JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
Results 101 to 121 of 121
  1. #101
    Sex God youfiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Cloud
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    974

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Unemployment statistics are not very helpful in determining anything. In the end, they mean hardly anything, other than measuring who's STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB. It cannot be used, accurately, in determining economic strength or overall financial wellbeing of families, as it often is used.

  2. #102
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    277

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    None of your business where I work or have worked.

    ... and since when have you be hired as a moderator?
    Yes Mr. Springer, I am indeed, not your boss.

    But sometimes I think you are everybody's b*tch around these forums the way you repeatedly let yourself get f*cked by your own words.

    Please continue...

  3. #103
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Let's knock off the purse fight ladies.

    Six posts soft deleted.

    This thread gets closed next time.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  4. #104
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I think I hit the nail on the head. You and others here always have to refer to the President as a black man ... and not a man. I think you and others have deep seated issues regarding respect for black people being an equal.
    Right... that is why the democRAT party came up with Obama the Magic Negro song.... you forget I actually live in your fucked up and bigoted neighborhood. I ejected one of KCMOs finest the other day because they were making racial comments on the testing floor. True reps of the fine region, of which you Sir are a product. That is incredibly anecdotal but you do very little to alter those anecdotal opinions daily. Don't worry Jack though because I honestly don't care if you are or aren't racist. Your opinion in that matter is as relevant as on any other topic around here. But Centex had to delete six post so you must be doing your normal duty of saying outrageous shit. I will have to say that the threads you get involved in are certainly entertaining or a train wreck... I cannot decide.



    Youfiad -- I agree with your statement with one exception, that rate is a accurate indicator. It may not be all inclusive and it may be faulted, BUT it is how the yard stick is constructed, if you will. That is how others were measured so therefore it provides a comparison. If more people continue to enter the job market as time goes by then the rate simply stays elevated for longer. I cannot see a reliable way to account for those who stop seeking work compared to those of working age who cannot work. We could of course chip everyone, you know, like dogs? But I don't think the Christians would get along with that.....mark of the beast and all that stuff.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  5. #105
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    277

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    An imagination can be a wonderful thing. Here in these forums, maybe not so much...
    Last edited by MisterB; March 14th, 2013 at 05:28 AM.

  6. #106
    What's next? chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,683

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    .
    Just heard the latest unemployment data on my radio just now...those looking for work is the lowest since late 2008. Thank heaven for all those job creators in the top 1%.

    And thanks to Boner for all those jobs, jobs, jobs. Promises made, promises kept?

    What would Buddah do?

  7. #107

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    The 'magic negro' quote originated by the liberal columnist David Ehrenstein in the LA Times-- not Rush Limbaugh.

    http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...,3391015.story

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Right... that is why the democRAT party came up with Obama the Magic Negro song.... you forget I actually live in your fucked up and bigoted neighborhood. I ejected one of KCMOs finest the other day because they were making racial comments on the testing floor. True reps of the fine region, of which you Sir are a product. That is incredibly anecdotal but you do very little to alter those anecdotal opinions daily. Don't worry Jack though because I honestly don't care if you are or aren't racist. Your opinion in that matter is as relevant as on any other topic around here. But Centex had to delete six post so you must be doing your normal duty of saying outrageous shit. I will have to say that the threads you get involved in are certainly entertaining or a train wreck... I cannot decide.



    Youfiad -- I agree with your statement with one exception, that rate is a accurate indicator. It may not be all inclusive and it may be faulted, BUT it is how the yard stick is constructed, if you will. That is how others were measured so therefore it provides a comparison. If more people continue to enter the job market as time goes by then the rate simply stays elevated for longer. I cannot see a reliable way to account for those who stop seeking work compared to those of working age who cannot work. We could of course chip everyone, you know, like dogs? But I don't think the Christians would get along with that.....mark of the beast and all that stuff.

  8. #108
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The 'magic negro' quote originated by the liberal columnist David Ehrenstein in the LA Times-- not Rush Limbaugh.

    http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...,3391015.story
    That's it?

    That's your response?

    I'm sorry Jack Springer, I hope that you know that I personally love you like a fat kid loves cake (and I acknowledge that chrisrobin created this thread)....and I did an extensive "google search" on the differences between But and However...so I've decided to go with on the other hand...approach from the same link.

    If some of y'all don't at least click on the hyperlinks that I've taken the time to provide, you're missing out.

    So please forgive me if I quote you once again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer
    The 'magic negro' quote originated by the liberal columnist David Ehrenstein in the LA Times-- not Rush Limbaugh.
    So please let me axe you a question:

    What difference does it make?


    There are many reasons why I've deigned (most of which is personal, and I will not share) to respond to thread/posts in CE&P, or to respond to Post Comments/Private Posts here on JUB these past several weeks.

    It's because IMHV (In My Humble View) most of the "right" and the "liberal media" are arguing over CHICKEN SHIT.

    But IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) that seems to be the "right" and the "liberal media's" forte.

