JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 64

Thread: Something very useful for this forum

      
   
  1. #1
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,213
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Something very useful for this forum

    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

    Seriously. Some posts are so full of them that it hurts.
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  2. #2
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Straw man is two words. Christ. $20 for a typo.

  3. #3
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    That would be a useful guide for the right wing and GOP jubbers... but I doubt they'll ever follow it considering their entire arguments are built on logical errors and fallacies.

  4. #4
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Very useful link


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  5. #5
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Thanks Corny, that will be quite useful. EVERY poster (including me) on this web forum and particularly those in CEP can use that guide... BUT we wont because it does not lead to good argument....err discussion. JustBelieve18 tried a more wordy method previously and it simply resulted in a thread of people blaming the other people for all their woes.

    But hey it is the thought that counts...thanks for the Valentines love sent over to CEP!!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  6. #6
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,274

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    That would be a useful guide for the right wing and GOP jubbers... but I doubt they'll ever follow it considering their entire arguments are built on logical errors and fallacies.
    The devil's advocate in me says: According to yourlogicalfallacyis.com, this statement is classified as a Genetic fallacy:

    Judging something good or bad on the basis of where it comes from, or from whom it comes.

  7. #7
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    No it's not. It was just an observation.

  8. #8
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    The devil's advocate in me says: According to yourlogicalfallacyis.com, this statement is classified as a Genetic fallacy:



    Happens to me constantly when people hear where I went to school. "Oh, that explains it.."

  9. #9
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Love me fallacies

  10. #10
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    those are Phallus's Jockboy....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  11. #11
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    $20!!!

    No further text.

  12. #12
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    wonder how many of u ordered the poster

  13. #13
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    I'd say "bandwagon"

    sorta sums up the popular opinion problem in CE+P

    hehe

  14. #14
    JUB Addicts kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,345

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    What is a logical phallus, anyway?

  15. #15
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    I'd say "bandwagon"

    sorta sums up the popular opinion problem in CE+P

    hehe
    Yea... I remember the Romney/Ryan bandwagon that ran in full force until November 5th lol.

  16. #16
    IllumiNaughty Overlord. bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,406
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    I'd say "bandwagon"

    sorta sums up the popular opinion problem in CE+P

    hehe
    Here you exhibit a version of the "middle ground fallacy."

    You are in essence arguing that opinions on CE&P should follow some kind of normalized distribution curve, and if they don't, then it is evidence of bias, or weak argument, or groupthink… But you haven't backed up that charge, which makes your "bandwagon" charge empty.

    If 95 people out of 100 think the sky is blue on a cloudless day, you do not have evidence that everyone has just jumped on the bandwagon.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte.

  17. #17
    IllumiNaughty Overlord. bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,406
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    BTW, this resource is also good:

    http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte.

  18. #18
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Here you exhibit a version of the "middle ground fallacy."

    You are in essence arguing that opinions on CE&P should follow some kind of normalized distribution curve, and if they don't, then it is evidence of bias, or weak argument, or groupthink… But you haven't backed up that charge, which makes your "bandwagon" charge empty.

    If 95 people out of 100 think the sky is blue on a cloudless day, you do not have evidence that everyone has just jumped on the bandwagon.
    my take is ur overthinking it

  19. #19
    IllumiNaughty Overlord. bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,406
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    my take is ur overthinking it
    Pfff. Now you're committing the Fallacy of Personal Incredulity™
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    You're right, Corny, it is much better this way!
    LOL.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte.

  20. #20
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,649
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Yea... I remember the Romney/Ryan bandwagon that ran in full force until November 5th lol.
    Not anything like the Obama/Biden bandwagon, right?
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



  21. #21
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Crimson was the Obama/Biden bandwagon deceived to the point that not even their national news desk / spokeperson network was able to assess the correct outcome and were 'shocked' at what happened? Would you not agree THAT is a bandwagon?

    I do see how support for the other team could be viewed as 'bandwagon' but it was not deceptively so.....

    So is mass ignorance the cutting mark for bandwagon-eers? How about the Birthers? Or the benghazi-ers? Or the Clay Pigeon shooting-ers? Or Beyonce-gate?

    Crimosn do you not ever get tired at your side of the fence grasping at straws?

