Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Thread: Gay Sex Slavery

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Gay Sex Slavery

I have been reading more about about masters and live in slaves, or obejects even. Does this really happen or is this purely fantasy? People really worship a man for the rest of their life doing nothing else?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Gay Sex Slavery

I think so, tattoos and such

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I think that the terms "slave" and "Master" are often applied very loosely. I know that there are true Master/slave relationships out there with a 100% exchange of power, but I think that most people that refer to having a Master/slave relationship actually have a relationship somewhere along the spectrum of Domination and submission. To me, a "slave" is a person that has voluntarily given up all free will and decision-making ability, and they agree to obey their "Master" without hesitation or question. Again, I think that there are relationships like that out there, but I think that most people that identify as "submissive" do retain some individual power in their relationships. Is this something that you're interested in, Jakarta, or are you just curious?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by KeptINLine View Post
    I think that the terms "slave" and "Master" are often applied very loosely. I know that there are true Master/slave relationships out there with a 100% exchange of power, but I think that most people that refer to having a Master/slave relationship actually have a relationship somewhere along the spectrum of Domination and submission. To me, a "slave" is a person that has voluntarily given up all free will and decision-making ability, and they agree to obey their "Master" without hesitation or question. Again, I think that there are relationships like that out there, but I think that most people that identify as "submissive" do retain some individual power in their relationships. Is this something that you're interested in, Jakarta, or are you just curious?
    I am definitely interested, however definitely looking to be a part time slave, LOL.

Slut
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If you have any doubt that these relationships exist, check here:
    http://www.slaveregister.com/setting.../posts/164954/

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hot just registered, hope to find some fun
    Here's to rape, rife and revolution! may prostitution progress and Som'bitch become a household word.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If the slave is not allowed to go anywhere alone it might be real slavery, otherwise it's roleplay.