JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 223
  1. #151
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,508

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    This is insane and wrong. If Obama fails on the gun problem, surely he could do something here.
    Move back to Borneo. When you live here speak. Until then shut the fuck up. Have a nice day.

  2. #152
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    ^Pat, I think a good analogy might be in order here.

    Do you know or remember the example of the Ugly Amercan, who'd go to foreign places, and demand that everything be as it was at home? In fact, it is the Ugly American's responsibilities to adapt to the customs of the ost hcountry. (More recently, we saw the rise of the Ugly European, but that's another story).

    Taking this analogy further, the Ugly American can do his damage in his own country, too. Like it or not, tipping is the custom here, and when somebody refuses to do it, he has thumbed his nose up at customs, when--as we have already discussed--it's everybody's responsibiity to adapt to the prevailing customs of his host country.

  3. #153
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by animalius View Post
    I waited tables my way through college. I can tell you that I always cringed inside when I saw a religious group coming in. They were usually rude and left very little tip.
    One of my closest friends said the SAME thing to me when we once went out for dinner. He used to wait tables so he brought it up in conversation. He said that the religious groups were rude as hell, considered themselves superior to every other customer in the place, treated the waiters like they were servants, and tipped close to nothing and sometimes nothing at all. He thought it's ironic given how almost all religions unanimously preach about being respectful and kind towards strangers.

  4. #154

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    The USA claims to be egalitarian but seems to be riddled with 'slave-like' working conditions for the poor.

    My federal government (inept as it is) at least set minimum wages back in the 1910s.

  5. #155
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,508

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    The USA claims to be egalitarian but seems to be riddled with 'slave-like' working conditions for the poor.

    My federal government (inept as it is) at least set minimum wages back in the 1910s.
    You even had a government back then?

  6. #156
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Seriously if you think the restaurant industry could be easily reformed you just don't know how bad it is here. Restaurant owners practically already feel they're "handicapping themselves enough" having payrolled employees at all instead of completely under the table workers, and many restaurants have only undocumented employees. I agree it should be changed but people who think it should be easy just don't know how the restaurant industry is here in the U.S.
    We can identify the "biggest kept secret" as the fact that Barack Obama has cracked down in a major way on companies hiring undocumented workers.

    At one company that I know of, 47% of its workers didn't have their papers. INS gave them a strict warning: either you fix it, or we will. Overnight, they lost half their crew.

    He has taken these steps to help bring down our unacceptably high unemployment rate. While we can identify mostly the toothless crowd as the ones who complains that "they're taking our jobs", in this case, there really do have a point.

  7. #157
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,561

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    The USA claims to be egalitarian but seems to be riddled with 'slave-like' working conditions for the poor.

    My federal government (inept as it is) at least set minimum wages back in the 1910s.
    Nobody disagrees with that. Least of all the people who've worked those jobs. Ask anyone who has worked for some of the "big box" retailers like Toys or Us or K Mart or similar. They'll tell you that while those companies have a structure in terms of "if you are here for 1 year you get a review and a raise, if you're here 2 years you qualify for benefits", etc. (I don't remember the exact details but it's something like that) so what they very frequently do is just keep people until the benchmarks and then either reduce their hours under full time, or fire them and re-hire someone new. And these are people making minimum wage or near to it in the first place.

    It's a problem across our entire economy, it doesn't end at restaurants, and it won't be easy to fix. It will require a change in social consciousness where people say "I am willing to pay more for my goods, food and services because I want people to live decently off providing them to me." Right now everyone will sit around and bitch about Wal*Mart or whatever else. But they'll shop there, because it's cheap, and their decision en masse to patronize those businesses or restaurants that use illegal labor or whatever else dictates the terms on which everyone else has to compete.

  8. #158
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    @Inferno:

    I'd like to add to your magnificent post.

    We also have another problem with big parties that you didn't mention, namely, the strain they put on the kitchen. Many times, the needs of a big party brings the kitchen to a dead halt. Everybody else in the restaurant has to wait for the kitchen to cook their food behind that big party.

