JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Situational Sex

  1. #1
    Oh, cum now! peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,905

    Code of Conduct

    Situational Sex

    Ok, here goes, I have read posts that say some str8 guys will engage in "situational" gay sex if that is all that is availible, such as in prison or some other place where no women are around.
    Now, let me through out a hypothetical, if a gay man were to be place in a situation where all that was availible were women, would he resort to hetro sexuality?
    My answer is no, I don't think so, many gay guys say that they can't get turned on by females, they can't perform. I have done it and it took effort, it didn't come naturaly to me,
    with guys it was like breathing, a normal function.
    So, are the so called str8 guys who turn to guys really str8? Are most str8 guys at least somewhat bi?
    This won't prove or disprove anything, I am just interested in the thoughts of others, thanks

  2. #2
    I'm now a grandfather! JUB Moderator Seasoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    6,108

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    In a male dominated world your hypothesis is unlikely ever to be tested as I can't imagine a situation where a gay guy would be isolated with females. As for myself, I'm gay and was married to a woman for 14 years and have two children.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

  3. #3
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,652

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    ya, i think a gay guy would fuck a woman if thats all he had... hell, a guy will fuck a pillow, fleshlight, watermelon, etc, just to cum, so if women are the ONLY thing available, then I would say yes.

  4. #4
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,768
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    not a think nothin wot planet doins fa eons add of a add

    but sure viewers is givin all got ta da worlds Q

    tigglly doo

    thankyou
    great a momints ins history
    "still waitinbut a any time soon"now da weathda

  5. #5
    GAYVIATOR ibill1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SAN
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    2,345

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by jensu846 View Post
    ya, i think a gay guy would fuck a woman if thats all he had... hell, a guy will fuck a pillow, fleshlight, watermelon, etc, just to cum, so if women are the ONLY thing available, then I would say yes.
    I would use all the aforementioned devices before using a pu**y, or just whack off. The reason is pretty simple, I would never be able to get it up to screw a woman.

  6. #6
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,417
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    I'd say the percentage of gay guys that would accept a blow job from a woman if that was all that was available...is roughly equivalent to the percentage of straight guy that would accept a blow job from a man if that was all that was available.

    Lex

  7. #7
    JUB Addicts Orlandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,560

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    They can call it "situational" if they want but I think it's more about the fact that there isn't a man alive who doesn't like having his cock sucked and, in many cases, any mouth will do. In the case of straights, that's all it's ever going to be...a mindless blow job. Period.

  8. #8
    JUB Addict Audio Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,012

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    If you believe in the Kinsey scale, most people have at least a little bi in them.

    Hell, I'd fuck Bo Derek all alone on that island. I'd miss not getting it in return, but In the end, we all need human companionship.
    I'd rather be dead than totally alone, so while I'd prefer Chistopher Atkins, if all I had was Bo... I'll take her.

    I'm quite sure it works the other way around as well. We may not LOVE each other, but we are all sexual beings.

  9. #9
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,820
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Of course many gay men have "situational sex" with women. It's called "being raised by crazy fundamentalist parents and in the closet and married."
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,867

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Maybe a butch lesbian.

  11. #11
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Of course many gay men have "situational sex" with women. It's called "being raised by crazy fundamentalist parents and in the closet and married."
    +1

    there are more than enough closet cases out there to prove that some gay men are physically capable of having sex with a woman, just as there are some straight men physically capable of having sex with a guy.

    if you want to label them all as bisexual, go for it.

  12. #12

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Tech View Post
    If you believe in the Kinsey scale, most people have at least a little bi in them.

    Hell, I'd fuck Bo Derek all alone on that island. I'd miss not getting it in return, but In the end, we all need human companionship.
    I'd rather be dead than totally alone, so while I'd prefer Chistopher Atkins, if all I had was Bo... I'll take her.

    I'm quite sure it works the other way around as well. We may not LOVE each other, but we are all sexual beings.
    How long will you be on that island?

    I’m thinking if Bo gets knocked up you could end up with an Elroy Audio Tech.

  13. #13

    Re: Situational Sex

    I don't believe in situational homosexuality. Sex isn't necessary to sustain one's own life and there are people who stay celibate for years and even life. Men in prison have sex with men because they are forced to or because they want to.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

  14. #14
    Dragon hugs and wolf kiss alister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Elyria, Oh
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    7,478

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Tech View Post
    If you believe in the Kinsey scale, most people have at least a little bi in them.

    Hell, I'd fuck Bo Derek all alone on that island. I'd miss not getting it in return, but In the end, we all need human companionship.
    I'd rather be dead than totally alone, so while I'd prefer Chistopher Atkins, if all I had was Bo... I'll take her.

