JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 223
  1. #51
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    It has been stated here clearly. White Christians seem to be the source of bigoted hatred on this thread. The reason I distinguish race is because black Christian leaders saying exactly the same thing seem to get a pass. As to the last portion of your query, read the thread. Now I am sure you will twist everything around so I'll say this preemptively, I have my opinion and you have yours. Your opinion has just as much value to me as mine does to you. I will also say any random bigot justifies his bigotry by assuming they are in the right.
    Codswollop.

    I see. You are another angry white guy/woman who feels that their values and faith are under attack from the homos.

    Well, news alert. You can be rabidly anti-fundamentalist and vehemently against this hate mongering pastor and his flock without being anti-Christian because the Fundies are preaching the Old Testament and not the new and are so willing to use Paul's meagre writings as a cudgel against the homos, while leaving them in the toolbox when it comes to applying them to their own lives.

    Let them quote Christ and then tell me what He thought of the homos.

    So Fuck the First Baptist Church.

    Fuck the Pastor.

    Fuck Tebow.

    Fuck their ignorance and their hate.

    And you are dead right. Your opinion on this issue isn't worth a bucket of warm spit to me.

  2. #52
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    Good! You can use a dictionary. I'm impressed. The inference is that Christians are bigots because they have a belief system that dictates a point of view differing from gays, yours. In the strictest definition of the word, Christians would be bigots because they have a differing opinion from gays concerning the gay lifestyle. In the strictest definition of the word, gays are also bigots because they have differing opinions from Christians concerning the gay lifestyle. It is pretty simple really. I hope that was concise enough for you. Now I know there will probably be some diatribe about how gays, specifically you, are right etc.etc.etc
    Reading skills are important.

    You are confusing a direct attack on the fundamentalist, old testamentarian Pastor and his 'church' with homos being bigoted against Christianity. It doesn't necessarily follow. You've just fallen into the trap of generalizing....all Christians are not bigots and all homos are not bigots....only those of limited experience or ability to formulate an argument would make such an error. Surprise. Many Christians so not have a problem with the 'gay lifestyle'. Only the generally illiterate and ignorant seem to suffer from this spiritual affliction and rage against their God's own children.

    It is not simple. You want it to be simple so that in your own black versus white (apparently quite literally) world, it will make sense to you.

    Doesn't matter what avatar you use though...your inability to grasp the situation and to make so many of these kinds of important distinctions in discussing an issue is like a signature.

    You're out of your depth here.

  3. #53

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Codswollop.

    I see. You are another angry white guy/woman who feels that their values and faith are under attack from the homos.

    Well, news alert. You can be rabidly anti-fundamentalist and vehemently against this hate mongering pastor and his flock without being anti-Christian because the Fundies are preaching the Old Testament and not the new and are so willing to use Paul's meagre writings as a cudgel against the homos, while leaving them in the toolbox when it comes to applying them to their own lives.

    Let them quote Christ and then tell me what He thought of the homos.

    So Fuck the First Baptist Church.

    Fuck the Pastor.

    Fuck Tebow.

    Fuck their ignorance and their hate.

    And you are dead right. Your opinion on this issue isn't worth a bucket of warm spit to me.
    I was always taught the use of profanity clearly connotes a lack of intelligence.

  4. #54

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Reading skills are important.

    You are confusing a direct attack on the fundamentalist, old testamentarian Pastor and his 'church' with homos being bigoted against Christianity. It doesn't necessarily follow. You've just fallen into the trap of generalizing....all Christians are not bigots and all homos are not bigots....only those of limited experience or ability to formulate an argument would make such an error. Surprise. Many Christians so not have a problem with the 'gay lifestyle'. Only the generally illiterate and ignorant seem to suffer from this spiritual affliction and rage against their God's own children.

    It is not simple. You want it to be simple so that in your own black versus white (apparently quite literally) world, it will make sense to you.

    Doesn't matter what avatar you use though...your inability to grasp the situation and to make so many of these kinds of important distinctions in discussing an issue is like a signature.

    You're out of your depth here.

    True Christians would have to necessarily have the same opinion of gays as does Rev Jeffress, unfortunately. Paul warned of those seeking ministers which preached the doctrine of devils, 1 Timothy 4:1, to those having itching ears, 2 Timothy 4:3. So if one wants to be a Christian he has to embrace all of it and not cherry pick doctrine.

