JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 106
  1. #1

    Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Obama said today in his interview with George S. of ABC News that he was not responsible for closing the White House to public tours.

    He blamed the Secret Service.

    http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...216.html?hp=l7



    Apologies to Sgt. Schultz.

  2. #2

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Justapixel lives on.

  3. #3

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Justapixel lives on.
    Bob -- why is it that you can never comment on the subject but always bring something else to the thread.

    I ask the moderator on duty to remove your comment.

    If Obama does not know what goes on at the White House -- what else doesn't he know?

  4. #4
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Jack this is utterly ridiculous. The White House being closed for any reason-- remodelling, construction, security issues, security alerts, or whatever else, is not something Obama or any President personally sits and micromanages. Going from that to "he controls nothing that goes on in the White House" is infantile, even for you.

  5. #5

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    ^^

    Obama went on the road and said hundred of thousands of people were going to lose their jobs, their insurance, their Medicare, their flu shots, services would be closed and eliminated, etc. The Obama plan was to make political hay off the Sequester -- and you're going to say he knew nothing about closing the WH to public tours? Surely the most intelligent man ever in the WH would know this.

  6. #6
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    Obama went on the road and said hundred of thousands of people were going to lose their jobs, their insurance, their Medicare, their flu shots, services would be closed and eliminated, etc. The Obama plan was to make political hay off the Sequester -- and you're going to say he knew nothing about closing the WH to public tours? Surely the most intelligent man ever in the WH would know this.
    This conclusion is as stupid as saying you are incapable of doing your job because you didn't even know there was a termite problem in the fence in your backyard.

    Stop making stupid threads, stupid posts, and stupid conclusions. We're all dumber for reading this garbage.

  7. #7
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Total cow manure thread... there is absolutely no basis for this one, asides from a supposed quotation that was taken out of context once again. Utterly ridiculous conclusions and completely feeble. Yes, stop making these mind numbingly stupid threads. And if I get in trouble for finally telling the truth so be it. These threads are just moronic... it's worse than reading a segment on that weekly standard or townhall garbage website.

  8. #8
    JUB Addict andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,297

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Apparently Disneyworld Paris ran out of orange soda this afternoon.

    WHY DIDN"T DISNEY CEO BOB IGER KNOW ABOUT THIS? WHY DOESN"T HE FIX IT?

  9. #9
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    I vote to all just put him on ignore at this point. This is ridiculous, and I am not using the other R word out of respect for mentally challenged people.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  10. #10
    . chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,343

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Justapixel lives on.
    Perhaps laikaNYC?

    ...with history the final judge of our deeds. - JFK

  11. #11
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    "They" stopped the White House tours when W lived there, too. I remember because I had taken a tour a few years before and wondered why anyone would care.

  12. #12
    JUB Addict andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,297

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    I did the tour in the late 90s, and loved it.

  13. #13
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House


  14. #14
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Jack, do you have some proof of insight into how the daily operations of the White House are run and the deliberations and decision making process of the Secret Service, who is charged with guarding said White House? I'm thinking you don't and are just going to come back with something like "you wouldn't read it anyway." For someone who seems to have no discernible participation in the decisions made in the daily operation of the government, you seem to act like you intimately know what goes on when these decisions are made and the motives behind them.

  15. #15
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    Jack, do you have some proof of insight into how the daily operations of the White House are run and the deliberations and decision making process of the Secret Service, who is charged with guarding said White House? I'm thinking you don't and are just going to come back with something like "you wouldn't read it anyway." For someone who seems to have no discernible participation in the decisions made in the daily operation of the government, you seem to act like you intimately know what goes on when these decisions are made and the motives behind them.
    While meeting secretly with fascist communist-socialist Islamist forces bent on destroying America, in the middle of their Kenyan death to America ritual Obama accidentally spilled some of the Blood of Americans he was using on the carpet, necessitating a temporary cessation of all public tours.

    Obviously.

  16. #16
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    While meeting secretly with fascist communist-socialist Islamist forces bent on destroying America, in the middle of their Kenyan death to America ritual Obama accidentally spilled some of the Blood of Americans he was using on the carpet, necessitating a temporary cessation of all public tours.

    Obviously.
    Damn. That's my bad. In perusing my news sources today, I totally overlooked Ann Coulter's blog. How could I have missed such an important and fact filled news source? Well at least I got caught up on the Jack Springer Story-of-the-Day and was able to gain back at least part of the information I was missing.

  17. #17

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    Perhaps laikaNYC?
    It's incredible as to just how much the OP hates the President of the United States. He nips at his heels with every step.

    Such obsessive hatred. It's worrisome.

