JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 147
  1. #1
    holeconfusion
    Guest

    How women are turning men to gay sex




    I didn't realize they made condoms for horses

  2. #2
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,652
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    internet 2 like mag ans media drip ans reality tv show ans politcal labs fa potty trainin world suasage meat ans etc

    make awsum worlds

    civlizations nice whack jobs

    thankyou

    happy porn day ans wearin ears ans eyes backwards

    genesus away mak a thread a alls cocksorsbuttfacesuckaswoteva thinkin yea let make thread
    !st ans way easy but 1st gotta Keyboard got get then a hit T key ans H RE A D YAY!!!!!

  3. #3
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,899

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    They don't make horse condoms. Either that was a joke video, or that was a female condom, and yes they do make condoms for women, and yes they are quite large.

    I know how that guy felt. I've neve had sex, but if the average vagina size that I've read about is correct, I can't see how a smaller guy like me would have a chance. Stuff like this really helps self confidence doesn't it?

  4. #4
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,119
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    hahah! That guy's kinda cute anyway...
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  5. #5

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by birddog7 View Post
    They don't make horse condoms. Either that was a joke video, or that was a female condom, and yes they do make condoms for women, and yes they are quite large.

    I know how that guy felt. I've neve had sex, but if the average vagina size that I've read about is correct, I can't see how a smaller guy like me would have a chance. Stuff like this really helps self confidence doesn't it?
    Don't rely on studies about vaginas thinking they are correct. Just like men with their different size penises, women vaginas comes in all shapes.Watching this video I fail to see how can a woman make a man gay? That guy was clearly incompatible when it came to women, and could not measure up, because of his own insecurities.Why you guys would blame women for turning men gay, when it heavily falls on the man? If you are gay, please do not blame women for making you GAY. That's really unfair to women

  6. #6

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Medusa...enough with your psuedo lame feminism. We're a gay site on here, and many of us are damn proud to be gay, and you're little "woe is women" preaching is just creating more resent for you boo boo. Not to mention, I urge everyone to read Medusa's past commentary which all revolve around blaming gays for something or another...
    but where we get the last laugh is that gay rights are everywhere. Gay men are everywhere. Gay acceptance is at an all time high. And exposure to gay oriented things are everywhere....clearly much to the dismay of this Medusa-ghetto-gutter-trash. I do smile knowing you spend every waking moment on a gay site filled with gay stories, of gay men, and gay, gay gay. It's literally aging you and your life is passing you by as you fixate on our lives =) I love it!
    Gays for the win baby!

  7. #7
    nerd of prey hylas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,703

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by birddog7 View Post
    Either that was a joke video,
    joke videos on youtube? get out! what will they think of next?

    medusa: really? really?

  8. #8
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Horrible video.

  9. #9
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Don't rely on studies about vaginas thinking they are correct. Just like men with their different size penises, women vaginas comes in all shapes.Watching this video I fail to see how can a woman make a man gay? That guy was clearly incompatible when it came to women, and could not measure up, because of his own insecurities.Why you guys would blame women for turning men gay, when it heavily falls on the man? If you are gay, please do not blame women for making you GAY. That's really unfair to women
    I'll be honest. Frankly I'm not sure if I'm gay because I just am or because of my bitter experiences with women in the past. No, not about size.

  10. #10

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamDancer310 View Post
    Medusa...enough with your psuedo lame feminism. We're a gay site on here, and many of us are damn proud to be gay, and you're little "woe is women" preaching is just creating more resent for you boo boo. Not to mention, I urge everyone to read Medusa's past commentary which all revolve around blaming gays for something or another...
    but where we get the last laugh is that gay rights are everywhere. Gay men are everywhere. Gay acceptance is at an all time high. And exposure to gay oriented things are everywhere....clearly much to the dismay of this Medusa-ghetto-gutter-trash. I do smile knowing you spend every waking moment on a gay site filled with gay stories, of gay men, and gay, gay gay. It's literally aging you and your life is passing you by as you fixate on our lives =) I love it!
    Gays for the win baby!

    Okay whatever you say honey.

  11. #11
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Okay whatever you say honey.
    Medusa, don't take it personally. You're on a board with a bunch of gay men. You have to understand that some of us are not big fans of women.

