JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: ┐?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • The book

    14 42.42%
  • The hook

    19 57.58%
Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 101

Thread: Lords before hos

      
   
  1. #1
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Lords before hos

    If you had something like a voucher for $200 that you could use ONLY in a choice between a fine mid-XIXth edition of the works of Lord Byron, or one or a couple of hours with a manwhore/date with sex (for those who insist on making a finicky distinction) to your liking, what would you choose?
    Last edited by belamo; March 3rd, 2013 at 01:54 PM.

  2. #2
    What I Did For Love BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    95,986

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    The whore of course.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  3. #3
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    The whore of course.
    BEND, what a surprise... you were dreaming of a voucher for Cupidland

  4. #4
    What I Did For Love BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    95,986

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    BEND, what a surprise... you were dreaming of a voucher for Cupidland
    The shade.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  5. #5
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,517

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Hopefully I don't need to pay for a hook ...
    the book can be re-sold on ebay

  6. #6
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    The shade.
    I beg your pardon?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishin View Post
    Hopefully I don't need to pay for a hook ...
    the book can be re-sold on ebay
    But in old-books-infested France you need to pay for "a book"
    Last edited by belamo; March 3rd, 2013 at 02:06 PM.

  7. #7
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,189

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    none of the above.




  8. #8
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,517

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    But in old-books-infested France you need to pay for "a book"
    I guess they're considered more valuable

  9. #9
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishin View Post
    I guess they're considered more valuable
    So you go for the for-free trash that nobody else wants

  10. #10
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,316

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    The book.

    I would be more than suspicious of a date organized by our beloved Belamo
    Magna Veritas


  11. #11
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post
    The book.

    I would be more than suspicious of a date organized by our beloved belamo
    Are you calling me "procuress"?
    You would be given the opportunity, not even the money, much less personally by me, to enjoy a date or a piece of fuck with a dream guy... would you picck up a dream book instead?

  12. #12

    Re: Lords before hos

    Belamo, I'd rather have a week with you showing me around BCN and a week with your Mom's cooking.

  13. #13
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    pat! I admit, today I happened to be intrigued about what would be YOUR reaction to this thread... but I had never fathomed anything like that

  14. #14
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    BEND, what a surprise... you were dreaming of a voucher for Cupidland
    He don't need to pay for dis hunty.

  15. #15
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    He don't need to pay for dis hunty.
    No flowers, no dinner, no condoms, no ljwbe?

  16. #16
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,517

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    So you go for the for-free trash that nobody else wants
    That happens sometimes, that way they can't be too picky

  17. #17
    IllumiNaughty Overlord. bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,391
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    The book...
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte.

  18. #18

    Re: Lords before hos

    I can get the late george byron's words in a library. Or on line.

    The fine mid-XIXth edition of the book? That's different from the words and expensive objects like that belong untouched in a museum or in a millionaire's house. (Like it's insane that brain-dead billionaires spend a million on Van Gogh's daubings when all he got was three francs.)

    A couple of hours with a manwhore/date with sex? It's true I was excited last Thursday night when I saw Jessy Ares at a coffee lounge obviously waiting to be picked up. And a friend of mine saw Francois Sagat eating a greasy kebab at a kebab shop two hours before he was due to perform on stage. (He told me that Francois was too tired to get a boner on stage.)

    Some men excite me. Alessandro Calza excites me. Listen to him belching and picking his nose while talking about the men who get him hard.

    But still, I know you're not as pretty as Alessandro but you're real.


  19. #19
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I can get the late george byron's words in a library. Or on line.

    The fine mid-XIXth edition of the book? That's different from the words and expensive objects like that belong untouched in a museum or in a millionaire's house. (Like it's insane that brain-dead billionaires spend a million on Van Gogh's daubings when all he got was three francs.)

