JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 96 of 96
  1. #51
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Really a sad story...MSNBC reported the Rehabilitation Program Chris was a part of was very successful until this tragic event. It's unfortunate his murderer wasnt looking for help and Chris isnt a Doctor so he did not see it coming....

    And to those of you that are upset that a couple of Jubers have commented on Chris's Looks need to get over yourselves...When MSNBC showed those vids of Chris the first thing I noticed is that he's a Handsome Man...That's what Human beings with Eyes do when they see another human being..They notice the Face...

  2. #52
    Halleluja! chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,292

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    Thread derailer!

    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

  3. #53
    Halleluja! chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,292

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Thanks for expressing that BS argument that isn't based on any real logic. This isn't the thread for it.
    ..........
    real logicM

    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

  4. #54
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    .
    Eddie Ray Routh, 25 is much hotter




    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  5. #55

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    ^^^

    Vile and disgusting post.

  6. #56
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^^

    Vile and disgusting post.
    Not at all.
    When there is a story like this. You want to know what the other person look like.

    Example:
    People want to know who shot President Kennedy and what he look like !!!


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  7. #57
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,765

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    I would agree.

    Why didn't Jayqueer gush all over the shooter? Certainly he was so quick to point out that the guy that was blown across the room was 'handsome'.

    He was way hotter than his victim wasn't he?

    I'd almost say that there was a homo element to this shooting. Is that a possibility?

  8. #58
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    I would agree.

    Why didn't Jayqueer gush all over the shooter? Certainly he was so quick to point out that the guy that was blown across the room was 'handsome'.

    He was way hotter than his victim wasn't he?

    I'd almost say that there was a homo element to this shooting. Is that a possibility?
    mmmm three guys in a Wilderness doing male bonding therapy, yea homo element indeed.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  9. #59
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    The Sexual orientation & physical appearance of the 3 men @ the shooting range is irrelevant....Good-Looking Men & Women do hang out with each other........Part of the rehabilitation program is bonding with your fellow war-Vets. Eddie Ray is insane and Chris Kyle might have known the signs of a troubled Vet but he wasnt a Doctor. The Program is a good program with the best intentions for Vets but this was one of those CRAZY situations...

  10. #60
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,379

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Eddie Ray is insane and Chris Kyle might have known the signs of a troubled Vet but he wasnt a Doctor. The Program is a good program with the best intentions for Vets but this was one of those CRAZY situations...
    Chris Kyle believed (as do so man gun crazies) that the solution to every problem on earth is guns.

    The solution to crime is more guns. The solution to mass murderers is more guns. The solution to PTSD is guns.

    I'm sure Kyle was a fine person. But he paid the ultimate price for his remarkable stupidity. You don't treat mental instability by handing the patient a gun.

  11. #61
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    The Sexual orientation & physical appearance of the 3 men @ the shooting range is irrelevant....Good-Looking Men & Women do hang out with each other........Part of the rehabilitation program is bonding with your fellow war-Vets. Eddie Ray is insane and Chris Kyle might have known the signs of a troubled Vet but he wasnt a Doctor. The Program is a good program with the best intentions for Vets but this was one of those CRAZY situations...
    Taking a mentally ill veteran from war to a gun range to shoot guns is not therapeutically healthy.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  12. #62
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    Taking a mentally ill veteran from war to a gun range to shoot guns is not therapeutically healthy.
    Please tell us Eddie Ray’s Military Medical report since you have an idea that he was diagnosed with a Fear of weapons. I haven’t heard what drove him Crazy have you? Did his Medical records indicate that he had Mental problems BEFORE he went on tour or AFTER?

    According to MSNBC the War-Vet Rehabilitation program has been going on for years without a problem. It is YOUR opinion that a troubled Vet shouldn’t go to a shooting range. Chris knew Eddie Ray was troubled but he had no clue the guy was insane. Eddie never killed or attempted to kill a civilian before…

    You know, maybe Alcoholics shouldn’t go to Restaurants, Social Venues, Grocery Stores and any other place that sells alcoholic beverages but they do and they learn to cope with their illness…

    Maybe people taking Anti-Depressants shouldn’t leave their homes at all because the Public never knows when they might snap…We certainly don’t want to accidentally bump into one of them and trigger the UNKNOWN..….People on Antidepressants try to function day to day and they cope with their illness…

    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with troubled Military Vets visiting and shooting @ a shooting Range..Just because they’re troubled doesn’t mean they’re all Crazy or bad people…Eddie Ray is Crazy and he does not represent every troubled War veteran…

