JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 67 of 67
  1. #51

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    That is an interesting information.
    I came to the conclusion that it was the gay/bi version of the Madonna/Whore complex that brought them there.

  2. #52
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    On the contrary, you made it clear you have a personal bias that I have a bias. Again, you are telling me what should or shouldn't I have done, and how and what to post. My opening post certainly includes my rephrase. I don't really care about the imaginary "impact" of my thread, at least not as much as you do, obviously.
    There was no assumption made. You were quite explicit about your expectations by the second or third post you made where you kept trying to impress upon us that all major Christian Churches consider gay sex an abomination and grave sin. (Hint: They all don't).

    Your other hypothetical situations were mildly amusing and not designed to be argumentative. This one was not as successful because of your intervention. It would really be better for you to set the stage with a simple premise and then not say anything more. It would lead to a much more imaginative and interesting outcome.

    This one has suffered from too much over direction.

  3. #53

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Same shit. Different toilet.
    So when you say some of the catholics are homophobes, and all the catholics are homophobes, it's the same? I don't think so.


    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    There was no assumption made. You were quite explicit about your expectations by the second or third post you made where you kept trying to impress upon us that all major Christian Churches consider gay sex an abomination and grave sin. (Hint: They all don't).

    Your other hypothetical situations were mildly amusing and not designed to be argumentative. This one was not as successful because of your intervention. It would really be better for you to set the stage with a simple premise and then not say anything more. It would lead to a much more imaginative and interesting outcome.

    This one has suffered from too much over direction.
    Depends how many you take for major churches and in which way.

    Denominations that oppose homosexuality include the Roman Catholic Church[2] the Eastern Orthodox churches[3] and some mainline Protestant denominations, such as the Methodist churches,[4][5][6][7] Reformed Church in America[8] the American Baptist Church,[9] as well as Conservative Evangelical organizations and churches, such as the Evangelical Alliance,[10] the Presbyterian Church in America[11] and the Southern Baptist Convention.

    The biggest three are: Roman Catholic church, Eastern orthodox church and Protestants.

    http://www.religionfacts.com/christi...ominations.htm

    So there is certainly a possibility that a christian guy thinks that a homosexuality is a sin. But ofcourse, he doesn't have to.The topic is just asking, among other things, what if he does.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 08:50 AM.

  4. #54
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,168

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Well, I'll tell you what I did in this situation. I had great sex. I got into a serious relationship with him. He treats me far better than I ever thought possible. We got married in a church and have a great friendship with our minister. We continue having great sex nearly everyday. And he wasn't praying for forgiveness, he was thanking God for bringing us together.

  5. #55

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Depends how many you take for major churches.

    There are many (major) churches and religious individuals who do support gay marriage equality. I promise.

    ...some local churches here in Silicon Valley who supported Gay Marriage...

    http://www.everydaycitizen.com/2008/...oposition.html

  6. #56

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    @rareboy

    Only the Catholic church and Eastern Orthodox church who consider gay sex a sin have more or about the same number of members as all the other churches together.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_in_the_world

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Depends how many you take for major churches.

    There are many (major) churches and religious individuals who do support gay marriage equality. I promise.

    ...some local churches here in Silicon Valley who supported Gay Marriage...

    http://www.everydaycitizen.com/2008/...oposition.html
    That's great! As I've said, I come from an Eastern Orthodox oriented country (90% of general population) and gay marriage in this church would be only a fiction.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 09:10 AM.

  7. #57

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post

    That's great! As I've said, I come from an Eastern Orthodox oriented country (90% of general population) and gay marriage in this church would be only a fiction.
    Real sociological change happens one person at a time. It is a slow process...but it will happen. In the meantime...when you have an opportunity to do so...be the change.

  8. #58
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post

    Whereas it is true that it is fine to bait on JUB if one uses religion as opposed to politics or ethnicity, the traditional mode is direct attack, not the indirect route of creating some sham question that is merely a front for beginning the argument.
    It is completely and utterly fine on JUB for people to bait or even meander into ad hominem on all 3 topics.

    No, religion is not specially in a persecuted category.