    Disclaimer: My opinion may not reflect those of others.

  12. #12
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Fact is - I have plenty of women friends. And when one straight guy whined to one of them, "So why do you hang out with that fag Lex so much?", she said "Maybe because he treats me like a person."

    Lex

  13. #13
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    hmmm...not impressed by the humor in the video.

    I know Bree Olson does porn, so I was *hoping* the guy in this video would be a fellow performer? Wrong.

    at least I didn't find anything...

  14. #14

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Medusa, don't take it personally. You're on a board with a bunch of gay men. You have to understand that some of us are not big fans of women.

    Disclaimer: My opinion may not reflect those of others.

    Oh I saw that as soon as I joined. And I guess that's the reason why some women just lurk, and not join.

  15. #15
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Fact is - I have plenty of women friends. And when one straight guy whined to one of them, "So why do you hang out with that fag Lex so much?", she said "Maybe because he treats me like a person."

    Lex
    Don't get me wrong. All my best friends are women. My only best guy friend died recently.

  16. #16

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Medusa's no victim. She's the exact kind of single heterosexual angry (race card pulling) women who makes many a men thank non existent God that they are into men.
    You get HOT sex
    Without the nagging and craziness and hormones
    and MUCH HOTTER sex
    and won't have to ever deal with the likes of medusa.
    Reading her past commentary on this site (and the many many people who are convinced she's certifiable) and I've become even more gay.
    Btw Medusa...gay sex is the hottest most pleasurable thing on earth. Something many a straight men are discovering!

  17. #17
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Oh I saw that as soon as I joined. And I guess that's the reason why some women just lurk, and not join.
    Again, don't take it personally. You're women. We're gay guys. There are bound to be fundamental differences in personalities and attitudes that usually don't come out in a face to face encounter because of politeness.

    Despite the popular belief that most gay guys are femboys and like everything a girl likes, most of us are just your average joe 6-packs. In fact, I can't stand those gay emo fem type.

  18. #18
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamDancer310 View Post
    Medusa's no victim. She's the exact kind of single heterosexual angry (race card pulling) women who makes many a men thank non existent God that they are into men.
    You get HOT sex
    Without the nagging and craziness and hormones
    and MUCH HOTTER sex
    and won't have to ever deal with the likes of medusa.
    Reading her past commentary on this site (and the many many people who are convinced she's certifiable) and I've become even more gay.
    Btw Medusa...gay sex is the hottest most pleasurable thing on earth. Something many a straight men are discovering!
    Haha, I'll tell you this much. I was once "straight". Back then, everytime I wanted any, I had to almost beg. Ever since I started only dating men, everytime I wanted any all I had to do was undress the guy. I can do that while he's talking about something. Just lift off his shirt, unzip his pants, etc. It's been a much easier ride LOL

  19. #19
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Medusa Vs DreamDancer310.

    This feud.


  20. #20
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Wait we have women posting here???



    Truthfully, I have more girl friends than guy friends. They're great for pillow fights and shopping

  21. #21
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Haha, I'll tell you this much. I was once "straight". Back then, everytime I wanted any, I had to almost beg. Ever since I started only dating men, everytime I wanted any all I had to do was undress the guy. I can do that while he's talking about something. Just lift off his shirt, unzip his pants, etc. It's been a much easier ride LOL
    Reminds me of the episode of Justified that I watched last night, when Raylan is being told by his gf 'that guys just need a place but girls need a reason.'

    Seriously, the way men's sexuality is portrayed, all the conventional wisdom surrounding it-- it makes guys seem seriously dimwitted.

  22. #22
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Reminds me of the episode of Justified that I watched last night, when Raylan is being told by his gf 'that guys just need a place but girls need a reason.'

    Seriously, the way men's sexuality is portrayed, all the conventional wisdom surrounding it-- it makes guys seem seriously dimwitted.
    But it's true. It's biology. We can't help it.


  23. #23
    nerd of prey hylas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,703

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Seriously, the way men's sexuality is portrayed, all the conventional wisdom surrounding it-- it makes guys seem seriously dimwitted.
    im not a big fan of the "women are like this, men are like that"-school of thought... but i do sometimes get the impression that women arent horny 100% of the time. i wonder what thats like.