    I agree. Only illiterate and ignorant people do not understand Christianity. Jesus talked more about hell than heaven. God punished his own chosen people, Jews, and will punish whomever He chooses. He can do that. He is God. From a strictly Christian doctrinal viewpoint, one cannot be gay or support the lifestyle. It is what it is. If you don't agree. Don't be a Christian. It is really pretty simple.

  5. #55
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    I'm sure you were taught a lot of stupid things when you were growing up in Bumfuck Arkansas. Certainly you've been quick to demonstrate a number of them of them hereas you've been trolling this site.

    Anyone who still uses the ridiculous phrase 'gay lifestyle', particularly in a forum discussion on a gay porno site, hardly is likely to have an appreciation for the word Fuck.

    It may surprise you though to learn that the use of the word fuck is often found at the mensa level. It is one of the wonderful words that can be noun and verb ... In this case, you'll notice that I'm using it as a verb.

    Now watch.

    The pastor is a hateful, ignorant FUCK.

    Tim Tebow is a opportunistic, but incredibly stupid FUCK.

    All the people who listen to this so called Man of God, spewing his intolerance and hate instead of paying attention to the words of the Christ he claims to represent are ignorant and hateful FUCKS.

    And....as an adjective....

    People who do not understand this are fucking blind.

    Or fucking stupid.

  6. #56
    What's next? chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,852

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    ^ actually Pres. Obama sat in Rev. Wright's church for how long ?
    News Flash

    The 2008 Election is over. The 2012 Election is over too. Barack Hussein Obama won both times. It was in all
    the papers.




    Tim Tebow: Bible-wanker's wet dream and mediocre NFL quarterback.

    I like to watch NFL football including the Super Bowl. I was watching the 2012 Super Bowl, minding my own business when all of a sudden, there is a "Right to Life" commercial on my TV... brought to us by Tim Tebow's mommie. When I am watching football, I am taking the opportunity to not have to think about anything important for four hours. If I wanted to hear a sermon, I would attend church. I do not wish to have anyone's religious beliefs stuffed down my throat. (There are better things.)
    Last edited by chrisrobin; February 18th, 2013 at 09:30 AM.

  7. #57
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    True Christians would have to necessarily have the same opinion of gays as does Rev Jeffress, unfortunately. Paul warned of those seeking ministers which preached the doctrine of devils, 1 Timothy 4:1, to those having itching ears, 2 Timothy 4:3. So if one wants to be a Christian he has to embrace all of it and not cherry pick doctrine.

    I agree. Only illiterate and ignorant people do not understand Christianity. Jesus talked more about hell than heaven. God punished his own chosen people, Jews, and will punish whomever He chooses. He can do that. He is God. From a strictly Christian doctrinal viewpoint, one cannot be gay or support the lifestyle. It is what it is. If you don't agree. Don't be a Christian. It is really pretty simple.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    Here we've all been thinking that you were just a homo hating troll housewife wasting her time here chastising 'teh ghayz' and you have at last come out of the closet and admitted it.

    You are so wrong in your trailer park Southern Baptist take on Christianity and what it does or doesn't allow as to make any additional discussion pointless.

    What you are putting forward here is a hateful condemnation of Christianity by proscribing what it can or cannot encompass based on a Pauline doctrinal bias. It is abundantly clear that you have a limited education, except for what your own pastor has fed you.

    Thank God that you and your talibangelical brethren will not prevail. Your hatred and ignorance will not prevent our human rights from prevailing.

    And remember...even the Devil may quote scripture.

  8. #58

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    Here we've all been thinking that you were just a homo hating troll housewife wasting her time here chastising 'teh ghayz' and you have at last come out of the closet and admitted it.

    You are so wrong in your trailer park Southern Baptist take on Christianity and what it does or doesn't allow as to make any additional discussion pointless.

    What you are putting forward here is a hateful condemnation of Christianity by proscribing what it can or cannot encompass based on a Pauline doctrinal bias. It is abundantly clear that you have a limited education, except for what your own pastor has fed you.

    Thank God that you and your talibangelical brethren will not prevail. Your hatred and ignorance will not prevent our human rights from prevailing.