  18. #18

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Bob -- why is it that you can never comment on the subject but always bring something else to the thread.

    I ask the moderator on duty to remove your comment.

    If Obama does not know what goes on at the White House -- what else doesn't he know?
    Okay Springer. Here's an on-topic post about your thread.

    Your continuously posting of hatred threads against the President of the United States about the most petty and ridiculous of things have turned this CE&P forum into a mockery. Your threads have nothing to with actual political discussion. All you do is post baiting threads about non-issues and this is another one. You are desperate and your obsessive hatred for your President is disturbing.

    If you can't deal with Barack Obama being elected not once, but twice, you'd better get some help because you're simmering in your cesspool.

  19. #19
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,363

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    His postings simply reflect many other postings I've seen on Obama getting reelected Cowboy. THe thing is the people spewing these things...their voters back home love it.

  20. #20
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Zomg i ran out of toilet paper! Why isn't obama doing anything about it!?

  21. #21
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,973
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Another lie in a thread title -- does anyone know who holds the record for those?


    With respect to the narrow issue of White House security and the Secret Service, it is quite correct that the President is not in chartge of what goes on at the White House: the Secret Service is charged with that task, and they make the decisions.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  22. #22

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    You and other have continually kissed the ass of the President and don't hold him accountable for almost anything he does or says.

    It's time to see the man as he is and not is the hero attire you constantly adorn him with.

    The economy is not improving, Obama lies on a regular basis -- as in the focus of this thread.

    If me and few others would not hold Obama up for review -- most of you guys would crown him king.

    Honestly, would you accept that the President of the United States has no control of the White House being open for visitors? Didn't you listen to his litany of closures over a small cutback in spending?

    Get off the kool-aid and think for yourself.





    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Okay Springer. Here's an on-topic post about your thread.

    Your continuously posting of hatred threads against the President of the United States about the most petty and ridiculous of things have turned this CE&P forum into a mockery. Your threads have nothing to with actual political discussion. All you do is post baiting threads about non-issues and this is another one. You are desperate and your obsessive hatred for your President is disturbing.

    If you can't deal with Barack Obama being elected not once, but twice, you'd better get some help because you're simmering in your cesspool.

  23. #23
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    You and other have continually kissed the ass of the President and don't hold him accountable for almost anything he does or says.

    It's time to see the man as he is and not is the hero attire you constantly adorn him with.

    The economy is not improving, Obama lies on a regular basis -- as in the focus of this thread.

    If me and few others would not hold Obama up for review -- most of you guys would crown him king.

    Honestly, would you accept that the President of the United States has no control of the White House being open for visitors? Didn't you listen to his litany of closures over a small cutback in spending?

    Get off the kool-aid and think for yourself.
    Jack, you don't get much appreciation on here, so allow me to offer up what so many others on here have failed to do. We recognize your tireless efforts everyday to go out and search the vast catalog of information that is the internet in search of something to remind us that we are just one step away from Nazis riding dinosaurs running this country. While lesser men would stop after 300 sites of not being able to find something of substance against the President, you push on. Your perseverance and drive pay off in the end when, on Bob's Southern Fried Recipes and True American Patriot Political Discourse Blog, you find that one nugget of information that exposes the President for the inept, greedy, American-hating person he truly is. You then follow up tirelessly with links to interviews, research, and personally written letters, memos, and other works of literature that contain the plethora of factual information you use to expose this son-of-a-bitch and who he really is to the world. The efforts and dedication you put into your work do not go unnoticed and will be rewarded one day when Ronnie Reagan's second coming occurs and the apocalypse begins.

    So keep up your brave internet based political Monday morning quarterbacking and keep fighting the good fight to keep all Americans safe and free with your well researched, fact-based exposes.

  24. #24
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    272

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Okay Mr. Springer. One mo' time.

    Just answer one question. Yes or no.

    Do you or have you ever worked for the Federal Government?

    Answer yes or no. No other answer will suffice.

    If you choose again not answer this simple question, I would again respectfully request that you cease and desist any further comments about federal government employees or how it operates.

    To put my question in perspective for you--I worked for the Federal Government and have intimate and direct knowledge about the REALITY of how it truly operates. From how folks are hired, how budgets are truly generated and yes, who controls Government building operations.

    Or, maybe I should just say I am aware of the facts relating to your thread, and you sir, once again, have put NO facts forward to support your ramblings.

    Please continue...

  25. #25
    . chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,343

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    Or, maybe I should just say I am aware of the facts relating to your thread, and you sir, once again, have put NO facts forward to support your ramblings.
    Facts?

