Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Searching for a video with a blond spanish blacksmith

Hi guys!
    A few month ago i found an incredibly hot video, it is a scene where a young and hot blacksmith got sucked then fucked by a buddy during work. It was really hot, and the scene was dubbed (i think it was 'cause the lines and the moanings didn't fit with the lips at all! ) in spanish.
    I found it on xnxx.com or xvideos.com , don't remember (both sites have the same vids anyway).

If someone recalls that video, can you please give me the link or, better, the movie/ Name of that hot blond guy?

Thank you!

PS: I think it had been uploaded by "iconogay.com" or something like this, i looked for the site, it does no longer exist

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Searching for a video with a blond spanish blacksmith

I don't know if this is the scene you meant because it is Czech, not Spanish but is the only one I could think of from your description. It is scene 4 from 'The Jan Dvorak Story' by William Higgins.

It does have a blond blacksmith, Joachem von Festung, who bottoms for Jirka Kalvoda aka Ales Hanak. If this isn't it, its still worth a look. Its pretty hot.

http://gay-hotfile.errio.net/gay-vid...y-scene-4.html

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4646aeb9f9ac23b0f2f1497e55179b6b.jpg   4646aeb9f9ac23b0f2f1497e55179b6b.jpg  

it's not the video i was thinking to , but thanks, that's quite hot ^^

Anyone else got a clue?