JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 356
  1. #101
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,744

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    As always, you do not understand. Immigrants legally just off the boat also qualify for affirmative action and it is illegal to discriminate in favor of existing Americans. When an immigrant is hired instead of an existing minority member,it is affirmative action but it does not redress past wrongs, and is just more discrimination with different beneficiaries. It destroys the alleged purpose of affirmative action.
    And no, when the Irish and all those other groups came there was no affirmative action so it is silly to say the same arguments were made. But then as now, immigration facilitated discrimination against blacks by providing an available substitute.
    Absolutely no competent white student anywhere in America fails to get into a decent college or fails to find appropriate grant, student aid or loan money if they need it, want it, and have the motivation to bother for it.

    This myth that college spots are premium real estate and that every spot given to a low income minority has booted a white kid with decent grades out of college somewhere is absolutely myth. The entire concept that Affirmative Action is widely observed anymore or has been for the last 10 years is, equally, myth. It's been gone from the California public universities for at least 8 or 10 years and you'd call us some supposed hotbed of enabling illegals and immigrants and a liberal minority state.

  2. #102
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,371
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    What affirmative action fails to do is take into account the individual circumstances of a struggling student. It fails to recognise that one student might be struggling due to racial prejudice, while another student might be struggling due to another kind of injustice. If you are not part of a designated group, it doesn't fix the problem.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  3. #103

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Absolutely no competent white student anywhere in America fails to get into a decent college or fails to find appropriate grant, student aid or loan money if they need it, want it, and have the motivation to bother for it.

    This myth that college spots are premium real estate and that every spot given to a low income minority has booted a white kid with decent grades out of college somewhere is absolutely myth. The entire concept that Affirmative Action is widely observed anymore or has been for the last 10 years is, equally, myth. It's been gone from the California public universities for at least 8 or 10 years and you'd call us some supposed hotbed of enabling illegals and immigrants and a liberal minority state.
    I was discussing affirmative action in employment as in the Dodd Frank act requiring employers covered to avoid hiring white males to the maximum extent possible.

  4. #104
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,434
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Immigrants legally just off the boat
    I am interested in responding to your post, but need a little more information. Please explain what you mean by the above quoted term. Do you mean persons who become naturalized citizens of the US, or something else?

  5. #105

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    I am interested in responding to your post, but need a little more information. Please explain what you mean by the above quoted term. Do you mean persons who become naturalized citizens of the US, or something else?
    No, I mean immigrants coming to the US as legal immigrants, but newly arrived. They are allowed to work and come within the definition of minority (if they are not white males) and are protected against employment discrimination on the basis of "national origin".Therefore it is is illegal to discriminate in favor of American citizens, white or minority, on the basis of citizenship. You cannot prefer to hire Americans. They are legally entitled to a preference under Dodd Frank's "maximum extent possible" requirement, over white males.

  6. #106
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Well I'm calling you out. I've read Dodd Frank and a number of the commentaries on Dodd Frank.

    Where does Dodd Frank include the language that you claim it does......that legal immigrants go to the front of the line, even over 'American' women and blacks.

    Section 342 of the Dodd-Frank bill mandates that each federal financial regulatory agency create "an Office of Minority and Women Inclusion that will, among other things, address employment and contracting diversity matters. The offices will coordinate technical assistance to minority-owned and women-owned businesses and seek diversity in the workforce of the regulators."
    And more specifically, please cite any legal cases where a legal immigrant has received preferential treatement in hiring practises over white males.

    Because otherwise....this just sounds like just another delusional rant from your Stormfront knitting circle.

  7. #107

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Dodd-Frank does not say that legal immigrants go to the head of the line and that is not exactly my claim. It is part of the increasingly convoluted body of employment discrimination and affirmative action law. Several laws must be read together. Dodd Frank does put them at the head of the line over white males. But other laws make it illegal to discriminate on the basis of national origin, so, a preference cannot be given to American citizens, including black, Native American etc, merely because they are citizens. The combined effect is that the original intent of affirmative action to redress past wrongs against minorities, especially blacks, has been destroyed. Now it is just anti-white males who tend to vote Republican. It serves little purpose but to reward groups which vote Democrat.
    What other reason could there be for giving (non white male) immigrants an immediate preference over white males.
    Last edited by Benvolio; February 17th, 2013 at 08:15 AM.

