JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 130
  1. #51
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Leaders LEAD
    And Haters hate.


    Now that you (and I) have outlined what you and Barrack Obama will be doing during his second term can we move on?

    lol
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  2. #52
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Kerrville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,990

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Hirohito was too ??? as was George

    Another off - topic post.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  3. #53
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Kerrville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,990

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Let's see, the WSJ is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Ya know those Faux Snooze people.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsCorp

    The company is controlled by Rupert Murdoch and his family members.
    unlike progressive crazies who attack republicans personally
    But more like chanc1 attacking the 80% here. Constantly with every post.

    Contemptible partisanship, I like that. That explains much of what is going on in DC.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  4. #54
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    And Haters hate.


    Now that you (and I) have outlined what you and Barrack Obama will be doing during his second term can we move on?

    lol
    I love "haters"

    Half the country "hates" Obama I guess

    Try to stay real

    As for the Pres - his scorched earth approach is a loser

    For all

    Oh is that hateful ?

  5. #55
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    Another off - topic post.
    Me and chrisrobin were playing

    Ok ?

    Are u still lying about me quoting brietbart ?

    Yep

    And play some

  6. #56
    Halleluja! chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    I couldn't agree more!
    Republican Speaker of the House Majority Leader Bohner, Boner and Republican Senate Minority Leader McConnell are about as contemptable as they come.


    Do either of these guys really look contemptible?

  7. #57
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    I love "haters"

    Half the country "hates" Obama I guess

    Try to stay real

    As for the Pres - his scorched earth approach is a loser

    For all

    Oh is that hateful ?
    It is the same tone deaf ignorance that has cost the republican party the vast majority of their support. It is why the party as a whole stands at 26% approval.

    It is also why intelligent conservatives like Joe Scarborough and Colin Powell no longer stand with the party of failure.

    I guess our JUBbernauts are juggernauts of republican failure because you guys are unshakably partisan.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  8. #58
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    It is the same tone deaf ignorance that has cost the republican party the vast majority of their support. It is why the party as a whole stands at 26% approval.

    It is also why intelligent conservatives like Joe Scarborough and Colin Powell no longer stand with the party of failure.

    I guess our JUBbernauts are juggernauts of republican failure because you guys are unshakably partisan.
    Have u seen Joe S lately ? Why are you telling half the story ?

    The other half being that Obama's governing style sucks eggs

    You should have that checked

    the hearing problem

  9. #59
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Have u seen Joe S lately ? Why are you telling half the story ?

    The other half being that Obama's governing style sucks eggs

    You should have that checked

    the hearing problem
    I watched this morning and most mornings. He states OVER and OVER and OVER that he would find it hard to be a part of the republican party. The difference between the two of you in your criticism is he is usually on point with a topic and doesn't merely attribute losing an argument to the obamallegiance. He actually grasp the heart of an issue and points out regularly how inadequate republican views on the subject are in the public while in private they admit easily the things we are all saying. Yet, just like your posting, the party is held hostage by wackos and tin foil hat conspiracy theories like Benghazi. I guess the republicans can learn of their ignorance because there is not a Algeria-gate (yet) but give them time and republicans will tie Obama to some Kenyan based Muslim hate of america that is at the heart of Obama and therefore had those hostages killed.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #60
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I watched this morning and most mornings. He states OVER and OVER and OVER that he would find it hard to be a part of the republican party. The difference between the two of you in your criticism is he is usually on point with a topic and doesn't merely attribute losing an argument to the obamallegiance. He actually grasp the heart of an issue and points out regularly how inadequate republican views on the subject are in the public while in private they admit easily the things we are all saying. Yet, just like your posting, the party is held hostage by wackos and tin foil hat conspiracy theories like Benghazi. I guess the republicans can learn of their ignorance because there is not a Algeria-gate (yet) but give them time and republicans will tie Obama to some Kenyan based Muslim hate of america that is at the heart of Obama and therefore had those hostages killed.
    no he doesn't

    he says that the current direction of the party is messed up - and most reasonable people agree

    he believes in the principles and many of the current participants - in conservatism

    so again your narrative is either wrong or willfully misleading

    as for the diff between joe and me - that's irrelevant

    as for your commentary about my posting i could give a shit as you've proven yourself to be a liar

    and your rareboy like hatred refrain is pretty sad shit

  11. #61
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Have u seen Joe S lately ? Why are you telling half the story ?