    I hated them with a purple passion. I still remember, 20 years later, a big party of 19 that all wanted separate checks, and left $5 or $6 on the table. <shudder>

    If there is a God, I hope I will never have to do that kind of work again.

    Servers deserve a Purple Heart.

  9. #159

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ... Barack Obama has cracked down in a major way on companies hiring undocumented workers.
    ...
    Are these people smuggled in from other countries without work visas? We have those rackets here

  10. #160

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    The USA claims to be egalitarian but seems to be riddled with 'slave-like' working conditions for the poor.

    My federal government (inept as it is) at least set minimum wages back in the 1910s.
    Goodness aches!


    Hasn’t the cost of living gone up considerably since then?

  11. #161
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Yes, Pat. They call the smugglers "coyotes",

    We must assign blame in the right spots, though. Wall Street brought them in for cheap labor.

    If nobody had ever been willing to employ them, they wouldn't have come in the first place. The business sector gets the lion's share of the blame.

  12. #162
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,508

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    Goodness aches!


    Hasn’t the cost of living gone up considerably since then?
    It's Pat. Make allowances

  13. #163

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    ...It will require a change in social consciousness where people say "I am willing to pay more for my goods, food and services because I want people to live decently off providing them to me." Right now everyone will sit around and bitch about Wal*Mart or whatever else. But they'll shop there, because it's cheap, and their decision en masse to patronize those businesses or restaurants that use illegal labor or whatever else dictates the terms on which everyone else has to compete.
    Yes, that's what my parents told me. They said that goods were more expensive in their day when my country had its own manufacturing industry but goods were of better quality.

    Now everything is cheap and nasty and imported.

  14. #164
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,561

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Are these people smuggled in from other countries without work visas? We have those rackets here
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    Yes, Pat. They call the smugglers "coyotes",

    We must assign blame in the right spots, though. Wall Street brought them in for cheap labor.

    If nobody had ever been willing to employ them, they wouldn't have come in the first place. The business sector gets the lion's share of the blame.
    You guys are talking about two different things though. Small family restaurants don't pay Coyotes to go put a bunch of poor people in their sack and sneak them over to be their employees. It's more like the other way around.

  15. #165
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,561

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Yes, that's what my parents told me. They said that goods were more expensive in their day when my country had its own manufacturing industry but goods were of better quality.

    Now everything is cheap and nasty and imported.
    Even if the U.S. did what Canada did and set a very high minimum wage, a problem we'd have on a level far beyond Canada would be how highly it would incentivize illegal immigrant labor or just "under the table" employment period, even for native borns. So it would have to be accompanied with a much stricter apparatus as far as employment checks and taxation checks/auditing processes to catch people who are running a business that requires 10 people but they're reporting 2 employees.

  16. #166

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)



    so it's economic globalisation now and the Orwell's prophecies from 1984 are coming to reality next

  17. #167
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    humble
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    298

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    I've been in the food/customer service field since i've been working. There have been so many times i've been disrespected for no reason other than my job. I've been a server for the last 3 years i cant believe some of the shit people have put me through.

    One woman actually threw her drink on me because it wasn't fresh squeezed orange juice, i wasn't even the one that took the order FUCK we didn't even serve fresh squeezed. One Guy was paying for a group of 8, he argued with the manager got it removed and even told the group to not tip since it was already included. The last bitch i dealt started yelling at me about the onions on her omelet, i was sent home and then because she was a regular they tried to change my shift which i couldn't work.

    THE nerve of some people is unbelievable. I'm still looking for a job and fuck do i not want another customer service job. FUCK

  18. #168

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    It's instructive to read the links and watch the video.
    The pastor is an ill-educated, formerly homeless woman from the underclass trying to get ahead. In the interview she seemed nice enough, and impressively stupid. She appeared clueless, with no sense of irony.
    The server is better educated, from the middle class and trying to get ahead. In the interview she seemed nice enough, and reasonably intelligent. She appeared self-aware, with a strong sense of irony.
    The pastor would appear to be going nowhere; the server would appear to have a future.

    Everyone should check out bitterwaitress.com

    Everyone with a good-paying job should tip 20% minimum.

