JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Where's Mitt?

  1. #1

    Where's Mitt?

    I wondered where the big loser Mitt Romney was during President Obama's inauguration. Apparently he was as far away as he could be... at his palatial mansion in LaJolla, California playing giant Jenga.

    He most likely didn't watch the inauguration he felt he deserved.

    To prove he was such a sore loser, this is the first time since 1997 that a presidential runner-up didn't attend his opponent's inauguration ceremony.

    Mitt Romney has always been given everything.... everything has been handed to him and he feels he deserves the Presidency. When he could have it, he scampered as far away as he could go.

    He's pimping his son to do his sore loser dirty work. Tagg Romney claims he didn't want to be President, dismissing the election.

    Thank the Gods this sociopathic spoiled brat didn't become President.





    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1244471

    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-la-jolla.html

    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...nt-son-claims/

  2. #2
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,923

    Code of Conduct
    Well he's ungodly rich. You can't expect him to have class...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  3. #3
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,616

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    When Tag Romney went around saying his father didn't care that he lost, because he didn't want to be president anyway, I was blown away.
    What a stupid thing to say.
    For a man who didn't want to win, he certainly put alot of money, time, and effort towards the goal.
    I have no desire to be the homecomming queen of Liberty University, therefore I'm not running!!! (but I'd serve under duress if I won by write ins...)

  4. #4
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    is it significant that he wasn't there?

    in 2001 (Al Gore), 2005 (John Kerry), and 2009 (John McCain) the losers were all active in the federal government whereas Mitt Romney is a private citizen... would he even have been invited?

    not surprisingly, the last losing candidate to not attend the inauguration, Bob Dole, was also a private citizen not actively serving in the federal government at the time (Dole resigned his Senate seat after winning the nomination)

  5. #5
    . chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,333

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    is it significant that he wasn't there?

    in 2001 (Al Gore), 2005 (John Kerry), and 2009 (John McCain) the losers were all active in the federal government whereas Mitt Romney is a private citizen... would he even have been invited?
    For comic relief.

    not surprisingly, the last losing candidate to not attend the inauguration, Bob Dole, was also a private citizen not actively serving in the federal government at the time (Dole resigned his Senate seat after winning the nomination)
    I think Sen. Dole was fighting prostate cancer. What was Mittens' excuse?

    ...with history the final judge of our deeds. - JFK

  6. #6
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    I think Sen. Dole was fighting prostate cancer. What was Mittens' excuse?
    he had his prostate removed in 1991.

    no excuse needed unless it's shown that Mitt was actually invited.

  7. #7
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,923

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    I don't know, it seems pretty DIVISIVE to me *snicker*

    I'm sure Chance would agree. He so abhors divisiveness...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  8. #8

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    You're questioning whether Mitt was invited to any of the festivities or not? Goof grief! My guess he and the missus could have appeared if they wanted to.

    Besides if not, he could have attended any of the events that didn't require a formal invitation.

    Sour grapes, pure and simple. But according to his son he didn't want to be President anyway.

    He took his ball and went home.
    Last edited by CowboyBob; January 23rd, 2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: correcting typo

  9. #9
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    it seems like it's pretty rare for neither candidate to be a sitting federal officeholder. Senators and outgoing Presidents/Vice Presidents presumably attend the ceremony as a duty of their office.

    2012 -- Mitt Romney, private citizen -- did not attend
    1996 -- Bob Dole, private citizen -- did not attend
    1988 -- Michael Dukakis, state governor -- did not attend

    after that, we have to go allll the way back to 1956 to find a losing candidate who wasn't a federal official... if anyone knows if Adlai Stevenson attended Eisenhower's inauguration, let us know!

  10. #10

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    We're not talking about Dole, Dukakis and Stevenson loki, it's Mitt Romney.

  11. #11
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    We're not talking about Dole, Dukakis and Stevenson loki, it's Mitt Romney.
    you're talking about the tradition, as if it's nearly unprecedented that the loser didn't go to the inauguration ceremony when, in fact, pretty much every loser who wasn't a federal official skipped it.

  12. #12
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,864

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Romney was a pretty sore loser. He claimed he only lost because Obama bribed minorities and young people to vote for him. That's rather arrogant.

    Romney's not the type who would attend the inauguration for an office he had lost.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,180

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    I have to say I didn't think about Mitt one second during the Inauguration and could care less if he was there or not. I'm shocked Boner was even there, most likely to save face. I could never be in politics, I couldn't smile and play kissy face with someone I couldn't stand, let alone someone who talked about me like a dog (that includes Hillary) but that's politics.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  14. #14
    JUB Addicts Orlandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    I also wondered why GW Bush was absent until the media explained it was presumably because Bush, the elder, was ill in the hospital. Interesting that the elder and Babs were gracious enough to send a congratulatory message to the Obama's from the same sick bed that GW Bush hid behind. Evidently, there was not even a congratulatory message from GW & Laura...or from the Romney's. No class.