  8. #108
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Jesus Fucking Christ.

    Give us the specific language that creates this nightmare scenario for you, or give us the legal cites as I have asked for ....or stop flinging every thing you can get your mitts on to support your spurious claims and specious arguments.

    Prove your claim or be silent.

    At least you have brought your argument back to the real crux of the matter for you......the possibility that non white males might get preference over a white male. No bullshit about protecting the blacks or women.

    ...god help us all who bother to read your byzantine rants.

  9. #109

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Jesus Fucking Christ.

    Give us the specific language that creates this nightmare scenario for you, or give us the legal cites as I have asked for ....or stop flinging every thing you can get your mitts on to support your spurious claims and specious arguments.

    Prove your claim or be silent.

    At least you have brought your argument back to the real crux of the matter for you......the possibility that non white males might get preference over a white male. No bullshit about protecting the blacks or women.

    ...god help us all who bother to read your byzantine rants.
    Here is a subsection of Dodd Frank Section 342(c)(1) requiring the hiring of women and minorities to the "maximum extent possible" which of course results in avoiding white males to the "maximum extent possible".

    "(c) Inclusion in All Levels of Business Activities.--
    (1) In general.--
    The <<NOTE: Standards. Procedures.>> Director of each Office
    shall develop and implement standards and procedures to ensure,
    to the maximum extent possible, the fair inclusion and
    utilization of minorities, women, and minority-owned and women-
    owned businesses in all business and activities of the agency at
    all levels, including in procurement, insurance, and all types
    of contracts.
    (2) Contracts.--The procedures established by each agency
    for review and evaluation of contract proposals and for hiring
    service providers shall include, to the extent consistent with
    applicable law, a component that gives consideration to the
    diversity of the applicant. Such procedure shall include a
    written statement, in a form and with such content as the
    Director shall prescribe, that a contractor shall ensure, to the
    maximum extent possible, the fair inclusion of women and
    minorities in the workforce of the contractor and, as
    applicable, subcontractors."

  10. #110
    On the Prowl Nemothepanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Spring Lake
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Here is a subsection of Dodd Frank Section 342(c)(1) requiring the hiring of women and minorities to the "maximum extent possible" which of course results in avoiding white males to the "maximum extent possible".

    "(c) Inclusion in All Levels of Business Activities.--
    (1) In general.--
    The <<NOTE: Standards. Procedures.>> Director of each Office
    shall develop and implement standards and procedures to ensure,
    to the maximum extent possible, the fair inclusion and
    utilization of minorities, women, and minority-owned and women-
    owned businesses in all business and activities of the agency at
    all levels, including in procurement, insurance, and all types
    of contracts.

    (2) Contracts.--The procedures established by each agency
    for review and evaluation of contract proposals and for hiring
    service providers shall include, to the extent consistent with
    applicable law, a component that gives consideration to the
    diversity of the applicant. Such procedure shall include a
    written statement, in a form and with such content as the
    Director shall prescribe, that a contractor shall ensure, to the
    maximum extent possible, the fair inclusion of women and
    minorities in the workforce of the contractor and, as
    applicable, subcontractors."
    All that regulation says is that minorities should be considered and accepted at every level. It doesn't say anything about intentionally excluding white men.

  11. #111
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    ^ No it doesn't. But the Stromfront Coffee Klatsch (oops, probably shouldn't use yiddish) girls have their panties in a tight twist reading things into the wording of Dodd Frank that simply do not exist and which have not presented any obstacle to a white man being considered equally for the same position as one of those scary brown people.

    What AA and Dodd Frank are getting at, is that in the white male dominated world....and it is; make no mistake about it, there should be fairness and consideration given to the hiring of minorities and women.

    Where the fuck the Benvolio's of this world come up with their paranoid and frankly fallacious interpretations of these clauses is baffling to the extreme. But I think that it clearly proves that it is only a red herring in this thread. It has no direct or even indirect relevance to the topis.

    If BV wants to have at Dodd Frank and Affirmative Action, then a separate thread would be in order.

  12. #112

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemothepanda View Post
    All that regulation says is that minorities should be considered and accepted at every level. It doesn't say anything about intentionally excluding white men.
    You dishonestly left out the words "to the maximum extent possible", hiring women and minorities.Which requires exclusion of white males, to the maximum extent possible.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemothepanda View Post
    All that regulation says is that minorities should be considered and accepted at every level. It doesn't say anything about intentionally excluding white men.
    You dishonestly left out the words "to the maximum extent possible", hiring women and minorities.Which requires exclusion of white males, to the maximum extent possible.