    And remember...even the Devil may quote scripture.
    You prove my point to a fault. Thanks for the assist.

  9. #59
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    I don't understand people who would come to a gay-geared internet forum, talk about a football player who is participating with a church that is anti-gay, and then tell gay men they are bigoted if they don't like that.

    Is something missing upstairs?

    Tim Tebow is a shitty football player famous more for looking good and loudly praying like a Pharisee in front of the audience to make middle America, Nascar-faring Bible Belt people in the audience immediate ejaculate in their pants and love him. He's not a saint, he's not above reproach.
    Last edited by xbuzzerx; February 18th, 2013 at 10:04 AM.

  10. #60
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    You prove my point to a fault. Thanks for the assist.

    In actuality, I've proven that you aren't a real Christian...don't know your doctrine....and aren't capable of shaking off your own narrow bigotry, while I have demonstrated that there are distinctions between the misguided and ignorant followers of old testamentarian scripture and the words and intent of Christ Himself. I have demonstrated that there is no reason why homos cannot find harmony and acceptance with Christianity if we all follow the teachings of Christ.

    All you can think about is my 'lifestyle' where I mercilessly pound the ass of my same sex partner and somehow declare that I and all homos are strangers to the message of Christianity.

    I think we know Jesus and He knows Us, far better than you.

    This has rendered you mute.

    So.

    You're welcome.

    Just not here. Go peddle your homo hate somewhere else.

  11. #61
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchymo View Post
    Never heard of the guy over here, clearly he don't look THAT good.
    Yup. Literally, if he was black and didn't do huge public prayers on the football field in front of the audience, you'd never hear of him at all. He's not very good.

  12. #62
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Yup. Literally, if he was black and didn't do huge public prayers on the football field in front of the audience, you'd never hear of him at all. He's not very good.
    actually he's one of the most accomplished college fb players of all time

    the bandwagon bullshit continues

    Career highlights and awards
    2 BCS National Championship (2007, 2009)
    2 SEC Championship (2006, 2008)
    2 First-team All-American (2007, 2008)
    Second-team All-American (2009)
    3 First-team All-SEC (2007, 2008, 2009)
    AP Player of the Year (2007)
    Davey O'Brien Award (2007)
    2 Maxwell Award (2007, 2008)
    Heisman Trophy (2007)
    Quarterback of the Year (2007)
    SEC Offensive Player of the Year (2008)
    Manning Award (2008)
    William V. Campbell Trophy (2009)

  13. #63
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    News Flash

    The 2008 Election is over. The 2012 Election is over too. Barack Hussein Obama won both times. It was in all
    the papers.




    Tim Tebow: Bible-wanker's wet dream and mediocre NFL quarterback.

    I like to watch NFL football including the Super Bowl. I was watching the 2012 Super Bowl, minding my own business when all of a sudden, there is a "Right to Life" commercial on my TV... brought to us by Tim Tebow's mommie. When I am watching football, I am taking the opportunity to not have to think about anything important for four hours. If I wanted to hear a sermon, I would attend church. I do not wish to have anyone's religious beliefs stuffed down my throat. (There are better things.)
    your post has no relevance to the topic

    what does have relevance is demonizing a guy because he's addressing a congregation - that he's "connected" in some way

    and my point is that's pretty hypocritical given Pres. Obama's associations

    not your best stuff here but I'm a fan of the overall body of work and level of funny that you bring to CE+P chris

    PS - what's up with the cubs ??

  14. #64
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    your post has no relevance to the topic

    what does have relevance is demonizing a guy because he's addressing a congregation - that he's "connected" in some way

    and my point is that's pretty hypocritical given Pres. Obama's associations

    not your best stuff here but I'm a fan of the overall body of work and level of funny that you bring to CE+P chris

    PS - what's up with the cubs ??
    People defending themselves against others who openly endorse opposing their equal rights in society are not "demonizing" anyone, Chance.

    No, not a single damn person here is obligated to bend over backwards and kiss this guy's ass for pulling a puppy out of the subway when he is part of a movement that wants to codify 2nd class citizenship for gay people.

    Defend something defensible.

