JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 47 of 47

Thread: never again...

  1. #1
    JUB Addict menRsexii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,067

    Code of Conduct

    never again...

    in my human sexuality class today, my teacher had the nerve to show us a slideshow called "my beautiful cervix" ... basically, a woman, wondering what her cervix looked like, took a months worth of pics inside herself. no offense to women, i think they're so beautiful, but those pictures totally made me realize that im 100% gay. those pictures were hard to take, especially when the bleeding came...

  2. #2
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    get over it, breh. it's where you come from.


    btw, why do some gay men feel the need to act extra insecure when they're shown a woman in a sexual light? yeah, we know that you're not turned on to it. you're gay. we get that already. no need to constantly validate to yourself and others around you that you're gay. we know already.
    Last edited by refujiunderground; February 11th, 2013 at 11:23 AM.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  3. #3

    Re: never again...

    You knew someone was going to post this:

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  4. #4
    JUB Addict menRsexii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,067

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    lolz dude refuj -- no need to go on a rant. im just having some fun. oh my jeebus.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    You knew someone was going to post this:

    and that looks scary as shit

  5. #5
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    You knew someone was going to post this:


    that looks more like an anus.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by menRsexii View Post
    lolz dude refuj -- no need to go on a rant. im just having some fun. oh my jeebus.

    - - - Updated - - -



    and that looks scary as shit
    you call that a rant?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  6. #6
    In Heat............ BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    102,538

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by menRsexii View Post
    in my human sexuality class today, my teacher had the nerve to show us a slideshow called "my beautiful cervix" ... basically, a woman, wondering what her cervix looked like, took a months worth of pics inside herself. no offense to women, i think they're so beautiful, but those pictures totally made me realize that im 100% gay. those pictures were hard to take, especially when the bleeding came...
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict menRsexii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,067

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post




    you call that a rant?
    i do kinda, yes :P i think it was sort of "rantish" but to each their own.

  8. #8
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,650
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    The interior of the body is a cool, creepy, fascinating, fucked-up place. Made all the more so since we rarely see it. I don't know if I'd want to see the interior of a cervix, really, but I don't think I'd want to see the interior of an anus or a urethra, either.

    Lex

  9. #9
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Seeing a cervix made you realize you're 100% gay? Okay. lol

    FWIW, seeing human insides just isn't sexually appealing for anyone. And for the squeamish types, it can be pretty scary. I don't think your reaction has to do with you being 100% gay.

  10. #10
    nerd of prey hylas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    i know the thread is mostly in jest... but being gay is not about being disgusted by women, its about being attracted to men.

    gay guys "pussy panic" is almost as eyerollingly stupid as straight guys "gay panic".
    Last edited by hylas; February 11th, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

  11. #11
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    ^ LMAO @ "pussy panic."

    That would be a cool name for a band or smth.

  12. #12

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by menRsexii View Post
    lolz dude refuj -- no need to go on a rant. im just having some fun. oh my jeebus.

    - - - Updated - - -

    and that looks scary as shit
    It's the Sarlacc Pit that Boba Fett fell into in Star Wars.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  13. #13
    nerd of prey hylas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    ^ or a bar... or a pet store... or a catholic order...

  14. #14
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,950

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by hylas View Post
    i know the thread is mostly in jest... but being gay is not about being disgusted by women, its about being attracted to men.

    gay guys "pussy panic" is almost as eyerollingly stupid as straight guys "gay panic".

    Id have to agree with this.

    However, to comment on the cervix pictures, I wouldn't want to see anyone's insides either.

    BUT....I would like to see what my cervix looks like... Hmmmmm.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  15. #15
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by hylas View Post
    i know the thread is mostly in jest... but being gay is not about being disgusted by women, its about being attracted to men.

    gay guys "pussy panic" is almost as eyerollingly stupid as straight guys "gay panic".
    i know right. it's ridiculous. no need to disrespect women because you're not attracted to them. vaginas are vaginas. women are women. none of us would be here if there were no women. sure, most of us guys in here are attracted to other guys but hey, as much as it might hurt other guys to say it, there should be no homosexuality without heterosexuality. majority of babies in this planet come from vaginal sex between a man and a woman. it is what it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    ^ LMAO @ "pussy panic."

    That would be a cool name for a band or smth.
    you're giving me an idea. if jub members made a band called pussy panic. what pussy riot should have been.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  16. #16
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    The deep interior of a rectum isn't necessarily the most beautiful sight, either.