  13. #113
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,906

    Code of Conduct
    You know, as a white male myself, I feel no sympathy for those hypothetical white males that didn't get hired because somebody picked a brown boy or - gasp! - a woman over them. Fuck it, white men have been a privileged elite for nearly 2000 years. Let's see how they fare without unfair advantages.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  14. #114

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    You know, as a white male myself, I feel no sympathy for those hypothetical white males that didn't get hired because somebody picked a brown boy or - gasp! - a woman over them. Fuck it, white men have been a privileged elite for nearly 2000 years. Let's see how they fare without unfair advantages.
    You don't understand. The statute requires the exclusion of white males.
    Last edited by Benvolio; February 17th, 2013 at 11:23 AM.

  15. #115
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,906

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post

    You don't understand. The statute requires the exclusion of white males.
    Sounds like it sucks to be a white male then. What goes around does ultimately come around, and the pendulum of history stands still for no Benvolio.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  16. #116
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    You don't understand. The statute requires the exclusion of white males.
    Benny is totally right, guys. I looked at the Dodd-Frank bill with a microscope, and it says "FUCK WHITEY!" in very small print.

  17. #117
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,906

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post

    Benny is totally right, guys. I looked at the Dodd-Frank bill with a microscope, and it says "FUCK WHITEY!" in very small print.
    It's a good thing really. I often do it myself.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  18. #118
    On the Prowl Nemothepanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Spring Lake
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    You dishonestly left out the words "to the maximum extent possible", hiring women and minorities.Which requires exclusion of white males, to the maximum extent possible.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You dishonestly left out the words "to the maximum extent possible", hiring women and minorities.Which requires exclusion of white males, to the maximum extent possible.
    Maximum extent as in to the point where the field isn't dominated by just one demographic or two. The fact that said demographic refers to white males is because they're the majority...hence why the other groups are called minorities because they get minority representation most of the time and are at the greatest risked on being disfranchised.

  19. #119

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemothepanda View Post
    Maximum extent as in to the point where the field isn't dominated by just one demographic or two. The fact that said demographic refers to white males is because they're the majority...hence why the other groups are called minorities because they get minority representation most of the time and are at the greatest risked on being disfranchised.
    Ironically, most if the jobs the minorities want are created by white males, and their beloveted welfare comes from the taxes of white males. They not only bite the hand that feeds them,but they want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

  20. #120
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Well if all those white males are paying taxes and creating jobs, they can't be unemployed now can they!!!!!

    YAY! Problem solved.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  21. #121
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,371
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    You know, as a white male myself, I feel no sympathy for those hypothetical white males that didn't get hired because somebody picked a brown boy or - gasp! - a woman over them. Fuck it, white men have been a privileged elite for nearly 2000 years. Let's see how they fare without unfair advantages.
    That's really a lot of fallacy in just one post.

    Throughout history, we have had an elitist society. That you might have been just as white as the Christian kings, popes, and emperors of Europe was absolutely no protection against being exploited by the elite.

    It ultimately just isn't fair to deny a white guy the same chance at a job today just because George Wallace happened to be white. The only thing we need to do to undo the legacy of racism is hire people on their merits.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  22. #122
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,371
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Ironically, most if the jobs the minorities want are created by white males, and their beloveted welfare comes from the taxes of white males. They not only bite the hand that feeds them,but they want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
    And that's a pile of subservience we can do without. Again your economics are on shaky ground. Actually your economics are on Lake Chebarkul I think. Employees are not servants. Their efforts are worth as much as the money parted with when the owner of a business pays their salary. It is absolutely an exchange of equals. And the owner of a business should be just as careful to treat the workers as the goose that lays the golden egg.

    Do you actually read things written by economists?
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  23. #123
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    C'mon Benvolio.

    It has been clearly demonstrated that you've just pulled this out of your ass and that it has neither relevance to the topic nor is it even true?

    Is this what has been keeping you up nights?

    The mistaken belief that brown boys are whuppin' the asses of their white masters?

    As I said, I'm delighted that at last your angry racism surfaces...the real reason why you hate immigration and any possibility of a coloured person getting a job.