    I'm quite sure it works the other way around as well. We may not LOVE each other, but we are all sexual beings.
    It was Brooke Shields, not Bo Derek but I get what you mean

  15. #15
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion4Muzik View Post
    I don't believe in situational homosexuality. Sex isn't necessary to sustain one's own life and there are people who stay celibate for years and even life. Men in prison have sex with men because they are forced to or because they want to.
    Have a friend who went to prison. There's a whole culture there you aren't aware of apparently.

    On the topic: OP if you're talking something like... the movie Castaway except I'm there with women, for years or possibly forever, I'm sure I'd get bored enough to try anything sooner or later.

  16. #16
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,417
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Sex in prison has little to do with sexual urges...and much to do with pecking order.

    Lex

  17. #17
    JUB Addict Audio Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,012

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by alister View Post
    It was Brooke Shields, not Bo Derek but I get what you mean
    Oh damn.... thanks! I get names confused in real life as well.

  18. #18
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Sex in prison has little to do with sexual urges...and much to do with pecking order.

    Lex
    The imagery of mobs of men going around using sexual favors as currency for buying protection may be more typical in very hardened higher security prisons. But "situational" gay sex happens even in low security prison situations, and it's nothing like Oz. It is very widespread and it's a scratch-my-back-and-I'll-scratch-yours, largely just done between bunkmates.

  19. #19
    Oh, cum now! peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,905

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    The imagery of mobs of men going around using sexual favors as currency for buying protection may be more typical in very hardened higher security prisons. But "situational" gay sex happens even in low security prison situations, and it's nothing like Oz. It is very widespread and it's a scratch-my-back-and-I'll-scratch-yours, largely just done between bunkmates.
    when I was a teen I was in a reform school, I had commited no crime just a screwed up family. Any way there were some of us that "traded" favors.
    Then there were some that onlty took what they wanted and never gave back, they didn't think they did any thing "gay" since they never gave back any favors, I think that they fooled themselves.

  20. #20

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Have a friend who went to prison. There's a whole culture there you aren't aware of apparently.
    I've watched documentaries, Locked Up and Locked Down. I've also heard people who have been to prison say that men have sex in prison do it because they want to. I'm not sure what other reason besides force (whether through intimidation or physical) or desire would make a man have sex with other men in prison if he wasn't attracted to men. Men can masturbate and fantasize about women if they just want to ejaculate; another man isn't necessary to have an orgasm. If a man gets erect over another man, he is attracted to the man, not the situation, in my opinion.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

  21. #21
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    It was Brooke Shields on the island with Chris Atkins. Bo was in "10" and "Tarzan".

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Tech View Post
    If you believe in the Kinsey scale, most people have at least a little bi in them.

    Hell, I'd fuck Bo Derek all alone on that island. I'd miss not getting it in return, but In the end, we all need human companionship.
    I'd rather be dead than totally alone, so while I'd prefer Chistopher Atkins, if all I had was Bo... I'll take her.

    I'm quite sure it works the other way around as well. We may not LOVE each other, but we are all sexual beings.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,867

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Sex in prison has little to do with sexual urges...and much to do with pecking order.

    Lex

    You should like one of those women who have a hard time keeping rape and assault apart.

  23. #23
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    There's different kinds of situational homsexuality. I'll spare the DSM definitions, but there's many beyond just prison. Here's a few: How many straight guys did something homoerotic before they started getting interested in girls, because girls were "icky", or the guys were just too shy to talk to girls and didn't have an opportunity? There's the "any port in a storm", which accounts for a lot of gloryhole action where "If I don't actually see who it is, then it might not be (but probably is) a guy" prevails. There's "foxhole buddies", where the situation has taken them away from women for protracted periods, and the situation itself is stressful.


    A man can get an an erection, and achieve orgasm, without being attracted to whomever is using his cock. Many men have been raped by women who rode their boner until the guy came. Erections aren't voluntary, they're' autonomic, meaning the happen on their own. Yes, cock like stimulation, but as the saying goes: Cocks have no eyes, no conscience, and no memory. How many posts on here have been about bottoms not having hardons while they're getting fucked? That doesn't mean they aren't attracted to who's fucking them, and they're wanting to get fucked. This is more or less the opposite of that.

  24. #24
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Top14701 View Post
    There's different kinds of situational homsexuality. I'll spare the DSM definitions, but there's many beyond just prison. Here's a few: How many straight guys did something homoerotic before they started getting interested in girls, because girls were "icky", or the guys were just too shy to talk to girls and didn't have an opportunity? There's the "any port in a storm", which accounts for a lot of gloryhole action where "If I don't actually see who it is, then it might not be (but probably is) a guy" prevails. There's "foxhole buddies", where the situation has taken them away from women for protracted periods, and the situation itself is stressful.