  15. #65
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Chance, nobody knows why you use the term "bandwagon", it is only clear that you think it's somehow appropriate and "gotcha"ing...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  16. #66
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    LOL, good lord. I guess listening to sports radio in New York has really fried your brain when it comes to this subject.

    Should I rattle of the list of college accomplishments of Craig Krenzel, Danny Wuerffel, or Tim Couch?

    College accomplishments pretty much count for bupkis once a guy turns pro and stinks up the joint. Or do you subscribe to the notion that we should give accolades to Jimmy Clausen instead of Joe Flacco right now?

    Buzzer was on-point with his post. People love Tebow because he's a white, Christian pretty-boy.

    Note that Robert Griffin III is more talented and already more successful as a pro (and by my estimation much sexier) than Tebow.

    Oh, but he's black and doesn't constantly prattle on about Christianity, so he doesn't get cult followers.
    like christian laettner in basketball, tebow is one of the most accomplished college athletes of all time

    if u forget, tebow lead denver to an upset win over the steelers in last year's playoffs

    his accomplishments are vast - and bringing up krenzel, wuefffel or couch really makes YOU look sports weak minded

    but I appreciate the sports back/forth

    RG3 is amazing - as in andrew luck

    much better professionals than tim tebow

    that's not the point

    and buzzer has NOOOOOO idea of what he's yapping about here

    and u can make it a white/black thing if ya want (and u do) but his accomplishments would be great if he was any color/creed

    this is cleary anti christian bias

    yep

  17. #67
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Chance, nobody knows why you use the term "bandwagon", it is only clear that you think it's somehow appropriate and "gotcha"ing...
    it was one of the attributes listed in a post by corny i think

    it describes perfectly the 85 mindset

    lock step bandwagon thinking

    it's not a gotcha'

    it's a reality

  18. #68
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    like christian laettner in basketball, tebow is one of the most accomplished college athletes of all time

    if u forget, tebow lead denver to an upset win over the steelers in last year's playoffs

    his accomplishments are vast - and bringing up krenzel, wuefffel or couch really makes YOU look sports weak minded

    but I appreciate the sports back/forth

    RG3 is amazing - as in andrew luck

    much better professionals than tim tebow

    that's not the point

    and buzzer has NOOOOOO idea of what he's yapping about here

    and u can make it a white/black thing if ya want (and u do) but his accomplishments would be great if he was any color/creed

    this is cleary anti christian bias

    yep
    I would neither know nor care who is or isn't Christian in any sport whatsoever until he gets down on his knees and prays loudly in front of national cameras like it says right in the Bible not to do, and then goes and gives his support and image to an anti-gay church.

    Anti-Christian bias, please.

    “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.


    Matthew 6:5
    Last edited by xbuzzerx; February 18th, 2013 at 01:35 PM.

  19. #69
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    True Christians would have to necessarily have the same opinion of gays as does Rev Jeffress, unfortunately. Paul warned of those seeking ministers which preached the doctrine of devils, 1 Timothy 4:1, to those having itching ears, 2 Timothy 4:3. So if one wants to be a Christian he has to embrace all of it and not cherry pick doctrine.

    I agree. Only illiterate and ignorant people do not understand Christianity. Jesus talked more about hell than heaven. God punished his own chosen people, Jews, and will punish whomever He chooses. He can do that. He is God. From a strictly Christian doctrinal viewpoint, one cannot be gay or support the lifestyle. It is what it is. If you don't agree. Don't be a Christian. It is really pretty simple.
    So why are you here? You come to this forum thread condemning every member here for being a gay bigot that is attacking "white Christians." Now you're saying a person can't be Christian and live the "gay lifestyle." Interesting choice of words. Phrases like lifestyle and preference set off red flags and alarms here. Either you joined this community last month to troll the homosexuals on this gay forum with your Republican, white Christian viewpoints. Or, you are a deeply disturbed homosexual with a lot of internalized homophobia.


    As a Christian myself, here's the problem I have with Tim Tebow. American Christians have a problem with sports worship, particularly when it comes to football. They will miss Sunday services because football games are on Sunday. From a "strictly doctrinal viewpoint" God remarked in the Ten Commandments that he is a jealous God, condemning all other idols a person places before honoring Him. Football is a kind of idol for millions of Americans. Tim Tebow abuses the belief in God as somehow guiding his personal football career. It is tiring when every sports player who wins a game, points up to the sky and claims God helped him win. So if both teams are praying to God to win a football game, does God have to make a difficult decision to favor the Ravens over the 49'ers? Were the 49'ers just not praying hard enough? Is God more of a Raven's fan?


