JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
Results 201 to 222 of 222
  1. #201

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    Your argument regarding al-Awlaki's son doesn't even make sense. It is clear he wasn't involved in terrorism because the government didn't acknowledge his death (which it did by the way, which is why you have your quotes you use talking about responsible fathers and all of that)?

    And yes, I do believe that my nation should be able to defend itself against those that wish to do it harm without having to jump through endless hoops and red tape. If someone who is a stated member of a terrorist organization hiding in another country is a threat to the nation, then it should be the expectation that that person should be able to be eliminated as a threat without having to go through years of trials or multiple attempts to apprehend them from hostile areas.
    No, it has no record of his death. That is the official position. Gibbs make a comment based on a question posed to him (and boy was his response moronic). It was not an official government response. The government initially claimed that al-Awlaki was a 21 year old militant. After it was determined that he was not, the government made no further statement about his death. His death is not a matter of record any longer. He was never linked to terrorism. He was not called a militant. He is just dead.

    You are a nationalist who will defend "your" nation to the death. That is sad. You truly believe that geography gives your state a right to engage in a campaign of terror.

  2. #202
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    And yes, I do believe that my nation should be able to defend itself against those that wish to do it harm without having to jump through endless hoops and red tape. If someone who is a stated member of a terrorist organization hiding in another country is a threat to the nation, then it should be the expectation that that person should be able to be eliminated as a threat without having to go through years of trials or multiple attempts to apprehend them from hostile areas.
    Sums it up for me as well. If the sole concern is "there should be parameters under which we establish who qualifies as these threads", that's perfectly valid. But the more general gist I'm getting is we're supposed to accept that drones are an outrage compared to the alternative-- troops on the ground or ground wars or occupations to get at these terrorist cells, and that's pretty ridiculous.

    Or another interpretation, Obama's doing it so we didn't mind the Iraq War but we're mad about this.

  3. #203

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmejeff View Post
    Perhaps his IQ is greater than 30 or he was accepted into university?

    People in the military are not tough. they are dumb psychopaths willing to kill anyone solely based on the belief that their nation is right.
    Have you read any of his posts? If his IQ is above 30 it's not much above the number quoted. Besides, what's his excuse now for not joining up and fighting hand to hand (or "personalize" the war) as he likes to put it?

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmejeff View Post
    People in the military are not tough. they are dumb psychopaths willing to kill anyone solely based on the belief that their nation is right.
    I'll tell them you said that. They'll hand you your ass.

  4. #204
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Actually Bosnia was an excellent example of accomplishing the mission without over extending your mission. But I know it was a democratic leadership so must be bad... no accounting for the decades it takes military leaders to get to where they are in the food chain. However, you are completely correct Jack, had we possessed drone technology we could have killed much less to accomplish the same goal. Just imagine Jack if the greatest generation had drone. They might not have killed the millions of civilians that were bombed into oblivion.... might not.

    I see we have a Bilderberg guy amongst us again....someone alert Ambrocious because allegedly Afghanistan was involved... lol. Amusing.

    Chancey is back and with a new term for people.... yay or is that yawn??? yep yawn...

    Lefty once again points out the sage truth. You may not think it is your place but don't hold your breath. If other members xenophobic rants get a voice at the table then so do the itinerant ramblings of a disgruntled and rejected conspiracy theorist. TBH lefty I dig that the ignorant can post and have a voice. It reminds me that those folks exist. I get to hear the right wing loons everyday because I live in Kansas, so i need a reminder of the left wing loons.
    You're right about Bosnia - even a blind squirrel ................

    Living in Kansas is your choice right? Living in an all white neighborhood is your choice right?

    Complaining about right wing loons when it's your decision to live among them is sorta silly no ?

    the new "term" is "bandwagon" - it's actually part of a recent post and study by corny i believe

    unlike the bandwagoners or is it bandwagoneers - not sure - i read it

    the b'ers don't even read posts or links - they post "AS IF" - and go on their merry way

    drones like iphones are technology - some kill some give u access to the internet

    drone use would be happening with obama or bush or romney or biden or hills or ........ u get the idea

    it's the new shiny toy that saves american military lives - while creating problems elsewhere

    pretty clear to me that there's much more good than harm - is all

    progressive silence is politically understandable - obama is "our killer"

    but the support is lame mofo shit

  5. #205
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    You're right about Bosnia - even a blind squirrel ................

    Living in Kansas is your choice right? Living in an all white neighborhood is your choice right?

