Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

San Francisco 49ersí Chris Culliver: Gay players not welcome

“I don’t do the gay guys man,” responded Culliver. “I don’t do that. No, we don’t got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do.”
    “Can’t be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can’t be…in the locker room man. Nah.”

When asked by Lange whether any homosexual athletes would need to keep their sexuality a secret in professional football, Culliver responded: “Yeah, come out 10 years later after that.”

Audio in the link: http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/01/s...s-not-welcome/

Apology One: From the 49ers:

The 49ers released this statement on Wednesday regarding Culliver’s remarks:

“The San Francisco 49ers reject the comments that were made [Tuesday], and have addressed the matter with Chris. There is no place for discrimination within our organization at any level. We have and always will proudly support the LGBT community.”

Apology Two: From Culliver

Culliver has released this statement:

“The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel. It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience.”

Apology Three: From the 49ners PR man talking specifically about Culliver

Update 3:
    “Chris is very apologetic for any harm caused to anyone,” said Theodore Palmer, Culliver’s personal public relations representative, in a telephone interview with Associated Press. “His intent was not that at all. He is one who celebrates the differences of others. All of this was just a big mistake. It was interpreted wrong.”

These fuckers work QUICK.

However, I have another solution. Perhaps if the good sis Knucklehead was still here he'd join me.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: San Francisco 49ersí Chris Culliver: Gay players not welcome

Can I point something out, also?

Lets look at his first statement, I, like everyone who commented in the link at the bottom of the page noticed his grammar

B]I don’t do the gay guys man[/B],” responded Culliver. “I don’t do that. No, we don’t got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do.
    “Can’t be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can’t be…in the locker room man. Nah.

When asked by Lange whether any homosexual athletes would need to keep their sexuality a secret in professional football, Culliver responded: “Yeah, come out 10 years later after that.”
    How did he get from that

To this

“The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel. It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience.”

Did he get a Masters Degree in the past 2 and a half hours? Only say Masters because his undergrad clearly didn't include an english class or any class that needed him to write in complete sentences.

Next, can someone explain this:

the derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel.

Gives me multiple personality teas, tbqh

Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

When are people going to realize that hating on sexual minorities can be carry ending?
    blacksyringe

Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So, the thoughts were in his head, and he expressed them freely. But, it's not what he feels.

But, it was in his head. And then came off his tongue.

Right. Lemme go ahead and believe this line of stupidity.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

Orientation
    Gay
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

"As they say on ESPN, let's break it down with Lex the Gargoyle. Lex?"

Thank you, fictitious voice-over guy. Let's start at the beginning, shall we, and look for what they really mean here.

"The San Francisco 49ers reject the comments that were made..."

"He said WHAT? Ah, HELL, no!"

"...and have addressed the matter with Chris."

"We told him 'Dude, are you fucking insane? Talking smack about gays...when you play in SAN FRANCISCO, for God's sake?'."

"We have and always will proudly support the LGBTQ community."

"Wasn't me. Totally him. We're down with the queen. We even know the right initials. Let us know if you want him tossed to the wolves. Just, you know, after Sunday."

"The derogatory statements I blah blah etc."

"I am reading the words placed in front of me by my employers, who promised me my large paycheck might be in jeopardy if I don't comply with their wishes. I will definitely learn from this, though - queers be bugging, so don't fuck with them."

"Chris is very apologetic for any harm caused anyone."

"Despite the fact that nobody should have been butthurt by what my employer said, he said he's sorry. Move on."

"His intent was not that at all."

"He was going for a 'yo, no homo' bonding moment with his straight fans. How'd the gays hear about this anyway?"

"He is one who celebrates the differences of others."

"He's stoked not to be gay."

"All of this was just a big mistake."

"I forgot to tell him not to talk about gay people, ever."

"It was interpreted wrong."

"He doesn't hate gays. He just meant, yo, keep them homos out of my sport, and out of my locker room."