  15. #15
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Where's Mitt?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	romney-goes-to-disneyland-meme.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	921617

  16. #16
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    it seems like it's pretty rare for neither candidate to be a sitting federal officeholder. Senators and outgoing Presidents/Vice Presidents presumably attend the ceremony as a duty of their office.

    2012 -- Mitt Romney, private citizen -- did not attend
    1996 -- Bob Dole, private citizen -- did not attend
    1988 -- Michael Dukakis, state governor -- did not attend

    after that, we have to go allll the way back to 1956 to find a losing candidate who wasn't a federal official... if anyone knows if Adlai Stevenson attended Eisenhower's inauguration, let us know!
    Speaking of duties of office. Did any of you notice that the Virginia republicans used the inauguration on Martin Luther King's Day to push through legislation that they would otherwise not be able to pass that will allow them to steal more elections via gerrymandering. All because the tying NO vote was a seventy year old State Senator from Virgina who happened to be attending the ceremony. Talk about a depraved but of fucking sore losers. These loathsome pieces of shit deserve all the loss and failure coming their way.

    There is absolutely nothing honorable about the republican party anymore. Loathsome creatures going on about their 'precious'

    Ahh but I am off topic sorry... I forgot this is about a specific loathsome republican act not their general loathsomeness.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  17. #17
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Speaking of duties of office. Did any of you notice that the Virginia republicans used the inauguration on Martin Luther King's Day to push through legislation that they would otherwise not be able to pass that will allow them to steal more elections via gerrymandering. All because the tying NO vote was a seventy year old State Senator from Virgina who happened to be attending the ceremony. Talk about a depraved but of fucking sore losers. These loathsome pieces of shit deserve all the loss and failure coming their way.

    There is absolutely nothing honorable about the republican party anymore. Loathsome creatures going on about their 'precious'

    Ahh but I am off topic sorry... I forgot this is about a specific loathsome republican act not their general loathsomeness.
    getting off-topic requires being on-topic at some point... :P

    that's pretty awful, though. definitely deserving of its own thread.

  18. #18
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Speaking of duties of office. Did any of you notice that the Virginia republicans used the inauguration on Martin Luther King's Day to push through legislation that they would otherwise not be able to pass that will allow them to steal more elections via gerrymandering. All because the tying NO vote was a seventy year old State Senator from Virgina who happened to be attending the ceremony. Talk about a depraved but of fucking sore losers. These loathsome pieces of shit deserve all the loss and failure coming their way.

    There is absolutely nothing honorable about the republican party anymore. Loathsome creatures going on about their 'precious'

    Ahh but I am off topic sorry... I forgot this is about a specific loathsome republican act not their general loathsomeness.
    That's going to be increasingly the topic in the upcoming years, I predict, JH. There's already grumbling and grapevine that the primary strategy for Republican victory in 2016 involves redistricting more than changing their message or resonance with the public.

  19. #19
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    I did not clarify that I was getting off topic... as in progressing there ... i stated I was off topic as in starting there.

    I agree with you though about Mittens. For a different reason. I am thoroughly disgusted by the made up piece of shit and no longer desire to hear or see him. My business strategy class cited a study by Bain Capitol a week ago and I almost puked right there in the middle of class. (not really but I did smirk)
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  20. #20
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    That's going to be increasingly the topic in the upcoming years, I predict, JH. There's already grumbling and grapevine that the primary strategy for Republican victory in 2016 involves redistricting more than changing their message or resonance with the public.
    Oh yes they wanna steal what isnt theirs because they cant stay on top through honest means. That can only last so long however. They have lost the popular vote in five of the last six elections. Can NOT continue that way no matter how they skew things.

    Speaking of which I need to start paying taxes in Ohio again so I can vote there. Hell i may even need to run for office.

    Anyone good at being a campaign manager and hiding skeletons in closets....deeep in closets. ????
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  21. #21
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,586

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I don't know, it seems pretty DIVISIVE to me *snicker*

    I'm sure Chance would agree. He so abhors divisiveness...
    Yes, I would have thought that in the spirit of unity and good sportsmanship that Mitt and the wife would have made sure that they were in the spotlight too.

    By the way, where did the Bushes sit in the crowd?

  22. #22
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    By the way just so that it won't be in any way unclear to our resident CE&P Republicans-- I utterly don't care that Romney didn't show up.

    But, if the parties were reversed, this would definitely be controversy topic #1 right now about how unAmerican the Democratic candidate was about the inauguration.

  23. #23
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    By the way just so that it won't be in any way unclear to our resident CE&P Republicans-- I utterly don't care that Romney didn't show up.

