be for their lifetime.

    I believe in forgiveness & redemption, in due time. I hope that there is a way for these guys to petition to have the sex offender registration be removed, maybe after 10 years.
    That is a fault of the system then.
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  21. #21

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by justanothershyguy View Post
    There is someone in my family who is registered as a sex offender for life because he kissed an underage girl. That's it. Totally out of line by him, I know, but it's still on his record and their aint a thing he can do about it now.
    I don't know the circumstances of your family member's situation, so I can't comment.

    But I don't think that first-time sex offenders, who have no other criminal records, should have to register for life as sex offenders. There should be some way to have it removed after some time, and only after it can be proven that the person was rehabilitated.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  22. #22

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Well I still think they should register as sex offenders, but it shouldn't have to be for their lifetime.

    I believe in forgiveness & redemption, in due time. I hope that there is a way for these guys to petition to have the sex offender registration be removed, maybe after 10 years.
    Agreed. This was an awful thing they did but I'm not sure anything you do at 16 should be punished by endangering your ability to live for the rest of your life. Do we believe that at the age of 16 or 17 we can decide that these teens are incapable of changing? Are they inherently evil? I'd prefer 10 years in prison for them rather than a lifetime of being registered as a sex offender.

  23. #23
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,476

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    didnt the law get changed recently here in SD, where if you are dating a 16 or 17 year old girl and the guy is 18 or 19 then they will NOT have to register as a sex offender anymore if its determined they had sex? or is that something still in the works?? I think its a good idea tho. Some of these kids are not sex offenders.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,937

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I don't know the circumstances of your family member's situation, so I can't comment.

    But I don't think that first-time sex offenders, who have no other criminal records, should have to register for life as sex offenders. There should be some way to have it removed after some time, and only after it can be proven that the person was rehabilitated.
    My cousin who is a social worker says that kids are being arrested and thrown in jail for all sorts of stuff because they are stupid and it is becoming more widespread than many know.
    There are progressive people who want to change some of these laws because some of them are off the charts---but they have given up because when they did bring up sensible solutions guess which political party labeled them as supporters of child molesters?

  25. #25
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Rape is the absolutely most vile and disgusting crime imaginable to me. And at 16 and 17 you are WAY beyond the point where you know EXACTLY what you're doing. Having them as registered sex offenders for life is the LEAST those little monsters deserved. JQ, good for you, defending rapists. Why the FUCK should any of us here care for their ability to get a job in the future? Let them starve to death for all I care.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  26. #26
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by jensu846 View Post
    didnt the law get changed recently here in SD, where if you are dating a 16 or 17 year old girl and the guy is 18 or 19 then they will NOT have to register as a sex offender anymore if its determined they had sex? or is that something still in the works?? I think its a good idea tho. Some of these kids are not sex offenders.
    I doubt that a 10-minute "date" with a comotose 17-year-old in the back seat of a Volkswagen would be covered.

  27. #27
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Rape is the absolutely most vile and disgusting crime imaginable to me. And at 16 and 17 you are WAY beyond the point where you know EXACTLY what you're doing. Having them as registered sex offenders for life is the LEAST those little monsters deserved. JQ, good for you, defending rapists. Why the FUCK should any of us here care for their ability to get a job in the future? Let them starve to death for all I care.
    Exactly this. /\/\

    I'm not going to cry about them having to register as sex offenders. At that age, one should know. They should have thought about committing such a vile act prior.

  28. #28
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Well I still think they should register as sex offenders, but it shouldn't have to be for their lifetime.

    I believe in forgiveness & redemption, in due time. I hope that there is a way for these guys to petition to have the sex offender registration be removed, maybe after 10 years.
    Why shouldn't it be a lifetime when she has to live with the trauma for the rest of her life?

    When she is hurting and suffering, she will at least have the knowledge that her rapists are out there suffering for a life time, too.

    These guys are a danger to society. They earned themselves this label. I'm shuddering just thinking about those leaked photos/videos of the incident. The unconscious girl being carried around like like she's some kind of disposable sex toy, with absolutely no regard for her humanity. Unbelievable.

  29. #29
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,937

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by justanothershyguy View Post
    First of all, life isn't fair.

    There is someone in my family who is registered as a sex offender for life because he kissed an underage girl. That's it. Totally out of line by him, I know, but it's still on his record and their aint a thing he can do about it now. These boys raped a girl. That is a BIG deal. You can't throw that out as a mistake. Rape isn't funny, and should always be treated VERY seriously.
    I was referring to what happened to justanothershyguys family member who an aggressive prosecutor can mess up a guys life forever for a victimless crime and destroy a family forever, mom dad and kid---not talking rape obviously.