    A man can get an an erection, and achieve orgasm, without being attracted to whomever is using his cock. Many men have been raped by women who rode their boner until the guy came. Erections aren't voluntary, they're' autonomic, meaning the happen on their own. Yes, cock like stimulation, but as the saying goes: Cocks have no eyes, no conscience, and no memory. How many posts on here have been about bottoms not having hardons while they're getting fucked? That doesn't mean they aren't attracted to who's fucking them, and they're wanting to get fucked. This is more or less the opposite of that.
    This is only partially true. The psychological element is stronger for some and weaker for others. For me, sex is so much in my head that I promise you - you can suck my dick into the next century, but if I don't find the situation arousing, you will not get it up.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  25. #25
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,820
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    people go for "erectile disfunction" treatment because they feel pressured to perform when it turns out they just aren't into it. Psychology can keep a dick soft even when the guy is expecting to be able to fuck…if he has a willing partner but isn't into it…if he wants to but is too freaked out by the situation.

    None of that changes the fact that a guy with a boner can still be raped. Just because he's hard does not mean he is at all willing. He's not going to look back one day and say "Oh I should get over myself and admit I enjoyed it." If anything, it might lead to a guy feeling betrayed by the arousal of his own body, which is really just an automatic response, not a sign of consent.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  26. #26
    Active bendted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,123

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Should you find yourself in prison, and end up fucking an ass, close your eyes and pretend or convince yourself it's a cunt; this way you can keep your straight credentials.

  27. #27
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion4Muzik View Post
    I've watched documentaries, Locked Up and Locked Down. I've also heard people who have been to prison say that men have sex in prison do it because they want to. I'm not sure what other reason besides force (whether through intimidation or physical) or desire would make a man have sex with other men in prison if he wasn't attracted to men. Men can masturbate and fantasize about women if they just want to ejaculate; another man isn't necessary to have an orgasm. If a man gets erect over another man, he is attracted to the man, not the situation, in my opinion.
    It is not that their sexuality changes, it doesn't. It's that there is a "modified ruleset" in prison which basically says: look, none of us can get sex here, and blowjobs or anal feels better than jerking off. There are probably gay guys in prison, yes, there are probably bullies using sex for intimidation, yes, but neither by themselves can account for the number of people engaging in homosexual acts on some consensual level at night in their cell when a mob can't possibly be there forcing them to do it.

  28. #28

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    It is not that their sexuality changes, it doesn't. It's that there is a "modified ruleset" in prison which basically says: look, none of us can get sex here, and blowjobs or anal feels better than jerking off. There are probably gay guys in prison, yes, there are probably bullies using sex for intimidation, yes, but neither by themselves can account for the number of people engaging in homosexual acts on some consensual level at night in their cell when a mob can't possibly be there forcing them to do it.
    I just don't buy it. If one isn't attracted to men, I don't believe prison will change that. I think jail/prison allows people to let their guards down because it's acceptable there and men who wanted to be with men in the outside world are able to do so without backlash. I have a friend who is a 30-year-old virgin and another who hasn't had oral or anal sex for 15 years. Men who are free and have the choice to have sex aren't having it, so if they were to get locked up with a woman, I can't see them suddenly having straight sex because it feels better than masturbation.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

  29. #29

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Top14701 View Post
    There's different kinds of situational homsexuality. I'll spare the DSM definitions, but there's many beyond just prison. Here's a few: How many straight guys did something homoerotic before they started getting interested in girls, because girls were "icky", or the guys were just too shy to talk to girls and didn't have an opportunity? There's the "any port in a storm", which accounts for a lot of gloryhole action where "If I don't actually see who it is, then it might not be (but probably is) a guy" prevails. There's "foxhole buddies", where the situation has taken them away from women for protracted periods, and the situation itself is stressful.


    A man can get an an erection, and achieve orgasm, without being attracted to whomever is using his cock. Many men have been raped by women who rode their boner until the guy came. Erections aren't voluntary, they're' autonomic, meaning the happen on their own. Yes, cock like stimulation, but as the saying goes: Cocks have no eyes, no conscience, and no memory. How many posts on here have been about bottoms not having hardons while they're getting fucked? That doesn't mean they aren't attracted to who's fucking them, and they're wanting to get fucked. This is more or less the opposite of that.
    That's not true for me. My ex got to rough with me one time and it turned me all the way off. Then, he started performing oral -- nothing happened. I believe there has to be attraction for an erection to happen in a sexual situation.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

  30. #30
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion4Muzik View Post
    I just don't buy it. If one isn't attracted to men, I don't believe prison will change that.
    You missed the part where I said their sexuality doesn't change. You are arguing that if they have any form of gay sex it must spring from suddenly finding men attractive. That isn't how it works and I thought I made that pretty clear.

