JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    My boyfriend and I saw a Judge Judy case with 3 gay guys and we're trying to guess, for each guy, if they are:

    - Top
    - Bottom
    - Versatile

    And can't come to a consensus. I need the help of all my power gays here to help me figure this out



    Skip to 9:00

    I think the plaintiff in the tie is a bottom and the other two are top. My boyfriend thinks the opposite.

  2. #2
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Plaintiff is a top, and the guy with him is versatile.

    Defendant is a bottom.

  3. #3
    Dr Bit! :~D
    LilBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fagstaff
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    11,294

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    ^That's my impression.

    And all three are a hot mess.
    Recently I heard a 'wise guy' story that I had a party at my home for twenty-five men. It's an interesting story, but I don't know twenty-five men I'd want to invite to a party. ~Joan Crawford

  4. #4
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    ^That's my impression.

    And all three are a hot mess.
    LOL well, it really just sounds like petty breakup, bitterness/ill feelings stuff.
    They should have stayed at home.

    Judge Judy seemed short and irritable, as usual. lol

  5. #5
    Dr Bit! :~D
    LilBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fagstaff
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    11,294

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    LOL well, it really just sounds like petty breakup, bitterness/ill feelings stuff.
    They should have stayed at home.

    Judge Judy seemed short and irritable, as usual. lol
    I couldn't believe the defendant had the cojones to address her as Judy. That was ignant.
    Recently I heard a 'wise guy' story that I had a party at my home for twenty-five men. It's an interesting story, but I don't know twenty-five men I'd want to invite to a party. ~Joan Crawford

  6. #6
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,412

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    ^ because a top is more masc and a bottom more fem ? That's horse manure.

    The OP is offensive.
    Magna Veritas


  7. #7
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,595

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    I couldn't believe the defendant had the cojones to address her as Judy. That was ignant.
    I could. Just see the look in that guy's face. Seen his type before in the vanilla gay scene and avoid both like the plague.

  8. #8
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by Harke the Boeotarch View Post
    I could. Just see the look in that guy's face. Seen his type before in the vanilla gay scene and avoid both like the plague.
    You move to a different continent when you see one?

  9. #9
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,595

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    You move to a different continent when you see one?
    Given the difference in attitude, we might as well already be.

  10. #10
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post
    ^ because a top is more masc and a bottom more fem ? That's horse manure.

    The OP is offensive.
    Even if it's not PC to say so... is that NOT generally how it falls?

  11. #11
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,041
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    All three are bottoms. One just doesn't care who figures it out.

    Lex

  12. #12
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,356
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    I don't know about these three men, but I am pretty sure the bailiff is a top.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,595

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post
    ^ because a top is more masc and a bottom more fem ? That's horse manure.

    The OP is offensive.
    I'm not offended.

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Even if it's not PC to say so... is that NOT generally how it falls?
    I have the luxury to live in a sub-culture that doesn't feel it has to describe gay men's sexual identities in terms of male and female all the time, and if it does it's usually a joke.

  14. #14
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    I'm totally perving over the bottom.

    We're not sexually compatible, but that won't stop me from !

  15. #15
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by Harke the Boeotarch View Post
    I have the luxury to live in a sub-culture that doesn't feel it has to describe gay men's sexual identities in terms of male and female all the time, and if it does it's usually a joke.
    I don't have any "obsession" with defining people's sexual habits around their level of masculinity or femininity either. I've just never met a really feminine top. I don't doubt that they're out there, but 9 times out of 10 if a guy is very feminine he prefers bottoming in my experience.

  16. #16
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Yep all bottoms. There is no "dick" man in that lot.
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  17. #17

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Plaintiff and defendant are dressed like twins. What's that about?

  18. #18
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    I find it hilarious that even though they're broken up and suing each other, that both of them still dressed nearly the same. The plantiff's new boyfriend sticks out like a sore thumb between those two's history, haha!
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  19. #19
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I don't have any "obsession" with defining people's sexual habits around their level of masculinity or femininity either. I've just never met a really feminine top. I don't doubt that they're out there, but 9 times out of 10 if a guy is very feminine he prefers bottoming in my experience.
    Ok but are YOU a bottom. Let's get PERSONAL here...


    ggggggggg
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  20. #20
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Ok but are YOU a bottom. Let's get PERSONAL here...


    ggggggggg
    No. 10chars.

  21. #21
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post
    ^ because a top is more masc and a bottom more fem ? That's horse manure.

    The OP is offensive.
    I didn't think any of them were masculine to be honest.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,595

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    All three are bottoms. One just doesn't care who figures it out.