    So welfare for coloured people comes only form the taxes of the hard working white males? Is that what you have all convinced yourselves of over there at SF?

    Do you realize how ridiculous you look to all of us at this moment? Do you?

    Has it ever occurred to you that if the US mandated the payment of a minimum wage that would actually allow people to pay for food and shelter that there would be an incentive to work...and that the taxpayer at large wouldn't be having to supplement with food stamps etc.? Does it ever occur to you that the only reason that the US is in the position it is today is that the taxpayer once again is deeply subsidizing the bottom line of multi-national corporations who can keep their wages below poverty line levels because the taxpayer will have to pick up the slack.

    You go round and round and round....always blaming the wrong people and the wrong things for the trouble. Start with the idea of everyone paying a fair price for a product and service, including the labour. You'f be amazed at how prosperous you all might become.

  24. #124
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    That's really a lot of fallacy in just one post.

    Throughout history, we have had an elitist society. That you might have been just as white as the Christian kings, popes, and emperors of Europe was absolutely no protection against being exploited by the elite.

    It ultimately just isn't fair to deny a white guy the same chance at a job today just because George Wallace happened to be white. The only thing we need to do to undo the legacy of racism is hire people on their merits.

    Sure, but white men have been "exploited" a hell of a lot less than anyone else now haven't they. Since white men STILL benefit from the racial (and gender) assumptions baggage of western culture, I can see the point. You just reduced the argument to the same simplistic terms Rolyo did, and not so charmingly!

    It isn't fair is a pointless thing to say. People make decisions fair or not about hiring all the damn time - it isn't fair for the nephew of your buddy to get that job just because either - it isn't fair that they gave that promotion to the guy with the family even though you had better numbers, such is life.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  25. #125
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    ...As I said, I'm delighted that at last your angry racism surfaces...the real reason why you hate immigration and any possibility of a coloured person getting a job...
    At Last???????
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  26. #126
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,744

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    You don't understand. The statute requires the exclusion of white males.
    First off Benvolio your nightmare interpretation of these policies has already been handily debunked by everyone else here, very well. So there's no need for me to say anything about that.

    Second off, in what parallel universe do you live in where white males in this country earn less and have less access to good jobs than every non-white-male group?

    This is like yelling murder with no body or yelling rape with no victim.

  27. #127

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    First off Benvolio your nightmare interpretation of these policies has already been handily debunked by everyone else here, very well. So there's no need for me to say anything about that.

    Second off, in what parallel universe do you live in where white males in this country earn less and have less access to good jobs than every non-white-male group?

    This is like yelling murder with no body or yelling rape with no victim.
    Nothing has been debunked. The others, like you, can only make personal attacks.

  28. #128
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,744

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Nothing has been debunked. The others, like you, can only make personal attacks.
    Actually nothing in my post attacked you at all. So now you're just sidestepping the points.

  29. #129
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,371
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Sure, but white men have been "exploited" a hell of a lot less than anyone else now haven't they. Since white men STILL benefit from the racial (and gender) assumptions baggage of western culture, I can see the point. You just reduced the argument to the same simplistic terms Rolyo did, and not so charmingly!

    It isn't fair is a pointless thing to say. People make decisions fair or not about hiring all the damn time - it isn't fair for the nephew of your buddy to get that job just because either - it isn't fair that they gave that promotion to the guy with the family even though you had better numbers, such is life.
    The trouble is, the minute you depart from actual merit as the criteria for hiring someone, it legitimises it for everybody to work whatever insider advantage they think they can get.

    It leads people to wonder if they should start trying to work the Secret White Network™ for advancement. I'm not sure how that would work tbqh, but I keep being told I have a membership card. Mind you I can't figure out airmiles either. Just when I think I have enough, they either expire, or I find out all I can get is a blender.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  30. #130

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Actually nothing in my post attacked you at all. So now you're just sidestepping the points.
    If there were points, thy are lost in the rudeness.

  31. #131
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    At Last???????
    I only say that because BV was mooting the point that the real people hurt by all of this were the African Americans....in some desperate attempt to disguise the real issue he has with affirmative action.

    The only issue for Benvolio is white power.

  32. #132
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,906

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    That's really a lot of fallacy in just one post.

    Throughout history, we have had an elitist society. That you might have been just as white as the Christian kings, popes, and emperors of Europe was absolutely no protection against being exploited by the elite.