  30. #30
    JUB Addict loveguys72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,335

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    The "Romeo and Juliet" laws don't apply. This is rape, a violent crime, committed by two people who are well old enough to know better. These guys are sociopaths who are only sorry they got caught. Some things in life you don't get to walk away from. Rape is one of them. I don't want anything bad to happen to them, but since the girl has to carry this with her for the rest of her life, why shouldn't the boys?

    Quote Originally Posted by jensu846 View Post
    didnt the law get changed recently here in SD, where if you are dating a 16 or 17 year old girl and the guy is 18 or 19 then they will NOT have to register as a sex offender anymore if its determined they had sex? or is that something still in the works?? I think its a good idea tho. Some of these kids are not sex offenders.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguydowntown View Post
    My cousin who is a social worker says that kids are being arrested and thrown in jail for all sorts of stuff because they are stupid and it is becoming more widespread than many know.
    There are progressive people who want to change some of these laws because some of them are off the charts---but they have given up because when they did bring up sensible solutions guess which political party labeled them as supporters of child molesters?

  31. #31
    I Run S.C. BFizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    They were just 16 & 17 years old, & probably didn't understand that they would get prison sentences and be registered as a sex offender before they raped the girl.
    Right, I'm sure they thought they would get away with it, which is why they were laughing and cracking jokes in the video.

    In no way helps their case or makes me feel sympathetic for them.

  32. #32
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I don't know the circumstances of your family member's situation, so I can't comment.

    But I don't think that first-time sex offenders, who have no other criminal records, should have to register for life as sex offenders. There should be some way to have it removed after some time, and only after it can be proven that the person was rehabilitated.
    The interesting thing is in Canada the general public would never know these boys names because of the Young Offenders Act. I think the USA justice system is a bit too harsh. These boys should be locked up for sure BUT they also need help and a lot of of.

    These boys clearly need a lot of counselling, a lot of help to turn their lives around. There are worst cases of grown men committting horrible acts of violence who are not registered sex offenders.
    Last edited by MorrisseyX; March 17th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

  33. #33
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,476

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeland View Post
    I doubt that a 10-minute "date" with a comotose 17-year-old in the back seat of a Volkswagen would be covered.
    agreed. wasnt talking about this particular case. was referring to the "Romeo and Juliet" laws. just didnt know there was an actual name for it til Loveguys72 post. Thanks.

  34. #34
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    being in a healthy, sustainable relationship is nice, but not required for survival. Being able to support yourself financially is.



    There are plenty of gas stations around Ohio who I'm sure will be looking for employees in 2014.



    Or, you could give them a job. You seem to love yourself some Child Rapists.
    Last edited by DigitalFudge; March 17th, 2013 at 05:44 PM.

  35. #35

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    For chrissake you guys. Did you bother to read what actually happened? THEY FINGERED HER. That's right, they FINGERED her. This only went to trial as a rape case because an out of control, extraordinarily stupid and cowardly Ohio state legislature decided to classify fingering as rape. (I remember a few years ago a college (high school?) wrestler was (almost?) charged with rape because he fingered his opponent's asshole during a match.) Gimme a break! Let's save our outrage for real crimes. The real outrage is not what these drunk 16 year old boys did, but what this ridiculous law compelled the jurors to decide. No reasonable man (to use the legal phrase) would consider this to be rape.

  36. #36
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Oh so fingering without consent isn't rape? It's fucking assault. SEXUAL ASSAULT.

    News flash: If someone spits on someone, that's also assault.

    Sexaul assault is sexual assault. Plain and simple.

  37. #37
    In Heat............ BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,409

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Rape is the absolutely most vile and disgusting crime imaginable to me. And at 16 and 17 you are WAY beyond the point where you know EXACTLY what you're doing. Having them as registered sex offenders for life is the LEAST those little monsters deserved. JQ, good for you, defending rapists. Why the FUCK should any of us here care for their ability to get a job in the future? Let them starve to death for all I care.
    ^This.

    Same old codswallop from JayQueer.

    I'd have let them rot in jail til they died.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  38. #38
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Sad story all around.

    I don't think anyone "won".........well maybe the witnesses (friends of the football players) who were there & saw what happened but didn't do anything.....they got immunity from prosecution in exchange for their testimony & cooperation in the trial.

    I DISAGREE with making them register for sex offenders for life because:

    1. They were just 16 & 17 years old, & probably didn't understand that they would get prison sentences and be registered as a sex offender before they raped the girl.