    Gay men have the reputation of being the best tippers. Single women and blacks the worst.

    There's a guide I've heard about with tips as to how to get better tips. Names on checks help, touching customer on the back helps also.
    If you're a guy with a female table, crouching down to talk to your customers at eye level is a very good tip generator.

  19. #169
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    ^I didn't think anybody had "freshly squeezed orange juice" anymore. Good God! What were restaurants thinking, anyway? The idea of "freshly squeezed orange juice" was crazy talk.

    We had it decades ago. The trouble with it lies in the equipment used. The second the oranges get squeezed, the equipment begins to grow bacteria on it, so if the server doesn't wash it each and every time, it becomes a living petri dish.

    We--and every other restaurant I know--got rid of ours, as soon as the Health Department came down on us

    For a while, we paid a company to do it for us; they shipped the FSOJ out to us in containers. But the customers complained that it wasn't truly "freshly squeezed".

    The next time you get a snatchy customer, if you want to be a snatch right back to them, you might want to remind them of this little truism.

  20. #170
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post


    so it's economic globalisation now and the Orwell's prophecies from 1984 are coming to reality next
    A huge part of the problem lies in the fact that no one wants to stand up to China, who're cheating to Orwellian proportions.

  21. #171

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    ......touching customer on the back helps also.
    If you're a guy with a female table, crouching down to talk to your customers at eye level is a very good tip generator.
    I'd rather go to a self-service cafeteria than endure this type of vile, servile, fawning behaviour.

  22. #172

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    A huge part of the problem lies in the fact that no one wants to stand up to China, who're cheating to Orwellian proportions.
    You are right.

  23. #173
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    if you don't tip me and come back I would then spit in your food.

    ignorant people should be treated with ignorance.




  24. #174
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,508

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    A huge part of the problem lies in the fact that no one wants to stand up to China, who're cheating to Orwellian proportions.
    This is unjustifably stupid. You and Grimshaw should exchange fluids.

  25. #175
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    Gay men have the reputation of being the best tippers. Single women and blacks the worst.

    Love it.

    I feel fabulous and ashamed at the same time. I guess my tips are a bit 'even' then.

  26. #176
    Slut lolalola70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wistful Vista
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    275

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    The pastor's group must have not been very hungry if the total bill for a party of 10 was just $35.00. " I'll have the soup and 10 spoons"

  27. #177

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I'd rather go to a self-service cafeteria than endure this type of vile, servile, fawning behaviour.
    Rarely am I not pleased when servers attempt to ingratiate themselves to me, and I almost always respond in kind. We have a shared interest in making the exchange--however brief--a mutually beneficent and beneficial one. Moreover, I find most of the servers and runners I come into contact with to be hard-working, proficient, and helpful, and I genuinely enjoy their presence.

  28. #178
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    This is unjustifably stupid. You and Grimshaw should exchange fluids.
    No, no, Palbert, it has to do with the fact that China has repeatedly, egreciously undervalued its currency, giving her a grossly unfair advantage on the world market.

  29. #179
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Bessler, would you care to post a response to this ..?

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...=1#post8681998

  30. #180
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post
    why not..? I did

    took less than 5 minutes to find those posts



    no, we weren't...you were talking about a practical joke...and then you made the "white trash" comment

    that's what I responded to...then you made the "toothless" comment..

    you never said "I just can't understand why the toothless crowd would vote for a man who's worth $250 million, and got his fortune from putting people out of work."
    it's possible that you might have some threads mixed up, or you're trying to be somewhat creative
    you made a similar error in facts...and judgment in a past thread

    ...one in which you made some awful comments and accusations to another Jubber

    I checked that one out thoroughly...found nothing that would support what you said


    that's when we got off on the wrong footing, btw


    before you make posts like that, it wouldn't hurt to do some fact checking

    ...as memory isn't totally reliable
    You have gotten the details exactly correct, Johan, and I have not. I did have a lapse in memory.

    On the other hand, I have used that analogy very many times. It remains beyond my comprehension why a person so poor that he has to shit in an outhouse would vote Republican. I have made that point--worded in one way or another--probably 100 times on this board.