  24. #24
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Well, I thought that the video was funny. I don't know why its sparking all this women vs men, straight men having gay sex talk.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  25. #25
    On the Prowl Kiwils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    95

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Well, I thought that the video was funny. I don't know why its sparking all this women vs men, straight men having gay sex talk.
    Pretty much my thoughts. It's the internet though, so can't really be too surprised. lol It's serious business!

  26. #26
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Meh, women don't turn gay guys gay. But they sure as hell are jealous of the fact that the hottest and most decent guys are always gay...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  27. #27

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamDancer310 View Post
    Medusa's no victim. She's the exact kind of single heterosexual angry (race card pulling) women who makes many a men thank non existent God that they are into men.
    You get HOT sex
    Without the nagging and craziness and hormones
    and MUCH HOTTER sex
    and won't have to ever deal with the likes of medusa.
    Reading her past commentary on this site (and the many many people who are convinced she's certifiable) and I've become even more gay.
    Btw Medusa...gay sex is the hottest most pleasurable thing on earth. Something many a straight men are discovering!
    So that mean half of the male population is gay? And according to you if gay sex is so damn hot the whole male population will soon be gay? Well that mean's I need to move to another planet, and get an alien for a husband because I refuse to sexually involved with a man who likes men.That, or turn completely lesbian.Either way hopefully I will be with someone that actually enjoys women.
    Last edited by Medusa; February 8th, 2013 at 01:44 PM.

  28. #28

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Haha, I'll tell you this much. I was once "straight". Back then, everytime I wanted any, I had to almost beg. Ever since I started only dating men, everytime I wanted any all I had to do was undress the guy. I can do that while he's talking about something. Just lift off his shirt, unzip his pants, etc. It's been a much easier ride LOL
    You make t seem like the reason why gay sex is better is because women are complicated, and selfish with their vaginas, not because of the actual act itself, which I am pretty sure is good I guess. But you cannot blame women for making you gay. That sounds very cruel, and it seems like you hate women.

  29. #29
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

    So that mean half of the male population is gay? And according to you if gay sex is so damn hot the whole male population will soon be gay? Well that mean's I need to move to another planet, and get an alien for a husband because I refuse to sexually involved with a man who likes men.That, or turn completely lesbian.Either way hopefully I will be with someone that actually enjoys women.
    Do you even read the posts before you respond to them? And if you want people who actually enjoy women, you're welcome to gtfo of here
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  30. #30
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

    You make t seem like the reason why gay sex is better is because women are complicated, and selfish with their vaginas, not because of the actual act itself, which I am pretty sure is good I guess. But you cannot blame women for making you gay. That sounds very cruel, and it seems like you hate women.
    My god, do you ever. Stop. WHINING?!
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  31. #31
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    I don't hate women at all, but you're hardly helping their case any.

    Lex

  32. #32
    Slut Wvnudist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    273

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Do you even read the posts before you respond to them? And if you want people who actually enjoy women, you're welcome to gtfo of here
    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Haha, I'll tell you this much. I was once "straight". Back then, everytime I wanted any, I had to almost beg. Ever since I started only dating men, everytime I wanted any all I had to do was undress the guy. I can do that while he's talking about something. Just lift off his shirt, unzip his pants, etc. It's been a much easier ride LOL
    Your right I found that out too way easier to please men and cock is more enjoyable I'm glad to be gay

  33. #33
    JUB Addict figjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,134

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    [QUOTE=birddog7;8693252]They don't make horse condoms. Either that was a joke video, or that was a female condom, and yes they do make condoms for women, and yes they are quite large.[\QUOTE]

    lol - you had to explain that?!

  34. #34
    JUB Addict figjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,134

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Meh, women don't turn gay guys gay. But they sure as hell are jealous of the fact that the hottest and most decent guys are always gay...
    not a rule - just seems like it when you are drunk.

  35. #35
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    On another news...men are turning women into lesbian sex! Straight men have always been turned on by women having sex with each other.