    The other half being that Obama's governing style sucks eggs

    You should have that checked

    the hearing problem
    You could say any President who has faced 270 filibusters "sucks at governing."

    It wouldn't be accurate, but you could say it.

  12. #62

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    First of all -- Obama's popularity rating is at 50% -- the lowest ranking of any second term President in the January after the Presidential election in recent history. Please don't try to rewrite history.

    http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/ba...-approval.aspx

    The article that Chance quoted gives direct quotes from President Obama in the days before his second Inauguration -- she points out that past Presidents have used this time to focus to well being, good feeling, and fellowship. Obama has done otherwise he used the time to be very aggressive to those people who don't agree with him.

    I've read several articles about Obama plans to destroy the republican party, dividing it in half by the 2014 election. Why not lead instead.

    Another huge lie mentioned often on CEP -- Sen. McConnell's quote about wanting Obama to be a one-term President was made on October 23, 2010 right before the off-year election and 2 years after Obama was elected President.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...83bf_blog.html

    If you're a fair person -- compare the remarks made by Obama quoted in the Noonan article with the interview McConnell gave the National Journal in October, 2010.

    McConnell also said in the article --
    I don’t want the president to fail; I want him to change
    Obama was still misquoting McConnell in 2012.

    “When I first came into office, the head of the Senate Republicans said, ‘my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.’ Now, after the election, either he will have succeeded in that goal or he will have failed at that goal.”
    — President Obama, interview on CBS’ “60 Minutes,” recorded on Sept. 12, 2012, and aired on Sept. 23
    I think Peggy paints a very good image of the President in her article and his distain for people he doesn't like.

  13. #63
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    50% of a sitting President > 100% of someone who couldn't win an election.

  14. #64

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    50% of a sitting President > 100% of someone who couldn't win an election.
    He still has the lowest popularity of any re-elected President in recent US history -- a fact you cannot dispute.

  15. #65
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    He still has the lowest popularity of any re-elected President in recent US history -- a fact you cannot dispute.
    And Republicans lost the popular vote in 5 of the past 6 elections.

    So what's your point?

  16. #66
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,282

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Peggy Noonan? You mean the yapping head who whored her (LOOK AWAY CHANCE) CUNT out to the Bush admin? WMD Noonan? Noonan of the many ridiculous opinions (I'd say prevarications but that would make someone's head explode) Peggy of the war on reality, peggy of the don't-look-at-my-record-of-ridiculous-mistaken-positions-taken-because-I-was-riding Cheney's cock at the time Noonan?

    Why the fuck do we care what she has to say about anything?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  17. #67

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    No it's not. You're quite mistaken.

    I think historical revisionism is evident here.
    READ!!!!

    http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/ba...-approval.aspx

  18. #68
    JUB Addict gewhite3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kissimmee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,158

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    On inauguration night four years ago, pollster Frank Luntz organized a strategy session for leading Republicans at the Caucus Room, a steakhouse in downtown D.C. The widely reported dinner has become the creation myth of the Obama opposition, in which Luntz, former speaker Newt Gingrich, Reps. Eric Cantor (Va.), Paul Ryan (Wis.) and other leading Republican lawmakers from both chambers plotted how to confront the president. The Republicans giddily came away from the four-hour dinner with a plan to weaken Obama through blanket opposition. Also on their to-do list: wresting control of the House and Senate from Democrats and defeating Obama in 2012.
    The plan to defeat Obama started around the time of his first inauguration:

    http://www.vanityfair.com/online/wol...e-Constipation

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...712_story.html

    I've included 2 links that basically say the same thing, but the quote I posted is from the Washington Post article. The Republicans have been complete jerks towards him since day one, and I hope he treats them like the dirt they are for the rest of his term. What comes around goes around. They sure can dish it out but cry like babies when it's their turn to suck it up.
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!!!

