JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 115
  1. #51

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Implying the overall effort for gay rights is a sudden, abrupt fad and doesn't go back half a century.
    Demanding Marriage is only a recent demand.

    And of course it is all too often a 'theoretical' demand. When you ask so many individuals if they really want to get married, they say 'Oh no, marriage is a patriarchal institution'.
    Last edited by pat grimshaw; March 1st, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
    .

  2. #52
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    If by "recent", you mean "for a decade". And it is only recent, because gay rights only recently advanced to the point where it has become a possibility.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  3. #53
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Demanding Marriage is only a recent demand.

    And of course it is all too often a 'theoretical' demand. When you ask so many individuals if they really want to get married, they say 'Oh no, marriage is a patriarchal institution'.
    So what. People hope they never have to testify in court but they'd be (rightly) indignant if their particular group was barred from testimony in court.

  4. #54
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Demanding Marriage is only a recent demand.
    Facts continue to elude you:

    http://www.cas.umt.edu/phil/faculty/walton/bakrvnel.htm

    Baker v. Nelson

    Supreme Court of Minnesota, 1971

    191 N.W.2d 185

    OPINION

    PETERSON, Justice.

    The questions for decision are whether a marriage of two persons of the same sex is authorized by state statutes and, if not, whether state authorization is constitutionally compelled.

  5. #55
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Facts continue to elude you
    Shock of shocks! What are facts really, though? We all know that as a purported Australian, Pat knows way more about the actual true workings of American society and worldview from his hipster friends at university.

  6. #56

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    ^



    my hipster friends at university SUCK UP every little new fad from the US blogs.

    They just love the polyamory theory and I just know that next week that they'll be sipping their cappucinos and proudly boasting that the Italians, Greeks, French, Yugoslavs and Irish— are all proudly Non-White just because they saw it on a US blog.
    .

  7. #57
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^



    my hipster friends at university SUCK UP every little new fad from the US blogs.

    They just love the polyamory theory and I just know that next week that they'll be sipping their cappucinos and proudly boasting that the Italians, Greeks, French, Yugoslavs and Irish— are all proudly Non-White just because they saw it on a US blog.
    America's full of what we call otaku, or sometimes weabboos, Pat. They're people who think of themselves as Japanophiles and admirers of Japanese culture. Most typically they know absolutely nothing about actual Japanese culture other than a set of stereotypes and urban legends and myths passed around between white people in North America and extrapolations from fiction like anime.

    And from every single thing you've ever said, you have similarly uninformed sources, though the fact that when given the same facts you will invariably come to a slanted and incorrect conclusion, that's rather beside the point.

  8. #58

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    ^ Fair enough. I will be pricking up my ears each time I hear you talk about the Irish and Non-whites. I remember you also saying something about demographics I didn't quite understand— about more and more Americans over time are claiming to be of Irish descent.
    .

  9. #59
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Oh, are we still pretending he is Australian? Ok, sorry.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  10. #60
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^ Fair enough. I will be pricking up my ears each time I hear you talk about the Irish and Non-whites. I remember you also saying something about demographics I didn't quite understand— about more and more Americans over time are claiming to be of Irish descent.
    Pat seriously, make a point.

  11. #61

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    ^
    I can't find the link but you mentioned something about demographics which I assumed you were told at uni— something about how a growing number of Americans were seeing it as desirable to claim Irish heritage.

    I was interested in that because there's something similar here
    .

  12. #62
    JUB Addict kayman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,312
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Your gifs went under my head, sorry.

    And whatever heroic crusader of justice you see yourself as, what your posts come across, is annoying guilt-tripping, like people here have somehow failed in some sort of duty.

    Sorry, but if this forum is not minority-conscious enough for your high horse standards...


    I just find it annoying that when something happens to a LGBT of color there is silence...

  13. #63
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    EVERYTHING happens to LGBTs, because EVERY part of society has LGBT members. It's not that LGBTs of color are being discriminated against on here (and you KNOW they aren't), it's that when it's not a directly LGBT-related issue, it takes someone with a particular interest in it to bring it to people's attention. Which, in this case, is you, and without all the annoying guilt-tripping, you could have made it a decent discussion over at CE&P. Instead, you post a thread with a title on the lines of "YOU FUCKERS, HOW DARE YOU NOT POST THIS BEFORE I DID, YOU RACIST PIGS!!!", thus clearly stating that your interest isn't in discussing the subject, but bashing people over not raising it before you did. Which is pointless and not constructive.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  14. #64

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    ^







    .
    .

