JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,267

    Code of Conduct

    What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Like them straight really does it for me. Anything that seems like a straight guy is submitting to getting a blow job. I like normal straight appearing or closeted type of guys letting someone have fun with them sexually. I like it real. I love to see hidden video of Craigslist hook ups. I love military guys letting the gay host do them.

    Turn offs :
    I hate porn with creepy music. Hate when guys kiss first. Hate gay porn acting with story lines. A majority of the gay porn is a turn off.
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  2. #2
    Oh, cum now! peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,693

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    I like str8 doin' the gay, be it giving or recieving.

  3. #3
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,267

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    I wish there were more masseuse hidden videos like this. There has to be other real situations like this on cam. So hot.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1371500245
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  4. #4
    JUB Addict Maklaar13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,169

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    I like amateur porn the best lately. There is an abundance of pretty boy porn that is way too polished, rehearsed and looks really fake. I remember the days when I use to spend a lot of money buying the Falcon studios movies, now I don't even want to see them if they were given to me for free. The Corbin Fisher site is another one the I simply cannot look at, not even for free, I find it so formulaic and absolutely boring. Just my opinion!

  5. #5
    whitedavo
    Guest

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Oooo child, come out of the closet soon please.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,821

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    First off an fan of classic vintage porn like works of William Higgins. Locker Room, Bathhouse/Sauna porn. Adore the boys of BelAmi. Hot House, Titan, Raging Stallion, Michael Lucas and list goes on.

  7. #7

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    I would agree, BelAmi (classic) has some good stuff, those dude are really beautiful, not so sure about the most recent stuff though, too commercialized.

    Mostly I like creampies (female) and MFM dp (same hole)
    more than anything it's the chemistry among the players and their level of genuine interest. Aside from amateur, an example would be if they were all friends in real life and all liked each other, that comes through on screen and they can really have fun and truly enjoy what their doing.

  8. #8
    Slut NEED2SUCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    201

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Lately I only like guy on guy...oral...gotta see at least one of em take the load....not sure why but seeing a guy take another guys load totally does it for me...

  9. #9

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Increasingly, I find that the best part is when the top's butt is shown in action. Without it, the scene is a failure. It is amazing how often the directors miss it all together. Not as strange as it seems. I really like the beauty of a well developed man's body. Often the top has the best build, and who does not like a great butt. Focussing on the close up of the blow job and the in and out fuck is much the same from one video to another. Focusing there misses the beauty of the bodies, and often focuses on the one who is least attractive.
    Last edited by Benvolio; March 1st, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

  10. #10
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,267

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Increasingly, I find that the best part is when the top's butt is shown in action. Without it, the scene is a failure. It is amazing how often the directors miss it all together. Not as strange as it seems. I really like the beauty of a well developed man's body. Often the top has the best build, and who does not like a great butt. Focussing on the close up of the blow job and the in and out fuck is much the same from one video to another. Focusing there misses the beauty of the bodies, and often focuses on the one who is least attractive.
    Well said. Just keep it real.
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  11. #11
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    As far as man on man porn, I like porn that has bareback and ass to mouth, Ds/BDSM, and seeing freshly fucked assholes gaping and (hopefully) dripping cum . I like all that for straight porn too, just throw in bi women and some fisting.

    For amateur MM porn I like seeing guys that are really straight getting with a guy. The fake "straight-bi/gay" porn is so easy to tell.

  12. #12
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklaar13 View Post
    I like amateur porn the best lately. There is an abundance of pretty boy porn that is way too polished, rehearsed and looks really fake. I remember the days when I use to spend a lot of money buying the Falcon studios movies, now I don't even want to see them if they were given to me for free. The Corbin Fisher site is another one the I simply cannot look at, not even for free, I find it so formulaic and absolutely boring. Just my opinion!
    As long as it's good amateur porn. So much is shot so badly by people that have no idea wtf they're doing.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    I love porn from the 80's. I like the vintage quality of the film, the guys too. Love the attempt at storyline. I also love latinos in porn. Throw in lots of facials and it's perfect.