    A couple of hours with a manwhore/date with sex? It's true I was excited last Thursday night when I saw Jessy Ares at a coffee lounge obviously waiting to be picked up. And a friend of mine saw Francois Sagat eating a greasy kebab at a kebab shop two hours before he was due to perform on stage. (He told me that Francois was too tired to get a boner on stage.)

    Some men excite me. Alessandro Calza excites me. Listen to him belching and picking his nose while talking about the men who get him hard.

    But still, I know you're not as pretty as Alessandro but you're real.

    A $200 volume, of the finest works of Byron, in a mere maroquin binding, is "expensive"?
    What belongs to a museum or a "rich man's home" are the $30000-$60000 manuscripts that appeared under the same search.

    Jesse Ares? ugh! Franšois Sagat? aaaarrrrghhhhh!!! belching, nose-picking?!!!
    Last edited by belamo; March 3rd, 2013 at 04:20 PM.

  20. #20
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishin View Post
    That happens sometimes, that way they can't be too picky
    I always assume even trash are allowed their share of pride and self-love

  21. #21
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    442

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Well, the sex. I am really not a particular fan of Byron. Now, if I could use the money to go back in time and have sex with Byron, I might consider that.

  22. #22

    Re: Lords before hos

    ^ didn't he have syphilis as well as being bad, mad and dangerous to know?

  23. #23
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,468
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    I always assume even trash are allowed their share of pride and self-love
    Well that is something you should know about , did you not post a while back that you always pay for your sex ?....

  24. #24

    Re: Lords before hos

    fair enough
    Last edited by pat grimshaw; March 3rd, 2013 at 10:09 PM.

  25. #25
    Sex God Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    713

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Can I trade it in for cash?

  26. #26
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    Well that is something you should know about , did you not post a while back that you always pay for your sex ?....
    Yes, so..? do you remeber the reasons too? or is it enough gor you that you assume it is only because nobody wants to do it with someone you don't like... not even the ones that get paid for it, or the one who wanted to do it for free because they thought that being considered young and kjwte gives them the privilege to ride on anyone they please?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom View Post
    Can I trade it in for cash?
    Again. No.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    fair enough
    what.......
    Last edited by belamo; March 4th, 2013 at 12:53 AM.

  27. #27

    Re: Lords before hos

    The whore.

    My name is Vitamin, and I'm a sex addict.
    Don't do scat, kids. It means you're a Republican.

  28. #28
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
    The whore.

    My name is Vitamin, and I'm a sex addict.
    Hi, Vitamin. The group accepts and loves you.

  29. #29

    Re: Lords before hos

    I was abed last night and as I tossed I sought to remind myself of the Byronic words I know.

    I sought in vain. So this morning I turned to Google—


    “In secret we met -
    In silence I grieve,
    That thy heart could forget,
    Thy spirit deceive.

    “The great object of life is sensation- to feel that we exist, even though in pain.”

    “There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
    There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
    There is society, where none intrudes,
    By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
    I love not man the less, but Nature more”

    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.”

    “If I do not write to empty my mind, I go mad.”

  30. #30
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I was abed last night and as I tossed I sought to remind myself of the Byronic words I know.

    I sought in vain. So this morning I turned to Google—


    “In secret we met -
    In silence I grieve,
    That thy heart could forget,
    Thy spirit deceive.

    “The great object of life is sensation- to feel that we exist, even though in pain.”

    “There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
    There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
    There is society, where none intrudes,
    By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
    I love not man the less, but Nature more”

    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.”

    “If I do not write to empty my mind, I go mad.”
    I could start quoting Don Juan, but I would probably end up just copy-pasting entire bardic recitations of the poem ... the fact that it has not been acknowledge as the truly great epic in British literature, or as the true pendant to Shakespeare, rather than Dickens, gives reason to hate this irrational and blind world

    The idea of buying a new edition, is because I'd like to have something more of his lesser and shorter poems, even at the expense of including the sort of romanticist crap you quoted, or The Siege of Corinth or The Curse of Minerva, or She walks in beauty, or Oh talk not to me, or So, we'll go no more a-roving, just for the sake of seasoning and enjoying his metrical craftmanship, but without the letters and all that fluff.