  15. #65
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    ^






    .
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  16. #66
    JUB Addict figjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by kayman23 View Post
    I'm here for the social minorities not just some minorities. Especially, the LGBTs of colors that always seemingly gets overlooked...
    ............

  17. #67
    I'm not really a doctor. doctorsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,728

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    The republicans were devastated by their loss in November. They really thought they had it in the bag. Losing has forced them (the saner ones, anyway) to realize that the party has become simply too far out of touch with society. Until now, they've been able to rely on riling up the far-right, religious fundamentalists to bring them votes. This strategy no longer works. They can't be the Fox News party anymore. They need to lay off of divisive social issues like gay marriage (which is becoming less and less divisive as society moves toward equality) and abortion and focus on strictly political conservatism. Arguing that liberal economic policies are flawed might get them somewhere. Arguing that Jesus hates homosexuals will not.
    Someone asked me once how I could know that I'm gay if I've never slept with a woman. I've never shoved shards of glass into my eye, either, but I don't have to give it a shot to know that it's not for me.

  18. #68
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Demanding Marriage is only a recent demand.

    And of course it is all too often a 'theoretical' demand. When you ask so many individuals if they really want to get married, they say 'Oh no, marriage is a patriarchal institution'.
    Are we still stammering the same falsehoods? And who says that about marriage? Marriage is the joining of two people.

  19. #69
    JUB Addict kayman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,312
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    EVERYTHING happens to LGBTs, because EVERY part of society has LGBT members. It's not that LGBTs of color are being discriminated against on here (and you KNOW they aren't), it's that when it's not a directly LGBT-related issue, it takes someone with a particular interest in it to bring it to people's attention. Which, in this case, is you, and without all the annoying guilt-tripping, you could have made it a decent discussion over at CE&P. Instead, you post a thread with a title on the lines of "YOU FUCKERS, HOW DARE YOU NOT POST THIS BEFORE I DID, YOU RACIST PIGS!!!", thus clearly stating that your interest isn't in discussing the subject, but bashing people over not raising it before you did. Which is pointless and not constructive.
    Oh please, you are the one that is condescending.

    You can make as many inferences as you want, but if I want to say it then I will say it. You can dance around with those myopic sugar plum fairies in your head all you want but don't assume anything about me. There is a such thing as empirical evidence and I have 4 years of worth it on this site, so you can swallow a big one on that note. Finally, if and when I want to call some a "RACIST ASSHOLE/BASTARD, etc.", oh trust I will do with no hesitation at all.

    In other words, it would be in your best interests NOT to go there with me because I will go there and stay there with you...

    I am BEYOND SICK AND TIRED of this one way with this group but another way with this other intentions of LGBT issues on here, so either you (and others whom allow it) acknowledge the fuck ups or be prepared for more of this because I'm not going anywhere unless I want to...

    In the end, you haven't noticed is I don't care whom is offended when I know numerous of other members are offended by what I just acknowledge does happen here.
    Last edited by kayman23; March 1st, 2013 at 07:48 PM.

  20. #70
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct
    Oh no, you misunderstand. Play this bullshit victim game to your heart's satisfaction. I will point out that it's bullshit every time though, childish threats or no. Guilt-tripping people doesn't work when those people aren't your friends, and you clearly couldn't care less about making friends. So obviously your goal is trolling. That, or you self-sabotage like a champ.

    Also, there are gay racists. Being LGBT doesn't make one immune to bigotry, as this forum makes abundantly clear. But if you wanna go on accusing ALL of us of that, it begs the question what are YOU doing here? Some quest for achieving martyrdom?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  21. #71
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct
    Oh, and also, condescending? Yes. Because I'm annoyed when people start bitching indiscriminately as if the whole world is out to get them. It's juvenile. Also - internalized racism.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  22. #72
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by kayman23 View Post
    Oh please, you are the one that is condescending.

    You can make as many inferences as you want, but if I want to say it then I will say it. You can dance around with those myopic sugar plum fairies in your head all you want but don't assume anything about me. There is a such thing as empirical evidence and I have 4 years of worth it on this site, so you can swallow a big one on that note. Finally, if and when I want to call some a "RACIST ASSHOLE/BASTARD, etc.", oh trust I will do with no hesitation at all.

    In other words, it would be in your best interests NOT to go there with me because I will go there and stay there with you...

    I am BEYOND SICK AND TIRED of this one way with this group but another way with this other intentions of LGBT issues on here, so either you (and others whom allow it) acknowledge the fuck ups or be prepared for more of this because I'm not going anywhere unless I want to...