Lex
    Last edited by G-Lexington; January 30th, 2013 at 09:49 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post
    gays are so oversensitive. just words from some dumb basketball guy.
    Dear God, are you gay.

Lex

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Lol. Why can't someone just be honest and just say, "That's how I feel, if that hurts you, I'm sorry." There's no way I'm buying the fact that you had a revelation and no longer feel that way.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by youfiad View Post
    Lol. Why can't someone just be honest and just say, "That's how I feel, if that hurts you, I'm sorry." There's no way I'm buying the fact that you had a revelation and no longer feel that way.

I will tell you exactly why someone just can't be honest

The same reason why a Neo-Nazi cannot go on CNN and share their opinion that "Jews are disgusting"

The same reason why a KKK member can't go on FOX and share their opinion that "Blacks are disgusting"

What's the reason? Simple: It's no longer a legitimate, justifiable stance to be anti-gay. Just like it's not a legitimate stance to be Anti-Semetic just like it's not a legitimate stance to be racist.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ahh..Your Avatar and sig, so hot!, I can't get enough of Andrew Lincoln.

Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Carry ending.

Put down the vodka, Callum...but from the dozens of posts I've made this evening, I'm impressed I fucked up once.
    blacksyringe

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by layton View Post
    Ahh..Your Avatar and sig, so hot!, I can't get enough of Andrew Lincoln.

Oh,

Another day, another ghey coming for my man

Moderator JUB Moderator star-warrior's Avatar
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I say first impressions count, especially if its verbal and sounds and smells like shit.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hudson Taylor, Executive Director of Athlete Ally just released a statement:

“Chris Culliver’s comments are disrespectful, discriminatory and dangerous, particularly for the young people who look up to him. His words underscore the importance of the Athlete Ally movement and the key role that professional athletes play in shaping an athletic climate that affirms and includes gay and lesbian players.
    “Culliver’s views are as marginal as they are misguided. We’re seeing more and more NFL players take a stand against homophobia in sports through our organization and we know that support at this level is only going to grow.

“Athlete Ally’s NFL Ambassadors Brendon Ayanbadejo of the AFC Champion Baltimore Ravens, Chris Kluwe of the Minnesota Vikings and Scott Fujita of the Cleveland Browns connect our organization and the NFL, help promote the mission to end homophobia in sports by speaking out to their teams, leagues and fan bases, and encourage their colleagues to join in the effort.

“It’s clear by their involvement and the incredible support they are receiving from NFL fans across the country that discrimination is on the fringe and has absolutely no place in sports.”

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Repugnant as they are, I'd prefer it if people who felt this way DID say what they think. At least you'd know where they really stand and they can suffer the social consequences of their benightedness.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    I will tell you exactly why someone just can't be honest

The same reason why a Neo-Nazi cannot go on CNN and share their opinion that "Jews are disgusting"

The same reason why a KKK member can't go on FOX and share their opinion that "Blacks are disgusting"

What's the reason? Simple: It's no longer a legitimate, justifiable stance to be anti-gay. Just like it's not a legitimate stance to be Anti-Semetic just like it's not a legitimate stance to be racist.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by loveguys72 View Post
    Repugnant as they are, I'd prefer it if people who felt this way DID say what they think. At least you'd know where they really stand and they can suffer the social consequences of their benightedness.

I'd be here for that.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

but what happens when his neighbor stands next to him and says, "well, shucks, I hate faggots, too! I'm tired of having to kiss faggot ass! Besides, I seen them cruising my son billy!" and then his neighbor joins them and says "darn tootin'!" and then you get a mob saying, "they're unnatural, and sick at best! We need to either stone them to death or cure them, for the health of our god-fearing nation!"

As soon as two people agree about something, I get nervous. Mob mentality is a scary thing - slow to respond to a new idea, but it can quickly turn on a trifle. Like any wild animal, it must be trained to not shit on the floor.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by ixthrock View Post
    but what happens when his neighbor stands next to him and says, "well, shucks, I hate faggots, too! I'm tired of having to kiss faggot ass! Besides, I seen them cruising my son billy!"