  31. #31

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    ... this irrational and blind world...





    1. We have entered the digital age. Most of the great treasures of the world are now available on line. I don't have the need to possess the things the way I used to.

    2. I have long been a fan of the pragmatic Huxleys.




    Thomas Henry Huxley —along with friend Charles Darwin— maintained we are bodies without souls. He talked of all the sensations and pleasures being reduced down to tiny brain impulses. His grandson Aldous Huxley talks of us taking a tiny soma pill which provides a virtual substitute for all the great, sensual and intellectual pleasures.

    The fine mid-XIXth edition of the works of Lord Byron will turn to dust in a millennium; a couple of hours with a manwhore will result in some sperm and some memories which will turn to dust in a few decades.
    Last edited by pat grimshaw; March 21st, 2013 at 07:25 PM.

  32. #32
    The Baroness of Bling
    Swellegant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oakland (on scenic San Francisco Bay)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    30

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    I've read Byron, didn't care much for him, and I doubt the experience would be enhanced by being a "fine edition." But I've never been with a whore, so ... as The Lady said, when given a choice between two evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried yet.


    * Question the Dominant Paradigm *

  33. #33
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Lords before hos

    The book.

    You know how easy it is to pick up a manwhore for free?

  34. #34

    Re: Lords before hos

    Byron has been of little interest to me. Perhaps he should be. In any case, I'd love a fine first edition of "The Young Melbourne", David Cecil's biography of William Lamb, the devoted and long-suffering husband of Byron's mistress, Caroline Lamb (of mad, bad fame). My favorite biography.

    Alessandro Calza is beautiful. Beautiful speaking Italian, and just as beautiful speaking English--I found a clip of him speaking English in another movie, "Ciao".

    Thank you, Mr Grimshaw, for the introduction.

  35. #35
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by Swellegant View Post
    I've read Byron, didn't care much for him, and I doubt the experience would be enhanced by being a "fine edition." But I've never been with a whore, so ... as The Lady said, when given a choice between two evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried yet.

    Dibs on the two kneeling to the left of the pic

  36. #36
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post





    1. We have entered the digital age. Most of the great treasures of the world are now available on line. I don't have the need to possess the things the way I used to.

    2. I have long been a fan of the pragmatic Huxleys.




    Thomas Henry Huxley —along with friend Charles Darwin— maintained we are bodies without souls. He talked of all the sensations and pleasures being reduced down to tiny brain impulses. His grandson Aldous Huxley talks of us taking a tiny soma pill which provides a virtual substitute for all the great, sensual and intellectual pleasures.

    The fine mid-XIXth edition of the works of Lord Byron will turn to dust in a millennium; a couple of hours with a manwhore will result in some sperm and some memories which will turn to dust in a few decades.
    If you trust all your books to ONLY an electronic edition, you know your library will be lost for posterity, don't you, because if won't even reach the next computer revolution, let alone a millennium. Even acid-soaked paper will last longer. As for the memory of your Huxley's crap, it surely would be more everlasting than a really satisfying ho... you are the typical sex-illiterate pompous little-brains that would have been a perfect Catholic nazi in the European Middle Ages.


    Quote Originally Posted by Swellegant View Post
    I've read Byron, didn't care much for him, and I doubt the experience would be enhanced by being a "fine edition." But I've never been with a whore, so ... as The Lady said, when given a choice between two evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried yet.

    Ok, maybe I will add the one to the far right, or trade it for the second from the left kneeling in front of the mistress pimp, and maybe consider more carefully the other one flexing his kneels to her left.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    Byron has been of little interest to me. Perhaps he should be. In any case, I'd love a fine first edition of "The Young Melbourne", David Cecil's biography of William Lamb, the devoted and long-suffering husband of Byron's mistress, Caroline Lamb (of mad, bad fame). My favorite biography.