    2. Where were the parents when this was going on? Also, the town & the school basically worshiped these guys because they were on a championship football team. That might not make sense to you big city folks, but high school football players who win championships in a small town with almost nothing else going for it..........would probably be able to get away with doing a lot of questionable things in their free time. Kids will do the worst things when they are left with no supervision & no control........have you read the novel, "Lord of the Flies"?

    3. Giving these guys a lifetime sex offender status doesn't lessen or fix the emotional trauma that the 16-year old girl went through. Giving these guys a lifetime sex offender status doesn't prevent her from getting raped in the future (by another man).

    4. By making these 16 & 17 year old guys lifetime sex offenders, we're basically taking away their ability to find employment for the rest of their life. The military won't take them, and almost any employer won't hire them. So more likely than not, that means we, the taxpayers & society, will be paying their welfare checks & food stamps for the rest of their lives.
    1. Seriously? They weren't aware that raping a teenage girl was a crime? SERIOUSLY?

    2. Yes, I read Lord Of The Flies, which is about a group of pre-teen boys stranded on an island for months and become murdering assholes. Which is nothing like what happened (aside from lack of parental guidance), so it has no bearing on this case. The fact that the parents were not present doesn't excuse what happened, nor the fact that they are football players in a small town.

    3. It's not about lessening her trauma - only time and therapy will do that. It's about punishing the rapists for, you know....raping a minor?

    4. Boo fucking hoo. I have no pity for rapists and child molesters. Nor for people who use this issue to take a not-so-subtle swipe at government assistance programs.

  39. #39
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    well, good luck to those two dudes. hope they don't drop the soap. they better request pc because they're good as dead in prison pop, even in the youth house. heard about the horror stories in the youth house.
    Last edited by refujiunderground; March 17th, 2013 at 09:38 PM.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  40. #40

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    (I remember a few years ago a college (high school?) wrestler was (almost?) charged with rape because he fingered his opponent's asshole during a match.)
    The definitions of fingering, 'assault' and 'rape' seems to change at every state and national border crossing.

    BTW: Wasn't there another case here on JUB last year when some other drunk football fans draped their penises over another comatose person?

  41. #41
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    For chrissake you guys. Did you bother to read what actually happened? THEY FINGERED HER. That's right, they FINGERED her. This only went to trial as a rape case because an out of control, extraordinarily stupid and cowardly Ohio state legislature decided to classify fingering as rape. (I remember a few years ago a college (high school?) wrestler was (almost?) charged with rape because he fingered his opponent's asshole during a match.) Gimme a break! Let's save our outrage for real crimes. The real outrage is not what these drunk 16 year old boys did, but what this ridiculous law compelled the jurors to decide. No reasonable man (to use the legal phrase) would consider this to be rape.
    You are either a troll, or stupider than Sarah Palin. Rape is rape, whether they inserted their penis in her or their fingers. There are people who were penetrated with foreign objects against their will, and it's no less horrifying than if it were a penis.

    It was a sexual assault on a minor, done without her consent, and then broadcast in public via photos and video as if it were a joke. Fuck those assholes.

  42. #42
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Can someone please explain to me what the appeal is for having sex with someone that is so intoxicated she's basically a dead body?

    Also, what's there to be proud of? I'm assuming these boys were proud of what they did because they distributed the photos. What's there to be proud about? Scoring with a dead body?

  43. #43
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Can someone please explain to me what the appeal is for having sex with someone that is so intoxicated she's basically a dead body?

    Also, what's there to be proud of? I'm assuming these boys were proud of what they did because they distributed the photos. What's there to be proud about? Scoring with a dead body?
    Sex is part of the "appeal" of rape. Having power over someone is the other half of the equation.

    The fact that they reveled in such a disgusting act demonstrates that it most likely that they would do it again if they weren't caught the first time.

  44. #44
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    There are plenty of gas stations around Ohio who I'm sure will be looking for employees in 2014.
    No, these guys are unemployable for the rest of their lives.

    They won't even be able to deliver pizzas when they're 50.

  45. #45
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    For chrissake you guys. Did you bother to read what actually happened? THEY FINGERED HER. That's right, they FINGERED her. This only went to trial as a rape case because an out of control, extraordinarily stupid and cowardly Ohio state legislature decided to classify fingering as rape. (I remember a few years ago a college (high school?) wrestler was (almost?) charged with rape because he fingered his opponent's asshole during a match.) Gimme a break! Let's save our outrage for real crimes. The real outrage is not what these drunk 16 year old boys did, but what this ridiculous law compelled the jurors to decide. No reasonable man (to use the legal phrase) would consider this to be rape.
    Bye




    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    No, these guys are unemployable for the rest of their lives.

