JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3438394044 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2335
  1. #1901
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    Friendships and romances. JUB has it all :>...it's like a gay soap opera x_X. I say we all rent out a house in California, move in together, and see how long we last .
    Gay marriage isn't legal in California yet so we can't have people getting divorced and remarrying ad nauseum like Nikki and Victor. I say P-town for the location.

  2. #1902
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,253

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I also confess that the disappearance of the vent thread has me pretty bummed out and semi-thinking about killing my JUB account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I think about deleting too.


    Don't ANY of you DARE self-delete!

    I like all three of you. Take a break if you get the urge and come back refreshed after a few days.

  3. #1903
    reone
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by oakpope View Post
    I'd love that ! Wouldn't it be a gay whorehouse though ?

    PS : just think of all the different cooking there would be, influences from all around the world...I'll dream about it
    I don't think so . If everyone can just have a bit of self-control. The food and decor would probably both be amazing .

  4. #1904
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    Friendships and romances. JUB has it all :>...it's like a gay soap opera x_X. I say we all rent out a house in California, move in together, and see how long we last .
    It would get high ratings, that's for sure.

    And honestly, I do think that even though this place can be such a shit show sometimes...we all really do care about each other.

    I think that is sometimes the problem--we care too much.

  5. #1905
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Ugh: I have been saying this stupid phrase for at least 6 years. "The difference between sluts and whores is that sluts give 'it' away for free. Whores at least get paid."

    I'd much rather be a whore than a slut.

  6. #1906
    reone
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    It would get high ratings, that's for sure.

    And honestly, I do think that even though this place can be such a shit show sometimes...we all really do care about each other.

    I think that is sometimes the problem--we care too much.
    We'd never have to worry about ratings . I'm sure plenty would tune in to see our latest happenings. Whenever someone self-deletes they have to pack up and leave the house .

  7. #1907
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,253

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Also, in the interests of Corny's drive for a less combative forum, and in the spirit of the CoC rules, I will hereby open a Peace Summit for mediation between Razorzedge88 and JayHawk. I never enjoy it when I see two JUBbers whom I both like arguing.

    I won't be picking sides in this one. I want a handshake in front of the White House lawn between both of you.

  8. #1908
    reone
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Well if this reality show takes off we'll have to come up with much more creative ideas for settling a fight like this . Mud-fight, water-gun duel...trust fall .

  9. #1909
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    I'm trying to comprehend why I have a crush on a fellow JUBber...

  10. #1910
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    I have to confess that this is my impression of HT posting..... I wont name the players because I am sure for each of us the "bear" is different

    but at :17 is when a unsuspecting JUBber wanders into a HT thread..... then at 1:49 is where others come to the aid



    Or maybe Seventeen is when a troll pops into a HT thread to sling racist remarks and then well known posters continue the ensuing frenzy..... lol

    Interpretive arts.... thats me

    I forgot the guy in white is a Mod....
    Last edited by JayHawk; April 20th, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  11. #1911
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    ^I learned to play song in 7th grade band.

  12. #1912
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    Also, in the interests of Corny's drive for a less combative forum, and in the spirit of the CoC rules, I will hereby open a Peace Summit for mediation between Razorzedge88 and JayHawk. I never enjoy it when I see two JUBbers whom I both like arguing.

    I won't be picking sides in this one. I want a handshake in front of the White House lawn between both of you.
    Crikey!! I have missed a bit... I am willing to let go... I have many times with many JUBbers. I have in fact already let go. A pointless argument. I just think we all need to let go and move on. if a person doesnt like a poster, um, ignore them dont instigate them. If a poster doesn't like gif... label it no gifs.... O_O is it really all that hard?

    Thanks for lettin me know you likes me.... Thats always nice to hear.


    For those considering deleting due to a thread going away... hell they have disappeared in CEP since I arrived in 2006. Shit shows go away. It sucks too.

    BUT I wonder, do any of you ever go back to old conversations long ago? If so WHY? Isnt that behind you?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  13. #1913
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Eh, it's over for me at this point.