    And what’s so DISGUSTING is the attitude some of you have about Chris Kyle’s Death. Sometimes some of you come across as a bunch of Mean and heartless people…You don’t even realize your postings show who you really are…You should be ashamed of yourselves…

  13. #63
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Frankly, this whole topic should not even exist in the way it was written. Gun culture claims yet another victim through short-sighted gun-fanaticism. At this point it's barely a tragedy anymore. More like statistics...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  14. #64
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Please tell us Eddie Ray’s Military Medical report since you have an idea that he was diagnosed with a Fear of weapons. I haven’t heard what drove him Crazy have you? Did his Medical records indicate that he had Mental problems BEFORE he went on tour or AFTER?

    According to MSNBC the War-Vet Rehabilitation program has been going on for years without a problem. It is YOUR opinion that a troubled Vet shouldn’t go to a shooting range. Chris knew Eddie Ray was troubled but he had no clue the guy was insane. Eddie never killed or attempted to kill a civilian before…

    You know, maybe Alcoholics shouldn’t go to Restaurants, Social Venues, Grocery Stores and any other place that sells alcoholic beverages but they do and they learn to cope with their illness…

    Maybe people taking Anti-Depressants shouldn’t leave their homes at all because the Public never knows when they might snap…We certainly don’t want to accidentally bump into one of them and trigger the UNKNOWN..….People on Antidepressants try to function day to day and they cope with their illness…

    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with troubled Military Vets visiting and shooting @ a shooting Range..Just because they’re troubled doesn’t mean they’re all Crazy or bad people…Eddie Ray is Crazy and he does not represent every troubled War veteran…

    And what’s so DISGUSTING is the attitude some of you have about Chris Kyle’s Death. Sometimes some of you come across as a bunch of Mean and heartless people…You don’t even realize your postings show who you really are…You should be ashamed of yourselves…
    As Rolyo said, he was just another victim of a gun Culture.
    What do you expect people to say? RIP a million times? That would be weird and boring actually.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  15. #65

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    There is a big, big world beyond you small cultural gay environment.

    MisterMajestic hits the nail on the head in his post #73.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    I would agree.

    Why didn't Jayqueer gush all over the shooter? Certainly he was so quick to point out that the guy that was blown across the room was 'handsome'.

    He was way hotter than his victim wasn't he?

    I'd almost say that there was a homo element to this shooting. Is that a possibility?

  16. #66
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    Taking a mentally ill veteran from war to a gun range to shoot guns is not therapeutically healthy.
    Oh are you a liscensed psychiatrist with a expertise in treating PTSD? Please tell me more!

  17. #67
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    There is a big, big world beyond you small cultural gay environment.

    MisterMajestic hits the nail on the head in his post #73.

    Big big world says No to gun culture !!!


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  18. #68

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    There is a big, big world beyond you small cultural gay environment.
    Then why don't you go and experience it? Your Mom's basement must be suffocating.

    Remember, I'll give you a ride to the army recruiter in Raytown or Independence. You'd better go and fight with your bayonet so the enemy can see your handsome face.

  19. #69
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Big big world says No to gun culture !!!
    No they fucking don't.

    Lets he honest here. Americans will never give up all of their guns. Gun culture is apart of American culture. Just like Americans have a strong belief in individualism and the right to say and legally do whatever the fuck they feel like. I feel like some of you need to read up on Prohibition. That shit went real bad for the government and it is the greatest example of the government overreaching itself.

    The solution to gun violence is tougher laws assessing them and focusing on the real issue behind mass shootings, mental illness. If someone wants a gun, they will get one. Chicago bans all weapons and I believe it currently has the highest crime rate in the country. I am willing to bet that New York will have a problem trying to contain the flow of assault rifles in the state. I mean as long as citizens can freely drive to any state they want, people will be able to get what they want.

  20. #70
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    No they fucking don't.

    Lets he honest here. Americans will never give up all of their guns. Gun culture is apart of American culture. Just like Americans have a strong belief in individualism and the right to say and legally do whatever the fuck they feel like. I feel like some of you need to read up on Prohibition. That shit went real bad for the government and it is the greatest example of the government overreaching itself.