    They won't even be able to deliver pizzas when they're 50.
    This verdict just keeps getting better


  46. #46
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Update: CNN messiness and new trial details


    So found this on Reddit, basically CNN went on and on about how ruined these "Boys" live's are and left out anything about the girl, it's a good read.


    More details on how Mays (The white one) may be incarcerated till he is 24.

    (This isn't from CNN, this is a story about CNN's coverage on the case)


    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/1...ville-rapists/



    CNN broke the news on Sunday of a guilty verdict in a rape case in Steubenville, Ohio by lamenting that the “promising” lives of the rapists had been ruined, but spent very little time focusing on how the 16-year-old victim would have to live with what was done to her.

    Judge Thomas Lipps announced on Sunday that Trent Mays, 17, and Ma’lik Richmond, 16, would be given a maximum sentence after being found guilty of raping a 16-year-old girl while she was unconscious. Richmond could be released from a juvenile rehabilitation facility by the age of 21 and Mays could be incarcerated until the age of 24.

    CNN’s Candy Crowley began her breaking news report by showing Lipps handing down the sentence and telling CNN reporter Poppy Harlow that she “cannot imagine” how emotional the sentencing must have been.

    Harlow explained that it had been “incredibly difficult” to watch “as these two young men — who had such promising futures, star football players, very good students — literally watched as they believed their life fell apart.”

    “One of the young men, Ma’lik Richmond, as that sentence came down, he collapsed,” the CNN reporter recalled, adding that the convicted rapist told his attorney that “my life is over, no one is going to want me now.”

    At that point, CNN played video of Richmond crying and hugging his lawyer in the courtroom.

    “I was sitting about three feet from Ma’lik when he gave that statement,” Harlow said. “It was very difficult to watch.”

    Candy then asked CNN legal contributor Paul Callan what the verdict meant for “a 16 year old, sobbing in court, regardless of what big football players they are, they still sound like 16 year olds.”

    “What’s the lasting effect though on two young men being found guilty juvenile court of rape essentially?” Crowley wondered.

    “There’s always that moment of just — lives are destroyed,” Callan remarked. “But in terms of what happens now, the most severe thing with these young men is being labeled as registered sex offenders. That label is now placed on them by Ohio law.”

    “That will haunt them for the rest of their lives.”

    Watch this video from CNN, broadcast March 17, 2013.



    the convicted rapist told his attorney that “my life is over, no one is going to want me now.


    no one is going to want me





    Too bad the boy wasn't this concerned of who "Wanted" him when he was in the same room with that girl.




    GOOD-BYE


    Hope he has fun slinging dope when he gets out.
    Last edited by DigitalFudge; March 17th, 2013 at 10:30 PM.

  47. #47
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Oh and enjoy that Video (Although it's there to show the ridiculous CNN reporting), girls, get to see that verdict in action



  48. #48

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I DISAGREE with making them register for sex offenders for life because:

    1. They were just 16 & 17 years old, & probably didn't understand that they would get prison sentences and be registered as a sex offender before they raped the girl.

    3. Giving these guys a lifetime sex offender status doesn't lessen or fix the emotional trauma that the 16-year old girl went through. Giving these guys a lifetime sex offender status doesn't prevent her from getting raped in the future (by another man).
    Are you serious or just stupid?

    1. So they're not supposed to receive punishment because they weren't aware that they would get punished?

    3. No, but they're less likely to do something like this again. What does the punishment not being able to lessen the victim's emotional trauma or prevent her being raped again have to do with this anyway? With your logic, punishing a murderer is useless because it won't bring the victim back to life.
    Last edited by Inverted; March 17th, 2013 at 10:38 PM.

  49. #49
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Okay, I didn't care to learn the names, but the um "lighter" dude's "apology"...



    Das it?

    Least Ma'lik sounded genuine. And the other dude is the one getting more time, right?

  50. #50
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: High School football players found guilty of raping teenage

    Digitalfudge... you know what really irks me about that? This paragraph:

    Harlow explained that it had been “incredibly difficult” to watch “as these two young men — who had such promising futures, star football players, very good students — literally watched as they believed their life fell apart.”
    Very good students? Don't they know the difference between right and wrong? And suddenly, their lives are more important than the victim. If they were such intelligent and good students, they would have never committed the crime.

    And yes you're right. The rapists (and that is EXACTLY what they are) are now playing victim. As if they were the ones that were raped.

    Yeah and CNN screwed up big time. They are just on the same level of Fox News.

    And as others have said: They are only crying because they GOT CAUGHT and CONVICTED.
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 17th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.