    I happened to learn something about Benderboy the other day that really, really, REALLY pissed me off, and I've really been on the warpath about it since then.

    I'm realizing I'm totally alone in the whole thing, so rather than piss on everyone's fun here, I'll just fuck off with my negative attitude. No sense in going on and on with it.

  14. #1914

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    ... if a person doesnt like a poster, um, ignore them dont instigate them...




    Yes
    .

  15. #1915
    reone
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Finishing up the series of Six Feet Under. I'm so in love with all of the characters. I'm going to be so sad to watch the last episode .

  16. #1916
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    ^ I loved that show, but I'll never watch it again. It was too emotionally..."draining" for me. Is this your first time watching the series?

    The finale was one of the best EVER.

  17. #1917
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,648

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    I learned today that I can't sing Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen because I get so choked up in happy feelings...

    But it was so awesome watching the pregame ceremony to the Red Sox game at Fenway that zero fucks were given
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  18. #1918
    reone
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    ^ I loved that show, but I'll never watch it again. It was too emotionally..."draining" for me. Is this your first time watching the series?

    The finale was one of the best EVER.
    It's a pretty emotional show. You get so invested in the characters that you get upset when they make mistakes or get pulled into bad situations. I just started the first episode of the last season. I need to finish it because it's been keeping me from my homework for the last two weeks . I hate that I get so attached to characters and stories like this, but I guess it's partly what drove me to study film in the first place.

    We should talk about the finale when I finish it. I'll need someone to whine to v_V.

  19. #1919
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    You know... looking back on some of the things I did while I was in college...I'm convinced I was a bit batshit insane--but somehow not too far gone.

    It's so funny how we change over the years, and look back on things we've done like wtf was I thinking?

  20. #1920
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    You know... looking back on some of the things I did while I was in college...I'm convinced I was a bit batshit insane--but somehow not too far gone.

    It's so funny how we change over the years, and look back on things we've done like wtf was I thinking?
    We call those either 'good times' or 'lessons learned' lol

    no regrets is the way to go
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  21. #1921

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    My confession is that I have had a crush on a JUBber for a very long time.

    He is very handsome, intelligent, funny, and sexy all at the same time. He has/is served our country bravely by being a military officer in the Navy. He is a well-traveled man, and he drives a big pickup truck.

    I wish he would notice me Who am I kidding. A chunky Indian bottom boi like me has no chance of being with a man like that.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  22. #1922
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    I confess I have several likes in a guy.... but I must also confess that self deprecating is the biggest turn off... I need a man in bed with me not a fairy princess...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  23. #1923
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,041
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    I have mixed feelings about the show "Weeds". On one hand, it can be hilariously funny...but the main character is just so beyond recovery and redeem-ability that it drives me crazy. Thankfully there are some hot guys in the show.

  24. #1924
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,435
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    Finishing up the series of Six Feet Under. I'm so in love with all of the characters. I'm going to be so sad to watch the last episode .
    It is my favorite TV Show....ever. You are gonna need alot of tissue for the finale...seriously...alot.

  25. #1925
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Johann, if you're reading/read this thread later, I need help with some dream interp. I'm kind of struggling with this one.

    I had this weird dream last night about my ex (first bf). I was going at it pretty hot and heavy with him, making out naked, and we were getting ready to really fuck. And then all of a sudden, he started whispering to me that he loved me. It was kind of awkward. I tried to ignore it, but I was thinking, "really dude? You broke up with me, and I've kind of been over you for a while." Nevertheless, I kept going XD, and I woke up shortly after.

    If it helps the context at all, I recently added him on FB, where he's pretty active, so I've been seeing pics of him a lot. I actually saw one yesterday that made me think, "damn, I still really want to bang him." (And we've both told each other we'd still enjoy a hook-up if the opportunity came up)

    Puppydog, this one's too easy. You already know the answer.