    Lex
    Male heterosexual incarceration logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    I didn't think any of them were masculine to be honest.
    If you believe there is the dichotomy masculine - gay then you are right.
    But if you believe the dichotomy is masculine - feminine then you are wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    I'm totally perving over the bottom.

    We're not sexually compatible, but that won't stop me from !
    He looks like bad news to me. He was smiling all the time because he knew he had the other two (probably dumber) homos exactly where he wanted them and they didn't know it yet.

    There are much better men out there who actually deserve you.

  23. #23
    Is the King of JUB Beachguyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Near Fort Bottomdale
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,146

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    I think the plaintiff in the tie is a bottom and the other two are top. My boyfriend thinks the opposite.
    I agree with your bf.
    In his autumn, before the winter, comes man's last mad surge of youth

  24. #24
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    The show is not something I can get behind, and even less when about something like a breakup. It's just a pretext to create drama and grandstand, which I dislike and do not respect.

    As to the question of top or bottom, I don't like that sort of game either, as it is salacious. It's one thing to find another guy attractive, but another to get into presumptions about his nature, psyche, etc. Since homosexuality is a hidden orientation unless it is explicitly disclosed, the guessing game, or even the presumption that a man is one of three types in sex roles is feeding into the misnomer that gays are to be lumped into buckets.

    There was a thread just this week on JUB with accounts of how tops became bottoms, etc. The idea that there is some fundamental nature makes one a top, bottom, or versatile seems to perpetuate prejudices within gays.

    If we could have a social experiment in which young gay men were allowed to date with no exposure to gay rhetoric, it would be informative to learn how many of them saw sex as an activity that always put them into the same roles/positions. I strongly suspect that they would not arrive at these three divisions. They just feel like an artifice carried over from male/female interactions, and not appropriate to male/male sexuality.
    Last edited by Hard-up1; February 4th, 2013 at 05:09 AM.

  25. #25
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,595

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    As to the question of top or bottom, I don't like that sort of game either, as it is salacious. It's one thing to find another guy attractive, but another to get into presumptions about his nature, psyche, etc. Since homosexuality is a hidden orientation unless it is explicitly disclosed, the guessing game, or even the presumption that a man is one of three types in sex roles is feeding into the misnomer that gays are to be lumped into buckets.
    Homosexual orientation is not usually so hidden it cannot be detected by other gays.

  26. #26
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by Harke the Boeotarch View Post
    Homosexual orientation is not usually so hidden it cannot be detected by other gays.
    But that is an intangible. Of course, the ones who CAN be detected are the basis of the assumption. Ones that are missed are missed by definition. Who knows how many proportionately got by undetected? It's just not scientific.

    I think that gays choose to give clues, but for some, it is entirely within their/our control.

    In most day-to-day interactions, there isn't necessarily a sexual component to buying groceries, completing tasks at work, etc.

    When I was yet celibate, very close friends who were very prolific in gay encounters were baffled by my orientation until I came out to them, yet I had been only gay since my pre-teens.

    Was it the usual? No, I wouldn't argue that, but I don't think it is that rare either. The notion of gaydar is nothing other than observed behaviors, popularly abstracted into an amorphous "vibe" that is actually the sum of imputations and observations.
    Last edited by Hard-up1; February 4th, 2013 at 05:30 AM.

  27. #27
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,595

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    But that is an intangible. Of course, the ones who CAN be detected are the basis of the assumption. Ones that are missed are missed by definition. Who knows how many proportionately got by undetected? It's just not scientific.
    Science is a very limited pursuit, and one of the most overrated pursuits at that.

    We already know that two members of this trinamic trio are lovers and our life time of experiences with other homos allows us to fill in the blanks. I.e. those three homos have been to bed together at least once. I could be proven wrong, but then so is every scientific theory that is superceded by the next one so appealing to that doesn't carry a lot of weight with me.

  28. #28
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Guess who's top/bottom/vers

    Arguably, the manner in which they aired a lover's spat suggests that they are, like most reality show guests, attention whores, so it isn't much of a leap of logic to guess that they might be just plain old whores, although not interesting to me.

    The shoving match, the involvement of police in a basic matter, and the petty contrivances of minor presumed debts amounts to a big warning sign, and I'd heed it, staying far away. What unhappy lives they lead.

    And, a partial agreement on the failures of science when it comes to human behavior. Time and again, human behavior has proven too complex to simply parse out in studies that can be trusted. We get glimpses, and that is all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.