  36. #36
    JUB Addict figjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,134

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamDancer310 View Post
    Medusa...enough with your psuedo lame feminism. We're a gay site on here, and many of us are damn proud to be gay, and you're little "woe is women" preaching is just creating more resent for you boo boo. Not to mention, I urge everyone to read Medusa's past commentary which all revolve around blaming gays for something or another...
    but where we get the last laugh is that gay rights are everywhere. Gay men are everywhere. Gay acceptance is at an all time high. And exposure to gay oriented things are everywhere....clearly much to the dismay of this Medusa-ghetto-gutter-trash. I do smile knowing you spend every waking moment on a gay site filled with gay stories, of gay men, and gay, gay gay. It's literally aging you and your life is passing you by as you fixate on our lives =) I love it!
    Gays for the win baby!
    Boo f#*$ng Hoo! You are both taking life too serious. The video was in jest. Humor people... humor! It was not an attack on woman and dreamdancy - keep your nappy on dear.

  37. #37
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    ^ I agree...some people's panties are knotted up too tight. THAT cuts off blood circulation to their brains.

  38. #38

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Do you even read the posts before you respond to them? And if you want people who actually enjoy women, you're welcome to gtfo of here
    There's like two other women on here, so you guys have to deal, with my sexy womanly essence, cause you have no other choice.

  39. #39

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I don't hate women at all, but you're hardly helping their case any.

    Lex

    How so? Every woman is not the same as me.I am pretty sure there are women out there that will agree with that Dream Dancer person.

  40. #40
    Kien
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    So that mean half of the male population is gay? And according to you if gay sex is so damn hot the whole male population will soon be gay? Well that mean's I need to move to another planet, and get an alien for a husband because I refuse to sexually involved with a man who likes men.That, or turn completely lesbian.Either way hopefully I will be with someone that actually enjoys women.
    Men who like men would not want to be sexually involved with you...

    Takin this too seriously, gur1.

  41. #41
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    this thread is better than the video.

    I'm staying tuned.
    Last edited by Huntneo(PT); February 8th, 2013 at 02:44 PM.

  42. #42
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,449

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    The video is sort of fun, i had a smile


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  43. #43
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

    There's like two other women on here, so you guys have to deal, with my sexy womanly essence, cause you have no other choice.
    There was nothing about that post that wasn't Dr. Pepper-coming-out-of-your-nose hilarious
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  44. #44

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    Men who like men would not want to be sexually involved with you...

    Takin this too seriously, gur1.
    That comment was directed at that Dancer guy, who claim that straight men like gay sex. I was kind of poking fun at him, in a serious manner.

  45. #45
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by figjam View Post
    Boo f#*$ng Hoo! You are both taking life too serious. The video was in jest. Humor people... humor! It was not an attack on woman and dreamdancy - keep your nappy on dear.
    Your humor and overall demeanor need a little work.

  46. #46
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Meh, women don't turn gay guys gay. But they sure as hell are jealous of the fact that the hottest and most decent guys are always gay...
    Yep. Thank the Maker for you

    I however think it is a possibility that I ended up as a gay person because of the past experiences that I had with women.
    Women are manipulative creatures by nature, and they are mostly not even aware of this fact. They are instinctively drawn to the social aspect of life.

    I possess a very small number of female friends, but they have backbone and they don't rely on their gender to get what they want.
    Theese are traits that I rarely discover in women, but I think is crucial for me to befriend one.

  47. #47
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    You make t seem like the reason why gay sex is better is because women are complicated, and selfish with their vaginas, not because of the actual act itself, which I am pretty sure is good I guess. But you cannot blame women for making you gay. That sounds very cruel, and it seems like you hate women.
    I think we can all agree that we all hate women who use their vaginas as a means to control.
    And I also believe that most of the guys here feel a sort of relief that we are not exposed to vaginas and constant female emotional and sexual manipulation/blackmailing.

  48. #48
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Okay whatever you say honey.
    This is the kind of reply that tells me that Navigaytor is back among us.

    So do you think you'll be able to walk the fine line and not lose your cool?

  49. #49
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex



    This thread has taken a strange turn.

    BUT....guess who reached 1000 posts
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  50. #50
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,449

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How women are turning men to gay sex

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post


    This thread has taken a strange turn.

    BUT....guess who reached 1000 posts
    I hope you reach 25000 soon


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.