    @the BB/Scot thing: It may have seemed minor to you whether or not he was an actual Scot, but in fact, it was central to the decision to let him stay.

    His really being a Scot led the moderators to the decision that "he was who he said he was", and wasn't a completely made-up person like Andreus was.

    This realization directly led to the decision on the part of the Mods to let him stay.

  26. #1926
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Eh, the forum has been in disarray for quite some time, and the sock puppets the moderators obviously allow are pretty damn annoying. I won't be renewing my VIP status next month, that's for sure. Outright delete my account/quit posting? Probably not, as I like to post in waves then walk away from any forum only to return months later.
    I am planning to join the VIPs.

    The thing I don't feel comfortable about is the payment process. I may end up sending them a money order.

  27. #1927
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,877

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    I confess that last night, after being fucked, I looked very much forward to sucking a cock flavored by my own shit.
    Disappointingly, it only tasted of lube.
    Last edited by Harke the Boeotarch; April 21st, 2013 at 04:05 AM.

  28. #1928
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    ^Ugh!

    gross

  29. #1929
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,877

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ^Ugh!

    gross
    Now that you mention it, I also enjoy deepthroating until I puke and then redrinking/eating the vomit.
    You just know a cock is good when you get another chance to taste the dinner you had a few hours ago.
    Last edited by Harke the Boeotarch; April 21st, 2013 at 04:36 AM.

  30. #1930
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    I confess that as supportive as I am to my friend's face, I'm secretly think that even if he does realize his dream and join the armed services, he's going to drop out a day into bootcamp.

    I'd never say this to his face, but I think he's so in love with the "idea" of joining the military that he can't see how mentally incapable he is for it... but maybe he'll prove me wrong.

  31. #1931
    MysteryLovesCompany
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Eh, it's over for me at this point.

    I happened to learn something about Benderboy the other day that really, really, REALLY pissed me off, and I've really been on the warpath about it since then.

    I'm realizing I'm totally alone in the whole thing, so rather than piss on everyone's fun here, I'll just fuck off with my negative attitude. No sense in going on and on with it.
    You are not alone though. Almost everything I know about the subject has come from various other people around here, so he can think that he's fooling us all he wants, but most people already know.

  32. #1932
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    I am planning to join the VIPs.

    The thing I don't feel comfortable about is the payment process. I may end up sending them a money order.
    After sleeping on it, I have changed my mind.

    Most of the moderators are good people, but one of them openly and egregiously abuses his power. I have heard other people say the same thing.

    To hell with it.

  33. #1933
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I confess that as supportive as I am to my friend's face, I'm secretly think that even if he does realize his dream and join the armed services, he's going to drop out a day into bootcamp.

    I'd never say this to his face, but I think he's so in love with the "idea" of joining the military that he can't see how mentally incapable he is for it... but maybe he'll prove me wrong.
    I will confess that many of the best folks I have ever worked with had mentalities that seemed incompatible with military service. It would seem after you drink the cool-aid then a dogged sense of never stand down is a worthwhile characteristic.

    But i dunno your friend so i have no idea....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  34. #1934
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I will confess that many of the best folks I have ever worked with had mentalities that seemed incompatible with military service. It would seem after you drink the cool-aid then a dogged sense of never stand down is a worthwhile characteristic.

    But i dunno your friend so i have no idea....
    maybe! I really do wish him nothing but the best.

    but as far as I can tell, he has little-to-no drive, hates authority (unless he's the one giving orders), and quits nearly everything very quickly in the face of difficulties.

  35. #1935
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    maybe! I really do wish him nothing but the best.

    but as far as I can tell, he has little-to-no drive, hates authority (unless he's the one giving orders), and quits nearly everything very quickly in the face of difficulties.
    Sounds perfect. Rebels make the best in a authoritarian environment... we also don't let you fail... or rather make failing so painful that not failing is a better option and then folks actually like it. I hope the best for him as well. Sometimes folks see that in themselves but dont know how to change it and so they willingly accept authority to get to their goals.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  36. #1936
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    After sleeping on it, I have changed my mind.