    Do you see how stupid this begins to sound? So Tim Tebow is a shill. Going back to that "strictly doctrinal viewpoint" of yours, I don't think Tim Tebow can be a Christian if he is living a professional athlete's lifestyle that is keeping him from attending church, fornicating with high-profile girlfriends, and making millions of dollars that he probably isn't tithing 10% on.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  20. #70
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango95 View Post
    True Christians would have to necessarily have the same opinion of gays as does Rev Jeffress, unfortunately. Paul warned of those seeking ministers which preached the doctrine of devils, 1 Timothy 4:1, to those having itching ears, 2 Timothy 4:3. So if one wants to be a Christian he has to embrace all of it and not cherry pick doctrine.

    I agree. Only illiterate and ignorant people do not understand Christianity. Jesus talked more about hell than heaven. God punished his own chosen people, Jews, and will punish whomever He chooses. He can do that. He is God. From a strictly Christian doctrinal viewpoint, one cannot be gay or support the lifestyle. It is what it is. If you don't agree. Don't be a Christian. It is really pretty simple.


    NO TRUE SCOTSMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

    Great!! Someone FINALLY with a list of True Christian™ and where to find it. Those pesky false Christians hereabouts have been so cagey about it.

    So, where do we find that?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  21. #71
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    I will say, if he does go back and play for his hometown of Jacksonville, he will fit in with all the other hicks in the area.

  22. #72
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchymo View Post
    That is a nice thought, but unfortunately it doesn't always ring true. I'm thinking of the deceased Jimmy Saville who was a very very nice man...on the surface...and he died being respected. Now, we have learned that he was a child molester.

    Basically, the totality of a persons words or actions count for nothing unless it is genuine and true. It cannot be true to say that you love people for example, but then exempt gays from the list. Nor is it christian to claim you love thy neighbour, unless he is a homosexual. It doesn't matter how many good deeds you do, if you are only doing them for 'your kind of folk'...look at Hitler.

    (damn it, i mentioned Hitler, in my defence, he was gonna be mentioned eventually, this is a forum after all )
    it's not a nice thought it's actually the only way to judge someone

    the alternative is absurd as it's based on ....... conjecture

    TT has done incredible charity work - and helped lift the lives of many people - that's a fact

    his homophobia is conjecture at this point and he's taking unwarranted criticism here because it's easy

    easy is what the bandwagon does

    in lieu of critical thinking and reason

    and it sucks

  23. #73
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    So why are you here? You come to this forum thread condemning every member here for being a gay bigot that is attacking "white Christians." Now you're saying a person can't be Christian and live the "gay lifestyle." Interesting choice of words. Phrases like lifestyle and preference set off red flags and alarms here. Either you joined this community last month to troll the homosexuals on this gay forum with your Republican, white Christian viewpoints. Or, you are a deeply disturbed homosexual with a lot of internalized homophobia.


    As a Christian myself, here's the problem I have with Tim Tebow. American Christians have a problem with sports worship, particularly when it comes to football. They will miss Sunday services because football games are on Sunday. From a "strictly doctrinal viewpoint" God remarked in the Ten Commandments that he is a jealous God, condemning all other idols a person places before honoring Him. Football is a kind of idol for millions of Americans. Tim Tebow abuses the belief in God as somehow guiding his personal football career. It is tiring when every sports player who wins a game, points up to the sky and claims God helped him win. So if both teams are praying to God to win a football game, does God have to make a difficult decision to favor the Ravens over the 49'ers? Were the 49'ers just not praying hard enough? Is God more of a Raven's fan?