In other words, what's happening right now?

Anders123

I will tell you exactly why someone just can't be honest ... It's no longer a legitimate, justifiable stance to be anti-gay. Just like it's not a legitimate stance to be Anti-Semetic just like it's not a legitimate stance to be racist.
    This is true for many, but I would much prefer it if he truly acknowledged his homophobia instead of making an ambiguous, nonsensical apology that absolutely reeks of insincerity. Personally, I would be more inclined to trust his words if he said something along the lines of "what I expressed yesterday was how I felt, but I recognise now that such a perspective is both ignorant and hateful. I'm going to do what I can to educate myself, and will endeavor to move past these destructive feelings. I'm deeply sorry for..."

If he actually then followed through with it, and perhaps got involved in some sort of LGBT advocacy program that introduced him to many gay and trans* individuals, perhaps his perspectives might actually begin to change instead of being swept under the rug by PR. As it stands currently though, this man's apology is nothing other than weak and disingenuous.

I mean really, do people actually fall for this shit?

blackbeltninja

^It's just dotting the i and crossing the t and having someone check it, that's all. No sincerity required.

"Oh shit. He did what? Jesus. Okay... Did we apologise? Check. Did we make him apologise? Check. Was it all done loudly and very quickly? Check. Ok. Done. Phew!" etc.

-d-

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    What he said was wrong, but he apologized. He's not in a position of power or any sort of policy making.
    You are soooo wrong there.
    Unfortunately, brain or no-brain, this idiot is a public figure and, as such, holds sway over the opinions of a minority of dumb ass sports fans who can't think for themselves.
    He is exactly the type of person we should be crawling all over to prevent him speaking before his tiny brain is in gear, tele-prompted and re-programmed.

aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

meh - just another uneducated professional sports player (who somehow 'has an education') spouting his mouth off; it's not the first time and it won't be the last.

Personally, I think many are giving him more power, credit than deserved. Just like with the phelps, ignore this person and move on.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

And therein lies the problem. If you allow bigotted, uneducated morons to spout their bile then others will think it is alright to do the same.

Unfortunately we all know that relying on society to police public opinion is not the way to change thinking.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by JWaggy View Post
    Team - "We don't share the feelings of our player."

Player - "What I said wasn't what I feel, but what I think (???). I will learn from this experience."

PR - "This isn't how the player actually feels. It's been misinterpreted (classic)."

They certainly covered all of their bases, didn't they?

Except for One

Team - "We don't share the feelings of our player."

Player - "What I said wasn't what I feel, but what I think (???). I will learn from this experience."

PR - "This isn't how the player actually feels. It's been misinterpreted (classic)."

Culliver - I really feel that it is time that I came out.

"As they say on ESPN, let's break it down with Lex the Gargoyle. Lex?"

Thank you, fictitious voice-over guy. Let's start at the beginning, shall we, and look for what they really mean here.

"The San Francisco 49ers reject the comments that were made..."

"He said WHAT? Ah, HELL, no!"

"...and have addressed the matter with Chris."

"We told him 'Dude, are you fucking insane? Talking smack about gays...when you play in SAN FRANCISCO, for God's sake?'."

"We have and always will proudly support the LGBTQ community."

"Wasn't me. Totally him. We're down with the queen. We even know the right initials. Let us know if you want him tossed to the wolves. Just, you know, after Sunday."

"The derogatory statements I blah blah etc."

"I am reading the words placed in front of me by my employers, who promised me my large paycheck might be in jeopardy if I don't comply with their wishes. I will definitely learn from this, though - queers be bugging, so don't fuck with them."

"Chris is very apologetic for any harm caused anyone."

"Despite the fact that nobody should have been butthurt by what my employer said, he said he's sorry. Move on."

"His intent was not that at all."

"He was going for a 'yo, no homo' bonding moment with his straight fans. How'd the gays hear about this anyway?"