  9. #59
    The 'Eyes' have it
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    36,056
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Same shit. Different toilet.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    So when you say some of the catholics are homophobes, and all the catholics are homophobes, it's the same? I don't think so.
    No. I'm saying that we have one person (you) who is convinced that everyone else (us) is wrong. (i.e. 'Different toilet'.) In the past few weeks, we have been through this same scenario with several other people who were ALSO convinced that they (them) were right and everyone else (us) were wrong. (i.e. 'Same shit'.)

  10. #60

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    If I care about him...it depends on whether this is something he's always done, or something new with him. If it's new with him I'm definitely going to ask what's going on, and do my best to talk to him and offer my 2 cents.

    If this situation is a hook-up then I'm gonna ask him what's up. If he tells me he's praying the gay away I'm gonna fuck him, and leave because somebody has to prove to him that you can't just pray the gay away. If he's just praying as some sort of fetish or as an act of thanksgiving I'd still fuck him and leave because that's what you do with hook-ups, but that one would always stick out in my mind. That's one interesting fetish.

    If that's a Republican Congressman, I'm fucking his brains out, and selling the tape to whatever media outlet pays me the most.

  11. #61
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    What if he wasn't praying to apologize but to thank God he found you?
    Hey, there's a positive view of it. Amen

  12. #62

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    No. I'm saying that we have one person (you) who is convinced that everyone else (us) is wrong. (i.e. 'Different toilet'.) In the past few weeks, we have been through this same scenario with several other people who were ALSO convinced that they (them) were right and everyone else (us) were wrong. (i.e. 'Same shit'.)
    Who is us? Who is everyone? You see, you're making a generalization.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

  13. #63

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Real sociological change happens one person at a time. It is a slow process...but it will happen. In the meantime...when you have an opportunity to do so...be the change.
    Thank you for support, but it's not that likely, it could take centuries. Eastern Orthodox church follows it's dogma strictly (that's why it's Orthodox) and the follower is not allowed to be opinionated on such matters or he is not considered to be the follower anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    What if he wasn't praying to apologize but to thank God he found you?
    That would be nice, as long as the expectations are not too high
    Last edited by blueranger; February 18th, 2013 at 03:44 PM.

  14. #64
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    @rareboy

    Only the Catholic church and Eastern Orthodox church who consider gay sex a sin have more or about the same number of members as all the other churches together.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_in_the_world



    That's great! As I've said, I come from an Eastern Orthodox oriented country (90% of general population) and gay marriage in this church would be only a fiction.

    Well I appreciate the context then and will say that in this light, I understand that perhaps your confusion is created by a different perspective than in a north american or western European country.

    We have a much less atavistic and rigid view of the role of the Church in our lives and certainly cannot understand (except through our own travels and experience in these backward Orthodox countries) how rigid and doctrinally restrictive it can be.

    So, please accept an olive branch from me.

  15. #65
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    I'd do him and then tell him he's going straight to hell right before leaving

  16. #66

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Well I appreciate the context then and will say that in this light, I understand that perhaps your confusion is created by a different perspective than in a north american or western European country.

    We have a much less atavistic and rigid view of the role of the Church in our lives and certainly cannot understand (except through our own travels and experience in these backward Orthodox countries) how rigid and doctrinally restrictive it can be.

    So, please accept an olive branch from me.
    Sure, I will accept. And I appologize to any Christian Catholic who thaught I was making a generalization that every Catholic "prays the gay away" when it isn't the case. I looked up more on the internet and when I found out stuff like

    56 percent of American Catholics believe that homosexual sex is not a sin.

    — When marriage is defined as a civil marriage "like you get at city hall," 71 percent of Catholics support it.

    http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...hurch-position

    I was very, very positively surprised.
    Last edited by blueranger; February 19th, 2013 at 12:32 AM.

  17. #67

    Re: A somehow religiuos guy - How would you react #7

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    @rareboy

    Only the Roman Catholic church and Eastern Orthodox church who consider gay sex a sin have more or about the same number of members as all the other churches together.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_in_the_world



    That's great! As I've said, I come from an Eastern Orthodox oriented country (90% of general population) and gay marriage in this church would be only a fiction.
    Oh, and I forgot to add the bold part.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.