JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 46 of 46
  1. #1
    BustinJeiber
    Guest

    Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Have you ever done this? What are some tips you can offer? I have noticed an unusually homoerotic culture in poor neighborhoods, where the guns are cheap and the cocks are large. There is a certain amount of risk involved, you never know whos 'packing' literally and might be extremely offended by your proposal for a mutual semen disposal. I think many guys in the ghetto would be willing to do something sexual for a certain amount of money, maybe 20-50, 100 or more if you look strange. I have seen many videos of 'str8' guys who look really hoodish getting BJs on cam from creepers so who knows how it really works.

    I think possibly driving around late-ish and trying to spot one on the street might work well, but police might think you are just trying to pick up a hooker as opposed to trying your luck with a trick.

    Maybe leaving a trail of quarters on the ground leading to bushes might work?

  2. #2
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,605
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    We don't have ghettos or cheap guns. One out of three ain't bad though.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  3. #3
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Elvis is ready to slap you for being a dick





  4. #4
    Marty Saybrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,186

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Ha! I love that song!

    I make my bed with the stars above my head and dream of a place called home.

  5. #5
    BustinJeiber
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Whats wrong with a lil ghetto heaven?


  6. #6

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Seems like a good way to get killed. This is the type of thing that, if it were to happen, it just happens serendipitiously, i.e., you hook up in a gay bar with a guy who turns out to be a straight thug who wants to make some money.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict loveguys72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,335

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Wow. Where does one begin? smh

  8. #8
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    865

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by BustinJeiber View Post
    Have you ever done this? What are some tips you can offer? I have noticed an unusually homoerotic culture in poor neighborhoods, where the guns are cheap and the cocks are large. There is a certain amount of risk involved, you never know whos 'packing' literally and might be extremely offended by your proposal for a mutual semen disposal. I think many guys in the ghetto would be willing to do something sexual for a certain amount of money, maybe 20-50, 100 or more if you look strange. I have seen many videos of 'str8' guys who look really hoodish getting BJs on cam from creepers so who knows how it really works.

    I think possibly driving around late-ish and trying to spot one on the street might work well, but police might think you are just trying to pick up a hooker as opposed to trying your luck with a trick.

    Maybe leaving a trail of quarters on the ground leading to bushes might work?
    Remember to pack a gun and not the pea shooter between your legs.
    Last edited by backagain; March 2nd, 2013 at 05:22 PM.

  9. #9
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    8,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by backagain View Post
    Remember to pack a gun and not the pea shooter between your legs.
    oh snap.....
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  10. #10
    BENDERBOY
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto


  11. #11
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    We don't have ghettos or cheap guns. One out of three ain't bad though.
    In what planet do you live when you don't have ghettos or guns
    Last edited by PreTTy PeTe; March 2nd, 2013 at 05:57 PM.




  12. #12
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,605
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    In what planet do you live when you don't have ghettos or guns
    Well people aren't really shooty-shooty in the cities. And while there are urban places where people can indulge their snobbism to look down upon, there really aren't any ghettoes here. Alberta certainly has guns in rural areas: either people farming or hunting, or the rural gun hicks we're famous for. But they don't really come into the cities.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  13. #13

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    Elvis is ready to slap you for being a dick

    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    Ha! I love that song!

    Eric Cartman at his best:

    Don't do scat, kids. It means you're a Republican.

  14. #14
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,876

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto


  15. #15
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Well people aren't really shooty-shooty in the cities. And while there are urban places where people can indulge their snobbism to look down upon, there really aren't any ghettoes here. Alberta certainly has guns in rural areas: either people farming or hunting, or the rural gun hicks we're famous for. But they don't really come into the cities.
    omg no guns or ghettos in Alberta.

    do you hide the poor people or just pretend they don't exist?