    For those who still are dependent on facts, the White House tours are run by the Secret Service. If some Secret Service workers have been "furloughed", there are fewer to guard the President (neocons' wet dream). Can't have it both ways: you can't only be in favor of certain aspects the "sequester" and not others. Too bad they aren't upset because 750 workers have been laid off. Who cares, right?

    ...with history the final judge of our deeds. - JFK

  26. #26
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    272

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    Facts?

    For those who still are dependent on facts, the White House tours are run by the Secret Service. If some Secret Service workers have been "furloughed", there are fewer to guard the President (neocons' wet dream). Can't have it both ways: you can't only be in favor of certain aspects the "sequester" and not others. Too bad they aren't upset because 750 workers have been laid off. Who cares, right?
    And you sir, get the gold star. Funny how the facts get in the way of the OP's rants...

  27. #27
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    You and other have continually kissed the ass of the President and don't hold him accountable for almost anything he does or says.
    Oh puh-lease. The same old crap line.

    It's time to see the man as he is and not is the hero attire you constantly adorn him with.
    Nobody is elevating to hero status. I consider him a good president... he could have done a few things more, but he's been pretty decent.

    The economy is not improving, Obama lies on a regular basis -- as in the focus of this thread.
    Yet the economy is improving and that's shown by clear numbers and statistics. Stop trying to use that bullshit line. 240,000 jobs were created in the last month and 150,000 construction jobs created the last few months. This is clearly an economy improving. Try to demonstrate some facts please.

  28. #28
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Obama said today in his interview with George S. of ABC News that he was not responsible for closing the White House to public tours.

    He blamed the Secret Service.

    http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...216.html?hp=l7



    Apologies to Sgt. Schultz.

    This is the stupidest thread you've ever made.

    Obama did not say that he did not know what was going on. He said that he was not responsible for closing the White House to tours.

    Your thread title is so stupid and misleading that I've asked the moderators to have it removed.

  29. #29
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    This is the stupidest thread you've ever made.

    Obama did not say that he did not know what was going on. He said that he was not responsible for closing the White House to tours.

    Your thread title is so stupid and misleading that I've asked the moderators to have it removed.
    Jack should change his name to Fox News, since he doesn't let facts get in the way of his rabid anti-Obama narrative.

  30. #30

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    ... and it keeps on coming ... apologies for the CEO of the country not knowing what is happening in his own house.

    Obama went on a national scare campaign for sequester. It's his policy to make normal everyday citizens feel the pain of sequestration -- it's his choice. Turning down the thermostat, reducing the amount of paper used/purchased would have saved tons of money -- and yet, none of that or any other money saving measures were even considered.

    Obama takes his vengeance out on grade school groups who scrimped and saved to visit the WH.

    What a great man.

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    Facts?

    For those who still are dependent on facts, the White House tours are run by the Secret Service. If some Secret Service workers have been "furloughed", there are fewer to guard the President (neocons' wet dream). Can't have it both ways: you can't only be in favor of certain aspects the "sequester" and not others. Too bad they aren't upset because 750 workers have been laid off. Who cares, right?

  31. #31

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Oh puh-lease. The same old crap line.
    ... and still so true.

  32. #32

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ... and it keeps on coming ... apologies for the CEO of the country not knowing what is happening in his own house.

    Obama went on a national scare campaign for sequester. It's his policy to make normal everyday citizens feel the pain of sequestration -- it's his choice. Turning down the thermostat, reducing the amount of paper used/purchased would have saved tons of money -- and yet, none of that or any other money saving measures were even considered.

    Obama takes his vengeance out on grade school groups who scrimped and saved to visit the WH.

    What a great man.
    Talk about living in a bubble. Springer, you've gone so far off topic yourself in this thread you don't know whether to shit or go sailing.

    You're displayed to the world over and over again your seething hatred for the President. Ranting like this over and over again only makes you look like a complete fool. Find something more constructive to do instead of regurgitating the propaganda you hear.

    By the way....what do you do for a living?

  33. #33
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ... and it keeps on coming ... apologies for the CEO of the country not knowing what is happening in his own house.

    Obama went on a national scare campaign for sequester. It's his policy to make normal everyday citizens feel the pain of sequestration -- it's his choice. Turning down the thermostat, reducing the amount of paper used/purchased would have saved tons of money -- and yet, none of that or any other money saving measures were even considered.

    Obama takes his vengeance out on grade school groups who scrimped and saved to visit the WH.

    What a great man.
    So which is it Jack-- he's incompetent and doesn't even know what's going on in the White House, or he cancelled the tours knowingly on purpose to screw people over? Because you've made both claims now.

