JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 130
  1. #1
    JUB Addict Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,237

    Code of Conduct

    What's so great about cats?

    They don't contribute to society in any way except to kill mouses, and some of them can't bother themselves from playing with yarn to even do that. If you were being murdered, they'd yawn, lick themselves and just watch like it was a regular day at the store. They're lazy and only eat and sleep, and on top of that they think they're hot shit just because they're more elegant than dogs. They aren't loyal and if you let them outside, they will leave for days sometimes, sleeping around with all sorts of other slutty stray cats, impregnating them without any regard for the children, then return expecting to be fed and catered to.

    Many of them are mean and stuck up. My aunts cat was evil, and any time I'd fall asleep and it had access to my room, it would sit on my head or rub up against my face. Horrible way to be woken up.

    I think the only advantage of having a cat over a dog is that they're less of a commitment. So yeah, in conclusion, cats suck.



































    Discuss.

  2. #2
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Sultan's never owned a cat.

    /thread

  3. #3
    Kien
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Cotton will not be amused

  4. #4
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    Many of them are mean and stuck up.
    They're just misunderstood. :/


  5. #5
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Cats are alright... but they don't seem to get along with me. I'm more of a dog person.

  6. #6
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Methinks I detect pussy rage.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict Taz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,913
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    They don't contribute to society in any way
    I lost my breath laughing at this.

    So the measure of a good pet is how much they contribute to society?

    Better tell my dogs to do a bit more charity work hahaha
    You show courage the brave dream of

    Gallop on my old warhorse

  8. #8
    Sex God youfiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Cloud
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    974

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Cats are the lazy person's pet. I hear all the time from cat lovers how they think that cats are better than dogs for the simple fact that they are independant. Well, in that case, I take it as though they don't even like it. For me, if I like something, I want to play with it or use it. It's like saying that you just want your kids to leave you alone and live their own life, what's the point in having kids?

  9. #9
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Cats are alright... but they don't seem to get along with me. I'm more of a dog person.
    Most of them are very picky and cautious about who they prefer to be around.

    In comparison, dogs seem less guarded and more trusting.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,591
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Oh the answer to this question is easy: because they don't bark!
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict Anders123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,852

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by youfiad View Post
    Cats are the lazy person's pet. I hear all the time from cat lovers how they think that cats are better than dogs for the simple fact that they are independant. Well, in that case, I take it as though they don't even like it.
    I like having my cats as pets because they are affectionate without being overbearing. I don't cope well with loudness or over-stimulation, and quite often when visiting a friend with an excitable dog, I find myself feeling extremely uncomfortable around it. A lot of dogs, even those that are relatively well trained, tend to lack boundaries when they get overly excited, and it can be a little overwhelming for me to have an animal all up in my face when I'm just trying to relax or have a conversation with a friend. I'm not at all saying that dogs are bad pets, I've just never really found myself feeling completely at ease when they're running around, panting, and jumping in excitement.

    I can enjoy the company of placid dogs, but overall, they're just not for me. A cat is simply better suited to my personality, and I assure you it has very little to do with laziness.

  12. #12
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,968

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    You guys made me do it.


  13. #13
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    I have a cat but I gladly dumped her onto my parents. She was fucking nuts [nocturnal too which made it worse] yet beautiful.

  14. #14
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Cats are evil, boring, and evil in this order. Don't get the fascination.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  15. #15
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders123 View Post
    A lot of dogs, even those that are relatively well trained, tend to lack boundaries when they get overly excited, and it can be a little overwhelming for me to have an animal all up in my face when I'm just trying to relax or have a conversation with a friend. I'm not at all saying that dogs are bad pets, I've just never really found myself feeling completely at ease when they're running around, panting, and jumping in excitement.
    Well I had a cat for no reason try to claw my head when I was sitting at a friend's couch. Cats have their territory... and never like me around. At least the ones I encountered. And not all dogs are like that. Dogs aren't overbearing.

  16. #16
    JUB Addict Taz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,913
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Well I had a cat for no reason try to claw my head when I was sitting at a friend's couch. Cats have their territory... and never like me around. At least the ones I encountered. And not all dogs are like that. Dogs aren't overbearing.
    If you read what you quoted from Anders' quote, he says twice that not all dogs are like that. No need to refute it lol.