  19. #69

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Peggy Noonan? You mean the yapping head who whored her (LOOK AWAY CHANCE) CUNT out to the Bush admin? WMD Noonan? Noonan of the many ridiculous opinions (I'd say prevarications but that would make someone's head explode) Peggy of the war on reality, peggy of the don't-look-at-my-record-of-ridiculous-mistaken-positions-taken-because-I-was-riding Cheney's cock at the time Noonan?

    Why the fuck do we care what she has to say about anything?
    No reason to respond with name calling and using vulgar words. It's not the focus of the thread and makes you look small.

  20. #70
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    I think the point is that Obama is a bad, bad, bad man and President.

    But I return to what I said before.

    50% of a sitting President > 100% of someone who couldn't get elected.

  21. #71
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Another huge lie mentioned often on CEP -- Sen. McConnell's quote about wanting Obama to be a one-term President was made on October 23, 2010 right before the off-year election and 2 years after Obama was elected President.
    The sentiment was there when he was elected. Go ahead and find where Republican Senator Jim DeMint from South Carolina made his Waterloo comment. Get back to me when you find it, keeping in mind President Obama didn't start office until January 20, 2009.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Springer View Post
    I've read several articles about Obama plans to destroy the republican party, dividing it in half by the 2014 election. Why not lead instead.
    Can you link to any of these articles? Are they merely opinion pieces or do they have actual quotes from the President? I think instead, the Republican Party is dividing itself in two and the President is just sitting back and watching it happen.

    The other points have been well addressed by others.

  22. #72
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    And EVEN if he does, he is still your president and will be so for the next 4 years. Bummer...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  23. #73
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Four more years.

  24. #74
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,282

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    No reason to respond with name calling and using vulgar words. It's not the focus of the thread and makes you look small.
    I like vulgar words - pull your panties out of your asscrack, you're chafing. I believe the OP is ALL Peggy Noonan. You might be less confused about that if you would, you know:

    READ

    Why do I care what you think about me? LOL Poor Jack, so unappreciated.

    I'll be nicer to her the moment she resurrects all the people who died in the war she shilled for.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  25. #75

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    I'd say a backhoe was needed to dig your panties out of your ass crack.


  26. #76
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,282

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    No reason to respond with name calling and using vulgar words. It's not the focus of the thread and makes you look small.

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  27. #77
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    First of all -- Obama's popularity rating is at 50% -- the lowest ranking of any second term President in the January after the Presidential election in recent history. Please don't try to rewrite history.

    http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/ba...-approval.aspx

    The article that Chance quoted gives direct quotes from President Obama in the days before his second Inauguration -- she points out that past Presidents have used this time to focus to well being, good feeling, and fellowship. Obama has done otherwise he used the time to be very aggressive to those people who don't agree with him.

    I've read several articles about Obama plans to destroy the republican party, dividing it in half by the 2014 election. Why not lead instead.

    Another huge lie mentioned often on CEP -- Sen. McConnell's quote about wanting Obama to be a one-term President was made on October 23, 2010 right before the off-year election and 2 years after Obama was elected President.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...83bf_blog.html

    If you're a fair person -- compare the remarks made by Obama quoted in the Noonan article with the interview McConnell gave the National Journal in October, 2010.

    McConnell also said in the article --

    Obama was still misquoting McConnell in 2012.



    I think Peggy paints a very good image of the President in her article and his distain for people he doesn't like.
    Jack,

    I hope you enjoyed your time away - perhaps a second voice will convince the lovelorn to open their minds and at least read the piece before the standard responses - you know we found this week evidence of responses w/o reading - imagine

    you presented peggy's case very well - she simply outlines his words and actions in recent times - it's pretty basic stuff

    he's being a hard ass and painting the repubs as enemies to the american people - not the time or the tone that's befitting of the office or the man

    thanks jack

  28. #78

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    I see the right wingers are busy patting each other on the back.