    To illustrate this, I want to draw your attention to the post immediately after the one you reposted. One will notice that point stays pretty much the same, even if the wording differs.


    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...=1#post8515562

    I do have a question. You mentioned my saying awful things to another JUBber--the incident that got me off on the wrong foot with you. Is it this incident ^^ or another one?

    I really do want to know.

  31. #181
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,561

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Clearly, the most relevant part of your point Johann was the status of people's teeth. At least in someone's estimation.

  32. #182
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    ^I don't think he grasps the central point, do you?

    The root of it lies in the very real conundrum of a large group of people voting directly against their own self-interests. It baffles me to the core of my being.

  33. #183
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    No, no, Palbert, it has to do with the fact that China has repeatedly, egreciously undervalued its currency, giving her a grossly unfair advantage on the world market.
    If we were to enumerate the various economic sins of the great powers among the world's nations, it would take too long to go through all of them. From the cantons of the colonialists in China, to Great Britain's currency manipulation, to France's abuses in North Africa, to America's domination of the Western Hemisphere, the offenses are ubiquitous.

    It is too much the fashion to portray China as the bad actor of choice when she is yet a teenager anew amid the old whores of Europe and America.

  34. #184
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,498
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    If we were to enumerate the various economic sins of the great powers among the world's nations, it would take too long to go through all of them. From the cantons of the colonialists in China, to Great Britain's currency manipulation, to France's abuses in North Africa, to America's domination of the Western Hemisphere, the offenses are ubiquitous.

    It is too much the fashion to portray China as the bad actor of choice when she is yet a teenager anew amid the old whores of Europe and America.
    actual not
    but nose pick ans flick
    ons world idea nations
    ins a tick

    word economic is like call hitler ans his buncha happy bone chewas boy scouts
    anyway internet 2 a from so greats sumthangs
    so sure a all figa their noses as fast
    aas BC keep chaing their undys

    thankyou

    age a electronic twits < it hint

    Happy porn day
    diasy sunflowa cactus
    hawaii jiggllees original flava

  35. #185
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    ^hard-up, allow me a moment, and I'll address your point.

    Let's go back to poor Republican for a moment. If we step outside the hurricane, as it were, and observe the maelstrom, you won't find poor people voting the rich man's Party, very often in the world's history. Indeed, it does seem strictly a Protestant phenomenon, focused in English-speaking countries in particular.

    In Romeo-Germanic countries, typically you won't find this phenomenon. Sometimes, you'll see it in disguise; in Germany, for example, a Centre-Rightist serves as President. But compared to Anglo righties, she classifies as practically a socialist. In almost all other countries, when you see a rightist administration, you see a group of people who hold power by brute force. (Remember Argentina and Chile during the 20th century?)

    Greater minds than ours have pondered this conundrum: why do impoverished people in Anglo countries vote directly against themselves? George Orwell decided to tackle the subject in the 1930s, when the UK stood, socially, where we stand today. He became so absorbed by this psychological mystery that he wrote a book about it--Wigan Road.

    Scholars in the United States believe that the only reason the Republican Party has a base is due to rabid racism in the South. I didn't make this up--learned men believe it. I could provide a cite for those interested.

    At any rate, I think I remember the incident of which Johan speaks. A Georgian right-winger came into a thread, telling everybody that some Union thugs had threatened to burglarize his home and rape his sister. "Tommyrot!" I replied. "That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever read." (I paraphrase; those weren't the exact words.)

    One thing I hate worse than a "liar" is a "damn liar", and I called him out on it. "You have no credibility on the issue at all," I continued,"You vote Republican, and come from one of the reddest states in the Union". (I paraphrase once again, for Johan's sake.)

    Johan took umbrage at this. If I recall correctly, he replied,"It's not fair to tar a whole area of the country with the same brush", he protested. (I paraphrase a third time, for Johan's sake.)

    Maybe he has a point. After all, I--a man born in Appalachia in the 60s,--grew up in a family of Roosevelt Democrats.

