JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 67
  1. #1

    A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    So you're about to have sex with a guy you find very hot, and when you come out from the bathroom you find him lying on a bed doing this. Maybe praying to be forgiven for the sin he's about to commit?

    How would you react? Would you still go for it?

    Last edited by blueranger; February 17th, 2013 at 02:27 AM.

  2. #2

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Or would you?


  3. #3
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,234
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Well .. my body is a temple
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  4. #4

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    I've had guy's try to keep me away with crosses before... resistance was futile.

    He can pray all he wants... assuming everything goes right, he's going to be screaming, "Oh God!" anyway.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  5. #5

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    I'd be polite and wait until he finished. If he wanted to discuss it, he would be welcome to it. If not, he was doing it in private before I came across it, so I can't see how it would be my business.

    I wouldn't assume it had anything to do with sex. He may simply be in the practice of praying before going to sleep, and a lot of guys zonk out after sex, so it would see perfectly natural to pray then otherwise.

    He may be just hoping to get a better pontifex this go-round.
    So you would think he's praying before the sex because of the nap or sleep he's going to have after the sex? And you wouldnt think it's because of the gay sex which is an awful sin and abomination according to Church?
    Last edited by blueranger; February 17th, 2013 at 07:31 AM.

  6. #6
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    41,917
    Blog Entries
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    One look at that ass, and I couldn't hold myself back from him.....

    Afterwards, I'll say a prayer of thanks with him for having had such great sex!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  7. #7

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    even though I'm not religious, I'd have no problem screwing around with a guy that was. It would never occur to me that he'd be praying to be forgiven for what he's about to do since he's laying naked in my bed and obviously willing.
    Bad decisions make good stories.

  8. #8

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    The premise is not anymore flimsy, than your premise that he's doing it because he's going to sleep afterwards.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 17th, 2013 at 07:57 AM.

  9. #9
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    I'd hit it.

    I've known religious catholics who prayed and it wasn't for forgiveness because they were about to suck my cock.

    Some people pray for other things....sometimes just for thanks.

    You are being pretty presumptuous here.

  10. #10

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post

    Some people pray for other things....sometimes just for thanks.
    Thanking God for what he is about to receive...amen.

    Bad decisions make good stories.

  11. #11

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    I'd hit it.

    I've known religious catholics who prayed and it wasn't for forgiveness because they were about to suck my cock.

    Some people pray for other things....sometimes just for thanks.

    You are being pretty presumptuous here.
    Having in mind that he's using cross and pontifex, it means he's probably Christian, and the biggest christian Churches consider gay sex - that is about to happen in this situation- an awful sin and aboomination, so it would be logical if he's a christian to be praying to be forgiven for a sin. Though it doesn't have to be the (only) reason.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 17th, 2013 at 08:11 AM.

  12. #12

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    I’m more weirded out by the collection of burial shrouds on the bed.

  13. #13
    Sex God OPHELIA_HARDIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    541

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by M10000 View Post
    Id say "You be Regan and Ill be mother"
    LOL! "If this bed's rockin', don't bother knockin'"

  14. #14
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    Having in mind that he's using cross and pontifex, it means he's probably Christian, and the biggest christian Churches consider gay sex - that is about to happen in this situation- an awful sin and aboomination, so it would be logical if he's a christian to be praying to be forgiven for a sin. Though it doesn't have to be the (only) reason.
    Well to begin with, he has to be Catholic, not just Christian if he's saying a Rosary. And Catholics know two things.

    There are a thousand sins they should no commit. And.

    That they are forgiven for all of them.

    So no biggy.

    You really shouldn't place such a priori expectations on the pics and scenarios you post.

    It ends up making you look like you are trolling for an argument about religion instead of what people would do if they had a guy in their bed saying the rosary.

    As for me....if someone wants to pray before they fuck....no problem.

  15. #15

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    I put a question mark, I wasnt claiming it has to be like that. It would be my assumption, and it's logical to me, and I explained why. If they are truly Catholic or Orthodox Christians, even if they know they will be forgiven, the declarative essence of that religion is not to do sinful things (and do what's "right"), and gay sex is very despicable and awful and sinful for the Church, it talks about it all the time. So it should be a biggie for them.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 17th, 2013 at 08:57 AM.

  16. #16
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,721
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    I'm ready for whatever kink he has. I'd get out my "Jackhammer Jesus" silicon crucifix dildo.
    http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/toys...ic_dildos.html

  17. #17
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,806

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    I'd just tell him if he doesn't want his rosary to get sticky--I'd put them in the side drawer.