    Alessandro Calza is beautiful. Beautiful speaking Italian, and just as beautiful speaking English--I found a clip of him speaking English in another movie, "Ciao".

    Thank you, Mr Grimshaw, for the introduction.

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    The book.

    You know how easy it is to pick up a manwhore for free?
    I know how easy it is for so many to take crap for chocolate, and royally dismiss Byron for a gossip scribbler or a cheap wop
    You know, after many experiences of this kind along the years, I came to the conviction that "elitism" is not something that is imposed from above as something that is set apart from the bottom.
    Last edited by belamo; March 22nd, 2013 at 01:21 AM.

  37. #37
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    If you had something like a voucher for $200 that you could use ONLY in a choice between a fine mid-XIXth edition of the works of Lord Byron, or one or a couple of hours with a manwhore/date with sex (for those who insist on making a finicky distinction) to your liking, what would you choose?
    Love my hoes

  38. #38
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Maybe I should have voted for the hos instead of taking the other option.
    Oh well, in real life I have not made my choice yet

  39. #39
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Lords before hos

    C'mon belamo..I can make you forgetting the heck of Lord Byron..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh7.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	939459
    He said... ^

  40. #40
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by JP. View Post
    C'mon belamo..I can make you forgetting the heck of Lord Byron..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh7.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	939459
    He said... ^
    Fluffy, fugly, not manly enough, not boyish enough... I would rather do a Huxley.

  41. #41
    soooooo collllldddd rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,055

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Well, I can't imagine paying for sex, but in the event that I would, I'd by a paperback of Byron and read it while I was getting slammed against the wall by a slab of manwhore beef.

  42. #42
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Fluffy, fugly, not manly enough, not boyish enough... I would rather do a Huxley.
    Fluffy?

    Fluffy?

    Fluffy?!!



    Well, that what happens if I mix my personal taste for my client
    I guess, you're not the only one told me that my type of hoes aren't too butch nor too boyish (in interim), someone here told me so, hmm...forgot who said that?..

    Anyway..I swear you must be smitten frm some
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh3.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	939595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh4.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	939596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh5.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	939597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh8.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	939598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh9.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	939599

  43. #43
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Lords before hos

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh10.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	939600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh11.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	939601Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh12.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	939602Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh13.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	939603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh14.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	939604

    *some are quite a literati

    O yeah! Lex told me that

  44. #44
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,517

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    This one ...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh13.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	939603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh14.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	939604

    ... mine

  45. #45
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishin View Post
    This one ...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh13.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	939603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh14.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	939604

    ... mine
    If I had not let it go foor you to try him too, you would have not missed anything.

  46. #46
    Glorious Years on JUB!
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    35,381
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    I have no need for either. I'd send you the voucher belamo, to redeem as you choose fit.


  47. #47
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,070

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    I have no need for either. I'd send you the voucher belamo, to redeem as you choose fit.
    How and why would you have a voucher that YOU would decide to send BACK to ME?

  48. #48
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,517

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    If I had not let it go foor you to try him too, you would have not missed anything.
    not to merely "try" him... he's a keeper

  49. #49
    Glorious Years on JUB!
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    35,381
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lords before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    If you had something like a voucher for $200 that you could use ONLY in a choice between a fine mid-XIXth edition of the works of Lord Byron, or one or a couple of hours with a manwhore/date with sex (for those who insist on making a finicky distinction) to your liking, what would you choose?
    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    I have no need for either. I'd send you the voucher belamo, to redeem as you choose fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    How and why would you have a voucher that YOU would decide to send BACK to ME?
    You didn't say it was from you and I know not from whence it came.

    I just assumed that you would make better use of the voucher than I would since the choices seem to coincide with two of your pleasures in life.

    I would ask you to forward your address so I could forward it to you.


  50. #50

    Re: Lords before hos

    His picture's more interesting than his words.




    I only found five items for post #29. He was a bon-vivant more than a wordsmith, I say

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.