JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 150
  1. #1
    still gluten free chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,245

    Code of Conduct

    Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    .
    ... in spite of Republicon obstruction.

    http://www.nbcnews.com/business/econ...ears-1C8767810

    That's nice. Now, let's talk about abortion.


  2. #2

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Thanks to Congressional Republicans, it will start heading up again.

  3. #3
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Imagine if Captain Underpants had been elected. Thousands, if not millions, of jobs would have been slashed by executive order in his first month alone.

  4. #4

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    The real story is in the details.

    Record number of people are not working ... but that is AWKWARD.

    http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

  5. #5
    still gluten free chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,245

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The real story is in the details.

    Record number of people are not working ... but that is AWKWARD.

    http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
    The real story is your inability to focus. Topic is drop in rate of unemployment.


  6. #6

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    And the stock market is at a record high!

    Automobile sales are up. Home sales are up!

    The Obama economy is a success!

  7. #7
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Don't expect Fox News to report this good news.

  8. #8
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,921

    Code of Conduct
    Yes but the BILLIONS of immigrants flooding the country EVERY DAY though!!!
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  9. #9
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The real story is in the details.

    Record number of people are not working ... but that is AWKWARD.

    http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
    Thanks for pulling the usual sort of baloney.

    Focus on the story please, and the fact that the last three months of job growth are now around 200,000. The job market is heating up... but the real pity is the political party endorsed by the right wingers on here is engaging in actions that hurt the job market.

    Interesting fact: Unemployment could be 7.2% if it wasn't because of all the cuts in government jobs... and it could be even lower if republicans did stall pro-job bills.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The real story is in the details.

    Record number of people are not working ... but that is AWKWARD.

    http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    The real story is your inability to focus. Topic is drop in rate of unemployment.
    The two are related if you actually knew anything unemployment. If people drop out of the workforce and are not actively seeking work, they are no longer counted in U3 which is the "official" unemployment statistic. Look at the U6 for a true picture of what the un[der]employment is in the US. It paints a much bleaker picture and if you even look more closely, most of the jobs added are menial labor or using the progressive term: not "living wages".

    The problem will only be exacerbated with the sequestration cuts to unemployment benefits.

  11. #11
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Doesn't really strike at the main point of this report. Job creation growth has stepped up and increased in number. The U6 statistic isn't that accurate of the actual job situation in this country.

  12. #12

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    And the stock market is at a record high!

    Automobile sales are up. Home sales are up!

    The Obama economy is a success!
    Bob, surely you know why the stock market is up --- there is no where else where investors can put their money. The economy is dead, long term unemployment is rampant.

    There is no recovery. Sad.

  13. #13

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    The two are related if you actually knew anything unemployment. If people drop out of the workforce and are not actively seeking work, they are no longer counted in U3 which is the "official" unemployment statistic. Look at the U6 for a true picture of what the un[der]employment is in the US. It paints a much bleaker picture and if you even look more closely, most of the jobs added are menial labor or using the progressive term: not "living wages".

    The problem will only be exacerbated with the sequestration cuts to unemployment benefits.
    Also, people who start temp jobs are counted as new hires -- however, not counted as unemployed when the job is over because most have not worked long enough to earn unemployment benefits.

    Times change U6 is the number to look at now.
    Last edited by Jack Springer; March 8th, 2013 at 06:50 PM.

  14. #14
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Bob, surely you know why the stock market is up --- there is no where else where investors can put their money. The economy is dead, long term unemployment is rampant.

    There is no recovery. Sad.
    The sign of a neoclassical as a Keynesian would say: "in the long-run, we're all dead!"

    Yeah it takes a "free-mind" to realize that the public sector has been getting demolished the past 3 years while the private sector has been booming albeit with menial labor jobs.

  15. #15

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Doesn't really strike at the main point of this report. Job creation growth has stepped up and increased in number. The U6 statistic isn't that accurate of the actual job situation in this country.
    Again, you dwell on 'facts' that only support your opinion and ignore all the other facts.

  16. #16

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    The sign of a neoclassical as a Keynesian would say: "in the long-run, we're all dead!"

    Yeah it takes a "free-mind" to realize that the public sector has been getting demolished the past 3 years while the private sector has been booming albeit with menial labor jobs.
    Obama and his policies have destroyed the middle class. The USA is going to look like Mexico.