  16. #16
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,605
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Well do you count rural ghettos? Cause then Hobbema. But otherwise? Homeless people at the foot of a 1.5 billion dollar office tower is not a ghetto.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  17. #17

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    In America we typically call rural ghettos "white trash neighborhoods", or "trailer parks".
    Don't do scat, kids. It means you're a Republican.

  18. #18
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Well do you count rural ghettos? Cause then Hobbema. But otherwise? Homeless people at the foot of a 1.5 billion dollar office tower is not a ghetto.
    what the fuck does that mean.

    every city has the projects, what city do you live in?




  19. #19

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Well base on a not so great experience, these "hustlers' usually come to you. If you live in the neighborhood and they know you have a job and know you're gay. Although they have girlfriends/Baby mommas, if they need a few bucks for either drugs or to pay back someone, they will come to you Their asking price isn't much "forty to one hundred dollars", but some of them tend to rely on you too much, it get annoying fast and you end up regretting it real fast. Not making an excuse for myself, but I experience this when my confidence was extremely low and wanted sexually interaction with a male bad. I mean other than being careful who you're dealing with. While I was lucky to have someone who just needed, but not violent. Some may do crazier things to get your money or even worst just straight up rob you. You can never tell the hustlers who are down for allowing you to blow them/fuck you for a couple of twenty's. Regardless just be careful if you were ever to indulge/come across such an opportunity.
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

  20. #20
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,605
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    what the fuck does that mean.

    every city has the projects, what city do you live in?
    Edmonton and Calgary have lower-income neighbourhoods, and we also have homelessness. But we don't have entire poverty-stricken decaying neighbourhoods with "projects" like I've seen on TV. The only place that's kind of collapsing in on itself is a reserve about 100 km southeast of here called Hobbema. They have the gang shoot-outs and the overdoses and the 80% unemployment rate or whatever.
    Last edited by bankside; March 2nd, 2013 at 09:26 PM.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  21. #21
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,477

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    ^^ sounds like some the guys in my old neighbor. i don't know if it's ture... but an old friend told me that some of the younger guys were doing what diamondstar stated. first it was for money ( some would bragg they just made a cnote or two.)After a while their tricks would just supply them with drugs in trade( it was cheaper). But you have to be real carefull.when i lived there one of my neighbors brother moved in; he wanted to get to know me is what he said.( i'm single with a decent job. later i found out that he was bi.

  22. #22
    pro bonobo
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,788
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    The arts of poor people are as provocative to me as the arts of the rich. In that specific sense, I'm glad for peasants and don't think I could appreciate their absence.
    “Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the person involved.” ~ Mark Twain

  23. #23
    ( ´・ _ ・) wha?
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,391

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    No need to be honest in this thread, BustinJeiber is just trolling.

  24. #24
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    I see a short trajectory on JUB fir this avatar if it is just to be used for trolling like this.

    Just sayin' there OP.

  25. #25

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    I'm still trying to figure out how getting arrested by for picking up a prostitute is different than not getting arrested for just picking up a trick. How would that conversation go...

    perp: "sorry officer, I wasn't trying to pickup any prostitutes, I was just looking for tricks."

    officer: "oh, just tricks then, even though you're still paying someone for sex, if it's just a trick, then that's alright, you can go."


  26. #26
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    I usually just look for the bars with these guys:


  27. #27

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Sounds like russian roulette. Sooner or later the chamber will be loaded.

  28. #28
    Vannie
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    I will be down by the Lincoln Tunnel tonight,turning tricks with my girls.Just ask for Velveeta

  29. #29

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by Vannie View Post
    I will be down by the Lincoln Tunnel tonight,turning tricks with my girls.Just ask for Velveeta
    I thought you spent your evenings out in the woods trying to attract hillbillies with your banjo playing?
    Last edited by HoodedRat; March 3rd, 2013 at 11:28 AM.

  30. #30
    BustinJeiber
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    I see a short trajectory on JUB fir this avatar if it is just to be used for trolling like this.

    Just sayin' there OP.
    So asking a legitimate question is trolling? Or is because some people have already decided that they don't like me, so everything I post is now 'trolling'?