  29. #79

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Jack,

    I hope you enjoyed your time away - perhaps a second voice will convince the lovelorn to open their minds and at least read the piece before the standard responses - you know we found this week evidence of responses w/o reading - imagine

    you presented peggy's case very well - she simply outlines his words and actions in recent times - it's pretty basic stuff

    he's being a hard ass and painting the repubs as enemies to the american people - not the time or the tone that's befitting of the office or the man

    thanks jack
    I had a very pleasant time away from CEP. You've done a great job pointing out Noonan's premise about the hostility of the President towards people who don't agree with him.

    Too bad it was met with hostility from the 85% here on CEP.

    No open or fair minds among the 85%.

  30. #80

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I had a very pleasant time away from CEP. You've done a great job pointing out Noonan's premise about the hostility of the President towards people who don't agree with him.

    Too bad it was met with hostility from the 85% here on CEP.

    No open or fair minds among the 85%.
    Too bad it was met with hostility acceptance from the 15% here on CEP

    No open or fair minds among the 15%.

    Keep giving each others blow jobs, fellows.

  31. #81
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    I see the right wingers are busy patting each other on the back.
    are you jealous Bob ? how was your day ? did u yell on your porch at any walmart shoppers today?

    as for jack - he's good peeps - as u know deep down

    and i thought his overview of the argument was swell

    i'm guessing u didn't care for it

    peggy is concerned that at this critical time, a president more interested in uniting vs. dividing would serve the country better

    i'm sure u agree

  32. #82
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    perhaps a second voice will convince the lovelorn to open their minds and at least read the piece before the standard responses
    Yes, because you are such shining examples of open minds, and it was just that only one of you was posting, but now that there's - gasp - TWO of you, minds will change with momentous results!

    Are you done giving each other the Dutch Rudder btw? It's a little embarrassing to watch.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  33. #83
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    peggy is concerned that at this critical time, a president more interested in uniting vs. dividing would serve the country better
    Sadly, neither yours, nor Peggy's concerns were taken into account by the American people, and you are both stuck with this evil, divisive, gay-loving Kenyan Muslim from Hell. For - wait for it - four more years!
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  34. #84
    In Loving Memory palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Jack Springer and Chance1: a veritable lovefest.

  35. #85
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,282

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Evidently Chance has swallowed ....something.

    Peggy is interested in resurrecting herself from irrelevance.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  36. #86

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Sadly, neither yours, nor Peggy's concerns were taken into account by the American people, and you are both stuck with this evil, divisive, gay-loving Kenyan Muslim from Hell. For - wait for it - four more years!
    FOUR MORE YEARS of President Obama and you can sleep well tonight knowing unhealthy loudmouth Chris Christie will never be President. The Koch brothers will spend a couple hundred million trying to install him in office but they'll be throwing their money down the drain like they did when they tried to buy the Presidency / VP for Loser Romney and his lap dog Lyin' brown noser Ryan.

  37. #87
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Today is OBVIOUSLY nothing but an extended temper tantrum left over from the election and determined to throw as much muck and unhappiness as possible today, so, since no actual discussion is going on anywhere:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dealwithit.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	920976

  38. #88
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Evidently Chance has swallowed ....something.

    Peggy is interested in resurrecting herself from irrelevance.
    my swallowing not withstanding

    peggy is doing pretty damn well - check it - columnist for wsj - syndicated columnist - guest on cable news sun programs

    please at least do a little homework before throwing rocks at her under false pretense

    think jack nicholson - tom cruise - flight logs

    back to topic:
    obama is a meanie

  39. #89

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Sadly, neither yours, nor Peggy's concerns were taken into account by the American people, and you are both stuck with this evil, divisive, gay-loving Kenyan Muslim from Hell. For - wait for it - four more years!
    Why not talk about the article instead of all the nasty hate stuff.