  34. #34
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    So which is it Jack-- he's incompetent and doesn't even know what's going on in the White House, or he cancelled the tours knowingly on purpose to screw people over? Because you've made both claims now.
    Don't you remember that Obama is both:

    1) an incompetent idiot and an evil mastermind

    2) a godless atheist and a fundamentalist Muslim

    3) a bleeding heart liberal and a filthy Socialist.

    He's also my sister!

    *slap*

    My daughter!

    *slap*

    My sister and my daughter!
    Last edited by FuryOfFirestorm; March 14th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.

  35. #35
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,180

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    I don't agree or understand most of the things that go on in Washington or what the POTUS does and I don't think anyone on here does either BUT most of us do agree anything he does or doesn't do will always be better than the alternative and that is Mitt or any of his likeness. Anything he will do or ever did will never get an agreement or so much as a "great idea" from the opposition and when that happen, people can expect the same in return. He still isn't a bigger bitch as I want him to be.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  36. #36
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Bob -- why is it that you can never comment on the subject but always bring something else to the thread.

    I ask the moderator on duty to remove your comment.


    If Obama does not know what goes on at the White House -- what else doesn't he know?
    I wasn't aware that we had shift changes.

    Did you send that as a comment, a post report, or alert us in the Ask The Moderators Forum?

    Because I see no record of any such request.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    Obama went on the road and said hundred of thousands of people were going to lose their jobs, their insurance, their Medicare, their flu shots, services would be closed and eliminated, etc. The Obama plan was to make political hay off the Sequester -- and you're going to say he knew nothing about closing the WH to public tours? Surely the most intelligent man ever in the WH would know this.
    And what if he actually did?

    Shouldn't the "right wing faux rage" actually come from how much it costs to fire up Air Force One to make such speaches?

    At least in how closing the White House to Tours actually compares in costs?

    The Sequester Cut of White House Tours Equals 2 Hours of Air Force One


    Forbes magazine thought enough to say something significant about it.

    This thread DOES NOT.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  37. #37
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Hey Jack where do you get your info?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z9LTkW5.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	937478

  38. #38
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    As Americans ^ THAT is what we should all be outraged about.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  39. #39
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,973
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    .... Obama lies on a regular basis ....
    We can only conclude that he's secretly your hero, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  40. #40
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,973
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    Shouldn't the "right wing faux rage" actually come from how much it costs to fire up Air Force One to make such speaches?

    At least in how closing the White House to Tours actually compares in costs?

    The Sequester Cut of White House Tours Equals 2 Hours of Air Force One


    Forbes magazine thought enough to say something significant about it.
    This is what John Boehner fought fiercely to get passed in the House.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  41. #41
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ... and still so true.
    How is it true? Where is the evidence? OH WAIT... none exists for that shitty argument.

  42. #42
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    I never thought it was possible to have a Speaker more inept than Gingrich but Boehner proves the impossible.

  43. #43

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    We can only conclude that he's secretly your hero, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Your blabbing makes no sense.

  44. #44

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    This thread illustrates the blind faith in a man what has no idea how to lead. His idea of leadership is to divide.

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    I wasn't aware that we had shift changes.

    Did you send that as a comment, a post report, or alert us in the Ask The Moderators Forum?

    Because I see no record of any such request.



    And what if he actually did?

    Shouldn't the "right wing faux rage" actually come from how much it costs to fire up Air Force One to make such speaches?

    At least in how closing the White House to Tours actually compares in costs?

    The Sequester Cut of White House Tours Equals 2 Hours of Air Force One


    Forbes magazine thought enough to say something significant about it.

    This thread DOES NOT.

  45. #45
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    This thread illustrates the blind faith in a man what has no idea how to lead. His idea of leadership is to divide.
    All this thread (further) illustrates is your blind hatred of the President and your desperate attempts to try and make him look like a poor Commander-in-Chief. Your as bad as John McCain and Lindsey Graham.

  46. #46

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Your blabbing makes no sense.
    You've degenerated in this thread also.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    This thread illustrates the blind faith in a man what has no idea how to lead. His idea of leadership is to divide.
    This thread illustrates a perfect example of blind hatred for a man and someone who has fallen for propaganda.

  47. #47
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Wow the thread is so much clearer now!!

    Thanks!!!

  48. #48
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    This thread illustrates the blind faith in a man what has no idea how to lead. His idea of leadership is to divide.
    As compared to blind hatred of Obama?

  49. #49
    . chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,343

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    .
    I received an epiphany this week: The "ignore" button is vastly underrated.

    ...with history the final judge of our deeds. - JFK

  50. #50

    Re: Obama Says He Can't Control What Happens at the White House

    I don't hate the guy.

    I don't follow anyone with blind loyalty either.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    As compared to blind hatred of Obama?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.