    I know, I know this is where you tell me while you defend them 24/7 that isnt really your side of the fence. Check. here is your seat in the first class section of the bandwagon. ALL ABOARD!!!!!!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  22. #22
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    my take is ur overthinking it
    His take is your assuming everyone else will underthink and allow you your rantings.....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  23. #23
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpaine View Post
    Not anything like the Obama/Biden bandwagon, right?
    Ooooh smart retort... NOT. Come up with something a little better.

    That wasn't a bandwagon. People didn't jump ship and then jump on them after the election... because they won. Everyone on Faux News was very pro-Romney up until election day... then they all criticized him and his campaign for not doing enough to get out voters.

  24. #24
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,649
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Crimson was the Obama/Biden bandwagon deceived to the point that not even their national news desk / spokeperson network was able to assess the correct outcome and were 'shocked' at what happened? Would you not agree THAT is a bandwagon?

    I do see how support for the other team could be viewed as 'bandwagon' but it was not deceptively so.....

    So is mass ignorance the cutting mark for bandwagon-eers? How about the Birthers? Or the benghazi-ers? Or the Clay Pigeon shooting-ers? Or Beyonce-gate?

    Crimosn do you not ever get tired at your side of the fence grasping at straws?

    I know, I know this is where you tell me while you defend them 24/7 that isnt really your side of the fence. Check. here is your seat in the first class section of the bandwagon. ALL ABOARD!!!!!!

    You forgot truthers.
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



  25. #25
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,649
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Ooooh smart retort... NOT. Come up with something a little better.

    That wasn't a bandwagon. People didn't jump ship and then jump on them after the election... because they won. Everyone on Faux News was very pro-Romney up until election day... then they all criticized him and his campaign for not doing enough to get out voters.
    I wasn't going for smart. Just pointing out that it goes both way. Defend your side as not being a bandwagon for whatever reasons you like, but the fact is it is.
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



  26. #26
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpaine View Post
    I wasn't going for smart. Just pointing out that it goes both way. Defend your side as not being a bandwagon for whatever reasons you like, but the fact is it is.
    How can it go both ways? Most Obama supporters are still backing him. In fact opinion polls have held steady in the mid to upper 50s. People are sticking behind their man and thus that invalidates the claim it is a bandwagon. Romney was attacked and criticized by his own supporters after the election, thus making that a bandwagon.

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-1044.html

    The last three polls actually showed a leap in his approval ratings to double digits. So what was that about a bandwagon? It's not a bandwagon.

    The fact is it isn't. Try again. Thanks for showing the obvious agenda.

  27. #27
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpaine View Post
    I wasn't going for smart. Just pointing out that it goes both way. Defend your side as not being a bandwagon for whatever reasons you like, but the fact is it is.
    I would simply like to point out that anyone who is a member of the demographic (i.e. working or middle class) that Obama-Biden campaigned on a platform of supporting, vs. people who are NOT a member of the demographic (i.e. people over 250k and big business) that Romney-Ryan campaigned on a platform of supporting, would not be equal examples of bandwagon. When people talk about Republican bandwagon around here they're very frequently referring to the latter. I get why Wal*Mart or AgriBusiness or a Mayflower Society family would vote Republican-- even if I think they're just playing NIMBY with financial considerations and being regressive on social considerations, but I don't get why someone working a dayjob would, and when you add to that the bumper sticker slogans and made up, outrageously ironic controversies supposedly perpetrated by Obama they parrot around the forum, yeah. It looks like bandwagon. Say anything and say so much of it that there is the superficial appearance of equal mud. Or throwing spitballs at a wall hoping that at least some stick. Whatever analogy you like.

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Corny View Post
    Just what the world needed: a compilation of pointless liberal retorts. And proof
    that liberals use talking points. Nice.

  29. #29
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post

    Just what the world needed: a compilation of pointless liberal retorts. And proof
    that liberals use talking points. Nice.
    So unbelievably unpleasant @_@
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  30. #30

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    So unbelievably unpleasant @_@
    Everyone's noticed how incredibly angry those on the right are.

    They should become liberals and enjoy life and politics.

  31. #31
    soooooo collllldddd rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,108

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    So unbelievably unpleasant @_@
    So are all right wing reactionaries bitter and unpleasant?

    Which is different than the logical fallacy bandwagon of saying "Christ in a cracker, but all right wing reactionaries sure are bitter and unpleasant!"

  32. #32
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,213
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Why are we talking about Dems vs Reps in this thread ?