    In the end, you haven't noticed is I don't care whom is offended when I know numerous of other members are offended by what I just acknowledge does happen here.
    Insane, misdirected, whiny bullshit, just like all of your posts in this thread.

    Rolyo's probably one of the last people here who would be insensitive to racial issues.

  23. #73
    JUB Addict kayman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,312
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Oh no, you misunderstand. Play this bullshit victim game to your heart's satisfaction. I will point out that it's bullshit every time though, childish threats or no. Guilt-tripping people doesn't work when those people aren't your friends, and you clearly couldn't care less about making friends. So obviously your goal is trolling. That, or you self-sabotage like a champ.

    Also, there are gay racists. Being LGBT doesn't make one immune to bigotry, as this forum makes abundantly clear. But if you wanna go on accusing ALL of us of that, it begs the question what are YOU doing here? Some quest for achieving martyrdom?
    It beckons the question why are responding to me. Oh yeah, I know you want to feel like you are taking the high road. If anything have been more annoyed at what your claims and assumptions. I am here because I enjoy being apart of a LGBT forum, but not going to participate in neglect actions towards a specific part of the LGBT fold.

    Oh yeah, the "internal racism" was clearly misused and not even remotely near what I am doing. It called "drawing/calling attention to something".
    Last edited by kayman23; March 2nd, 2013 at 12:34 AM.

  24. #74
    JUB Addict kayman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,312
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Insane, misdirected, whiny bullshit, just like all of your posts in this thread.

    Rolyo's probably one of the last people here who would be insensitive to racial issues.
    Uh yeah, just like your response right now misguided...Rolyo was defending callous, negligence, and flat out omission when it is indefensible.

    Honestly, I've never paid attention to your responses until now and then I just realized why I still shouldn't...

  25. #75
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,680

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Make no mistake,many of them still don't. The only reason others are supporting it now is because they realize that it will help them on a local and state level but nationally,it is becoming toxic to them and stopping them from winning elections.

  26. #76
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by kayman23 View Post
    It beckons the question why are responding to me. Oh yeah, I know you want to feel like you are taking the high road. If anything have been more annoyed at what your claims and assumptions. I am here because I enjoy being apart of a LGBT forum, but not going to participate in neglect actions towards a specific part of the LGBT fold.

    Oh yeah, the "internal racism" was clearly misused and not even remotely near what I am doing. It called "drawing/calling attention to something".
    Except, you seem to be more interested in "drawing/calling attention" to the fact that others aren't "drawing/calling attention". That implies you see people as deliberately ignoring racial issue, which implies, you see racial minorities as victims. That is internalized racism.

    Anyway, as for "callous negligence" and "flat out omission", that is a joke. Negligence isn't applicable at all, and omission is a lie, and you know it. You can't omit what you don't know.


    Let me put it to you in the most direct way possible, so that you will both understand me, and will stop trying to throw around phrases you're obviously not clear on ("high road"? Seriously? Nothing about my interaction with you here is a "high road", the high road would be me ignoring you completely):

    I am a white Eastern European. I came out only a few years ago, after coming in the US, and since then I have become much more sensitive to issues of social justice. This is my background.

    I have no special interest in black issues. I care about social injustice in all its forms, and it pisses me off no end when people use race to belittle others (though, ironically, that's what you are doing to the white population of this forum currently). I will, without exception, take the side of an oppressed minority, and I will call out anyone who doesn't, as evidenced in every topic I argue with creatures such as Pat or Benvolio. But black issues - same as many other forms of social inequality - have not been a part of my life growing up as a white gay man on the other side of the globe. And since coming out, my primary focus have been issues based on sexuality. I care, but I won't go out of my way to look for stuff that isn't related to that topic. I imagine many people on this board have similar situations. And if that offends you to the point where you feel the need to go berating people for not bringing up something that frankly YOU hadn't brought up until now either, then you gotta ask yourself how much do YOU care about issues not related to your race or sexuality. Maybe you care more than me. Maybe you are posting topics about immigrants and women rights, and abortion, and all the rest of it left and right. Then you are more socially conscious than me. But either way, neither I, nor anyone else here owes you an apology, or to "try better". You see an enemy where there is simply diversity in focus on issues. And seeing an enemy where there isn't one, is a sign of insecurity.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  27. #77
    JUB Addict kayman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,312
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Except, you seem to be more interested in "drawing/calling attention" to the fact that others aren't "drawing/calling attention". That implies you see people as deliberately ignoring racial issue, which implies, you see racial minorities as victims. That is internalized racism.