    It ultimately just isn't fair to deny a white guy the same chance at a job today just because George Wallace happened to be white. The only thing we need to do to undo the legacy of racism is hire people on their merits.
    1. All the elite was white, whether whites were also discriminated against.

    2. It's easy to talk of hiring people on their merits, but until societal perception of different colors and races changes, the white man attitude toward those merits will be colored by... well, color and race. While nobody is entirely in love with the idea that we should hire someone because he's from a minority, ultimately that is a necessity until people become truly colorblind. If you can claim with a straight face that they already are, I will... disagree...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  33. #133
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,744

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    First off Benvolio your nightmare interpretation of these policies has already been handily debunked by everyone else here, very well. So there's no need for me to say anything about that.

    Second off, in what parallel universe do you live in where white males in this country earn less and have less access to good jobs than every non-white-male group?

    This is like yelling murder with no body or yelling rape with no victim.
    ^ Benvolio if you are unable to demonstrate that white males are not earning more than another demographic and on the whole have worse jobs or job opportunity, then you aren't pointing out that these policies (which don't do what you claim they do or say what you claim they say) are discriminating against white men, but you're only pointing out the opposite: they're doing what they're intended to do and bringing more people up into inclusion in the greater workforce.

    You can't, and haven't, demonstrated any actual harm of these policies or the things you claim they do as far as the white male dominance of income and opportunity.

  34. #134
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    The trouble is, the minute you depart from actual merit as the criteria for hiring someone, it legitimizes it for everybody to work whatever insider advantage they think they can get.

    It leads people to wonder if they should start trying to work the Secret White Network™ for advancement. I'm not sure how that would work tbqh, but I keep being told I have a membership card. Mind you I can't figure out airmiles either. Just when I think I have enough, they either expire, or I find out all I can get is a blender.
    Who is to say that the woman/black guy is without merit? To assume that, that the minority is automatically less qualified and therefore a product SOLELY of bias is kinda the definition of bias.

    For most of the history of this country, if you were a black guy in competition with a white guy, fucking pack up and go home. Merit or no merit.

    People have been working whatever "insider advantages" they may have since the beginning, that isn't the symptom of anything or some apocalyptic thing to shudder about. THAT has been happening from the start. Everywhere. The secret "White Network" is the societal bias that teaches that black guys are lazy and Mexicans steal, women are flighty, and white male is the defacto standard, and you know what, white guys whether they know it or not, have been benefiting from it since 1776 and beyond.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  35. #135
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,371
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    1. All the elite was white, whether whites were also discriminated against.

    2. It's easy to talk of hiring people on their merits, but until societal perception of different colors and races changes, the white man attitude toward those merits will be colored by... well, color and race. While nobody is entirely in love with the idea that we should hire someone because he's from a minority, ultimately that is a necessity until people become truly colorblind. If you can claim with a straight face that they already are, I will... disagree...
    1. The colour of the elite doesn't matter when everyone who was not elite was subject to exploitation….when other factors could put someone at an equal or greater disadvantage…when decades and centuries pass.

    2. I've hired people, and been hired by people, in colourblind processes; as a result, people of various ethnicities have reported to me, and I have similarly been responsible to people of various ethnicities. My face, though never straight, is serious.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  36. #136
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,371
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Who is to say that the woman/black guy is without merit? To assume that, that the minority is automatically less qualified and therefore a product SOLELY of bias is kinda the definition of bias.
    The affirmative action process says they have less merit, even when they actually do.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  37. #137
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    No actually it doesn't, and who is to say the white guy isn't less qualified?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  38. #138
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,371
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    No actually it doesn't, and who is to say the white guy isn't less qualified?
    When the white guy is less qualified, affirmative action isn't necessary.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  39. #139
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    On the contrary that is exactly why it came into being in the first place.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  40. #140
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,744

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    The affirmative action process says they have less merit, even when they actually do.
    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    When the white guy is less qualified, affirmative action isn't necessary.
    That's not true at all. Affirmative Action is regarded by minority academics as a "bad solution to a bad problem." It's not perfect. It sometimes advantages wealthy minorities over poor minorities or poor whites. These sorts of problems with it are known about and have been exhaustively written about. So there's no illusions about that. However, your assertion that affirmative action inherently assumes minority people are less qualified is not correct. It was never a system at all intended to take completely unqualified people and advance them over qualified ones and putting them into jobs they were not capable to do. It was an attempt to redress the massive trend to favor white male candidates as inherently better qualified, more driven, or more desirable to hire over women or over non-whites of similar qualification. These problems still persist when you examine male-female pay differentials for exactly the same job positions, as one example.