  17. #17
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    The deep interior of a rectum isn't necessarily the most beautiful sight, either.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  18. #18
    JUB Addict menRsexii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,067

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    yea i dont really like looking inside anything. i get kinda squeamish. it just made me remember when we were shown slides of the cervix today in class. sorry to anyone that got offended. it was seriously just a joke.

    you make one little comment today and people go haywire... people need to poke fun at themselves every once in a while, lighten up... otherwise this life is going to be alot longer than anyone would want. but what do i know...

  19. #19
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by menRsexii View Post
    yea i dont really like looking inside anything. i get kinda squeamish. it just made me remember when we were shown slides of the cervix today in class. sorry to anyone that got offended. it was seriously just a joke.

    you make one little comment today and people go haywire... people need to poke fun at themselves every once in a while, lighten up... otherwise this life is going to be alot longer than anyone would want. but what do i know...
    don't get it twisted. i wasn't angry at you or like this

    when i responded to your thread. it's not that serious.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  20. #20
    JUB Addict Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by hylas View Post
    gay guys "pussy panic" is almost as eyerollingly stupid as straight guys "gay panic".

    It's more eyerollingly stupid because we're supposed to be smarter than they.

  21. #21
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by menRsexii View Post
    yea i dont really like looking inside anything. i get kinda squeamish. it just made me remember when we were shown slides of the cervix today in class. sorry to anyone that got offended. it was seriously just a joke.

    you make one little comment today and people go haywire... people need to poke fun at themselves every once in a while, lighten up... otherwise this life is going to be alot longer than anyone would want. but what do i know...
    I don't see anyone going haywire.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,454

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Do you like kissing guys? Here's the inside of a hot guy's mouth...

  23. #23
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,193
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterm View Post
    do you like kissing guys? Here's the inside of a hot guy's mouth...
    boing!!
    Last edited by sixthson; February 11th, 2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  24. #24

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Id have to agree with this.

    However, to comment on the cervix pictures, I wouldn't want to see anyone's insides either.

    BUT....I would like to see what my cervix looks like... Hmmmmm.
    I've seen inside your finger!
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  25. #25
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,619
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    BUT....I would like to see what my cervix looks like... Hmmmmm.
    Pictures please!











    What?

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  26. #26
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,470
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Seeing a cervix made you realize you're 100% gay? Okay. lol .
    It was seeing a penis that did it for me

    I've never understood this whole "eww lady parts" nonsense. Without them, none of us would be here.
    Last edited by ravenstar; February 12th, 2013 at 12:06 AM.

  27. #27
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,950

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I've seen inside your finger!

    LOL, Ew, I know !
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  28. #28
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    get over it, breh. it's where you come from.


    /thread

    I am so OVER this nonsense from gay men.

  29. #29
    huh?
    FPNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Westchester County NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    8,824

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Is there a gynocologist in the house? ......prolly not
    FPNY
    Annoying JUBBERS since 2003

  30. #30
    JWaggy
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by menRsexii View Post
    in my human sexuality class today, my teacher had the nerve to show us a slideshow called "my beautiful cervix" ... basically, a woman, wondering what her cervix looked like, took a months worth of pics inside herself. no offense to women, i think they're so beautiful, but those pictures totally made me realize that im 100% gay. those pictures were hard to take, especially when the bleeding came...
    I'm surprised you had the nerve to take a human sexuality class with your level of shrewdness.

  31. #31
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    get over it, breh. it's where you come from.


    btw, why do some gay men feel the need to act extra insecure when they're shown a woman in a sexual light? yeah, we know that you're not turned on to it. you're gay. we get that already. no need to constantly validate to yourself and others around you that you're gay. we know already.
    Well, it's not insecurity that we are expressing at times. It's the fact that we live in a culture where we are constantly exposed to the vagina and boobies. In that human sexuality class, why not show them about some guy's exploration of his penis?

    Or look at those porn movies on cinemax. Why always boobies and vaginas and never penis?

    And among some circles, the erect penis is demonized.

  32. #32
    JWaggy
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Well, it's not insecurity that we are expressing at times. It's the fact that we live in a culture where we are constantly exposed to the vagina and boobies. In that human sexuality class, why not show them about some guy's exploration of his penis?
    Let me correct you there. If you live in the US, you live in a culture that has both institutionalized shaming of women all while holding them to a standard of unhealthy sexualization. It's a disgusting dichotomy. And I can't believe that you see that any differently. Women are taught (even by their own mothers) that parts of their bodies are gross, unclean and should be hidden away, while at the same time taught that other parts of their bodies are what defines them as people. The vagina in American culture is not an object of over exposure, it's a dark secret (that everybody knows about) that must be scrubbed sterile. And as far as breasts go, women are to believe that their breasts are a'okay, but their nipples are something to be ashamed of. Give me a break with your bent assessment of our culture. Our culture caters to straight men, dick included. And whether or not the human sexuality class covers male sexuality and genitalia is completely beside the point (and who's to say they haven't?).