  14. #14

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Amateur MMF

  15. #15

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    I really love the view from behind where you see the ass of the top and his cock penetrating the ass of the bottom in missionary position.

  16. #16
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    22

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Whether it's gay or straight, I love anything with big dicks, cumshots, and deep throating...

    but then again I love just about every form of porn excluding scat or midgets.

  17. #17

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi Married Male View Post
    Like them straight really does it for me. Anything that seems like a straight guy is submitting to getting a blow job. I like normal straight appearing or closeted type of guys letting someone have fun with them sexually. I like it real. I love to see hidden video of Craigslist hook ups. I love military guys letting the gay host do them.

    Turn offs :
    I hate porn with creepy music. Hate when guys kiss first. Hate gay porn acting with story lines. A majority of the gay porn is a turn off.
    I agree, however I get stimulated watching str8 porn and then get off watching raunchy gay porn. This is strictly a no condom zone whether gay or straight. If there is music it must be softer than the moans and groans. As for what gets me off it is a man's look, his voice, and his proximity to another man. Love watching str8 guys experience their first touch, bj, etc. from another guy. Also love watching 2 str8 guys so involved with a woman that they forget they are touching each other (eg Asa Akira, Toni Ribas, Erik Everhard in Insatiable). Double pussylicking is an extremely rare pleasure but there is a scene with Titus Steel, Horst Baron, and Fanny Steel (Titus's wife) where Titus and Horst touch tongues ever so briefly while butterflying Fanny's clit. I lost it at that moment.

  18. #18
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Badhoevedorp, Netherlands
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    185

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    first timers,str8,roomate,friends,coaches and those who are really nevous about trying out

    is really hard to find well scrpted porn and those who actually tells a story before the "action"

  19. #19

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Tons of porn turns me on. It's hard to narrow it down.

  20. #20
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    When both people are into it. Sometimes porn actors/actresses act like its truly just their job and have no desire to ****** At least fake it lol.

    But definitely older men, and especially good blowjobs and exotic positions fucking.

  21. #21
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,821

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    There is so much gay porn out there that one can find what pleases your taste. Enjoy lads and dad, twins, brothers, foreskin docking. Porn with story line.

  22. #22

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    I prefer tyranny or crossdresser with a good plot. Whether they sneak up on you and suck you off first or strip you while watching TV. I don't like these clean cut gay for pay, losers. Color is not a issue.

  23. #23
    Porn Star dash85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    303

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Quote Originally Posted by zebec847 View Post
    I agree, however I get stimulated watching str8 porn and then get off watching raunchy gay porn. This is strictly a no condom zone whether gay or straight. If there is music it must be softer than the moans and groans. As for what gets me off it is a man's look, his voice, and his proximity to another man. Love watching str8 guys experience their first touch, bj, etc. from another guy. Also love watching 2 str8 guys so involved with a woman that they forget they are touching each other (eg Asa Akira, Toni Ribas, Erik Everhard in Insatiable). Double pussylicking is an extremely rare pleasure but there is a scene with Titus Steel, Horst Baron, and Fanny Steel (Titus's wife) where Titus and Horst touch tongues ever so briefly while butterflying Fanny's clit. I lost it at that moment.
    Wow that's hot, what's the name of the movie where Titus and Horst touch tongues?

  24. #24

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Lesbian porn.....the natural girl/girl type.

  25. #25
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Albany
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    190

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    I love audition or casting videos where a straight guy is slowly wanked. Many are fake str8, but sometimes the guy genuinely looks nervous.

  26. #26
    Slut smoothoralbottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    284

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What kind of porn video really turns you on?

    Definitely straight porn. Gay porn does nothing for me(unless there's a cute little twink involved). As far as straight porn, my go-to is usually sloppy blowjobs, cum swallowing/facials, big round asses bouncing on huge cock. Huge tits are always a welcome addition.
    I love cum facials.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.