    If you believe it only ever possible for a guy to ever do anything with another guy from natural physical attraction and not in any other circumstance I believe you're in error in that conclusion. The net and anonymous studies are chock full of guys, totally straight guys, who had 'some' kind of experience in their past even without any time spent in prison. Also gay men have married and had children countless times throughout history so, I am sorry, your position that men only ever do anything sexual out of natural desire to do so locked into their birth orientation is factually incorrect.

    Your supposition that only the gay men are doing anything 'gay' in prison by miles and miles would not account for how prevalent the activity is in prisons.

  31. #31
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by peeonme View Post
    Ok, here goes, I have read posts that say some str8 guys will engage in "situational" gay sex if that is all that is availible, such as in prison or some other place where no women are around.
    Now, let me through out a hypothetical, if a gay man were to be place in a situation where all that was availible were women, would he resort to hetro sexuality?
    My answer is no, I don't think so, many gay guys say that they can't get turned on by females, they can't perform. I have done it and it took effort, it didn't come naturaly to me,
    with guys it was like breathing, a normal function.
    So, are the so called str8 guys who turn to guys really str8? Are most str8 guys at least somewhat bi?
    This won't prove or disprove anything, I am just interested in the thoughts of others, thanks
    Some would, some wouldn't. There is no universal standard as to what a gay man would do in a given situation. Some straight men have no qualm about letting a gay man suck them off, but that's it. They wouldn't otherwise touch a gay man. By getting a blowjob from a gay man, it does not mean that those straight men are anything other than straight. They simply happen to be horny and happen to be in the presence of someone willing to suck them off. I will admit that I have sometimes fantasized about fucking a woman just to experience what it feels like. But at the same time I feel a bit of repulsion when thinking of fucking a woman. A fantasy is one thing, but I don't know that I could ever go through with the act.

    And I don't know what it's like in prison, though I would think desperation plays a role in why some straight inmates engage in anal sex. But ugh, even I as a gay man think it's disgusting that a prison inmate would even consider anally penetrating another inmate's dirty ass.

  32. #32
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    The OP is not far from the truth (in my experience)
    All I am going to say is that there are more Bisex men than people might think..........

  33. #33
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    My point was that there's no one answer, or definition, for anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    This is only partially true. The psychological element is stronger for some and weaker for others. For me, sex is so much in my head that I promise you - you can suck my dick into the next century, but if I don't find the situation arousing, you will not get it up.

  34. #34
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,119
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Hmm... if there ain't no other choices. But personally, I love cock too much!
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  35. #35

    Re: Situational Sex

    I've had sex with guys who were about as straight as they come but who were simply curious as to what it was like.

  36. #36
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion4Muzik View Post
    I just don't buy it. If one isn't attracted to men, I don't believe prison will change that. I think jail/prison allows people to let their guards down because it's acceptable there and men who wanted to be with men in the outside world are able to do so without backlash. I have a friend who is a 30-year-old virgin and another who hasn't had oral or anal sex for 15 years. Men who are free and have the choice to have sex aren't having it, so if they were to get locked up with a woman, I can't see them suddenly having straight sex because it feels better than masturbation.
    Just because you can't wrap your head around it doesn't make it true. There's people that think people like you chose to be gay (or whatever it is you are).

  37. #37
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion4Muzik View Post
    That's not true for me. My ex got to rough with me one time and it turned me all the way off. Then, he started performing oral -- nothing happened. I believe there has to be attraction for an erection to happen in a sexual situation.
    Again, that YOU, it was that once, and in that particular situation. So because it happened that once to you, and you believe whatever it is you believe, then all fact and experience has to bend to your experience? How the fuck does that work?

  38. #38
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion4Muzik View Post
    Men in prison have sex with men because they are forced to or because they want to.
    That sums it up right there...Case Closed...it's the same way with Catholic Priests...A Priest that is a Pedophile is going to have sex with any boy he can Con. A Straight or Gay Priest that is only attracted to Adult Sex will never look at a child as a sex object. A Straight or Gay Priest that desires Adult intercourse will usually leave the priesthood...A while back a Head Priest or Bishop went public blaming the SITUATION as the reason a Priest had sex with a boy. Any Priest that chooses to have intercourse with a child is a Pedophile and should be charged. It's not even debatable...



    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe5 View Post
    But ugh, even I as a gay man think it's disgusting that a prison inmate would even consider anally penetrating another inmate's dirty ass.
    Exactly...It's not like they can run to the Showers after they take a Dump in the cell-toilet...If an inmate gets Raped after he takes a Dump or chooses to get Fucked then the Top Cell-Mate is gonna get Shit on his Dick......The Top-Cell-mate will probably get a blow-job from another inmate if he's Greedy like that....The cycle repeats itself around the clock...

  39. #39
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Situational Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    That sums it up right there...Case Closed...
    Mmhmm. Prison is apparently run and dominated by a cabal of gay men who are the biggest, toughest, best connected and strongest, and force prison sex on everybody else.

    Right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.