    Or look at those porn movies on cinemax. Why always boobies and vaginas and never penis?
    Any ignoramus can watch softcore porn on cable tv, but it takes a certain kind of fool to think it represents any aspect of society, let alone the whole of it.

  33. #33
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by JWaggy View Post
    Let me correct you there. If you live in the US, you live in a culture that has both institutionalized shaming of women all while holding them to a standard of unhealthy sexualization. It's a disgusting dichotomy. And I can't believe that you see that any differently. Women are taught (even by their own mothers) that parts of their bodies are gross, unclean and should be hidden away, while at the same time taught that other parts of their bodies are what defines them as people. The vagina in American culture is not an object of over exposure, it's a dark secret (that everybody knows about) that must be scrubbed sterile. And as far as breasts go, women are to believe that their breasts are a'okay, but their nipples are something to be ashamed of. Give me a break with your bent assessment of our culture. Our culture caters to straight men, dick included. And whether or not the human sexuality class covers male sexuality and genitalia is completely beside the point (and who's to say they haven't?).



    Any ignoramus can watch softcore porn on cable tv, but it takes a certain kind of fool to think it represents any aspect of society, let alone the whole of it.
    Shaming? Give me a break. The vagina is anything but a deep dark secret. You can find it everywhere. Human sexuality class. Cinemax. Go into any gender study department and you will find pictures of them on the walls. Go into any modern art gallery and 90% of all the nudity are of women.

    Go onto nudist discussion websites and ask about the erect penis. People there will come down on you with a vengeance. Even among nudist communities, boys are taught from a young age that the erect penis (a perfectly normal part of male biology) is evil.

    If the vagina is some deep dark secret, then the penis is like hell fire. I am constantly reminded (mostly by women) that a part of me is evil.

  34. #34
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,685
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    @OP: then you, Mister, have never seen a cervix before. It's actually pretty!


    Now, if you're talking about vagina...

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterM View Post
    Do you like kissing guys? Here's the inside of a hot guy's mouth...
    OMG do you have chronic tonsilitis?
    come now, my child. if we were planning to harm you, do you think
    we'd be lurking here beside the path in the darkest part of the forest?

  35. #35
    JWaggy
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Shaming? Give me a break. The vagina is anything but a deep dark secret. You can find it everywhere. Human sexuality class. Cinemax. Go into any gender study department and you will find pictures of them on the walls. Go into any modern art gallery and 90% of all the nudity are of women.
    You're being disingenuous. The "everywhere" you just described were a relatively niche department and set of classes in most major universities whose whole advent was begotten because of women's suffrage, a single cable television channel, art galleries (supported and contributed by a very small sample of the general population, most by people who themselves are representative of oppressed groups of people [LGBTQ, women and racial minorities]), and nudist discussion websites (???).

    If we want to talk about everywhere, let's talk about advertisement. Let's talk about film. Let's talk about pop culture. Let's talk about history. Let's talk about religion. Everywhere we turn we see the products of vagina shaming--women believed to be filthy because of their vulvas, vaginas, cervixes, fallopian tubes, ovaries and all the processes that occur because of these parts.

    Now that's not to say that society isn't oppressive when it comes to human sexuality as a whole (including men and women, penises and vaginas), but if you take an honest look, you'll see what I'm talking about.

    If the vagina is some deep dark secret, then the penis is like hell fire. I am constantly reminded (mostly by women) that a part of me is evil.
    Sounds like more of a reflection on the shitty people you keep in your life than a reflection on society as a whole. (Straight) Men are allowed their erections and sexual appetites--women are most surely NOT.

  36. #36
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,950

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by JWaggy View Post
    Let me correct you there. If you live in the US, you live in a culture that has both institutionalized shaming of women all while holding them to a standard of unhealthy sexualization. It's a disgusting dichotomy. And I can't believe that you see that any differently. Women are taught (even by their own mothers) that parts of their bodies are gross, unclean and should be hidden away, while at the same time taught that other parts of their bodies are what defines them as people. The vagina in American culture is not an object of over exposure, it's a dark secret (that everybody knows about) that must be scrubbed sterile. And as far as breasts go, women are to believe that their breasts are a'okay, but their nipples are something to be ashamed of. Give me a break with your bent assessment of our culture. Our culture caters to straight men, dick included. And whether or not the human sexuality class covers male sexuality and genitalia is completely beside the point (and who's to say they haven't?).
    This is so true.