    Anyway, as for "callous negligence" and "flat out omission", that is a joke. Negligence isn't applicable at all, and omission is a lie, and you know it. You can't omit what you don't know.


    Let me put it to you in the most direct way possible, so that you will both understand me, and will stop trying to throw around phrases you're obviously not clear on ("high road"? Seriously? Nothing about my interaction with you here is a "high road", the high road would be me ignoring you completely):

    I am a white Eastern European. I came out only a few years ago, after coming in the US, and since then I have become much more sensitive to issues of social justice. This is my background.

    I have no special interest in black issues. I care about social injustice in all its forms, and it pisses me off no end when people use race to belittle others (though, ironically, that's what you are doing to the white population of this forum currently). I will, without exception, take the side of an oppressed minority, and I will call out anyone who doesn't, as evidenced in every topic I argue with creatures such as Pat or Benvolio. But black issues - same as many other forms of social inequality - have not been a part of my life growing up as a white gay man on the other side of the globe. And since coming out, my primary focus have been issues based on sexuality. I care, but I won't go out of my way to look for stuff that isn't related to that topic. I imagine many people on this board have similar situations. And if that offends you to the point where you feel the need to go berating people for not bringing up something that frankly YOU hadn't brought up until now either, then you gotta ask yourself how much do YOU care about issues not related to your race or sexuality. Maybe you care more than me. Maybe you are posting topics about immigrants and women rights, and abortion, and all the rest of it left and right. Then you are more socially conscious than me. But either way, neither I, nor anyone else here owes you an apology, or to "try better". You see an enemy where there is simply diversity in focus on issues. And seeing an enemy where there isn't one, is a sign of insecurity.

    Oooo, I drew blood from you. I knew when I said what I said would reveal a lot to not acknowledged...

    "insults to the entire white population...and seeing an enemy where there isn't one, is a sign of insecurity."



    thank you for saying exactly this, it proves exactly what and where the lack of nuance with discussion of many things of many including yourself possess on here...



    With that said, I am done with you. You just proved my point about assumptions. Oh yeah, hit dogs always holler...
    Last edited by kayman23; March 2nd, 2013 at 08:56 PM.

  28. #78
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by kayman23 View Post

    Oooo, I drew blood from you. I knew when I said what I said would reveal a lot to not acknowledged...

    "insults to the entire white population...and seeing an enemy where there isn't one, is a sign of insecurity."

    thank you for saying exactly this, it proves exactly what and where the lack of nuance with discussion of many things of many including yourself possess on here...

    With that said, I am done with you. You just proved my point about assumptions...
    Frankly, I don't think you even know what you're talking about anymore, other than creating a general sense of offended haughtiness. I was polite and explained to you why people don't always care about what you care about, or to the same extent. You chose to see an attack.

    Laughable really
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  29. #79
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    [snipped]

    Part of evolving as a person Rolo is looking beyond race and judging a person based upon its merits/personality and not what is on the visual level.

  30. #80
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    [snipped]

    Part of evolving as a person Rolo is looking beyond race and judging a person based upon its merits/personality and not what is on the visual level.
    Um, I know. You're actually proving my point with this.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  31. #81
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    ...I will, without exception, take the side of an oppressed minority...
    Nope. Try again, Rolyo.

  32. #82
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post

    Nope. Try again, Rolyo.
    I'm the one looking beyond race here. I haven't said a single thing here that even remotely implies that I care about somebody's skin color. If you think otherwise, be less cryptic and explain.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  33. #83
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    ...or yunno, forever hold your silence.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  34. #84
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    ^I would be more sympathetic to your plight if I wasn't so lethargic. Navigating the political canvas of this country isn't as simple as subscribing to either parties' ethos and take them at their words.

  35. #85
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    I have no plight here. kayman23 is the one with the plight, as evidenced by his whiny victim-playing. And if you have no interest in clarifying your position, I have to wonder why you bother sharing it...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  36. #86
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    ^Where were you about 5 days ago when I said that the GOP supporting gay marriage is a volte-face subjugated by populism and nothing more. You could easily look up my post in that thread in CE&P.

    I dunno how this thread derailed into racism [I just assume it was some troll doing so like in CE&P].

    Also, I take offense to your signature because there are people out there with Hybristophilia. I thank my roomie for knowing esoteric sex terms like that.