  18. #18

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Well to begin with, he has to be Catholic, not just Christian if he's saying a Rosary. And Catholics know two things.

    There are a thousand sins they should no commit. And.

    That they are forgiven for all of them.

    So no biggy.

    You really shouldn't place such a priori expectations on the pics and scenarios you post.

    It ends up making you look like you are trolling for an argument about religion instead of what people would do if they had a guy in their bed saying the rosary.

    As for me....if someone wants to pray before they fuck....no problem.

    Doesn’t that only work if they ask for forgiveness after they’ve been naughty?

  19. #19
    God Bless America!
    cityboy-stl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,674

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    So you're about to have sex with a guy you find very hot, and when you come out from the bathroom you find him lying on a bed doing this. Maybe praying to be forgiven for the sin he's about to commit?
    How would you react? Would you still go for it?
    First I think I'd find out exactly what he is praying for. You never know...he could be praying I have a big dick and know how to use it.
    Last edited by cityboy-stl; February 17th, 2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: grammar


  20. #20

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    ^Believing in that ‘miracle birth’ stuff, he could be a virgin praying that he doesn’t get knocked up.

  21. #21

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    Doesn’t that only work if they ask for forgiveness after they’ve been naughty?
    Maybe trying to pray away those sinful thoughts, or for knowing he couldn resist what's going to happen?
    Last edited by blueranger; February 17th, 2013 at 11:53 AM.

  22. #22
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    9,422

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Id fuk him silly....silly i tell ya....
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  23. #23
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,355

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    I am nice guy always. Probably hold him a little and then sure made he got home safe even if I had to go with him and back to my place.




  24. #24
    JUB Addict Audio Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,012

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    So what. I don't care what your beliefs are just as long as you don't try to impose them on me.

    Finish your prayer and let's get with it.

  25. #25
    blackbeltninja
    Guest

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    I still would. He's hairier than I usually go for, mind, so for it to have got this far already I must be up for it enough to not let a little unexpected pre-activity put me off.

    -d-

  26. #26
    JUB Addict loveguys72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,335

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    My first question would be to ask if I was interrupting. Second question would be to ask if we're still on. If the answers are no and yes respectively, I'd offer up a quick prayer of thanksgiving myself.

    Then we have the fun.

  27. #27
    Marty Saybrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Hit'em and quit'em
    I make my bed with the stars above my head and dream of a place called home.

  28. #28

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    But you see, I didn't have any assumption about his prayer until you posted that you thought it only logical that he was praying about the sex.
    All I needed to do was to consider it and find some plausible reason why he could be praying on the bed. It didn't require any leap of logic, as many people pray in bed.
    I didnt say it was only logical, but I said that it can be. Ofcourse, there might be many reasons why people do stuff, but some reasons can be assumed. And you did have assupmtion before I mentioned anything logical, you told that he's practising prayer maybe because he's going to bed and that that's perfectly natural. I didn't see why it shouldn't be "natural", or requires more "leap of logic" in the same sense to be praying to be forgiven for the sin of having gay sex.

    And why do they pray, if you ask them? Because they believe in God, and they wish their sins to be forgiven. And the rosary suggests that is a God depicted by Cathollic church. And Catholich church and majority of catholics consider gay as sinful act. So it is logical that sin of having gay sex be included in the list of the sins to be forgiven during prayer.


    The difference is I am not finding what he's doing objectionable and don't really have a compelling need to conclusively guess what he is doing. You do in your scenario, as you find it objectionable.
    The reason why he's doing it can be objectionable. So I just find it questionable (in my mind at least). I put a question mark, and didnt say it was a sure fact, but it makes sense as an option.

    It has become obvious from your responses to several posters here that you think your understanding of Christianity/Catholicism is definitive, and moreover, that you want your posters in the thread to find offense in the seeming contradiction. To hear you tell it, a religious person never tells a blue joke, and apparently takes vows of chastity in order to be as pristine as you imagine him to be. It's well and good to assume what "they" believe, but it's another thing to be mature and understand that religious adherents are often not strict zealots. That's more of an outsider's perspective than one from within the faith.
    My understanding of Catholicism is no more definitive than Catholic's church understanding of Catholicism itself. And Catholic's church condems gay sex as pure evil. And the great majority of Catholics condemn i too. Maybe there are exceptions, but they are only exceptions, so i did put a question mark in OP.


    People are full of contradictions, although it is not necessary to see this picture as a big example. Christians may swear, not observe religious holidays, etc. It's their business, and doesn't seem to have any impact on me unless the real scenario is that some sort of proselytizing is about to occur, and that wasn't in the OP. I have a Jewish friend who absents himself to make ritual cleanliness whenever we dine out. I don't dwell on it, nor begrudge him his belief. He also violates kosher readily, but that is against his belief, not mine, so I am not offended by it.