    A lot of women play into the whole "vaginas are gross" theory. I remember when I was in middle school, I overheard a group of girls talking about their brothers. One girl said something that I thought was completely stupid "Id hurt my brother if he went down on a girl" and the other girls laughed. Then her friend asked her "Well, what if his girlfriend performed oral sex on him.." She said "Oh, well, thats natural..." I was sitting there like "What the hell ? you have a vagina, dont you ?"

    LOL, then I had a girlfriend in college, who seemed to be obsessed with sucking cock. I hate to say that, but its true. She did it so much that I asked her what the guys did for her in return and she said that going down on her would be disgusting. I didn't say anything but thought 'thats a pretty good deal for the guys then'.
    Last edited by MissAnne; February 12th, 2013 at 09:39 AM.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  37. #37
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Well, it's not insecurity that we are expressing at times. It's the fact that we live in a culture where we are constantly exposed to the vagina and boobies. In that human sexuality class, why not show them about some guy's exploration of his penis?

    Or look at those porn movies on cinemax. Why always boobies and vaginas and never penis?

    And among some circles, the erect penis is demonized.


    what does any of what you mentioned have to do with what i said?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  38. #38
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,454

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by freefall View Post
    @OP: then you, Mister, have never seen a cervix before. It's actually pretty!


    Now, if you're talking about vagina...
    @OP,
    You just need to hang some colorful curtains along the walls. Add a sofa, a coffee table, and a TV, you could practically live comfortably in there. It's totally well insulated.

  39. #39
    nerd of prey hylas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    animalius, you have a seriously distorted and self-serving view on these issues.

  40. #40
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,850
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    You knew someone was going to post this:



    My initial reaction was

  41. #41
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    I've never understood this whole "eww lady parts" nonsense. Without them, none of us would be here.
    Honestly.

    Perhaps some people had a bad experience in the womb and are now petrified of lady bits. I dunno. It's really irrational.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterM View Post
    @OP,
    You just need to hang some colorful curtains along the walls. Add a sofa, a coffee table, and a TV, you could practically live comfortably in there. It's totally well insulated.
    You are crazy.

  42. #42

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    I've never understood this whole "eww lady parts" nonsense.
    I think it's because coming out is hard enough, sometimes convincing yourself that you're gay, and then a lot of guys constantly have their family asking, "Are you SURE you're gay? Maybe it's just a phase... You'll change your mind someday."

    We get into this mindset of being constantly on the defensive, convincing people we're NOT going to revert back to straight, and take this highly defensive, "I HATE WOMEN, They're Gross!" stance.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  43. #43
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I think it's because coming out is hard enough, sometimes convincing yourself that you're gay, and then a lot of guys constantly have their family asking, "Are you SURE you're gay? Maybe it's just a phase... You'll change your mind someday."

    We get into this mindset of being constantly on the defensive, convincing people we're NOT going to revert back to straight, and take this highly defensive, "I HATE WOMEN, They're Gross!" stance.


    Hm. It's problematic. But that makes sense, actually.

    Also, this sort of defensiveness seems weirdly similar to straight guys who react in a really immature, OTT way when confronted with male nudity. etc

    In both cases, it seems like it stems from insecurity.

  44. #44

    Re: never again...

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post


    Hm. It's problematic. But that makes sense, actually.

    Also, this sort of defensiveness seems weirdly similar to straight guys who react in a really immature, OTT way when confronted with male nudity. etc

    In both cases, it seems like it stems from insecurity.
    Huh. I never thought about it in reverse, but it does make perfect sense the way (most) straight guys react about gays. Demonizing your biggest fear as a way of admonishing it from your existence. It is peoples' way of convincing others, and themselves of their convictions. Religious people do this a lot too...
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  45. #45
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,545

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...



    Hey Guys.

    Here's our beautiful tunnel.

  46. #46
    internet junkie JOHN B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,978
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    This is what keeps ME away from women's private parts.....


    Awesome movie, btw.....dark comedy actually....though you cannot tell by the trailer...lol
    <img src=file:///C:/Users/john%20b/Documents/New%20Cleveland%20area%20pics/Cleveland%20view%20stone%20wall.jpg/>

    http://allaroundhere.tumblr.com/

  47. #47
    Marty Saybrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,186

    Code of Conduct

    Re: never again...

    That is too weird! XD
    I make my bed with the stars above my head and dream of a place called home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.