    Complaining about right wing loons when it's your decision to live among them is sorta silly no ?

    the new "term" is "bandwagon" - it's actually part of a recent post and study by corny i believe

    unlike the bandwagoners or is it bandwagoneers - not sure - i read it

    the b'ers don't even read posts or links - they post "AS IF" - and go on their merry way

    drones like iphones are technology - some kill some give u access to the internet

    drone use would be happening with obama or bush or romney or biden or hills or ........ u get the idea

    it's the new shiny toy that saves american military lives - while creating problems elsewhere

    pretty clear to me that there's much more good than harm - is all

    progressive silence is politically understandable - obama is "our killer"

    but the support is lame mofo shit
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	montoya.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	929543

    These threads are starting to feel like Pee Wee's Playhouse with word of the day.

  6. #206
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    You're right about Bosnia - even a blind squirrel ................

    Living in Kansas is your choice right? Living in an all white neighborhood is your choice right?

    Complaining about right wing loons when it's your decision to live among them is sorta silly no ?

    the new "term" is "bandwagon" - it's actually part of a recent post and study by corny i believe

    unlike the bandwagoners or is it bandwagoneers - not sure - i read it

    the b'ers don't even read posts or links - they post "AS IF" - and go on their merry way

    drones like iphones are technology - some kill some give u access to the internet

    drone use would be happening with obama or bush or romney or biden or hills or ........ u get the idea

    it's the new shiny toy that saves american military lives - while creating problems elsewhere

    pretty clear to me that there's much more good than harm - is all

    progressive silence is politically understandable - obama is "our killer"

    but the support is lame mofo shit
    I get it .. if Obama does anything you will obtain an opposite position and if one does not exist you will contrive one.....

    I came to Kansas on behalf of the US Navy and serving at the pleasure of the President... not that he was involved directly but the point is that I came here under orders. I know you like to define things to suit your cause but orders are orders.

    I don't live in an 'all white' neighborhood in Kansas. I live in one of the areas that has developed the most diversity for the entire region. Which is in fact one of the reasons I moved here... it better represents the diverse life I have lived around the world. Now diversity is still 86% white in Kansas but it is what it is.... they still have great food round here and some of the best middle eastern food I have come across.... but I digress... I was telling you how hopelessly incorrect all of your suppositions are in the quoted post.

    A good portion of your post is you coming to the reality that technology exist. Congrats and welcome to the future.

    The final statement is quite possibly the most incorrect thing you have ever posted. You do it continually in every thread so maybe 'ever' is a misuse of the word. You constantly maintain that because the other posters have an opinion different than you; they must mindless drones (pardon the pun). Problem there is people are entitled to their opinions. Care to offer an olive branch to the CoC and address the issues and not the posters? (This is a response BTW and not retaliation; it is my fervent hope that someday you might ACTUALLY take something onboard and learn to be a better poster)

    The only mindlessness comes when you unsuccessfully employ false logic to justify your childish rants about the 80% or the Ball Lickers or the B'ers. The sad truth is not only is the logic easily seen through, devoid of any real opinion, and incredibly repetitive but, in your case, always has to resort to a childish name calling. (Reference the aforementioned list of monikers you have abused in the past)

    Is it impossible for you to post your opinions on a matter without characterizing everyone else as your only point? Reality is that most people come here to share opinions or maybe gain new insight. You possess very little of both of late. SO while what you post may make you feel like a big man inside; we all see the insecurity.

    Perhaps you learn best through interpretive dance or song. While I cannot provide the former, the latter is already built just for you. (Emphasis mine)

    Weep for yourself, my man,
    You'll never be what is in your heart
    Weep Little Lion Man,
    You're not as brave as you were at the start
    Rate yourself and rake yourself,
    Take all the courage you have left
    Wasted on fixing all the problems
    That you made in your own head


    But it was not your fault but mine
    And it was your heart on the line
    I really fucked it up this time
    Didn't I, my dear?
    Didn't I, my...

    Tremble for yourself, my man,
    You know that you have seen this all before
    Tremble Little Lion Man,
    You'll never settle any of your scores
    Your grace is wasted in your face,
    Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
    Now learn from your mother or else spend your days Biting your own neck


    But it was not your fault but mine
    And it was your heart on the line
    I really fucked it up this time
    Didn't I, my dear? (x2)

    Didn't I, my dear?
    Now? Didn't I my Dear??

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  7. #207
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    The final statement is quite possibly the most incorrect thing you have ever posted. You do it continually in every thread so maybe 'ever' is a misuse of the word. You constantly maintain that because the other posters have an opinion different than you; they must mindless drones (pardon the pun). Problem there is people are entitled to their opinions. Care to offer an olive branch to the CoC and address the issues and not the posters? (This is a response BTW and not retaliation; it is my fervent hope that someday you might ACTUALLY take something onboard and learn to be a better poster)
    Hey Jayhawk


  8. #208
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    obviously just more Republican hacks speaking out against this, but I thought this editorial was spot on.