    The solution to gun violence is tougher laws assessing them and focusing on the real issue behind mass shootings, mental illness. If someone wants a gun, they will get one. Chicago bans all weapons and I believe it currently has the highest crime rate in the country. I am willing to bet that New York will have a problem trying to contain the flow of assault rifles in the state. I mean as long as citizens can freely drive to any state they want, people will be able to get what they want.
    I listened to lots of gun debates.
    The NRA are against background checks, therefore the mentally can get guns so easily.
    Therefore mass killings will keep on happening, therefore mass murders in America is abit tiresome now !!!


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  21. #71
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Oh are you a liscensed psychiatrist with a expertise in treating PTSD? Please tell me more!
    Random fact of the day: a Psychiatrist is an MD. and can prescribe medication to patients. A PhD. is a psychologist and CANNOT prescribe medication. Both professions however, can solicit therapy to clients.

  22. #72

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Oh are you a liscensed psychiatrist with a expertise in treating PTSD? Please tell me more!
    He's using common sense. You don't need to be a "licensed psychiatrist with a expertise in treating PTSD" to know that.

  23. #73
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    He's using common sense. You don't need to be a "licensed psychiatrist with a expertise in treating PTSD" to know that.
    Except for he isn't using common sense. There are tons of people still in the military with PTSD who have a issued m16 or m4 who go to the gun range to qualify. Do live fire ranges during training. Like I said earlier, each case of PTSD is different. Leave it to the professionals and not what you would consider common sense.

  24. #74
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot



    I know it is akin to trolling but I must recuse myself from this thread.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  25. #75
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Random fact of the day: a Psychiatrist is an MD. and can prescribe medication to patients. A PhD. is a psychologist and CANNOT prescribe medication. Both professions however, can solicit therapy to clients.
    I knew that, but one of them brainfarts happened.

  26. #76
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post


    I know it is akin to trolling but I must recuse myself from this thread.
    I think I will too. Between one poster who thinks he knows everything and its all wrong if it isn't swinging far left democrat. And the best damn austrailian troll who I refuse to engage. Not to mention the rest who seem ready to write their discertation on PTSD, I am talking to the famed CE&P wall.

  27. #77
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Anyone opinions you don't like, you'll call them troll ...

    I listened to quite afew NRA leaders, they said they are against background check.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  28. #78

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Then why don't you go and experience it? Your Mom's basement must be suffocating.

    Remember, I'll give you a ride to the army recruiter in Raytown or Independence. You'd better go and fight with your bayonet so the enemy can see your handsome face.
    How were things in the joint Bob. Get any action?

  29. #79

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    How were things in the joint Bob. Get any action?
    ^troll

    If anyone knows about jailhouse action, you would. You're worth at least 2 cartons of cigarettes.

  30. #80
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    .
    Its like saying bomb don't kill people, but people do



    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  31. #81

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    ^troll

    If anyone knows about jailhouse action, you would. You're worth at least 2 cartons of cigarettes.
    I've been here -- where have you been?

  32. #82
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Please tell us Eddie Ray’s Military Medical report since you have an idea that he was diagnosed with a Fear of weapons. I haven’t heard what drove him Crazy have you? Did his Medical records indicate that he had Mental problems BEFORE he went on tour or AFTER?

    According to MSNBC the War-Vet Rehabilitation program has been going on for years without a problem. It is YOUR opinion that a troubled Vet shouldn’t go to a shooting range. Chris knew Eddie Ray was troubled but he had no clue the guy was insane. Eddie never killed or attempted to kill a civilian before…

    You know, maybe Alcoholics shouldn’t go to Restaurants, Social Venues, Grocery Stores and any other place that sells alcoholic beverages but they do and they learn to cope with their illness…

    Maybe people taking Anti-Depressants shouldn’t leave their homes at all because the Public never knows when they might snap…We certainly don’t want to accidentally bump into one of them and trigger the UNKNOWN..….People on Antidepressants try to function day to day and they cope with their illness…

    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with troubled Military Vets visiting and shooting @ a shooting Range..Just because they’re troubled doesn’t mean they’re all Crazy or bad people…Eddie Ray is Crazy and he does not represent every troubled War veteran…