    In my experience I find cats uppity and annoying. My parents love them And i spent my adolescence with 3 cats and 2 dogs. The cats and I have a love hate relationship. they annoyed me, so i annoyed them. mostly in the form of excessive and dominant snuggling haha. Still, I love them and will be upset when they pass. Except timmy, he was cut in half by our automatic garage door because he was so fucking lazy. I dont miss timmy.
    You show courage the brave dream of

    Gallop on my old warhorse

  17. #17
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders123 View Post
    I like having my cats as pets because they are affectionate without being overbearing. I don't cope well with loudness or over-stimulation...
    Yeah, exactly. They play and cuddle with you sometimes but they usually mind their own business. They're not super needy for attention like most dogs are.

    Cat's are so stealthy, it's crazy. So many times I've been just sitting around the house, thinking I'm alone in a room and suddenly I make eye contact with one of my cats being all ninja somewhere in the room. With this look on their face like... "I've been watching you this entire time." It's like, how are they so quiet and secretive? It used to unsettle me but now I think it's hilarious.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Well I had a cat for no reason try to claw my head when I was sitting at a friend's couch. Cats have their territory... and never like me around.
    The more jumpy cats do this, every little move triggers them and they instinctively claw at you or run away. Other ones do it playfully like one of my cats finds it thrilling to randomly snag the clothes of somebody as they are walking by quickly. Both of my cats also claw at me playfully, like almost patting my leg if they want to chase me/be chased around the house. I think it's their predatory nature surfacing.

    But, yes, when a cat doesn't want you around and wants to be left alone, they will send the message loud and clear. :/

  18. #18
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Oh the answer to this question is easy: because they don't bark!
    Not true! They just want you to think they don't bark, so dogs will get the blame for all that racket...



    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  19. #19

    Falcon16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,754

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Cats are soft, furry, little piss factories. But I like them.

  20. #20
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,527

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy Cat.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	920041

  21. #21
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders123 View Post
    I like having my cats as pets because they are affectionate without being overbearing. I don't cope well with loudness or over-stimulation, and quite often when visiting a friend with an excitable dog, I find myself feeling extremely uncomfortable around it. A lot of dogs, even those that are relatively well trained, tend to lack boundaries when they get overly excited, and it can be a little overwhelming for me to have an animal all up in my face when I'm just trying to relax or have a conversation with a friend. I'm not at all saying that dogs are bad pets, I've just never really found myself feeling completely at ease when they're running around, panting, and jumping in excitement.

    I can enjoy the company of placid dogs, but overall, they're just not for me. A cat is simply better suited to my personality, and I assure you it has very little to do with laziness.
    Overwhelming feline love
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D+awwwwwwww.+Probably+a+repost+no+need+to+tell+me.+Tags+are_af46a9_4013529.gif 
Views:	295 
Size:	2.12 MB 
ID:	920048

  22. #22
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by youfiad View Post
    Cats are the lazy person's pet. I hear all the time from cat lovers how they think that cats are better than dogs for the simple fact that they are independant. Well, in that case, I take it as though they don't even like it. For me, if I like something, I want to play with it or use it. It's like saying that you just want your kids to leave you alone and live their own life, what's the point in having kids?
    How is a Cat a lazy persons pet? There isn't any less thing you have to do to take care of a Cat than you do to have to take care of a dog.

    And why does it matter that a pet has to some how contribute to society, cause honestly there are people I feel that don't "contribute to society" to a certain extent that doesn't mean they're not a part of it or shouldn't be.

    I've had plenty of different animals growing up a few of them were "bad duds", some of them included Cats but at the same time I had really sweet affectionate Cats too. The Cat in my avatar, Ivy is the sweetest Cat we've ever had, we got her from a rescue center. When I am over my boyfriends, she is any room that we are in. Her favorite spot is on his chest when he is laying back on his chair. She loves to rub against you and when she does she sounds like a little motor boat.