    There are more than 1.2 billion Holy Roman Catholics in the world, and they are quite diverse as well as contrasting with the many stripes of Protestant and Orthodox. A quip that illustrates the differing attitudes is the joke about what is the difference between a Methodist and a Baptist. The answer is that Methodists speak when they see one another in the liquor store.

    There is plenty of conflict over religion in this world without making up some over some hypothetical picture.
    Catholic church and catholicism interpretation of most of the catholics don't just mind their own business, and I don't mean proselytizing necessarily. Catholic church is spreading hatred against gay people, most of the Catholics don't want gays to have equal rights, they tell gay sex or relationship are a sin. And still, no proselytizing of gay people there.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 01:16 AM.

  29. #29
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    I put a question mark, I wasnt claiming it has to be like that. It would be my assumption, and it's logical to me, and I explained why. If they are truly Catholic or Orthodox Christians, even if they know they will be forgiven, the declarative essence of that religion is not to do sinful things (and do what's "right"), and gay sex is very despicable and awful and sinful for the Church, it talks about it all the time. So it should be a biggie for them.
    I'm Catholic. And gay sex is absolutely not an awful or despicable act. Belonging to a Church doesn't remove the brain from the skull. I disagree on some matter with the authority, and in the case of homosexuality I am convinced I'm right and the pope is wrong.

    There is far far more texts about love than text against same sex acts in the Bible. Far. Far. And none in the New Testament.

    I would find a man praying with a rosary very sexy in fact. And I pray every night, certainly not for being gay, I thank God for Love and Life.
    Magna Veritas


  30. #30
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,217

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    What would i do?

    I would let him pray as long as he like.
    But during his prayer, my hands would be touching his body everywhere, no big deal.
    Oh and also i would be on top of him touching his ears, neck and chest ...
    Last edited by Telstra; February 18th, 2013 at 01:23 AM.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  31. #31
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    And Catholich church and majority of catholics consider gay as sinful act.
    You would be mistaken. American Catholics are more in favor of same sex marriage for example than white protestant.
    Magna Veritas


  32. #32

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post
    I'm Catholic. And gay sex is absolutely not an awful or despicable act. Belonging to a Church doesn't remove the brain from the skull. I disagree on some matter with the authority, and in the case of homosexuality I am convinced I'm right and the pope is wrong. There is far far more texts about love than text against same sex acts in the Bible. Far. Far. And none in the New Testament. I would find a man praying with a rosary very sexy in fact. And I pray every night, certainly not for being gay, I thank God for Love and Life.
    That's nice you dont find it a sin, but your Church still does (and majority of Catholics around world). I guess the situation in US is different than in Europe where I'm from. I looked into some research and I'm glad something is changing. But still, the Church is one of the loudest speakers against gay rights.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 01:55 AM.

  33. #33
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    That's nice you dont find it a sin, but your Church still does (and majority of Catholics around world). I guess the situation in US is different than in Europe where I'm from. I looked into some research and I'm glad something is changing. But still, the Church is one of the loudest speakers against gay rights.
    You know, the more you write, the more you end up looking like all you were doing was making a baiting, troll thread designed to provoke an argument about religion. It is clear that you don't really understand Catholicism or even the act of saying the rosary. You should stick to your other fetishist threads on guys on the beach or with bananas and stay away from subjects like faith and prayer.

    Just sayin'.

  34. #34

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    You know, the more you write, the more you end up looking like all you were doing was making a baiting, troll thread designed to provoke an argument about religion. It is clear that you don't really understand Catholicism or even the act of saying the rosary. You should stick to your other fetishist threads on guys on the beach or with bananas and stay away from subjects like faith and prayer.

    Just sayin'.
    I dont need to provoke argument about religion. And religion is a very very broad term. I'always try to accept good arguments based on facts. And the fact is : the Catholic church and majority of catholics in the world consider gay sex to be a sin. But not all of them, ofcourse. If someone points out that I'm wrong about something, I would gladly accept if it's relevant. I am not saying that I know everything on this planet, and I'm certainly willing to learn, and change my opinion if someone gives me strong arguments. But "stick to your other fetishist threads on guys on the beach or with bananas and stay away from subjects like faith and prayer." is certainly not an argument of any value of relevance.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 05:17 AM.

  35. #35
    The 'Eyes' have it
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    36,428
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    I dont need to provoke argument about religion.
    Perhaps not, but I heartily recommend that you review the Code of Conduct and its section on the types of photos you can post in Hot Topics. There is a forum where your photos are welcome and, perhaps, even appreciated. Hot Topics isn't the forum.