    Why continually bring up stuff that people don't believe -- no one here thinks that Obama is a Muslim. I'm sorry you can't accept that his father came from a foreign country. I think Obama embraces his Kenyan heritage -- I embrace my heritage.

    Focus on the subject of the thread -- or keep your big mouth shut.

  40. #90
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,282

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    my swallowing not withstanding

    peggy is doing pretty damn well - check it - columnist for wsj - syndicated columnist - guest on cable news sun programs

    please at least do a little homework before throwing rocks at her under false pretense

    think jack nicholson - tom cruise - flight logs

    back to topic:
    obama is a meanie
    Suck it.

    The only people who listen to Noonen are the lunatic right.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  41. #91
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Suck it.

    The only people who listen to Noonen are the lunatic right.
    thanks for exposing what we already know

    about YOU

    Peggy is reasoned and actually often complementary about Pres. Obama

    unlike most all of her progressive counterparts

    YOU embrace hostility

    which explains your dismissal and depiction

    such a shame cuz ur swell otherwise

  42. #92

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Suck it.

    The only people who listen to Noonen are the lunatic right.
    Thanks for proving a big point -- you only listen to people you agree with.

  43. #93
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,282

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Peggy remains a right wing shill no matter how much shit you toss my way.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Thanks for proving a big point -- you only listen to people you agree with.
    Strange, I CAN still hear you!
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  44. #94

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    You are most welcome to put me on hide -- but that would only further prove that you only listen to things you agree with.

    Dilemma, huh

  45. #95
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    You are most welcome to put me on hide -- but that would only further prove that you only listen to things you agree with.

    Dilemma, huh
    Jack really.. you shouldn't be pointing fingers at people with claims like "you only listen to people you agree with."

    No one here can even remember a time you adopted any stance, position, outrage or anything else that Fox or a right wing blog didn't tell you to.

    At least Chance gets creative with inventing outrage over nothings that not even Fox News thought up.

  46. #96
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,282

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Dilemma? I like to laugh at your silliness.

    ...refrain from Jack...

    "you only listen to things you agree with (pout)." Juvenile attempt to avoid the fact that Peggy is a right wing shill.

    ...refrain from Jack...

    OF COURSE I listen to Peggy, just like I listen to you! Then I have a good laugh and dismiss. Why would I start agreeing with things I don't agree with? It would be utterly stupid to suggest I do otherwise.

    ...refrain from Jack...

    ARE you that stupid? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ...refrain from Jack...

    There - we've had that conversation, let's move on to what Chance may or may not be swallowing.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  47. #97
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    This thread is a prime example of why I don't post here regularly anymore. Just reading through it makes my skin itch.

    Blecch.

    (and cue Chance with something nasty to say in three, two....)

  48. #98
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Why not talk about the article instead of all the nasty hate stuff.

    Why continually bring up stuff that people don't believe -- no one here thinks that Obama is a Muslim. I'm sorry you can't accept that his father came from a foreign country. I think Obama embraces his Kenyan heritage -- I embrace my heritage.

    Focus on the subject of the thread -- or keep your big mouth shut.
    I already did talk about the article, on page one. I suggest reading the entire topic before you respond -- or keep your big mouth shut.

    Oh, and don't mistake irony and gloating for hate. [text removed by moderator]
    Last edited by CTF; January 21st, 2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: direct personal commentary
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  49. #99

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Perhaps it is a good time to ponder FDR's words about the business class and the Republicans right before his second term. It seems to me President Obama is taking his cues from FDR. Not a bad president to emulate.





  50. #100

    Re: President Obama's "Governing Style" - HOSTILITY

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    She's a neo-con and I don't care for "I like his one policy stance but... he's in general an asshole"... yeah, that's real "complimentary". Peggy is nothing more than a right wing hack that doesn't have any credibility.
    You're missing the fact that Obama said the nasty things about republicans and the people who don't agree with him -- take Noonan's words out of the equation.

    What do you have to say about what Obama said?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.