    Most of the moderators are good people, but one of them openly and egregiously abuses his power. I have heard other people say the same thing.

    To hell with it.
    I just don't think it's a community worth supporting anymore, that's all.
    blacksyringe

  37. #1937
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    It was an amusing day today. After doing my side jobs, I met up with my corporate companion buddy and had a mini psych session with him. He is on a 6-month stint in Boston to oversee the transition and training and he's married with wife and 2 sons. I talked about feelings of homesickness and missing his family while away and how it impacts his psyche. He said the hardest thing about traveling and being a manager is not the travel portion due to technology but how his work is his life and that family is just a small bonus. His wife has threatened to divorce him a few times when he is away for a long time like now but after the first threat, he knows she wouldn't get shit from him. He says he's been faithful and I believe him.

    I think the most glaring admission he said was how he basically has no friends and that "work buddies" are the closest thing he will ever have to friends. "The hardest life decision you will make is friends or money because you can't have both." That is something I have been thinking about a lot since I talked to him.

  38. #1938
    MysteryLovesCompany
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    I confess that I am willingly watching The Hobbit, alone. It's not the first time I've seen it either.

  39. #1939
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,648

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryLovesCompany View Post
    I confess that I am willingly watching The Hobbit, alone. It's not the first time I've seen it either.
    If my brother didn't have my DVD copy, that's exactly what I'd be doing right now!
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  40. #1940
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    It was an amusing day today. After doing my side jobs, I met up with my corporate companion buddy and had a mini psych session with him. He is on a 6-month stint in Boston to oversee the transition and training and he's married with wife and 2 sons. I talked about feelings of homesickness and missing his family while away and how it impacts his psyche. He said the hardest thing about traveling and being a manager is not the travel portion due to technology but how his work is his life and that family is just a small bonus. His wife has threatened to divorce him a few times when he is away for a long time like now but after the first threat, he knows she wouldn't get shit from him. He says he's been faithful and I believe him.

    I think the most glaring admission he said was how he basically has no friends and that "work buddies" are the closest thing he will ever have to friends. "The hardest life decision you will make is friends or money because you can't have both." That is something I have been thinking about a lot since I talked to him.
    my 1%-er ex used to make that argument and it always sounded like bullshit to me.

    maybe it requires some sacrifice (say, giving up your personal time for your family, or settling to be a 5%'er instead of a 1%) but if friends or family are a priority in your life, you'll make the time for them; being rich doesn't require having a job that keeps you on the road 50 weeks/year.

  41. #1941
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    my 1%-er ex used to make that argument and it always sounded like bullshit to me.

    maybe it requires some sacrifice (say, giving up your personal time for your family, or settling to be a 5%'er instead of a 1%) but if friends or family are a priority in your life, you'll make the time for them; being rich doesn't require having a job that keeps you on the road 50 weeks/year.
    There is a whole influx of problems associated with traveling for work and with that, it becomes extremely difficult to have long-term friends. There is very little denial in that aspect. My "corporate companion" [this 'work term' is not growing on me at all], still maintains a family albeit strained because he is gone atm for 6+ months from his family. I have seen him converse with his wife over skype and she is a superficial bitch albeit attractive but I won't disclose that to him.

    I will counter Loki with, is it any different for a military family whose spouse is gone for long periods of time while on duty?

  42. #1942
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    ^I remember that man very well, Loki. I remember that he openly mocked the strangers at the 99%=er rally.

    I also remember thinking,"If he treats complete strangers that way, how will he treat Loki?"

    You are lucky that you dumped him, Loki. He seems to fit the profile of a sociopath, like so very many in that class.

  43. #1943
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ^I remember that man very well, Loki. I remember that he openly mocked the strangers at the 99%=er rally.

    I also remember thinking,"If he treats complete strangers that way, how will he treat Loki?"

