JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 69 of 69
  1. #51
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,270
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    You must fuck faster than a jack rabbit.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  2. #52
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    You must fuck faster than a jack rabbit.
    It was a quickie to makeup. Both of us are tired.

  3. #53
    Is the King of JUB Beachguyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Near Fort Bottomdale
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,047

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    All ham is pork, but all pork is not ham.
    Never cease to find it strange
    How at midnight things seem hopeless
    But by dawn they've changed

  4. #54
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,836
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeland View Post
    Self: Lips, don't unpurse.
    Oh Yeah? Um...they do..


    gggggggggg
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  5. #55
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,685
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    So, I've admitted to him that I was an ass and that I will improve myself for him. Then we had sex to makeup
    Vids or it didn't happen
    come now, my child. if we were planning to harm you, do you think
    we'd be lurking here beside the path in the darkest part of the forest?

  6. #56
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Having an argument over something so trivial is screwing up really badly?

    And yea... well... perhaps I would say take a break from it all. If one has an argument over what ham and pork are... well... imagine an argument over something more substantial (like on family matters, etc).

    And as far as the dating history... I mean come on... if one is transgendered that's who they are. Don't hold it against them.

  7. #57
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    It's emotional abuse. I'm a lot older than he is, and so I know a lot more than he does. Also have a lot more experience. If I don't watch what I don't watch what I say, then it's very easy for me to say things that make him feel shitty about himself. That constitutes abuse.
    Oh get the fuck over it.

    He's not that young.

    He's as dumb as a box of rocks.

    Have you noticed that you bring story after story of how stupid your BF is to this board and then make excuses for him?

    That is abusive.

  8. #58
    holeconfusion
    Guest

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    I read every post and no one mentioned the danger of thawing ham in the way he did.

    Maybe the OP is not quite as smart as he says.

    I hope when you say you "left out" the ham, that it was in the fridge or in cold water.

    If you thawed it on the counter top, you may be subconsciously trying to poison you and your boyfriend.
    Oh what a tangled web...

    "There are several methods that can be used for thawing ham safely. Ham should never be thawed out on the kitchen counter because the outside of the meat will reach a temperature of above 40F while the inside is still frozen." http://www.recipetips.com/kitchen-ti...tion-guide.asp

    All of that other relationship stuff--the public humiliation, abuse, and the porking after you got home pales in comparison to this issue.

  9. #59
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,689
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Hmmm

    If he's going to get pissy that you got confirmation from a neutral 3rd party that ham is pork, and you're going to freak out that he's going to freak out about it, I'd say the Drama Llama must frequent your house big time.

    Perhaps for both your sakes you guys should call it quits. Neither of you sounds like you're mentally ready for... well, anything vaguely real-world, if I'm honest.

    /$0.02

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  10. #60
    animalius
    Guest

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Haha, I love you guys. We're doing fine now.

  11. #61
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Thank goodness for drama-based-lifeforms, you are keeping us updated with numerous threads and updates on the quarter hours so we don't go unfed for this reality TV life.

    Give it five minutes. Something will come up.

  12. #62
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,466

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Having an argument over something so trivial is screwing up really badly?

    And yea... well... perhaps I would say take a break from it all. If one has an argument over what ham and pork are... well... imagine an argument over something more substantial (like on family matters, etc).
    Exactly! Family matters like those on Jerry Springer shows..."What!? You've been sleeping with my sister?" "OMG! Did I turn you straight???"

  13. #63
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Haha, I love you guys. We're doing fine now.
    Until there is an argument about chicken nuggets...

  14. #64
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Until there is an argument about chicken nuggets...
    Another good thread material.

  15. #65
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,780
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    "No, honey, there is no part of the chicken that's called the 'McNugget'."

    And the dipping sauces will be a whole other thread.

    Lex

  16. #66
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f



    Animalius and BF.

    Not exactly as shown.

    Luv u guyz.

  17. #67
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,689
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Haha, I love you guys. We're doing fine now.
    Until you have to point out that hamburgers are ground beef, and not ground-up people from Hamburg in Germany...

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  18. #68
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,597
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    So, I've admitted to him that I was an ass and that I will improve myself for him. Then we had sex to makeup
    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Haha, I love you guys. We're doing fine now.
    Sex heals all, eh? At least you know what to do when that argument about bacon starts.

  19. #69
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,854
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I just screwed up really bad with the b/f

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    Haha, I love you guys. We're doing fine now.
    Good to know. He seems like a really decent guy
    Wish you both well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.