JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    MysteryLovesCompany
    Guest

    Embarrassing dilemma!

    My bf is out of town and I'm working the night shift, so we asked my bf's sister if she could watch our dog. Without thinking I told her that she could just use my ipad if she got bored, but the thing is, I forgot that I have some pictures on there that I would NOT want her to see, and there's also some text conversations in imessage between me and my bf that were most definitely not intended for anyone else to see.

    I'm not saying that I assume that she would immediately snoop around, but it is easy for fingers to slip on an ipad.

  2. #2

    Re: Embarrassing dilemma!

    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryLovesCompany View Post
    My bf is out of town and I'm working the night shift, so we asked my bf's sister if she could watch our dog. Without thinking I told her that she could just use my ipad if she got bored, but the thing is, I forgot that I have some pictures on there that I would NOT want her to see, and there's also some text conversations in imessage between me and my bf that were most definitely not intended for anyone else to see.

    I'm not saying that I assume that she would immediately snoop around, but it is easy for fingers to slip on an ipad.
    She shouldn't see them... but can WE ???

    I'm paranoid about how much info is so easily accessible on my Pad. I don't know why it has to throw all that stuff on the carousel. I'm constantly deleting deleting deleting.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  3. #3
    MysteryLovesCompany
    Guest

    Re: Embarrassing dilemma!

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    She shouldn't see them... but can WE ???

    I'm paranoid about how much info is so easily accessible on my Pad. I don't know why it has to throw all that stuff on the carousel. I'm constantly deleting deleting deleting.
    This right here is definitely the downside of modern technology. :/

  4. #4
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Embarrassing dilemma!

    Seg, what a terrible tease your remain.

    But seriously, I wouldn't have any problem with just asking her to not bother with your personal files, as it could get national security forces involved. . .

  5. #5
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,466
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Embarrassing dilemma!

    No offense meant, MILC, but if I was going o loan my iPad or computer to somebody, the first thing I'd do is isolate the porny stuff, then either pull it off to a safe place, or mark it as "porn". You might tell your sister that if you'd like. "There's some rather porn-y stuff on there, so you might want to skip the saved pictures."

    And how come you're not on my IM list?

    Lex

  6. #6
    MysteryLovesCompany
    Guest

    Re: Embarrassing dilemma!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    Seg, what a terrible tease your remain.

    But seriously, I wouldn't have any problem with just asking her to not bother with your personal files, as it could get national security forces involved. . .
    lol. I already said months ago that I'm no longer posting nudes.
    At least the ones that include my face

    But seriously, I'm too embarrassed to call from work saying: btw, DO NOT go into my mail, imessage or picture folder. A little obvious...

  7. #7
    MysteryLovesCompany
    Guest

    Re: Embarrassing dilemma!

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    No offense meant, MILC, but if I was going o loan my iPad or computer to somebody, the first thing I'd do is isolate the porny stuff, then either pull it off to a safe place, or mark it as "porn". You might tell your sister that if you'd like. "There's some rather porn-y stuff on there, so you might want to skip the saved pictures."

    And how come you're not on my IM list?

    Lex
    MILC?

    Send contact info. Now.

  8. #8
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Embarrassing dilemma!

    I took a nude photo of myself and I was visiting my mom and I forgot about the photo. I was showing her other photos and she was swiping through the photos.
    The photos were looked at and she just missed seeing the nude photo.
    I always check and have even hidden the camera roll icon within a folder so it wouldn't be seen accidentally again.


    If she snoops, she snoops.You can't really do much about it.

    I snooped on my sister's computer and found out her husband looks at porn on Mondays which was his day off. I've never told her

    There are apps where you can lock photos into a vault where they can't be seen.

  9. #9
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,731
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Embarrassing dilemma!

    The OP's scenario reminded me of an incident on my trip to The West last fall, when I was staying over with friends and I wanted to use their WiFi for my laptop. For some reason, my laptop and their WiFi didn't get along...at all. The gist is that they have lost the password to their secure WiFi.

    I had a PM from somebody on JUB and I had reason to reply to it right then - actually one of the more visible members here (though via words only, not photos) - and I had to go to JUB to reply. Because my laptop wouldn't work there, he let me use his computer, and replying to the PM via JUB was one of the things I did there. I figured I'd remove my JUB visit from his history queue...but I couldn't figure out how. (So, if he decided to check, it would show a visit to a gay porn site.)

    Mind you, he is a very rightwing, Rick Santorum type (and in fact Rick Santorum was "his guy" in 2012), so he might not think highly of having his computer "poisoned" with a visit to a porno site - a gay one, at that.

    Oh the other hand, I'm totally out to him, and to his wife - and they respect me unconditionally. Hey, I wouldn't continue to be actively invited to visit them and such (even sleeping over), if they had big issues with that, and I enjoy their company greatly. (Earlier in the trip, he made sure to get to a music party...only because I was also going to it.) I just know it's best to avoid talking politics/religion/sexuality with him/them, though that still leaves all of the other 573 topics that can be talked about.

    Well he obviously didn't look at his history queue. Very possibly he would have been OK with it even if he did see the history, but with his rather extremist views (and me being a BLATANT exception to that), I felt a little uneasy about it...
    Last edited by frankfrank; February 1st, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    Things that come to those who wait, are often left over from whoever got there first. (source: pharmaceutical spam 2007)

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.