"He is one who celebrates the differences of others."

"He's stoked not to be gay."

"All of this was just a big mistake."

"I forgot to tell him not to talk about gay people, ever."

"It was interpreted wrong."

"He doesn't hate gays. He just meant, yo, keep them homos out of my sport, and out of my locker room."

Lex
    Nailed it.
    Last edited by rareboy; January 31st, 2013 at 05:04 AM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Dear God, are you gay.

Lex
    lol.....GO RAVENS

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

In other words, what's happening right now?
    precisely; you came up with the four I intended with my ever-so-subtle two-and-two.
    one has no rights one does not take
    one has no respect until he deserves demands it.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Now doesn't this face just scream cocksucker in denial?

Ruminating
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

And in San Francisco of all places.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

With the large gay population in SF I'm surprised he wasn't run out of town on rails.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    And in San Francisco of all places.
    lol....i thought that as well....what a douche

Inactive
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The 49ers were the first NFL team to contribute to the It Gets Better campaign

...back in December Harbaugh was asked about gay players...this is what he said

Several weeks ago, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was asked how he would respond to coaching an openly gay player. Harbaugh thought about the question for a moment and then said, “I ask all players to play through their own personality and be who they are. What you ask of a player is to be a great teammate and be a good player. My expectations would be the same.”

Harbaugh went on to say, “Personally, there’s no discrimination in my heart.”

Culliver is a homophobic dick but he is NOT representative of the entire team.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    The 49ers were the first NFL team to contribute to the It Gets Better campaign

...back in December Harbaugh was asked about gay players...this is what he said

Several weeks ago, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was asked how he would respond to coaching an openly gay player. Harbaugh thought about the question for a moment and then said, “I ask all players to play through their own personality and be who they are. What you ask of a player is to be a great teammate and be a good player. My expectations would be the same.”

Harbaugh went on to say, “Personally, there’s no discrimination in my heart.”

Culliver is a homophobic dick but he is NOT representative of the entire team.

It's funny you say "Culliver" is not a representative of the entire team therefore implying that others don't share his phobia.

However using similar logic they didn't even have a fraction of the team's players in that it gets better video therefore is it safe to say the rest of the team also doesn't share their progressiveness?

Inactive
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It's funny you say "Culliver" is not a representative of the entire team therefore implying that others don't share his phobia.

However using similar logic they didn't even have a fraction of the team's players in that it gets better video therefore is it safe to say the rest of the team also doesn't share their progressiveness?

Well...one of the things I hate the most is when someone address me...as a gay man...and they say "gay people want...or think...or say..." as though we were all one unit.

Of course there are homophobic individuals within ANY group...including gay people themselves. You don't have to look far to find a self hating gay person.

I am also a die hard Niners fan and I am biased so I am not going to make excuses for Culliver as an individual but he does not represent all of the other individuals on the team..which was my point. They didn't make that video in response to Culliver...they did it well before that.

blackbeltninja

^^When you put it that way, DF, it is a scary thought.

-d-

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Well...one of the things I hate the most is when someone address me...as a gay man...and they say "gay people want...or think...or say..." as though we were all one unit.

Of course there are homophobic individuals within ANY group...including gay people themselves. You don't have to look far to find a self hating gay person.

I am also a die hard Niners fan and I am biased so I am not going to make excuses for Culliver as an individual but he does not represent all of the other individuals on the team..which was my point. They didn't make that video in response to Culliver...they did it well before that.

Oh no, I get that, in fact the 49ers were one of the first or the first sports team to release one of those videos.

At the end of the day these players need endorsement deals because not all of them are getting 20 million dollar contracts. They won't find those deals while saying horrific things.

Inactive
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Oh no, I get that, in fact the 49ers were one of the first or the first sports team to release one of those videos.
    At the end of the day these players need endorsement deals because not all of them are getting 20 million dollar contracts. They won't find those deals while saying horrific things.
    They were the first but I think some others have since done this as well...I think maybe the Raiders did one too but I am not sure.