    It makes great fertilizer, and greens up the crops, and keeps us Americans tuned into Fox News and MSNBC, and at each other's throats, but the ad hominem addresses never allow those us of most opposed to another opinion to weigh those opinions by any measure.

    Do they?

    So, here in CE&P this is what passes for dialogue...and posts...and threads:

    Excuse me, but...

    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  9. #109

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    What's a person to do when part of America (and one outspoken, cranky Canuk) just ignores real life and focuses on fantasy?

    Much of the garbage on here is chicken shit.

  10. #110
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    What's a person to do when part of America (and one outspoken, cranky Canuk) just ignores real life and focuses on fantasy?

    Much of the garbage on here is chicken shit.
    Stop drinking Long Island iced Tea, and being an asshole about it?
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  11. #111
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,194

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Would love to see everyone in a real room talk about about this lol see who draws first blood lol. lol @ purse fight. Agree to disagree because no one ever will.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  12. #112
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    What's a person to do when part of America (and one outspoken, cranky Canuk) just ignores real life and focuses on fantasy?

    Much of the garbage on here is chicken shit.
    Jack you seem to think the progressives here are just the flipside of the coin from you. Chrisrobin posted a story about how unemployment is down. We could nitpick over the minutiae and people have, but it's still basically a fact based story.

    Your version of this story would sound something like "Unemployment is down, proof that Obama has killed off Americans who were looking for jobs" or some other nutso conclusion and then you seem mystified as to why we pounce up and down all over your threads and don't take them seriously.

  13. #113

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    The problem is that unemployment is not down. More people are without jobs today than ever.

    You're just buying an obsolete method of reporting current employment.

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Jack you seem to think the progressives here are just the flipside of the coin from you. Chrisrobin posted a story about how unemployment is down. We could nitpick over the minutiae and people have, but it's still basically a fact based story.

    Your version of this story would sound something like "Unemployment is down, proof that Obama has killed off Americans who were looking for jobs" or some other nutso conclusion and then you seem mystified as to why we pounce up and down all over your threads and don't take them seriously.

  14. #114

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Not only unemployment is down, the stock market is at record high, businesses are making record profits, auto sales are much higher, housing starts are up.

    The Obamaeconomy is a success!

    One war done, another one winding down. Bin laden dead. The President is doing a great job of cleaning up his predecessor's mess.

    Unfortunately there are some Gloomy Gusses who live in a bubble that refuse to believe things are getting better. The only thing you have to fear, is fear itself.

  15. #115
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The problem is that unemployment is not down. More people are without jobs today than ever.

    You're just buying an obsolete method of reporting current employment.
    Weird - it was working fine for you when it was showing what you wanted it to show.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  16. #116
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The problem is that unemployment is not down. More people are without jobs today than ever.

    You're just buying an obsolete method of reporting current employment.
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Not only unemployment is down, the stock market is at record high, businesses are making record profits, auto sales are much higher, housing starts are up.

    The Obamaeconomy is a success!

    One war done, another one winding down. Bin laden dead. The President is doing a great job of cleaning up his predecessor's mess.

    Unfortunately there are some Gloomy Gusses who live in a bubble that refuse to believe things are getting better. The only thing you have to fear, is fear itself.
    So Jack, how do you explain how well the stock index is doing?

  17. #117

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    What's this? Chrysler is going on a hiring spree?

    http://www.leftlanenews.com/jeep-add...edo-plant.html

    Appears Chrysler can't build enough Jeep Wranglers to meed demand so they're hiring more American workers.

    Jeep set an all time record last year in sales.

    Didn't Romney claim Jeep was closing American plants and moving Jeep production to China?

    The Obamaeconomy is a success!

    ADDED:

    Consumer spending surprisingly robust in February:

    http://www.latimes.com/business/mone...,5894812.story


    No gloom and doom here!
    Last edited by CowboyBob; March 15th, 2013 at 11:43 AM.

  18. #118

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Weird - it was working fine for you when it was showing what you wanted it to show.
    Actually no -- I've looked at the U6 for a long time regarding unemployment -- even during the Bush years.

    http://portalseven.com/employment/un...94&toYear=2013

    You can easily see what 9/11 and the Iraq War did to unemployment.

  19. #119

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Bob - the stock market is only moving up because there is no where else for people to put their money. It's not because companies are doing the best ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Not only unemployment is down, the stock market is at record high, businesses are making record profits, auto sales are much higher, housing starts are up.

    The Obamaeconomy is a success!

    One war done, another one winding down. Bin laden dead. The President is doing a great job of cleaning up his predecessor's mess.

    Unfortunately there are some Gloomy Gusses who live in a bubble that refuse to believe things are getting better. The only thing you have to fear, is fear itself.

  20. #120
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Bob - the stock market is only moving up because there is no where else for people to put their money. It's not because companies are doing the best ever.
    You've used this line before and it's as much crap now as it was then. There are NUMEROUS places people can put their money other than the US stock market.

  21. #121

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Where? Please tell us.

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    You've used this line before and it's as much crap now as it was then. There are NUMEROUS places people can put their money other than the US stock market.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.