    And what’s so DISGUSTING is the attitude some of you have about Chris Kyle’s Death. Sometimes some of you come across as a bunch of Mean and heartless people…You don’t even realize your postings show who you really are…You should be ashamed of yourselves…
    Wow, in that self-righteous rant, you kind of missed the point here. Yes, it is MY ALL CAPS opinion that Ray visiting gun ranges was not healthy for him just like it is your opinion to disagree with mine. Regardless of how you feel, the weight of the circumstances trumps your indignation. If Chris had taken Eddie Ray to the alcoholic's restaurant, grocery store, or other "social venues" like a bowling alley, he'd still be alive. Why? Because the "unknown" moment Eddie Ray decided to snap, he wouldn't have been at a gun range, holding a gun, to shoot Chris. So you can declare that shooting ranges for unstable, troubled military veterans are appropriate all you want, but the reality remains that if the two of them had been anywhere else in that moment, Chris Kyle would still be alive.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  33. #83
    Virgin Cameron Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    this is why we need lots MORE gun control here in the states, its so fucking unnessicary, its very sad im even sad he along with countless others "protected our country" by fighting these stupid wars that have ruined so many lives. its very ironic that ppl like him are against gun control and then die in a tragic gun death...
    C. Haze xo

  34. #84
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,379

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    I have no doubt that gun regulation in the USA is too lax, and much needs to be done to make guns less likely to kill innocent people.

    But, that is not the problem here.

    The real problem in the USA is the gun culture. The reason Chris Kyle is dead is because he believed guns are therapeutic to souls in pain. That is just staggeringly stupid. Guns are designed to do one thing and one thing only: to kill living things (mostly human living things). They're not designed to relieve stress or treat schizophrenia or enhance male bonding. They exist to kill. They are therefore extremely dangerous. There is a reason that medical science has never recommended gun therapy for any illness whatsoever.

    You don't need to be a psychiatrist or know any patient's diagnosis or medical history to appreciate that guns are not appropriate for use in this way. Period. Kyle died because he did not believe that guns are truly dangerous. He died because he tried to use a dangerous instrument in a way it was never intended. He died because he believed in the myth that guns bestow all sorts of positive energy and good feeling on those who possess them, at almost no risk.

    Therein lies the problem. Americans need to understand that guns are dangerous. That owning a gun is not a good thing, but an overwhelmingly bad thing for almost everyone. There is almost no chance that a gun will ever help you, in any situation whatsoever. But, there is a reasonable chance that owning a gun will kill you, as it did Kyle.

    The NRA is an emperor without clothes. So long as they keep us believing in the numerous, wonderful, feel-good powers of the holy gun, they are safe. If the truth should ever get out, they are doomed. The solution to the gun problem in America is to make sure people understand that the emperor is naked. The solution to the gun problem in America is truth.
    Last edited by T-Rexx; February 9th, 2013 at 05:40 PM.

  35. #85
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,136
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    I have no doubt that gun regulation in the USA is too lax, and much needs to be done to make guns less likely to kill innocent people.

    But, that is not the problem here.

    The real problem in the USA is the gun culture. The reason Chris Kyle is dead is because he believed guns are therapeutic to souls in pain. That is just staggeringly stupid. Guns are designed to do one thing and one thing only: to kill living things (mostly human living things). They're not designed to relieve stress or treat schizophrenia or enhance male bonding. They exist to kill. They are therefore extremely dangerous. There is a reason that medical science has never recommended gun therapy for any illness whatsoever.

    You don't need to be a psychiatrist or know any patient's diagnosis or medical history to appreciate that guns are not appropriate for use in this way. Period. Kyle died because he did not believe that guns are truly dangerous. He died because he tried to use a dangerous instrument in a way it was never intended. He died because he believed in the myth that guns bestow all sorts of positive energy and good feeling on those who possess them, at almost no risk.

    Therein lies the problem. Americans need to understand that guns are dangerous. That owning a gun is not a good thing, but an overwhelmingly bad thing for almost everyone. There is almost no chance that a gun will ever help you, in any situation whatsoever. But, there is a reasonable chance that owning a gun will kill you, as it did Kyle.

    The NRA is an emperor without clothes. So long as they keep us believing in the numerous, wonderful, feel-good powers of the holy gun, they are safe. If the truth should ever get out, they are doomed. The solution to the gun problem in America is to make sure people understand that the emperor is naked. The solution to the gun problem in America is truth.
    Pretty much this. Though I'm still waiting for the day an amendment is made to "the right to bear arms". At what price for "freedom" when innocent lives are being taken? I'm not sure what exactly needs to be done about gun laws, but it should be stricter than it is now, that's for sure.

  36. #86
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    Pretty much this. Though I'm still waiting for the day an amendment is made to "the right to bear arms". At what price for "freedom" when innocent lives are being taken? I'm not sure what exactly needs to be done about gun laws, but it should be stricter than it is now, that's for sure.
    The right to bear arms isnt taking away anyones freedom. It is putting peoples lives in danger though.