...and the endorsement thing...that is true...and I think when someone who has some fame says crap like that and then has to address it and apologize it helps keep the dialogue on the table and we slowly evolve...and people...at least some of them...learn...

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I hate fake forces apologies like the one he gave. And let's be be blunt,he is far from alone in being the only player to think that way in the NFL. Sad but true.

Ruminating
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I preferred him before the insincere apology. At least he was out in the open. Now he is just closet hating.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

~
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ I agree.

Now we just have some fakery to pacify the PC Brigade! They just love fakery!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

He's entitled to his opinions and feelings just as we all are. He's entitled to voice those opinions if he so chooses. The fact that his opinions are as repugnant as his personality is irrelavant. I want him and people like his to trumpet their ignorance and bigotry from the highest steeple........people of character will see him for the fool he is, and avoid him like the pleague.
    But untill that happens, I will be e-mail anyone seeking his product/service endorsement and asking them if they share his divisive veiws. Bitching and complaining to people who agree with us wont help, you've got to hit these scumbags where it hurts, the wallet.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is all pretty simple. Here we have an uneducated simpleton going off on gay people. Neither he, the league, or the team have much choice but to say it was a mistake and he doesn't really believe what he said. First of all, what moron would make a statement like that while getting ready for the SB playing for a team that is one of the gayest cities anywhere. Believe it, his statements are exactly what he feels. Afterall, he knows there are no gay players on the 49'ers, what a dickwad. I am willing to bet this will be his last season in a 49'ers uniform.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Somebody didn't make it past the fourth grade lol. He sounds just dumb as hell.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

i'll accept his apology if he sucks my dick or bends over so i can stick my dick up his hershey highway. he looks like he doesn't know how to wipe his ass though.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Last edited by Adrock-JD; January 31st, 2013 at 07:21 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My first two pager in weeks months.

I'm back, girls

Sex God
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I just wish these "celebrities" would own what they say. It gets annoying when some publicist has to come "mop up." Someone always has to come in and spin for them.
    Last edited by jslvr05; January 31st, 2013 at 08:39 PM.
    Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself.
    Go forward and make your dreams come true.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^Celeb and athlete are not interchangeable unless you're a Deion Sanders or an asshat like Ochocinco whatever the rest of his name is.

But then, you did put the word celebrity in quotations, so maybe you were on to something.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

Sex God
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    ^Celeb and athlete are not interchangeable unless you're a Deion Sanders or an asshat like Ochocinco whatever the rest of his name is.

But then, you did put the word celebrity in quotations, so maybe you were on to something.
    Oh, I just include athletes in that group, too. So yeah, the quotations were appropriate.
    Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself.
    Go forward and make your dreams come true.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My first two pager in weeks months.

I'm back, girls

Welcome back, sis. I don' told you I missed you.

Oh and ol' dude. I was going to point out the grammar bit, but you effortlessly beat me to it.

Besides, everyone knows there's gonna be a football game at the Queen's concert on Sunday.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^ I agree.

Now we just have some fakery to pacify the PC Brigade! They just love fakery!
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchymo View Post
    Which means less people have to hear it. Young minds can fear less, and people like him will have to be more select about who they open their attitude too. In the meantime, the predominant attitude of acceptance grows, making even fewer people he can connect with on that level. Allowing hatred to be open without recourse, serves to fan the flames of those who hate, jeered up by their open support of other haters.
    Mitchy nailed it.

The guy's totally fake and I don't believe a word of his insincere apology. But if he's afraid due to sponsor or public opinion considerations to spew homophobic crap anytime a camera comes around, he's having less of a negative effect on some young gay kid growing up in a conservative part of the country that idolizes football and football players.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Wait isn't this San Francisco's NFL franchise, you know the gayest city in the...you know what nevermind...

Atlanta stole that title from San Francisco years ago...LGBTs with sense know where they can at least be and know what's up...