  37. #87

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    … Hybristophilia…


    Hybristophilia "is a paraphilia of the predatory type in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery." The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately dereived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1]

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
    .

  38. #88
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    ^Where were you about 5 days ago when I said that the GOP supporting gay marriage is a volte-face subjugated by populism and nothing more. You could easily look up my post in that thread in CE&P.

    I dunno how this thread derailed into racism [I just assume it was some troll doing so like in CE&P].

    Also, I take offense to your signature because there are people out there with Hybristophilia. I thank my roomie for knowing esoteric sex terms like that.
    Nothing you are saying does in ANY way relate to your initial comment to me having to look beyond race.

    And I am deeply saddened that you are offended by my signature.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  39. #89
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    And I am deeply saddened that you are offended by my signature.
    I thought you cared about ALL minorities or is that just a farcical ploy?

  40. #90
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    I don't really follow drunk logic, so I don't really know what you expect me to say. Maybe tomorrow around noon, you could take another look at the topic and we can talk again?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  41. #91
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I don't really follow drunk logic, so I don't really know what you expect me to say. Maybe tomorrow around noon, you could take another look at the topic and we can talk again?
    Hun if you think I am drunk, that is laughable.

    You were the one that said you would defend any oppressed minority. You can try to beat around the bush but as I have told a few others in CE&P privately; avoid absolutes [something that is taught in Law 101] if you don't want to be made a fool. Two examples of oppressed minorities in your signature alone are rapists and those with rape fetishes [or the more 'medical' term my roomie provided] and if you aren't willing to defend those as you mentioned, you would be a liar. So by all means, explain away your subjectivity or do the more intellectual thing and change your signature.

  42. #92
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Nothing you are saying does in ANY way relate to your initial comment to me having to look beyond race.

    And I am deeply saddened that you are offended by my signature.
    The quote in your signature is the rough direct truth. I like it. It's tough for some to hear about the reality. Conservatives (fiscal and/or social) are out of touch with reality... and aren't in a position to talk about personal struggle.

    I'm with you here. At any rate, I must advise that people like to argue just for the hell of it... and like to be au contrarian because it fulfills some inadequacy they might have. I get people disagreeing with me because they just want to start some shit they can't possibly back up.
    Last edited by GiancarloC; March 3rd, 2013 at 12:34 AM.

  43. #93
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,897

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I believe that's a 1932 Ford V8 Model 18 Standard Tudor Sedan behind those two.

  44. #94
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Hun if you think I am drunk, that is laughable.

    You were the one that said you would defend any oppressed minority. You can try to beat around the bush but as I have told a few others in CE&P privately; avoid absolutes [something that is taught in Law 101] if you don't want to be made a fool. Two examples of oppressed minorities in your signature alone are rapists and those with rape fetishes [or the more 'medical' term my roomie provided] and if you aren't willing to defend those as you mentioned, you would be a liar. So by all means, explain away your subjectivity or do the more intellectual thing and change your signature.
    Rapists aren't an oppressed minority. They are criminals.

    People with rape fetish aren't an oppressed minority either. Nobody is oppressing them.

    AND my signature has nothing to do with people with rape fetish.

    But good try at contributing to the conversation. At least you tried ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  45. #95
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?



    This is how I feel about republicans. Don't care if they support gay marriage. They still want to destroy this country.

  46. #96
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Rapists aren't an oppressed minority. They are criminals.
    A self-fulfilling prophecy. Criminals are in fact an oppressed minority or are most Americans convicted felons? The statistics are lost on me there. Funny how the ACLU will defend both gay marriage and the Westboro Baptist Church in court. That is what true freedom looks like.

  47. #97
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,897

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    I believe that's a 1932 Ford V8 Model 18 Standard Tudor Sedan behind those two.
    I was wrong. I just looked it up. It's a 1932 Ford V-8 B-400 Convertible Sedan. (The only difference between the two is the convertible top).

  48. #98
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    A self-fulfilling prophecy. Criminals are in fact an oppressed minority or are most Americans convicted felons? The statistics are lost on me there. Funny how the ACLU will defend both gay marriage and the Westboro Baptist Church in court. That is what true freedom looks like.
    No part of that makes sense.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  49. #99

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    ... his whiny victim-playing...

    . . .
    .

  50. #100
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why are republicans supporting gay marriage now?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    . . .
    Oh give me a break. Agreeing with a guy who's overzealous defending minorities, something you would absolutely under no circumstances agree with, just because he's disagreeing with Rolyo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.