  37. #87
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,136
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    The right to bear arms isnt taking away anyones freedom. It is putting peoples lives in danger though.
    That wasn't what I was talking about. I was stating that the right to bear arms is freedom. And that at what price should we allow the right to bear arms (the freedom) while lives are being put in danger.

  38. #88
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    That wasn't what I was talking about. I was stating that the right to bear arms is freedom. And that at what price should we allow the right to bear arms (the freedom) while lives are being put in danger.
    By not banning guns but imposing proper laws to regulate the sale of guns to people. No matter how many pages this goes about gun laws and rights and how many foreign members of this board think Americans are crazy for loving their firearms, this country will remain a nation of gun lovers. This country was born from private citzens rising up agaisnt the British imperialist with their privately owned weapons and giving this nation a chance to come about. Americans aren't quick to forget that fact, and because of it, they vehemently defend their right to be privately armed and protect themselves.

    Not to mention, this country is still very much about personal responsibility and accountability for your destiny in life.

  39. #89
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    By not banning guns but imposing proper laws to regulate the sale of guns to people. No matter how many pages this goes about gun laws and rights and how many foreign members of this board think Americans are crazy for loving their firearms, this country will remain a nation of gun lovers. This country was born from private citzens rising up agaisnt the British imperialist with their privately owned weapons and giving this nation a chance to come about. Americans aren't quick to forget that fact, and because of it, they vehemently defend their right to be privately armed and protect themselves.

    Not to mention, this country is still very much about personal responsibility and accountability for your destiny in life.
    Understand all that but why oppose gun registration ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  40. #90
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    By not banning guns but imposing proper laws to regulate the sale of guns to people. No matter how many pages this goes about gun laws and rights and how many foreign members of this board think Americans are crazy for loving their firearms, this country will remain a nation of gun lovers. This country was born from private citzens rising up agaisnt the British imperialist with their privately owned weapons and giving this nation a chance to come about. Americans aren't quick to forget that fact, and because of it, they vehemently defend their right to be privately armed and protect themselves.

    Not to mention, this country is still very much about personal responsibility and accountability for your destiny in life.
    Context Clues

  41. #91
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,936

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    By not banning guns but imposing proper laws to regulate the sale of guns to people. No matter how many pages this goes about gun laws and rights and how many foreign members of this board think Americans are crazy for loving their firearms, this country will remain a nation of gun lovers. This country was born from private citzens rising up agaisnt the British imperialist with their privately owned weapons and giving this nation a chance to come about. Americans aren't quick to forget that fact, and because of it, they vehemently defend their right to be privately armed and protect themselves.

    Not to mention, this country is still very much about personal responsibility and accountability for your destiny in life.
    It's like saying a country will remain a nation of syphilis lovers.
    Two journalists killed during live broadcasts by madman smothering them with pillows. Because remember, guns don't kill people....

  42. #92
    Do you lick pussy?
    Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,066
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    It's like saying a country will remain a nation of syphilis lovers.
    True, but we probably wont see serious gun legislation for another decade or 2. Once the younger generation takes over and get further away from politics, it will happen.

    Doesn't Canada have some decent gun rights. Looking it up, Canada has a ban on fully auto and semi-auto firearms unless registered before 1978. You have concealed carry laws with a valid permit etc. http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/canada

  43. #93
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    NRA says NO to gun registration.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  44. #94
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    NRA says no to any and all attempts at gun legislation.

  45. #95
    Slut Tengilethos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    260

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    I don't like to write something bad about someone recently deceased, but I think he deserves it.

    His policy views are not an issue for me, even if I disagree with them. His opinion about Obama or his actions as a sniper also don't matter to me. And in my time in the German Bundeswehr (Conscription, yay!) I really liked shooting on the shooting range, so I have absolutely nothing against people going there. I don't think less of Chris because he likes target shooting in his free time.

    But think about this: What if he had survived unharmed?

    He brought a former soldier who suffers from PTSD onto a shooting range. My armchair psychology says that being confronted with the sights, sounds, smells and the touch of weapons has a high chance to cause a flashback to the battlefield. Is it really surprising that the shooter flipped out and went berserk? If Chris had survived the shooting with two innocent bystanders dead, the press would probably be pretty critical of his actions. Is he really less culpable because he is dead? I don't think so.

    Chris did something irresponsible, even if he had good intentions. He didn't deserve to die, but he really should not have brought his friend there.

  46. #96
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RIP Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, an American Patriot

    GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM!!!!

    ...somehow
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.