  31. #31
    Vannie
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedRat View Post
    I thought you spent your evenings out in the woods trying to attract hillbillies with your banjo playing?
    Just the ones with false teeth

  32. #32
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,923

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Nothing "legitimate" about that question

    Anyway, sounds like a quick way to get a nasty std to me, but I might be stereotyping...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  33. #33
    Kien
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    The "bend and snap" solves all your troubles.

  34. #34
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,876

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Just follow these and you'll locate the poor white trash in the country.


  35. #35
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by BustinJeiber View Post
    So asking a legitimate question is trolling? Or is because some people have already decided that they don't like me, so everything I post is now 'trolling'?

    Oh c'mon now there punkin.

    Go back and read your original post.

    It is a 'question' wrapped up in a whole lot of illegitimate suppositions.

    And who doesn't like you? Tell us and we'll have a little chat.

    You are here to amuse us.

    Now Dance.

  36. #36
    BustinJeiber
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Oh c'mon now there punkin.

    Go back and read your original post.

    It is a 'question' wrapped up in a whole lot of illegitimate suppositions.

    And who doesn't like you? Tell us and we'll have a little chat.

    You are here to amuse us.

    Now Dance.
    Well, I could have worded it better I suppose, but how is one supposed to ask this sort of question in a mild mannered way?

    'Oh golly gee, girls, Wouldst any of you know how to go about arranging illegal sexual activities with a heterosexual male who lives beneath the poverty line?'



    Am I pretty for you, Daddy?

  37. #37
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    ^so you want to take advantage of people who need money to survive

    how sweet are you?




  38. #38
    BustinJeiber
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Taking advantage? It's a currency exchange, darling, don't get it twisted. I would be doing a good deed by offering up my hard earned coins for a small bit of their time. Taking advantage of someone would be to invite them into my car, have them service me, and then me kick them out on their ass while I'm driving 60 mph on the expressway.

  39. #39
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by BustinJeiber View Post
    Taking advantage? It's a currency exchange, darling, don't get it twisted. I would be doing a good deed by offering up my hard earned coins for a small bit of their time. Taking advantage of someone would be to invite them into my car, have them service me, and then me kick them out on their ass while I'm driving 60 mph on the expressway.
    they're poor and need money to live. and you are a disparate fuck who can't laid without paying for it.

    yea you are taking advantage.




  40. #40
    BustinJeiber
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    they're poor and need money to live. and you are a disparate fuck who can't laid without paying for it.

    yea you are taking advantage.
    Ok, Mother Theresa, step off that pedestal, it's time to take your medication, sweety.

  41. #41
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by BustinJeiber View Post
    Ok, Mother Theresa, step off that pedestal, it's time to take your medication, sweety.
    i wish i was mother teresa but hey I'm just doing the best I can.

    how about you?




  42. #42
    BustinJeiber
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    I'm a job creator. You should be thanking me.

  43. #43
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Quote Originally Posted by BustinJeiber View Post
    I'm a job creator. You should be thanking me.
    ok thank you for using the poor for provide for sexual needs.

    hows that?




  44. #44
    BustinJeiber
    Guest

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    50 dollars goes a long way in the Ghetto! That could feed a whole house full of kids cheetos for 5 days, and still leave enough for a nickle bag of weed. All's fair in love and poverty, baby. By helping some guy out who needs cash, I could be saving him from stealing or mugging someone for it. I am doing a divine service here. I don't like to consider myself a saint, but God if the shoe doesnt fit.

  45. #45
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    Tell us more.

  46. #46

    Re: Picking up tricks in the Ghetto

    About twelve years ago, the son of someone my mother used to work with was a a bank manager at a branch near me. He sometimes picked-up trade at the carwash. When one desperate young guy realized he wasn't to be getting help with a loan he thought he'd been promised, he went to the bank and shot the manager and all the other white people he came across there and on the way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.