    At the same time, I stand by my point. Mr. X lied through his teeth (if he has any), and I won't abide with someone spreading right-wing propaganda on a porn site, without calling him out on it.

  36. #186
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    It is too much the fashion to portray China as the bad actor of choice when she is yet a teenager anew amid the old whores of Europe and America.
    Hardup, I see this as a bad argument.

    It reminds me of someone getting pulled over by the cops for speeding, and replying,"Why are you spending our tax $$ arresting me, when you could use the $$ chasing robbers and rapists?"

    Two wrongs don't make a right, and China's doing wrong.

  37. #187

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)


  38. #188
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,498
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    Hardup, I see this as a bad argument.

    It reminds me of someone getting pulled over by the cops for speeding, and replying,"Why are you spending our tax $$ arresting me, when you could use the $$ chasing robbers and rapists?"

    Two wrongs don't make a right, and China's doing wrong.
    is no china doin wrong
    worlds awsum 1st worlds populations ans eva new memburs alls share da big prize

    no rush figa it cause 25000 yrs is sure anytimes a now MAN discova da ground ans females discova where their balls is
    _urm?_
    ssssh"

    thankyou
    diasy sunflowa cactus
    hawaii jiggllees original flava

  39. #189
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Correction:

    The George Orwell book is called The Road To Wigan Pier, not Wigan Road.

  40. #190
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    You have gotten the details exactly correct, Johan, and I have not. I did have a lapse in memory.
    ...and a big "lapse" it was... nice of you to acknowledge that we never had that conversation

    also, what started this for me, in this thread, was when you said MisterMajestic was kissing the pastor's ass

    Bessler, you really shouldn't be calling anyone here an ass kisser

    but, since we're now on the subject, I'll touch on the rest

    On the other hand, I have used that analogy very many times. It remains beyond my comprehension why a person so poor that he has to shit in an outhouse would vote Republican. I have made that point--worded in one way or another--probably 100 times on this board.

    To illustrate this, I want to draw your attention to the post immediately after the one you reposted. One will notice that point stays pretty much the same, even if the wording differs.


    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...=1#post8515562
    hey, our political beliefs are pretty much the same, from what I've read of yours

    I don't understand why a poor person would vote Republican, either

    My issue is your use of the terms "white trash" and "toothless white trash"...you originally being from The South, should know how offensive and unacceptable those terms are to a great many people here...regardless of their politics


    toothless_______trash

    Bessler, if you filled the blank in with "black", "asian", "hispanic", "native american", etc., would that be acceptable too?

    and if not, why is "toothless white trash" acceptable to you, and the others aren't?

    I do have a question. You mentioned my saying awful things to another JUBber--the incident that got me off on the wrong foot with you. Is it this incident ^^ or another one?

    I really do want to know.
    it's another thread...one you made a similar "lapse" in

  41. #191
    bathes in gluten
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,644
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ^I don't think he grasps the central point, do you?

    The root of it lies in the very real conundrum of a large group of people voting directly against their own self-interests. It baffles me to the core of my being.
    You don't understand why calling people toothless, white-trash, out-house shitters is a problem, do you?

    I can: it's because you are their kin. Mean and stupid.
    pro bonobo

  42. #192
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,561

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    You don't understand why calling people toothless, white-trash, out-house shitters is a problem, do you?

    I can: it's because you are their kin. Mean and stupid.
    I actually consider Johann's colorful description less meaningfully offensive than the one I'd give: ignorant, underinformed and willingly staying so. For virtually anyone poor or working class who votes Republican.

  43. #193
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    actual not
    but nose pick ans flick
    Speaking of which, you have a slight bit of crap there on your upper lip, Slops. You may need to go back and wipe again with fresh toilet paper.


    To Bessler's supposed point about poor people voting against their class, what other choice would they have voting in most American elections. Since when does a poor man run for high office.

    Suggesting that people only vote for economic causes is a major miss when it comes to understanding politics. The Republicans figured out quickly that the social agenda of the far right was the ideal tool to garner the votes of the South where they hadn't won significant votes in decades. It worked beautifully.