  36. #36

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    As far as I recall, the photos of frontal nudity are not allowed.

    So let me rephrase the OP question: How would you react if he told you he was praying to be forgiven for the sin of having gay sex with you?

  37. #37
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,217

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    You know, the more you write, the more you end up looking like all you were doing was making a baiting, troll thread designed to provoke an argument about religion. It is clear that you don't really understand Catholicism or even the act of saying the rosary. You should stick to your other fetishist threads on guys on the beach or with bananas and stay away from subjects like faith and prayer.

    Just sayin'.
    I am laughing at you pounding on afew guys on JUB.
    Lucky i'm not at the receiving end.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  38. #38
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,217

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    As far as I recall, the photos of frontal nudity are not allowed.

    So let me rephrase the OP question: How would you react if he told you he was praying to be forgiven for the sin of having gay sex with you?
    It depends on his behavior and facial expression whether he is a psycho or not a psycho.
    So it all depends and only you can tell when meet face to face.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  39. #39

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    This is the reason for your thread. It isn't about the reaction of finding a partner who is religious. Your premise is a ruse, a pretext to crusade against Catholicism, and apparently without much knowledge about the practice beyond headlines you've read. Considering that he is apparently a Catholic who is about to have gay sex, it is pretty reasonable to guess that he is indeed among the faithful who believe the Church is errant in the teachings about homosexuality, just as it previously was about divorce.

    Arguably, this Catholic is potentially a better ally than those who oppose the dogma from the outside. There are over 1.2 billion Catholics on the planet. They're not going anywhere soon, so change is much more likely to come from within their ranks than without.

    Whereas it is true that it is fine to bait on JUB if one uses religion as opposed to politics or ethnicity, the traditional mode is direct attack, not the indirect route of creating some sham question that is merely a front for beginning the argument.
    I dont need a pretext for anything, and the thread is about reaction to the decribed event. If you find it a sham, that's only your projection. And I dont really care what is "the traditional attack" or whatever you're implying. So I rephrased question, especially for all of those overprojecting.

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post

    So let me rephrase the OP question: How would you react if he told you he was praying to be forgiven for the sin of having gay sex with you?
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 06:51 AM.

  40. #40
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    No Blueranger....we weren't overprojecting. You were. You had some preconceived and not very well considered idea about how we should react.

    Unlike the other hypothetical threads, you had a very specific bias about the image in the thread....but you didn't even apparently know that only Catholics and Highest Anglicans would use prayer beads and a crucifix.

    You were also wholly mistaken in how catholic homos, versus fundamentalist homos can reconcile their faith and homosexuality. You used inaccurate terminology to describe how the Catholic Church views homosexuality and do not appreciate the concept of absolution.

    You don't get the opportunity to re-phrase the question because along the line you've been caught out. At that point, you should withdraw.

    But I'll answer your re-phrased question anyway.

    If this is what it took to get him to open his hole without guilt, I'd tell him to pray as much as he thinks he needs to.

  41. #41

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    Considering that he is apparently a Catholic who is about to have gay sex, it is pretty reasonable to guess that he is indeed among the faithful who believe the Church is errant in the teachings about homosexuality, just as it previously was about divorce.
    And it is at least as much reasonable to think that is among those who think that gay sex is a sin.

    Arguably, this Catholic is potentially a better ally than those who oppose the dogma from the outside. There are over 1.2 billion Catholics on the planet. They're not going anywhere soon, so change is much more likely to come from within their ranks than without.
    This topic wasnt originaly about allies and ways to fight homophobia among religious people. But certainly it is better when religious person is not a homophobe.

  42. #42

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    No Blueranger....we weren't overprojecting. You were. You had some preconceived and not very well considered idea about how we should react.

    Unlike the other hypothetical threads, you had a very specific bias about the image in the thread....
    When I said maybe in the OP, it could mean you find out in some way that was the reason of praying. I didn't say that the pic was the only info available. And anyone can assume things, but claiming something is the other thing.

    You don't get the opportunity to re-phrase the question because along the line you've been caught out. At that point, you should withdraw.
    I should withdraw what exactly? I was saying that the scenario I described is possible and why it is. And I didn't ask you to give me the opportunity, or to tell me when do I get it to explain something.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 07:10 AM.

  43. #43

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    When I was 21 and first got my job working in a gay club the previous owner was in there....drunk (and kinda scary at the time)...and he told me the reason that there would always be customers was because of the Catholic Church down the street....he said it kept him in business for years.