    Do you see how stupid this begins to sound? So Tim Tebow is a shill. Going back to that "strictly doctrinal viewpoint" of yours, I don't think Tim Tebow can be a Christian if he is living a professional athlete's lifestyle that is keeping him from attending church, fornicating with high-profile girlfriends, and making millions of dollars that he probably isn't tithing 10% on.
    so don't watch

    clearly u are the one with the problem not TT

    i agree to some degree - Ray Lewis who has many kids from many women - and is paying money to the victims of a crime he was involved with - is a phony

    there's nothing to suggest that TT is a phony - the way he has lived his life - has been real

    YOU have a problem with those who have god in their lives in a big way

    that's not HIS problem - or deserving of scorn

    that's YOUR intolerance

  24. #74
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    it's not a nice thought it's actually the only way to judge someone

    the alternative is absurd as it's based on ....... conjecture

    TT has done incredible charity work - and helped lift the lives of many people - that's a fact

    his homophobia is conjecture at this point and he's taking unwarranted criticism here because it's easy

    easy is what the bandwagon does

    in lieu of critical thinking and reason

    and it sucks
    His siding with bigots who believe gays do not deserve equal rights in society is not conjecture.

  25. #75
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    How many people did he spit on when he did an ad for Focus on the Family?

    "But...but...Obama and Reverend Wright!!!"

    I don't recall Obama doing an ad for Nation of Islam. Why does Tebow get a pass for doing an ad for those anti-gay, anti-female maniacs?

    By the way, I love the non-response to my post on Tebow's football prowess. So now you're just down to "he does good things!" argument.

    I'm eager to see what you'll post when you can no longer deny that Tebow has the unending mark of facilitating bigotry on his persona. What then? I'm guessing, "Well he's really cute you guys!"
    your ron dayne post ? did wisconsin win 2 national championships?

    trying to equate ron dayne and tim tebow is absurd

    i did u a favor not responding

    but since u asked u got it

    tim tebow did an anti abortion ad - i happen to be against abortion also

    so does about 50% of the public

  26. #76
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Drew Brees won a Super Bowl and has lit up the record books in recent years.

    Doesn't incite the same kind of media frenzy as Tebow.

    I wonder why that is? Chance will pretend not to know the answer.
    i live in nyc - all pre season this year espn did all tebow all the time - it sells - it was nauseating

    mike tannenbaum did nothing to improve the team - and all the media could talk about is tim tebow

    that's not on tim tebow

    that's on the media

  27. #77
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    ^It's not my fault the Jets are a joke. At least Tebow doesn't butt fumble. Again, the Patriots' new AFC rivalry is the Ravens.

    For your gentle reminder...


  28. #78
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    ^ mark sanchez had about as bad a year as an NFL QB could have

    but he got absolutely no help

    and thanks for the video

  29. #79
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    ^ mark sanchez had about as bad a year as an NFL QB could have

    but he got absolutely no help

    and thanks for the video
    Yet he still has a job at the Jets. We were joking before the Super Bowl that Cundiff got a job on the 49ers and whether or not he would cause them to lose the Super Bowl. No fucking joke, he was on 7 teams in 10 years. Again, as a Pats season ticket holder [well my mom], I was at this game too...


  30. #80
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    ^^ after lee evans dropped the TD pass
    Last edited by chance1; February 18th, 2013 at 06:45 PM.

  31. #81
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    WTF are we even talking about any more, then? This discussion was about how Tim Tebow gets an inordinate amount of adulation, something you've been fighting this whole time. Now you're agreeing?

    Tim Tebow opted to play on the big stage in New York rather than for his hometown Jacksonville Jaguars, btw.
    you're rivaling another CE+P-er for silliness now

    the POINT is NOT that TT gets too much adulation - he does

    the POINT is he's being shitted on here - and that's bullshit

    and your "he opted" is just more YOU trying to make something (bad) out of nothing

    why don't u go do some charity work ok ?

  32. #82
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    ^ after lee evans dropped the TD pass
    Very true. The dropped pass was much worse but the missed field goal yielded far better reactions. I have one of these for people who think I am not a true Pats fan...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-18 20.42.16.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	931048

    If you needed a reason why Tebow is still a mediocre football player, there is the play with said related score when he was QB for the Broncos...


  33. #83
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    the POINT is he's being shitted on here - and that's bullshit
    Why do you find it strange that gay men wouldn't like a football player who works with anti-gay causes?

  34. #84
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Because he doesn't think working with anti-gay causes is bad, duh.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  35. #85
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    the POINT is NOT that TT gets too much adulation - he does

    the POINT is he's being shitted on here - and that's bullshit
    He gets a lot of attention for the wrong things, he's pretty, and his religion - which is anti-gay fundie, right-wing nutjobbery. Blame the press and him and his Mom for making his religion such a BIG FUCKING DEAL.