    Expecting any group to vote with the values you think they should advocate is simply condescending. Gays, Pro-Unionists, Feminists, Greens, Fundamentalists, Capitalists, Socialists, Gun-rightists, and so on often can be swayed on a single topic.

    Politics has always been more than economics. It always will be. It is enough to disagree with another citizen; it is not necessary to dismiss them with contempt.
    Last edited by Hard-up1; February 5th, 2013 at 09:47 PM.

  44. #194
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,561

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    Speaking of which, you have a slight bit of crap there on your upper lip, Slops. You may need to go back and wipe again with fresh toilet paper.


    To Bessler's supposed point about poor people voting against their class, what other choice would they have voting in most American elections. Since when does a poor man run for high office.

    Suggesting that people only vote for economic causes is a major miss when it comes to understanding politics. The Republicans figured out quickly that the social agenda of the far right was the ideal tool to garner the votes of the South where they hadn't won significant votes in decades. It worked beautifully.

    Expecting any group to vote with the values you think they should advocate is simply condescending. Gays, Pro-Unionists, Feminists, Greens, Fundamentalists, Capitalists, Socialists, Gun-rightists, and so on often can be swayed on a single topic.

    Politics has always been more than economics. It always will be. It is enough to disagree with another citizen; it is not necessary to dismiss them with contempt.
    Hardup1 you are missing the mark insofar as that the economic angle is very frequently the one that working class Republicans will GIVE as their REASON for voting Republican.

    Meanwhile many of us stand back and gawk in disbelief as they give that reason and then vote for policies that move their jobs overseas and tax structures that cut services they use and benefit people much richer than they are.

    Go down in CE&P, check out how often Republicans talk about how Obama is ruining the economy, and the reasoning given is frequently, if not predominantly, economic. ANd my extremely strong suspicion is that probably not a single one of them is 'harmed', taxation wise, by Obama policies. Hence the bewilderment.

  45. #195
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post



    hey, our political beliefs are pretty much the same, from what I've read of yours

    I don't understand why a poor person would vote Republican, either

    My issue is your use of the terms "white trash" and "toothless white trash"...you originally being from The South, should know how offensive and unacceptable those terms are to a great many people here...regardless of their politics
    I will answer your questions honestly. Johan.

    In the other thread, I'd spoken of buying skunk spray on her seat in order to spite her. Johan, she really was a homophobic, racist, trashy cunt. She was.They finally fired the bitch. By the time she left, she had not one single ally left. They all got together and threw a celebration party--one to which she was not invited.

    The worst part of it, from my point of view, was that she really did confirm those horrible stereotypes we Southerners have to hear. She cussed like a sailor, and every other word that came out of her was the n-word, she voted Republican (of course), and you wouldn't have wanted to get her started on the "effin' Mexicans" supposedly taking our jobs. She hated every living thing that breathed.

    Haven't you felt yourself despising people who fit into a negative stereotype--a stereotype that personally embarrassed you? Surely that must have happened to you.

    You brought up one more question: why do I use the term "toothless white trash"? As I have already admitted, I grew up in Appalachia. The town in which I grew up could be considered an oasis of higher learning; in fact, they developed the isotopes that fed the atomic bomb in that area.

    Having said that, I still had to rub elbows with people who fit that stereotype, Johan, and speaking honestly, I was a victim of bullying by that demographic. I have written about it elsewhere on JUB about it.

    Getting bullied by the "toothless white trash" crowd left scars on my psyche that will never completely heal. That's the naked truth.

    Is it any wonder that I would grow up to hate them?

  46. #196
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Hardup1 you are missing the mark insofar as that the economic angle is very frequently the one that working class Republicans will GIVE as their REASON for voting Republican.

    Meanwhile many of us stand back and gawk in disbelief as they give that reason and then vote for policies that move their jobs overseas and tax structures that cut services they use and benefit people much richer than they are.

    Go down in CE&P, check out how often Republicans talk about how Obama is ruining the economy, and the reasoning given is frequently, if not predominantly, economic. ANd my extremely strong suspicion is that probably not a single one of them is 'harmed', taxation wise, by Obama policies. Hence the bewilderment.
    Quoted for excellence and for truth.