  17. #17

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Your desperate attempt to dismiss the President's recovery is pathetic Springer.

    Never in a million years will you give President Obama credit for anything so your replies are worthless.

  18. #18
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Obama and his policies have destroyed the middle class. The USA is going to look like Mexico.
    The middle class was destroyed under Clinton and only began to show signs of that now like any federal government policy, a lagging variable. To be fair, Gingrich is far more culpable than Clinton but the veto is always an option.

  19. #19

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Your desperate attempt to dismiss the President's recovery is pathetic Springer.

    Never in a million years will you give President Obama credit for anything so your replies are worthless.
    He has done nothing worthwhile. Why would I give him credit.

    Making forced social changes are not the job of the President.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Your desperate attempt to dismiss the President's recovery is pathetic Springer.

    Never in a million years will you give President Obama credit for anything so your replies are worthless.
    He has done nothing worthwhile. Why would I give him credit.

    Making forced social changes are not the job of the President.

  20. #20
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Again, you dwell on 'facts' that only support your opinion and ignore all the other facts.
    The point zips pass once again... read it once again. It's not about some fucking opinion. I am stating the facts. The job market is picking up, despite major cut backs in government since 2009. It's a pity... the party you support has cut jobs and increased unemployment.

    Oh and the president has done nothing worthwhile? Prove it. Oh wait... many asked here throughout the election and there wasn't any proof provided. Obama has done plenty worthwhile, and has helped the country on a stable solid recovery... despite all the resistance from the assholes in the House of Representatives. Speaking opinion... not something I do. I stick to the facts. Can we discuss the facts or just more ridiculous preconceived notions?
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 8th, 2013 at 07:00 PM.

  21. #21

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    The middle class was destroyed under Clinton and only began to show signs of that now like any federal government policy, a lagging variable. To be fair, Gingrich is far more culpable than Clinton but the veto is always an option.
    The middle class's decline started under the failed policies of Sainted Ronald Reagan and were decimated during the reigns of the war criminals Bush & Cheney.

    The republicans "Contract on America" authored by the adulterous abomination Newt Gingrich, ex-convict Tom Delay and Weeper of the House unstable crybaby John Boehner did a lot of damage.
    Last edited by CowboyBob; March 8th, 2013 at 07:05 PM.

  22. #22

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    If you're talking about sequestration -- you keep forgetting . . . it's Obama's idea.

  23. #23
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    The sign of a neoclassical as a Keynesian would say: "in the long-run, we're all dead!"

    Yeah it takes a "free-mind" to realize that the public sector has been getting demolished the past 3 years while the private sector has been booming albeit with menial labor jobs.
    Is that why most of those jobs are actually higher paying? Menial labor jobs? Since when? Look at the jobs being created. The bulk of them in higher paying IT, construction and manufacturing.

    And Obama and his policies have destroyed the middle class, springer? Care to prove that? Oh wait... again another unprovable bullshit claim.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    If you're talking about sequestration -- you keep forgetting . . . it's Obama's idea.
    What a crock... another bullshit claim.

  24. #24
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    The inability of some right wingers to discuss the facts behind the recent report...

    http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/08/news...truction-jobs/

    The better-than-expected February jobs report got a big lift from 48,000 new jobs in the construction industry. Builders have added 151,000 jobs over the last five months, the sector's best hiring surge since the 2006 housing bubble.
    These ARE NOT menial low paying jobs.

    This is the main backbone of the economy. Sorry I cited the Communist News Network... accept my apologies in advanced. I didn't realize it had to come out of Bill O'Reilly's ass to count as valid news.

    Oh and this SHARP INCREASE and SHARP BOOM in the construction industry is a GREATER INDICATION of the entire economy as a whole. I know this isn't the doom and gloom some like to post on here, but that negativity is not the reality. Get a grip.
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 8th, 2013 at 07:08 PM.

  25. #25

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    I see the censors have been working.

  26. #26

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post


    What a crock... another bullshit claim.
    the sequester was the Obama administration’s idea.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...sequester.html

  27. #27
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Yeah... that's a real credible source.

    It wasn't Obama's idea. And I don't care if some Tabloids article claims it was.