    But, if the parties were reversed, this would definitely be controversy topic #1 right now about how unAmerican the Democratic candidate was about the inauguration.
    a President not attending the inauguration of his predecessor would be pretty big news regardless of party... I can't think of an instance where that would have ever occurred.

    do we have anyone on the forums old enough to remember if it was a scandal when Mondale didn't attend GHWB's inauguration?

  24. #24

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    you're talking about the tradition, as if it's nearly unprecedented that the loser didn't go to the inauguration ceremony when, in fact, pretty much every loser who wasn't a federal official skipped it.
    I dunno loki... I went back and re-read my posts and don't see anywhere where I said it was traditional for the loser to attend the winner's inauguration. Can you please show me where I said that? You're the one bringing up everyone else.


    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Speaking of duties of office. Did any of you notice that the Virginia republicans used the inauguration on Martin Luther King's Day to push through legislation that they would otherwise not be able to pass that will allow them to steal more elections via gerrymandering. All because the tying NO vote was a seventy year old State Senator from Virgina who happened to be attending the ceremony. Talk about a depraved but of fucking sore losers. These loathsome pieces of shit deserve all the loss and failure coming their way.

    There is absolutely nothing honorable about the republican party anymore. Loathsome creatures going on about their 'precious'

    Ahh but I am off topic sorry... I forgot this is about a specific loathsome republican act not their general loathsomeness.
    Thanks for bringing this up. I was going to start a thread on this very subject (republican gerrymandering) this afternoon but had to go visit the Dermy. We'll get a thread going about this.

  25. #25
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    I dunno loki... I went back and re-read my posts and don't see anywhere where I said it was traditional for the loser to attend the winner's inauguration. Can you please show me where I said that? You're the one bringing up everyone else.
    To prove he was such a sore loser, this is the first time since 1997 that a presidential runner-up didn't attend his opponent's inauguration ceremony.
    you seemed to be implying that it's in some way notable or newsworthy for Romney not to attend when, in fact, he's just doing what every other non-federal official has done after losing the Presidential election... him *going* to the inauguration would have been the newsworthy story, not staying home.

  26. #26

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    you seemed to be implying that it's in some way notable or newsworthy for Romney not to attend when, in fact, he's just doing what every other non-federal official has done after losing the Presidential election... him *going* to the inauguration would have been the newsworthy story, not staying home.
    Okay.... well I'm sorry if you misunderstood what my original post was all about.

    But continue on with comparisons from the past to prove your point if you wish.

  27. #27
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,711
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    ... if anyone knows if Adlai Stevenson attended Eisenhower's inauguration, let us know!
    I searched around the Internet and couldn’t find the answer regarding Stevenson, but thanks for sharing relevant information about other losing candidates in the past. It helps put things in perspective.

  28. #28
    JUB Addicts kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Do you mean the Mitt Romney who killed someone when he was head of Bain (except he wasn't...it was Lavine, an Obama bundler)?
    Or do you mean the Mitt Romney who wants to ban oral contraceptives (except he doesn't)?
    Or the Mitt Romney who wants to put black people back in chains (c.i.t.e.???)?

  29. #29
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Nah we mean the Mitt Romney who was so characteristic of the GOP that he was unimaginative and appeared to be controlled by strings in every lack luster response. You know kinda of like his party, wanting for original thought and inventive focus...

    In a word a "leader" not a drink of water.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  30. #30
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,923

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    Do you mean the Mitt Romney who killed someone when he was head of Bain (except he wasn't...it was Lavine, an Obama bundler)?
    Or do you mean the Mitt Romney who wants to ban oral contraceptives (except he doesn't)?
    Or the Mitt Romney who wants to put black people back in chains (c.i.t.e.???)?
    No, the Mitt Romney who signed a pledge to put discrimination against gays in the national Constitution ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  31. #31
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    Do you mean the Mitt Romney who killed someone when he was head of Bain (except he wasn't...it was Lavine, an Obama bundler)?
    Or do you mean the Mitt Romney who wants to ban oral contraceptives (except he doesn't)?
    Or the Mitt Romney who wants to put black people back in chains (c.i.t.e.???)?
    What? What are you talking about?

  32. #32
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    this is the essence of CE+P

    Loki cleaned Bob's clock

    early and often

    and Bob didn't know it

    karma is a bitch boys

  33. #33

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    this is the essence of CE+P

    Loki cleaned Bob's clock

    early and often

    and Bob didn't know it

    karma is a bitch boys
    loki didn't clean anyone's clock

    I C U can't comment on the topic

    only attack the messenger

    not the message

    but an nuanced attack

    you can't make this shit up

    CE+P

  34. #34
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,950
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    For comic relief.


    I think Sen. Dole was fighting prostate cancer. What was Mittens' excuse?
    He was fighting terminal compulsion to lie.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  35. #35
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Where's Mitt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    He was fighting terminal compulsion to lie.
    Or got stuck on the 2nd floor of his residential parking structure while the elevator attendant was off at a 47% rally.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.