    I coudn't have said it better, Buzzer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    You don't understand why calling people toothless, white-trash, out-house shitters is a problem, do you?

    I can: it's because you are their kin. Mean and stupid.
    No, I'm not.

    I never fit in very well with that crowd. Not EVER.

    The fact that I acted like a nerd made it worse.

  47. #197
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Deep down, you agree with me, don't you, Pat?

  48. #198

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    ^ I haven't read Wigan but I'm reminded of Orwell's ideas and 1984 almost every day and certainly almost every time I come to share with my JUB friends

  49. #199
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post
    ````````also, what started this for me, in this thread, was when you said MisterMajestic was kissing the pastor's ass

    Bessler, you really shouldn't be calling anyone an asskisser..



    it's another thread...one you made a similar "lapse" in
    I wanted to address a couple of points here, too.

    My remark at MisterMajestic involved dynamics that reach beyond the scope of this thread. <scratches head> You'd have to know a little bit about MisterMajestic to understand, but let's just say, we can safely call him "very atypical" in the way he views a lot of subjects. Suffice it to say that his choice of screen name may shed light on certain issues.

    But...once again...you mentioned "another thread" in which I had a lapse of memory.

    I really would like to hear it, if you feel up to it. Did I already address the issue in this post http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...=1#post8688176 ?

  50. #200
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Pastor Leaves Nasty No-Tip Note to Waitress, then Demands she be fired (article)

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Hardup1 you are missing the mark insofar as that the economic angle is very frequently the one that working class Republicans will GIVE as their REASON for voting Republican.

    Meanwhile many of us stand back and gawk in disbelief as they give that reason and then vote for policies that move their jobs overseas and tax structures that cut services they use and benefit people much richer than they are.

    Go down in CE&P, check out how often Republicans talk about how Obama is ruining the economy, and the reasoning given is frequently, if not predominantly, economic. ANd my extremely strong suspicion is that probably not a single one of them is 'harmed', taxation wise, by Obama policies. Hence the bewilderment.
    I wouldn't enter CE&P if I were on fire and it had the only water in the building. We get enough of the slop bucket overflowing into this forum. The hateful exchanges there are not appealing to me at all. I would not post in political topics here if the mods were to properly move the threads that are blatantly political, but they prefer to leave them here in Hot Topics where they will benefit the site from racking up post counts. Like most of our vices, I claim that I simply cannot help myself.

    As for missing the point, no, I have not. Political parties have always manipulated their constituents with various ploys. It is hardly surprising that the uneducated who know nothing about economics will parrot the party line about "job creators" or whatnot.

    The poor who vote Republican, whether it is because they are anti-abortion but trained not to say it, or hate Obama because they don't have any black friends and therefore find racism too easily, or because they believe those godless Democrats are going to approve gay marriage and bring down the Apocalypse on a "disobedient America," do so because the party has successfully tapped into some key issue.

    That we sympathize with the Left doesn't mean it has acted any more nobly, or that it broadly represents its constituent members any better. Such is the nature of coalitions. Both national parties fail abysmally at leading the country, especially in legislation. Both are woefully sold out to special interests, all of them economic. The recent debate on gun control is a perfect example. No real reform is even on the table. Under no scenario will they even consider banning existing automatic weapons like assault rifles. They'll waste time, make faux debate about this or than token word, and then pass a meaningless bill that will somehow still favor the big interests.

    Even the poor, or the toothless as some like to denigrate them, know that neither party represents them. Anyone finding it convenient to slander them for simply not agreeing with a particular policy is just dismissive. They are entitled to be as burned out and cynical as anyone on the left. Just because they are not educated doesn't make them lacking in wisdom when it comes to political treachery. After all, green advocates and civil libertarians have had to watch as Mr. Obama failed to deliver on ecology and alternative energy, as well as continuing torture of prisoners at black sites. No one gets what he voted for.

    I have voted third parties, liberal all, several times before Mr. Obama's nomination, and we still sorely need a range of parties to force the big two off the catbird seat.
    Last edited by Hard-up1; February 6th, 2013 at 05:55 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.