    Republicans are sabotaging the middle class and still trying to destroy the economy. Even after being destroyed in the last election.
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 8th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

  28. #28
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Why should people who drop out of the labor market count anyway? They shouldn't count towards unemployment numbers because they aren't looking for jobs. If you're going to go with those statistics, you may as well throw in the unborn and retired as well because they aren't currently employed either. In fact, let's just count everyone in the country. Unemployed people not looking for jobs don't draw on unemployment and aren't considered active members of the job force, so of course they're not going to be counted. They have found alternate means of supporting themselves and thus aren't relevant to the numbers being discussed. Unemployment numbers have never counted those not actively looking for work, so this is no different under Obama than any other person who has been president while these statistics have been produced.

  29. #29

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    ^^

    it's a left wing blog -- you should be flattered.

  30. #30
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    it's a left wing blog -- you should be flattered.
    no it's not. It's just a simple tabloids site. Just take a look at the mainpage.

    Get something better please.

    And try responding to the rest of my arguments, including my citations... oh wait... the facts are such an inconvenient thing.

  31. #31
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    I see the censors have been working.
    Got a problem with that?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Yeah... that's a real credible source.

    It wasn't Obama's idea. And I don't care if some Tabloids article claims it was.

    Republicans are sabotaging the middle class and still trying to destroy the economy. Even after being destroyed in the last election.
    Sources are sources.

    If nothing else it backs up and supports a position.

    Dismissing a source because one doesn't agree with it, is almost as bad as dismissing an individual before they've had a chance to make their point.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  32. #32

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Are you totally unaware of what has been happening in the USA during the past 5 years.

    People are dropping out of the work force because they cannot find a job -- because very few have been created. They are living off their retirement, paying penalties for early withdrawals of IRA's, cashing in their pensions ... just to pay rent, mortgages, food, insurance.

    You are totally without compassion and empathy.

    ... and you call yourself a caring liberal? Burn your card right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    Why should people who drop out of the labor market count anyway? They shouldn't count towards unemployment numbers because they aren't looking for jobs. If you're going to go with those statistics, you may as well throw in the unborn and retired as well because they aren't currently employed either. In fact, let's just count everyone in the country. Unemployed people not looking for jobs don't draw on unemployment and aren't considered active members of the job force, so of course they're not going to be counted. They have found alternate means of supporting themselves and thus aren't relevant to the numbers being discussed. Unemployment numbers have never counted those not actively looking for work, so this is no different under Obama than any other person who has been president while these statistics have been produced.

  33. #33
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    Sources are sources.

    If nothing else it backs up and supports a position.

    Dismissing a source because one doesn't agree with it, is almost as bad as dismissing an individual before they've had a chance to make their point.
    Oh it's not a source. Sorry. It's just a link.

    Anyone can post any crap link they want from the internet... it doesn't back up there case. And I just dismissed it.

  34. #34
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Are you totally unaware of what has been happening in the USA during the past 5 years.

    People are dropping out of the work force because they cannot find a job -- because very few have been created. They are living off their retirement, paying penalties for early withdrawals of IRA's, cashing in their pensions ... just to pay rent, mortgages, food, insurance.
    .
    More people have actually entered the work force in the past two years because of the greater number of jobs created. The last three months have seen job growth around and close to 200k. Care to address this point?

  35. #35
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Are you totally unaware of what has been happening in the USA during the past 5 years.

    People are dropping out of the work force because they cannot find a job -- because very few have been created. They are living off their retirement, paying penalties for early withdrawals of IRA's, cashing in their pensions ... just to pay rent, mortgages, food, insurance.

    You are totally without compassion and empathy.

    ... and you call yourself a caring liberal? Burn your card right now.
    There are plenty of jobs to be had. What you are saying is that they cannot find a job that they want. There is a difference. Retired people trying to go back to work is a symptom of the Bush years and the financial calamity they caused. Everything else you mentioned is a result of people either a) being very picky about what jobs they get (not a fault of the government) or b) having more expense than what any job they can find can support (again, not a fault of the government.) Look to your friends in the private sector for why they can't produce jobs that pay enough to make these people want to take them.

  36. #36

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Yes, I'll address it. 200,000 jobs created in a month are not enough to reduce the unemployment rate to acceptable levels.

    The reason the rate has been going down is that more people have given up trying to find a job and are no longer counted as unemployed.

    For your reading enjoyment . . .

    http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/03/to-...ormal-economy/

  37. #37
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    No. Not addressing it. Read the source I posted again. 200,000 is enough to drive down the unemployment rate, and if republicans woulds top stalling in Congress pro-job bills could be passed. 200k is clearly enough and is having an impact on reducing unemployment. Most of the job growth is in the construction and manufacturing sector, another point that isn't being addressed. Keep on deflecting.

