Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

small hard bump on the back of my leg and cheek area

A little background is in order. When I was about 20 I started getting hairier so I started shaving my body. I have difficult acne prone skin and even shaving my body would cause me to at least break out with ingrown hairs for a few days. So after a few failed attempts I quit shaving but somewhere along the way this small hard flesh colored bump formed on the back of my right leg. It doesn't hurt but it looks similar to be big angry zit minus the inflammation and feels extremely hard like there is a little stone buried deep in the poor. I figured it was just an ingrown hair but its never surfaced and its been there for 3-4 years. Same scenario on the top inner portion of my ass cheek there is another one there but it doesn't feel as hard but the skin is a lot more delicate there. I was fully tested in October of 2012 and these bumps have been there long before I was tested and were never a concern of mine other then being unsightly and annoying. I feel like its some sort of puss or cyst deep in a pore but trying to pop it like a zit doesn't have any effect on it. Any ideas?

Pas op voor het boze oog JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: small hard bump on the back of my leg and cheek area

What you are describing- particularly the location- sounds like a pilonidal cyst.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: small hard bump on the back of my leg and cheek area

That does sound like it. So I need to go to the doctor and have it lanced and drained or pop whatever the case may me.