    You are lucky that you dumped him, Loki. He seems to fit the profile of a sociopath, like so very many in that class.
    While the whole "Occupy Wall St." rallies were going on, I had to keep mum over them because I did work for "Wall St." at the time. I somewhat sympathized with their cause until I realized it was a bunch of liberal arts students disgruntled because they couldn't get a job in basket weaving. I will go directly to blame the guidance councilor who said that a Philosophy major makes boatloads of money.

  44. #1944
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    I will counter Loki with, is it any different for a military family whose spouse is gone for long periods of time while on duty?
    I'd probably say that if maintaining a family is that important, give serious thought to put it on hold until after your service is done... or make sure your partner is aware of the sacrifice that you're going to be asking of them.

    but at least (generally speaking), serving a tour of duty is more temporary than having an entire career based around travel (and outside of combat duties, at least military members can typically take their families with them if they have to permanently relocate)

  45. #1945
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    ^I agree too and I would make sure my spouse [if I had one] would know that I was going for 6 months at will. If I actually did travel for work as a contractual obligation, I would make said significant other aware of my job's demands. I just think his wife struggles to control her two sons that are now 14 and 12 and coming into the "teens" and you know how teen boys get with "shooting their DNA" everywhere.

    Game of Thrones time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

  46. #1946
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ^I remember that man very well, Loki. I remember that he openly mocked the strangers at the 99%=er rally.

    I also remember thinking,"If he treats complete strangers that way, how will he treat Loki?"

    You are lucky that you dumped him, Loki. He seems to fit the profile of a sociopath, like so very many in that class.
    he wasn't that bad... he was just incapable/unwilling to make room in his life for a relationship and I got tired of waiting around hoping he'd change.

    I'm a pretty low maintenance guy and I understood that his job required working a lot of hours every week, but when you can't carve out a window in your schedule for your boyfriend to come over, cook you dinner, and give you a blowjob/massage before bed, something is really fucked up with your priorities.

  47. #1947
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,318

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryLovesCompany View Post
    I confess that I am willingly watching The Hobbit, alone. It's not the first time I've seen it either.
    I've never seen The Hobbit, so please educate me. Why is watching this movie something that would "surprise others or damage your reputation" or something to be embarrassed about?

    I'm still bummed out about Huntneo leaving, so I'm trying to cheer myself up by listening to upbeat music.

  48. #1948
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    he wasn't that bad... he was just incapable/unwilling to make room in his life for a relationship and I got tired of waiting around hoping he'd change.

    I'm a pretty low maintenance guy and I understood that his job required working a lot of hours every week, but when you can't carve out a window in your schedule for your boyfriend to come over, cook you dinner, and give you a blowjob/massage before bed, something is really fucked up with your priorities.
    At least at the end of the day, according to my "corporate companion" [that alliteration is making me have a disdain for them], he at least will make time to talk to his children and wife each day if they want to; not to mention the ability to text problems makes it a tad easier. Again, technology has saved and severed several relationships.

    Try saying that alliteration 10x: "severed several". LOL now I love them again!

  49. #1949

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Axxess View Post
    I've never seen The Hobbit, so please educate me. Why is watching this movie something that would "surprise others or damage your reputation" or something to be embarrassed about?

    I'm still bummed out about Huntneo leaving, so I'm trying to cheer myself up by listening to upbeat music.
    It's part of the whole "Lord of the Rings" saga based on JRR Tolkien' s books... something that's stereotyped as very nerdy, and nearly assumed Dungeons and Dragons is also played.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  50. #1950
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: The Official Unofficial Provisional Impromptu 2013 Confessions thread

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    he wasn't that bad... he was just incapable/unwilling to make room in his life for a relationship and I got tired of waiting around hoping he'd change.

    I'm a pretty low maintenance guy and I understood that his job required working a lot of hours every week, but when you can't carve out a window in your schedule for your boyfriend to come over, cook you dinner, and give you a blowjob/massage before bed, something is really fucked up with your priorities.
    He didn't care about you, Loki, except as a piece of meat.

    I would venture to guess that he doesn't care about anybody but himself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.