    Thanks for the right wing websites. What "recovery plan" is that? The fictitious republican one?

  38. #38
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    Got a problem with that?



    Sources are sources.

    If nothing else it backs up and supports a position.

    Dismissing a source because one doesn't agree with it, is almost as bad as dismissing an individual before they've had a chance to make their point.
    No, there are tiers of sources. It's something like...

    Academic journals >> Print publications >>> News/Televised publications >>>>>>>>>>>>> Internet publications/blogs/other garbage

    Bias is subjective like normalcy but the validity of sources as listed above is true. I would scoff at anyone citing dailykos or breitbart as a source.

  39. #39

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Where do you live? Mars?

    I'm guessing you're a school teacher or federal government employee.

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    There are plenty of jobs to be had. What you are saying is that they cannot find a job that they want. There is a difference. Retired people trying to go back to work is a symptom of the Bush years and the financial calamity they caused. Everything else you mentioned is a result of people either a) being very picky about what jobs they get (not a fault of the government) or b) having more expense than what any job they can find can support (again, not a fault of the government.) Look to your friends in the private sector for why they can't produce jobs that pay enough to make these people want to take them.

  40. #40
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Where do you live? Mars?

    I'm guessing you're a school teacher or federal government employee.
    Now it's becoming personal?

    And yea. Max is right. I had my fair share of disagreements with him... but blogs are not sources. I was in error. I should have not called it a source. All blogs are just blogs. I don't care where they tilt.

  41. #41
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Where do you live? Mars?

    I'm guessing you're a school teacher or federal government employee.
    I am a federal government employee, as I have stated in numerous other posts. Back when the private sector was booming, I chose a job that paid less but allowed me to do what I wanted to do and serve my country. What's your point? Because I work for the government I can't understand why it is people are dropping out of the job market?

    If people wanted jobs, they could find jobs. Making $40,000 a year versus the $60,000 a year they used to make isn't ideal, but it's still income.

  42. #42

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    ^^

    Yes, as a federal employee you are an isolated person. The internal politics and reluctance to accept new ideas in the federal complex leads to people performing to a minimal standard.

    The problem is the $40,000 jobs are now minimum wage or less jobs -- like I said, you are out of touch.

  43. #43
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Wow... now we must resort to personal attacks?

  44. #44
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    Yes, as a federal employee you are an isolated person. The internal politics and reluctance to accept new ideas in the federal complex leads to people performing to a minimal standard.

    The problem is the $40,000 jobs are now minimum wage or less jobs -- like I said, you are out of touch.
    I am not an isolated person at all. Your characterization of federal employees at best demonstrates your ignorance of what we do and at worst shows either your inadvertent ignorance or willful acceptance of a stereotype.

    Also, there are tons of people who work for minimum wage. This is being discussed right now in the income inequality thread. A job is a job. If people drop out of the workforce instead of accepting a minimum wage job, then they shouldn't be counted in the unemployment numbers because they have consciously made the decision to not be employed versus being employed at less than what they think they are worth. Again, none of this is any fault of the government, unless you're proposing they pass a minimum wage scale for each profession to force the private sector to pay people at a rate which the government predetermines.

  45. #45

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Isolated and uninformed.

  46. #46
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Isolated and uninformed.
    I know you are a Republican, but please try to understand that repeating something multiple times doesn't make it true.

  47. #47
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    Yes, as a federal employee you are an isolated person. The internal politics and reluctance to accept new ideas in the federal complex leads to people performing to a minimal standard.

    The problem is the $40,000 jobs are now minimum wage or less jobs -- like I said, you are out of touch.
    What do you do, Jack? Since you feel people's personal occupation is relevant to the discussion.

  48. #48
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Isolated and uninformed.
    Wow. that's how republicans looked on election day when they voted for the two assholes.

  49. #49
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Wow. that's how republicans looked on election day when they voted for the two assholes.
    lmao touche.

  50. #50

    Re: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest in Four Years

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    I know you are a Republican, but please try to understand that repeating something multiple times doesn't make it true.
    And a bitter one at that. Imagine what he went through when he saw the man he hates so obsessively elected twice and his political heroes defeated. Think of what goes through his head when he sees the economy improving. Total denial.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.