    I can't name the religion of ANY other Pro athlete, and only know his BECAUSE HE PUT IT OUT THERE as one of his defining characteristics.

    Fair game.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  36. #86
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    If you really want to blame somebody, I say blame the his fundie home-schooling shrew of a mother.

    We all know what overbearing mothers produce..........
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  37. #87
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Why do you find it strange that gay men wouldn't like a football player who works with anti-gay causes?
    it's fine not to like him

    this is way beyond that

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    He gets a lot of attention for the wrong things, he's pretty, and his religion - which is anti-gay fundie, right-wing nutjobbery. Blame the press and him and his Mom for making his religion such a BIG FUCKING DEAL.

    I can't name the religion of ANY other Pro athlete, and only know his BECAUSE HE PUT IT OUT THERE as one of his defining characteristics.

    Fair game.
    only for "shrews" like ..............

  38. #88
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    it's fine not to like him

    this is way beyond that
    I'm legitimately curious, if he worked with an anti-Semitic white nationalist group, how much dislike of him from Jewish Americans would be okay, and where would the line be where it's "way too far"?

  39. #89
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    You have to admit his image is really kinda saccharine. All that "I'm such a chaste, Christian, boy from down home," I suspect behind the image he's probably a spoiled big baby, you can kinda see that if you squint and stop looking at his ass. I don't know if he's a rabid 'phobe, but then who knows, he can't actually get away with being a visible bigot these days.

    Plus I do suspect him of having a BIG PINK SECRET!!!!!!



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Are you saying you agree with Bryan Fischer?
    I have no idea who Bryan Fischer is. Does he have a hot ass?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  40. #90
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    it's fine not to like him

    this is way beyond that
    Um, no, it really isn't. I mean, I am confused as to what your argument here is. That we are being "mean" or something? The guy is a bigot and an attention whore. And people here aren't even particularly aggressive in their appraisal of him. I understand calling death threats "way beyond that", but frankly, this topic is EXACTLY "dislike", and nothing more.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  41. #91
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    I have no idea who Bryan Fischer is. Does he have a hot ass?
    You tell me Are you into right wing radio silver foxes?

    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  42. #92
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    You only get into my S&M fantasies if you're a HOT right wing fundie nutjobber.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  43. #93
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    You only get into my S&M fantasies if you're a HOT right wing fundie nutjobber.
    Someone clearly has not seen The Onion video on this...


  44. #94
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    I seriously doubt that. I think homosexuality is caused by Tebow's muscle ass, and I think his poor performance is because he's struggling with something he desperately wants to tell his mother about what he wants to do with it.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  45. #95
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    you're rivaling another CE+P-er for silliness now

    the POINT is NOT that TT gets too much adulation - he does

    the POINT is he's being shitted on here - and that's bullshit

    and your "he opted" is just more YOU trying to make something (bad) out of nothing

    why don't u go do some charity work ok ?

    Oh grow the fuck up.

    I guess since 25% of my life now is charity work then, I'm entitled to say something about Tebow?

    Just because you think that he is some delicate little mommy's boy who doesn't deserve criticism for for speaking in a shrine to hatred against homos doesn't mean that the rest of us who have spent longer than you've probably been alive, fighting against this type of bigotry and ignorance don't have the right to loudly object to what he is doing.

    As much as you want to derail the thread with mindless football stats and Monday morning quarterbacking...it isn't the topic of the conversation the adults are having here.

  46. #96
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Chance, nobody knows why you use the term "bandwagon", it is only clear that you think it's somehow appropriate and "gotcha"ing...
    It is his newest posting tic.

    Chance probably doesn't realize it, but I know that since I've been here, I noticed that he seems to need a hook. At least we've progressed from the name calling and 'the 85'.

    I suspect that there was one day on FOX, where the word of the day was 'Bandwagon' and he decided that it would be a new mantra.

  47. #97
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    I find it odd that anyone would call gay men disagreeing with someone's visible and public endorsement of rabid anti-gay religion some kind of group think in the first place.