    No American prosecutor can imprison or execute someone except on the orders of a judge or jury. That fundamental principle applies no less to the suspected terrorists that the executive branch chooses to kill overseas, particularly in the case of American citizens...

    A special court, which we first proposed in a 2010 editorial, would be an analogue to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that Congress set up in 1978. If the administration has evidence that a suspect is a terrorist threat to the United States, it would have to present that evidence in secret to a court before the suspect is placed on a kill list.

    The establishment of a court would have to be accompanied by clear and public standards for how a suspect can be named an enemy combatant and a detailed explanation of the process now used by the White House. (An opportunity for the president to demonstrate the transparency that he says he supports.) The court’s work would, in turn, have to be overseen by Congress, as the surveillance court is now. The court would not be expected to approve individual drone strikes, and the executive branch would still be empowered to take emergency actions to prevent an impending attack.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/14/op...llings.html?hp

  9. #209
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I get it .. if Obama does anything you will obtain an opposite position and if one does not exist you will contrive one.....

    I came to Kansas on behalf of the US Navy and serving at the pleasure of the President... not that he was involved directly but the point is that I came here under orders. I know you like to define things to suit your cause but orders are orders.

    I don't live in an 'all white' neighborhood in Kansas. I live in one of the areas that has developed the most diversity for the entire region. Which is in fact one of the reasons I moved here... it better represents the diverse life I have lived around the world. Now diversity is still 86% white in Kansas but it is what it is.... they still have great food round here and some of the best middle eastern food I have come across.... but I digress... I was telling you how hopelessly incorrect all of your suppositions are in the quoted post.

    A good portion of your post is you coming to the reality that technology exist. Congrats and welcome to the future.

    The final statement is quite possibly the most incorrect thing you have ever posted. You do it continually in every thread so maybe 'ever' is a misuse of the word. You constantly maintain that because the other posters have an opinion different than you; they must mindless drones (pardon the pun). Problem there is people are entitled to their opinions. Care to offer an olive branch to the CoC and address the issues and not the posters? (This is a response BTW and not retaliation; it is my fervent hope that someday you might ACTUALLY take something onboard and learn to be a better poster)

    The only mindlessness comes when you unsuccessfully employ false logic to justify your childish rants about the 80% or the Ball Lickers or the B'ers. The sad truth is not only is the logic easily seen through, devoid of any real opinion, and incredibly repetitive but, in your case, always has to resort to a childish name calling. (Reference the aforementioned list of monikers you have abused in the past)

    Is it impossible for you to post your opinions on a matter without characterizing everyone else as your only point? Reality is that most people come here to share opinions or maybe gain new insight. You possess very little of both of late. SO while what you post may make you feel like a big man inside; we all see the insecurity.

    Perhaps you learn best through interpretive dance or song. While I cannot provide the former, the latter is already built just for you. (Emphasis mine)



    Now? Didn't I my Dear??
    at the pleasure of the president sounds like hillary saving hundreds of thousands of lives in africa

    your place of residence sounds very diverse indeed with all those right wing loons around u

    can't imagine if it wasn't diverse what it would be like

    but i get it - u took orders

    as for COC, when u practice what u preach i will listen - but i it's hard to imagine

    and last u commented to me, u penned a missive about me in a basement and living a lie - that the mods deleted but left u to slink about

    thats who YOU are

    so pardon me if ur "fervent hope" doesn't feel very authentic or give me anything but gas

    carry on

  10. #210
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Usually after a lengthy ban one should try to modify their tone and behavior... as I have done But, I see some don't pick up the hints.

  11. #211
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct
    Chance's post make it seem like he could give two fucks about gays in Africa. Racism or just nasty personality?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  12. #212
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Rolyo latter not former....

    Chance thanks for proving exactly my point.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  13. #213

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    The Navy in Kansas ....



    JH, I know something about Kansas. You live in a county that was designed as a white only county -- your county is for white people the county north of you, Wyandotte county, is for the colored people. Only non-white people in Johnson county are professionals -- all the minority day workers are bussed in from other places around the metro.

    The large amount of innocents killed by the sterile bombing in Bosnian War someone has been forgotten -- the left and media would rather focus on Iraq.

    Diversity for Johnson countians is when they drive to watch a Royals or Chiefs game and run the risk of being around black people.


    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I get it .. if Obama does anything you will obtain an opposite position and if one does not exist you will contrive one.....

    I came to Kansas on behalf of the US Navy and serving at the pleasure of the President... not that he was involved directly but the point is that I came here under orders. I know you like to define things to suit your cause but orders are orders.