    Anyway, for those who think $20 is too expensive - you can download the poster here:

    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/poster
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  33. #33

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    So are all right wing reactionaries bitter and unpleasant?

    Which is different than the logical fallacy bandwagon of saying "Christ in a cracker, but all right wing reactionaries sure are bitter and unpleasant!"
    Oh now

    U R

    jumping on the

    bandwagon (his newest term)

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    So unbelievably unpleasant @_@

    The truth stings more than a bit, doesn't it?

  35. #35
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    The truth? What truth have the right wingers ever expressed here?

  36. #36

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Is there any credible, scientific proof that Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle ever existed?
    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  37. #37
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post

    So are all right wing reactionaries bitter and unpleasant?

    Which is different than the logical fallacy bandwagon of saying "Christ in a cracker, but all right wing reactionaries sure are bitter and unpleasant!"
    I was talking about the particular post only. To comment on the used would have been a violation of the rules ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  38. #38
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Is there any credible, scientific proof that Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle ever existed?
    Just like with any other person ever before audio recordings - nope. I imagine those three are a liberal conspiracy!
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  39. #39

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    If you really believe Rolyo ... show some proof.

    More proof that they are just compilations of many people and did not exist as real individual human beings.

    Hope I didn't just blow up your belief system.

    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  40. #40
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    If you really believe Rolyo ... show some proof.

    More proof that they are just compilations of many people and did not exist as real individual human beings.

    Hope I didn't just blow up your belief system.

    You really don't. It takes about a tenth of my attention and none of my energy to respond to you
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  41. #41
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Corny View Post
    Why are we talking about Dems vs Reps in this thread ?

    Anyway, for those who think $20 is too expensive - you can download the poster here:

    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/poster
    Because at the base some folks only have one point of view... Obama bad or Republican evil or some such non-sensical nonsens-ery so your post had to be defined by it...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  42. #42

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    No proof huh.

    thread is a fail -- imaginary people
    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  43. #43
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    A thread is fail? Why? It has proof. Get a grip!

  44. #44
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    No proof huh.

    thread is a fail -- imaginary people
    Oh, I'm sorry, boo boo! Were you making a smart sarcastic point there? It's so hard to tell with you some times
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  45. #45
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,649
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    How can it go both ways? Most Obama supporters are still backing him. In fact opinion polls have held steady in the mid to upper 50s. People are sticking behind their man and thus that invalidates the claim it is a bandwagon. Romney was attacked and criticized by his own supporters after the election, thus making that a bandwagon.

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-1044.html

    The last three polls actually showed a leap in his approval ratings to double digits. So what was that about a bandwagon? It's not a bandwagon.

    The fact is it isn't. Try again. Thanks for showing the obvious agenda.
    You're so much fun when you're indignant. Polls are untrustworthy, everybody knows that.
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



  46. #46
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpaine View Post
    You're so much fun when you're indignant. Polls are untrustworthy, everybody knows that.
    Yes polls were so untrustworthy. Just ask Nate Silver about that one. Republicans said they were all wrong... and looked what happened? Don't attack polling please. Most polls said Obama was going to win in every sense, and republicans screamed foul. Whoops.

    And please don't try to make this personal. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Last edited by GiancarloC; February 12th, 2013 at 05:21 PM.

  47. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    [QUOTE=GiancarloC;8703529]The truth? QUOTE]

    The plain unvarnished truth that all those clever little retorts you guys use are from a playbook rather than a product of your own thinking. Lefties were using ad hominem, for example, a decade ago in at least one forum with which I'm familiar. Probably because they thought it made them look especially erudite.

  48. #48
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    OH here we go again... taking one line and not responding to the rest in usual troll fashion. Lefties are not using ad hominems. I leave that to the right wingers here. Get a grip.

  49. #49
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Actually "polls are unreliable" is a cop out of a lazy mind. Polls give a lot of information outside the actual numbers, if only one has the knowledge to read them.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  50. #50
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,649
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Something very useful for this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Yes polls were so untrustworthy. Just ask Nate Silver about that one. Republicans said they were all wrong... and looked what happened? Don't attack polling please. Most polls said Obama was going to win in every sense, and republicans screamed foul. Whoops.

    And please don't try to make this personal. Read the Code of Conduct.
    And polls said Hillary Clinton was going to be the Democratic nominee based on exit polls.
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.