JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,923

    Code of Conduct

    Not another one!!!!

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21153006

    A Texas college is in 'lockdown' amid reports of a shooter on campus in north Harris county in the Houston area.

    The local newspaper is reporting that up to three people may have been wounded.


    When will those anti gun control morons get that more guns are not the answer?

  2. #2
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    173,574

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Of course more guns are the answer. Arm the kids so they can fire back.

  3. #3
    Canuck rhymes with f*ck
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,880
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    Of course more guns are the answer. Arm the kids so they can fire back.
    Unfortunately, I doubt that they will ever get that the kids can't fire back if they're dead or they don't know where the shooter is. All the guns in the world won't help them then.

  4. #4
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    I'm so glad all the gun nuts ran out to spastically stock up on guns and semiautomatics when Obama was re-elected.

    More afraid of a black leader than their own mentally ill teenagers. Priorities. America.

  5. #5
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    173,574

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Unfortunately, I doubt that they will ever get that the kids can't fire back if they're dead or they don't know where the shooter is. All the guns in the world won't help them then.
    Those trifles never seemed to hold John Wayne back.

  6. #6
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    37,064
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    If they have an armed guard on the school premises, I say make him legally responsible for any deaths he can't prevent.

    This is the same logic that the Italian courts applied to the scientist who couldn't predict earthquakes properly.

    Negligence is key. Collateral damage is not an excuse.

    Then see what the uptake is for such a school placement.

    Bite me.


  7. #7
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    173,574

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    This is the same logic that the Italian courts applied to the scientist who couldn't predict earthquakes properly.
    Oh, come off it star-warrior. Since when did any Italian court of law ever employ logic?

  8. #8
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by unloadonme View Post
    Oh, come off it star-warrior. Since when did any Italian court of law ever employ logic?
    I resent that comment, i love pasta.



    That kind of logic? :P

  9. #9
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchymo View Post
    I resent that comment, i love pasta.



    That kind of logic? :P
    Monkey apple carburetor therefore your argument is invalid.

  10. #10
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Monkey apple carburetor therefore your argument is invalid.
    Does not!!! As sure as Pisa leans!

  11. #11
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchymo View Post
    Does not!!! As sure as Pisa leans!
    I prefer to think of it as Italy having a semi when I look at it.

  12. #12
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    37,064
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Pisa in the rear



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	400021_219154731553520_1675885137_n.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	921374


  13. #13
    JUB Addict secondmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,244

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeicsDom View Post
    When will those anti gun control morons get that more guns are not the answer?
    When will the britts start minding their own fucking business?

  14. #14
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by secondmonkey View Post
    When will the britts start minding their own fucking business?
    When americans start spelling english words properly. So shall we carry on??

  15. #15
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,840
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    My cousin goes there. I called her as soon as I heard. She said school was on lockdown.

  16. #16
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,900

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Not another one!!!!

    No, see, that's another college or a movie theater or nightly downtown Detroit,Chicago,L.A., or whatever. American's only pay attention if the victims are 10 years old and under, white and not poor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.