    I don't live in an 'all white' neighborhood in Kansas. I live in one of the areas that has developed the most diversity for the entire region. Which is in fact one of the reasons I moved here... it better represents the diverse life I have lived around the world. Now diversity is still 86% white in Kansas but it is what it is.... they still have great food round here and some of the best middle eastern food I have come across.... but I digress... I was telling you how hopelessly incorrect all of your suppositions are in the quoted post.

    A good portion of your post is you coming to the reality that technology exist. Congrats and welcome to the future.

    The final statement is quite possibly the most incorrect thing you have ever posted. You do it continually in every thread so maybe 'ever' is a misuse of the word. You constantly maintain that because the other posters have an opinion different than you; they must mindless drones (pardon the pun). Problem there is people are entitled to their opinions. Care to offer an olive branch to the CoC and address the issues and not the posters? (This is a response BTW and not retaliation; it is my fervent hope that someday you might ACTUALLY take something onboard and learn to be a better poster)

    The only mindlessness comes when you unsuccessfully employ false logic to justify your childish rants about the 80% or the Ball Lickers or the B'ers. The sad truth is not only is the logic easily seen through, devoid of any real opinion, and incredibly repetitive but, in your case, always has to resort to a childish name calling. (Reference the aforementioned list of monikers you have abused in the past)

    Is it impossible for you to post your opinions on a matter without characterizing everyone else as your only point? Reality is that most people come here to share opinions or maybe gain new insight. You possess very little of both of late. SO while what you post may make you feel like a big man inside; we all see the insecurity.

    Perhaps you learn best through interpretive dance or song. While I cannot provide the former, the latter is already built just for you. (Emphasis mine)



    Now? Didn't I my Dear??


  14. #214
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    I don't understand how or why the demographics of Jayhawk's county are even pertinent to absolutely anything whatsoever.

  15. #215

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    JH the one who keeps bringing it up.

    Bob -- hope you get an STD today ... but I'm sure no one wants to have sex with you.


  16. #216
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    JH the one who keeps bringing it up.

    Bob -- hope you get an STD today ... but I'm sure no one wants to have sex with you.

    Actually I'm pretty sure it's the usual tactic around here of right wingers of not wanting to address the point, so they attack something about the person who made it.

    It's not relevant to a thing.

  17. #217

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Yeah ... right.


    ... maybe Bob will send you a image of poop in a toilet too.

  18. #218
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Yeah ... right.


    ... maybe Bob will send you a image of poop in a toilet too.
    Calling your argument doodoo and saying everything you say is doodoo because your hair is brown are two different things.

  19. #219
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The Navy in Kansas ....



    JH, I know something about Kansas. You live in a county that was designed as a white only county -- your county is for white people the county north of you, Wyandotte county, is for the colored people. Only non-white people in Johnson county are professionals -- all the minority day workers are bussed in from other places around the metro.

    The large amount of innocents killed by the sterile bombing in Bosnian War someone has been forgotten -- the left and media would rather focus on Iraq.

    Diversity for Johnson countians is when they drive to watch a Royals or Chiefs game and run the risk of being around black people.
    Whatever you say sweet pea. I, as you say, know nothing of the area BUT I possess these light absorbing head sponges that show me what each area looks like and what they contain. Missouri and particularly your part is substantially more white. Whats more the Misery side of the border is where Blacks were isolated to one side of the city. They even have a museum dedicated to remembering such an atrocity. However this is not 1960 nor is it 1860. Jayhawks don't maraud Missouri and black folks can live where they like. This area was created to keep Jews out as well and yet I live minutes from a synagogue. How is that possible ? Do all those Jewish folks bus in to go to church? I didn't think so.

    Your world view and the views you push here seem to be based in 1960 at a minimum if not 1860 which would deny you the ability to understand drone usage and the lives it saves. Likewise you have no military experience so your simply postulating based on john wayne movies and your personal idea of who should die and how. it has no bearing in the future of this country nor in this topic. But hey I will solemnly swear to continue making it my lifes work to ensure you have the freedom of such inane expression.

    Happy VD to you.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  20. #220
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War


    This picture makes more sense and it
    is the best thing this poor thread has
    experienced in a day or three...

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    And we really don't want anyone to get VD today for phuques sake.
    Then we would be stuck listening to them


    Droning, yes, Droning


    Even further off the topic.

  21. #221

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    JH the one who keeps bringing it up.

    Bob -- hope you get an STD today ... but I'm sure no one wants to have sex with you.

    Wishing ill upon another person. How very nasty of you.

    But I'm glad you enjoyed my little valentine.

  22. #222

    Re: Drone Strikes: Obama's Secret War

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Yeah ... right.


    ... maybe Bob will send you a image of poop in a toilet too.
    Let's see..... how is it you put it Springer?

    Laugh, c'mon have a laugh.

    Don't be so serious and laugh. Lighten up.

    That's it.

    LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.