    Most of us need no wagons of any sort to disagree (and I might add dislike) with someone saying we are all perverted abominations going straight to the fiery pits of hell.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  48. #98

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    I'm no longer much of a sports fan, so i don't care much about Tim Tebow. However, the Giants wide receiver, Victor Cruz, does a few TV commercials locally here in NYC. I have the serious hots for him (and he seems like a real stand up guy, too).

  49. #99
    stop the bullshit
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,702

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    For nayone who didn't, please watch Chris Kluwe on Colbert...



    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2441523.html

    for anyone who hasn't, please read his interview in Out





    For anyone who hasn`t, read his now famous letter:

    Dear Emmett C. Burns Jr.,

    I find it inconceivable that you are an elected official of Maryland's state government. Your vitriolic hatred and bigotry make me ashamed and disgusted to think that you are in any way responsible for shaping policy at any level. The views you espouse neglect to consider several fundamental key points, which I will outline in great detail (you may want to hire an intern to help you with the longer words):
    1. As I suspect you have not read the Constitution, I would like to remind you that the very first, the VERY FIRST Amendment in this founding document deals with the freedom of speech, particularly the abridgment of said freedom. By using your position as an elected official (when referring to your constituents so as to implicitly threaten the Ravens organization) to state that the Ravens should "inhibit such expressions from your employees," more specifically Brendon Ayanbadejo, not only are you clearly violating the First Amendment, you also come across as a narcissistic fromunda stain. What on earth would possess you to be so mind-boggingly stupid? It baffles me that a man such as yourself, a man who relies on that same First Amendment to pursue your own religious studies without fear of persecution from the state, could somehow justify stifling another person's right to speech. To call that hypocritical would be to do a disservice to the word. Mindfucking obscenely hypocritical starts to approach it a little bit.

    2. "Many of your fans are opposed to such a view and feel it has no place in a sport that is strictly for pride, entertainment, and excitement." Holy fucking shitballs. Did you seriously just say that, as someone who's "deeply involved in government task forces on the legacy of slavery in Maryland"? Have you not heard of Kenny Washington? Jackie Robinson? As recently as 1962 the NFL still had segregation, which was only done away with by brave athletes and coaches daring to speak their mind and do the right thing, and you're going to say that political views have "no place in a sport"? I can't even begin to fathom the cognitive dissonance that must be coursing through your rapidly addled mind right now; the mental gymnastics your brain has to tortuously contort itself through to make such a preposterous statement are surely worthy of an Olympic gold medal (the Russian judge gives you a 10 for "beautiful oppressionism").

    3. This is more a personal quibble of mine, but why do you hate freedom? Why do you hate the fact that other people want a chance to live their lives and be happy, even though they may believe in something different than you, or act different than you? How does gay marriage, in any way shape or form, affect your life? If gay marriage becomes legal, are you worried that all of a sudden you'll start thinking about penis? "Oh shit. Gay marriage just passed. Gotta get me some of that hot dong action!" Will all of your friends suddenly turn gay and refuse to come to your Sunday Ticket grill-outs? (Unlikely, since gay people enjoy watching football too.)

    I can assure you that gay people getting married will have zero effect on your life. They won't come into your house and steal your children. They won't magically turn you into a lustful cockmonster. They won't even overthrow the government in an orgy of hedonistic debauchery because all of a sudden they have the same legal rights as the other 90 percent of our population—rights like Social Security benefits, child care tax credits, Family and Medical Leave to take care of loved ones, and COBRA healthcare for spouses and children. You know what having these rights will make gays? Full-fledged American citizens just like everyone else, with the freedom to pursue happiness and all that entails. Do the civil-rights struggles of the past 200 years mean absolutely nothing to you?

    In closing, I would like to say that I hope this letter, in some small way, causes you to reflect upon the magnitude of the colossal foot in mouth clusterfuck you so brazenly unleashed on a man whose only crime was speaking out for something he believed in. Best of luck in the next election; I'm fairly certain you might need it.

    Sincerely,
    Chris Kluwe


    and then....all you people who think that Tim Tebow is some kind of hero....

    Tell me honestly....

    Who is the more decent man here.


  50. #100
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow: He's baaack!

    ^ chris is AWESOME - in numerous ways

    it's not a competition though - it isn't

    It's what makes the world go round

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.