    I had no clue what he was talking about at the time but then again I had no clue what alot of people were talking about so I tucked it away as a curiosity. Didn't take too long to figure it out.

    Shame is a powerful aphrodisiac for alot of folks...foreplay for others...and the main event for still others. Shame and guilt are favorite tools of TCC

    Oh yeah....the picture. I would pass...not my type.

  44. #44

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    And one more thing: I never claimed to know much about catholic rituals - the only premise I made is that he was a christian based on the fact that he is praying and using prayer beads and a crucifix, and the possibility that he might be homophobic and considering gay sex a sin.

    Btw I come from a country from Europe where over 90% of general population are declared Orthodox Christians. And in Orthodox Christianity the Church = word of God, and the follower doesn't get the chance to "think with his own head", or he is not considered to be a follower of that religion anymore. And over 70% of population, especially orthodox christians, are highly homophobic. I am glad that it is not the case with Catholicism, and I am glad to find out during participation in this thread that there are almost half of American Catholics who support gay marriage or civil union, if I'm correct. It was rather supprising to me in a very positive way, when I compare it to the situation in Europe and in my country.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 07:29 AM.

  45. #45
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    When I said maybe in the OP, it could mean you find out in some way that was the reason of praying. I didn't say that the pic was the only info available. And anyone can assume things, but claiming something is the other thing.



    I should withdraw what exactly? I was saying that the scenario I described is possible and why it is. And I didn't ask you to give me the opportunity, or to tell me when do I get it to explain something.
    You can do whatever you want, but this thread went off the rails and became an epic fail as soon as you started to hold forth on the christian church and sin and made it clear that you did have a personal bias and a really wobbly understanding of Catholicism and how religious homos find their place within their faith.

    When I was suggesting that you withdraw, I meant it tactically, because every thing you wrote after your opening post just made you look more and more like you were baiting or trolling when as you note, that was not your intention.

    You must have realized that the imp[act of the thread was lost when you had to come back to revise the premise and would have been better off not trying to salvage it.

  46. #46
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,923

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by M10000 View Post
    Id say "You be Regan and Ill be mother"
    -Or-

    "You be Regan and I'll be Jesus Christ" "Let Jesus fuck you."

    "The power of Christ compels you."

    - The Exorcist

  47. #47

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    You can do whatever you want, but this thread went off the rails and became an epic fail as soon as you started to hold forth on the christian church and sin and made it clear that you did have a personal bias and a really wobbly understanding of Catholicism and how religious homos find their place within their faith.

    When I was suggesting that you withdraw, I meant it tactically, because every thing you wrote after your opening post just made you look more and more like you were baiting or trolling when as you note, that was not your intention.

    You must have realized that the imp[act of the thread was lost when you had to come back to revise the premise and would have been better off not trying to salvage it.

    On the contrary, you made it clear you have a personal bias that I have a bias. Again, you are telling me what should or shouldn't I have done, and how and what to post. My opening post certainly includes my rephrase. I don't really care about the imaginary "impact" of my thread, at least not as much as you do, obviously.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 07:38 AM.

  48. #48

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    But it apparently was. You decided that all Catholics are your enemy, and you set up an imaginary scenario hoping to use it as a bully pulpit.

    Your assumptions made the Catholic a homophobe. That presumed all Catholics accept all dogma. It is not dissimilar to presuming all Frenchmen are gourmands, all blacks a good athletes, and all lesbians drive Subarus. It's as bigoted as the religion you presume to attack.
    No, it apparently isnt. Ofcourse that I do not consider what you are implying, it is you who decided to make those understatements about me. I told many, many times that it is a possibility, maybe, not necessarily, and doesn't have to be like that. But that it can be. And what if it is like that.

    And you are making the most ordinary logical fallacy: it isn't the same to say all people of some group are like that and must be like that, or many of them are like that or could be like that.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 07:44 AM.

  49. #49
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,217

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    When I was 21 and first got my job working in a gay club the previous owner was in there....drunk (and kinda scary at the time)...and he told me the reason that there would always be customers was because of the Catholic Church down the street....he said it kept him in business for years.

    I had no clue what he was talking about at the time but then again I had no clue what alot of people were talking about so I tucked it away as a curiosity. Didn't take too long to figure it out.

    Shame is a powerful aphrodisiac for alot of folks...foreplay for others...and the main event for still others. Shame and guilt are favorite tools of TCC

    Oh yeah....the picture. I would pass...not my type.
    That is an interesting information.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  50. #50
    The 'Eyes' have it
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    36,428
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Same shit. Different toilet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.