    In an affirmative action-free world you see things like, where in Japan, people flat out say don't even bother trying to get a job over x age as a woman. Because employers won't hire you, because they presume pretty soon you're going to get married and pop out kids and then your priority will be your kids and not your job, and you aren't as reliable a worker as a result.
    Last edited by xbuzzerx; February 17th, 2013 at 07:33 PM.

  41. #141
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,371
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Okay maybe we are talking about different things. The way I'm most familiar with it is in federally-regulated industries in Canada, where it is called "Employment Equity."

    In that framework, a manager is obliged to try to make their staff match the same proportion of women, disabled people, aboriginals and visible minorities as in the Canadian population.

    To do this, they have to hire by
    a) figuring out what the minimum requirements are to do the job effectively
    b) advertising and recruiting on that basis
    c) ranking candidates according to the requirements set out
    d) picking the top ranked candidate if that person is female, disabled, aboriginal or a visible minority
    e) skipping over and picking a less-qualified candidate instead, if the first-place candidate is not one of the magic groups, as long as the less-qualified candidate meets the minimum and is one of the four magic groups.

    So it is true that Employment Equity never hires or promotes an unqualified candidate. But it does reject the best candidate unless that person is already one of the magic four groups.

    That is unfair. Worse, it creates the perception (true or not) that any candidate from an ethnic minority, or a woman, or a disabled person, or an aboriginal person, is not actually the best person for the job, only that they were just good enough, and that probably some white male would have been better. It is terrible for morale, and it actually undermines its own stated goal of creating equity in the workplace.

    Without Employment Equity, anybody beaten by an Aboriginal, female, disabled, or visible minority candidate could say "That person was the best candidate for the job; they beat me fair and sqaure," and it opens the door for respect, for natural mentorship and leadership by people regarded as clearly excellent. Instead it casts doubt and division. It is a terrible system.

    The whole approach is wrong from the ground up, but even if there were any useful outcomes of preferential hiring, it would still miss the boat. It doesn't move men into female-dominated sectors (which actually reinforces the prejudice that work traditionally done by women is of lower value). It does not do a damn thing for gay people to help us overcome the challenges of discrimination we've faced. It does not deal with the challenges faced by a white male who grew up in poverty. It does nothing for kids who grew up in broken homes due to mental illness. And a million other kinds of disadvantage that make a real difference. And ultimately, maybe there is a better way, but Employment Equity is worse than doing nothing at all. It makes inequality grow.
    Last edited by bankside; February 17th, 2013 at 08:28 PM.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  42. #142
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,434
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    fair inclusion
    It seems to me that “fair inclusion” is materially different from “unfair exclusion.”

    It is my impression that the Offices of Minority & Women Inclusion stipulated in Dodd-Frank only affect firms doing business with the Federal Reserve, the Securities & Exchange Commission, and FDIC. Such firms may include banks, broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, hedge funds, and financial services firms or such other businesses that do business with the aforementioned federal government offices.

  43. #143
    On the Prowl Nemothepanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Spring Lake
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Ironically, most if the jobs the minorities want are created by white males, and their beloveted welfare comes from the taxes of white males. They not only bite the hand that feeds them,but they want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
    How are you not racist again? Just because these jobs were *allegedly* made by white males and that welfare *allegedly* comes from white males, doesn't mean that they should be excluded from having said jobs or benefit from said programs. They're citizens that follow laws and do their jobs just like everyone else.

  44. #144
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    ^ It is like Benvolio always has a gun pointing at his foot and no matter how hard he tries.....he can't help but pull that trigger.

    Even the merest shred of credibility that he might have in railing against all the things he does......completely disintegrates when he inevitably exposes the real reason for his anger and frustration.

    He apparently thinks that all brown folk are freeloaders taking a ride on the white man's dime. He is afraid of being displaced by someone who isn't a white, anglo-saxon protestant and of seeing 'his' America transformed by blacks and hispanics.

    All the other words are just window dressing around racism.

  45. #145

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemothepanda View Post
    How are you not racist again? Just because these jobs were *allegedly* made by white males and that welfare *allegedly* comes from white males, doesn't mean that they should be excluded from having said jobs or benefit from said programs. They're citizens that follow laws and do their jobs just like everyone else.
    The question is, why should white males be EXCLUDED from all those jobs, while a preference is given to others, including recent immigrants? Is that not a racist policy? Why is it racist to object to a racist law? How can that be consistent with the Constitutional requirement of equalrotection of the law.

  46. #146
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,744

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The question is, why should white males be EXCLUDED from all those jobs, while a preference is given to others, including recent immigrants? Is that not a racist policy? Why is it racist to object to a racist law? How can that be consistent with the Constitutional requirement of equalrotection of the law.
    You haven't shown any form of exclusion. So you're going in circles.

  47. #147

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    You haven't shown any form of exclusion. So you're going in circles.
    The statute requires their exclusion to the maximum extent possible.

  48. #148
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,744

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The statute requires their exclusion to the maximum extent possible.
    Fair inclusion =/= white exclusion.

    These policies exist to combat a pervasive, extremely well documented trend which is stronger the further back in time you go to give first preference to white males even over other qualified candidates. As an example of fair inclusion, look at Japan, where women past age 30 or so are widely stated to be "unhirable" because employers presume they will not be as reliable as a male hire, because pretty soon they'll marry and want to have kids and make those their first priority.

    That's the kind of exclusion that actually happens, particularly when no policy or regulation of fair inclusion is present. Factors beyond pure capability to do the job end up being the deciding factor in whom to hire among a set of qualified individuals, such as whether or not you think women really make good engineers or black people really have the right attitude for the officeplace. There is no exclusion of white males in U.S. hiring, nor does policy call for it, nor have you demonstrated that it has.

  49. #149
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    The statute requires their exclusion to the maximum extent possible.
    Jesus. You just don't give up do you? You've been shown to be motivated by race issues...it has been proven to you repeatedly that statutory inclusion does not mean exclusion and you still just won't give in.

    Would you at least acknowledge that the centuries old preference and practise of white males empowering and hiring of white males created an EXCLUSIONARY environment for all other races and sexes. By its own design, it was self-perpetuating juggernaut until it required legislation (or civil war) to bust this little club.

    If you can't understand that inclusion of others does not equal exclusion of some...then you are apparently intellectually unwilling to accept a fundamental and simple premise.

    If you are just pissy because you don't like the fact that a larger field of contenders means that the mediocre are no longer just automatically promoted by birthright of being a white male, then all I can say is...good on ya and all the others over there at Stormfront. You deserve whatever comes.

  50. #150
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,744

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Native American PWNS immigration protest

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Jesus. You just don't give up do you? You've been shown to be motivated by race issues...it has been proven to you repeatedly that statutory inclusion does not mean exclusion and you still just won't give in.

    Would you at least acknowledge that the centuries old preference and practise of white males empowering and hiring of white males created an EXCLUSIONARY environment for all other races and sexes. By its own design, it was self-perpetuating juggernaut until it required legislation (or civil war) to bust this little club.

    If you can't understand that inclusion of others does not equal exclusion of some...then you are apparently intellectually unwilling to accept a fundamental and simple premise.

    If you are just pissy because you don't like the fact that a larger field of contenders means that the mediocre are no longer just automatically promoted by birthright of being a white male, then all I can say is...good on ya and all the others over there at Stormfront. You deserve whatever comes.
    I believe this is one of those cases where "removal of historical and unfair privilege" = "discrimination." In some white guys' heads, that's always how they're going to view it, because they simply view a past where wealth and power were dominated by white men almost exclusively to have come about because of merit and some pseudosciency belief in social darwinism. And that we're now in a "PC age" that is trying to artificially undo that and force "unmerit" over "merit" for the sake of "inclusion" or "diversity."

    As far as they're concerned, a past where the privileged status of white men was nearly exclusive and unchallenged is the proof enough in their minds that they are correct in their view that white people are more intelligent, industrious, creative and hardworking, and they simply have to suffer through being discriminated against todaybecause of it at the behest of minorities.

    Not sure what we can do about that mindset except wait for it to die out. And it will.
    Last edited by xbuzzerx; February 18th, 2013 at 03:11 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.