    There are bad cats, there are bad dogs, there are bad whatever, not really fair to throw them under the bus. There are reasons domesticated animals act in certain ways and there are ways to get those behavioral problems adjusted.

  23. #23
    On the Prowl chub23lauderdale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    margate
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    88

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    sounds like u are getting cats confused with maybe an ex boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    They don't contribute to society in any way except to kill mouses, and some of them can't bother themselves from playing with yarn to even do that. If you were being murdered, they'd yawn, lick themselves and just watch like it was a regular day at the store. They're lazy and only eat and sleep, and on top of that they think they're hot shit just because they're more elegant than dogs. They aren't loyal and if you let them outside, they will leave for days sometimes, sleeping around with all sorts of other slutty stray cats, impregnating them without any regard for the children, then return expecting to be fed and catered to.

    Many of them are mean and stuck up. My aunts cat was evil, and any time I'd fall asleep and it had access to my room, it would sit on my head or rub up against my face. Horrible way to be woken up.

    I think the only advantage of having a cat over a dog is that they're less of a commitment. So yeah, in conclusion, cats suck.



































    Discuss.

  24. #24
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,527

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    I feel sorry for anyone who has never shared their life with cats.

    ....and I don't ever really get the cat vs. dog thing either.

    Only humans would come up with such a stupid notion for identifying one another. I love both.

    Cats are for people who are not afraid of sharing control...dogs are for people who feel the need to be alpha in every situation.

    I quite like a cat's independence. I like the fact that in the middle of the night...they can go have a pee or a poop and then come right back to bed without needing to have my assistance.

    I love their sense of play...whether I'm involved in their games or not. They seem to be able to intellectualize it. I like how they can be completely sane and laconic in one moment and then explode into kitten like exuberance the next.

  25. #25
    Cruise Director JUB Moderator quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,628
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    I must admit that I've never understood the fascination for cats. I much prefer dogs, but that's probably because of that phrase - "Dogs have owners, cats have staff!" Cats always seem to do things when they're ready, which is kind of nice in that their day seems to consist of lots of maņana moments - but not great when it's blowing a blizzard outside and you're holding the door open waiting for them to come in!

  26. #26
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    I feel sorry for anyone who has never shared their life with cats.

    ....and I don't ever really get the cat vs. dog thing either.

    Only humans would come up with such a stupid notion for identifying one another. I love both.

    Cats are for people who are not afraid of sharing control...dogs are for people who feel the need to be alpha in every situation.

    I quite like a cat's independence. I like the fact that in the middle of the night...they can go have a pee or a poop and then come right back to bed without needing to have my assistance.

    I love their sense of play...whether I'm involved in their games or not. They seem to be able to intellectualize it. I like how they can be completely sane and laconic in one moment and then explode into kitten like exuberance the next.
    Agreed completely.

  27. #27
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,835

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Cats > Dogs

    End of story
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  28. #28
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?


  29. #29
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    ^ Cute. Especially the cats just walking all over you nonchalantly.

    But my cats do love to greet everyone at the door. They listen for the sound of someone coming in and bolt towards it, they then wait to be petted or rub themselves against your leg.

  30. #30
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    I have to admit that I'm essentially a dog person, but this past year I adopted a cat. I'm akin to Taz in most of what he said, and my cat and I have a teasing, bombastic relationship, but she does sleep on my bed. She doesn't like to be petted.

    I'm glad I adopted, as it makes me keep evolving as a person, and forces a change in my personality. One of the things I like the least about mature people is the increased tendency to become fossilized, and I don't mean physical inactivity.

  31. #31
    Sex God Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    713

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Not a fan of cats or any animals as a matter of fact.

  32. #32
    Slut Benjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Midlands
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    252

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    I've had friends that have had quite affectionate cats that have seemed to be great pets but all the cats my family have ever owned have ended up being fiercely independent and just plain unfriendly, touch them once and they might let it pass, touch them twice and you get scratched.

    Much prefer dogs, they make much more loyal companions. Cats are nice to look at, dogs are nice to be with.

  33. #33

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    I also prefer dogs. I have a fear of cats. I feel like they'll scratch my out! o..o
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

  34. #34
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    In regards to dogs vs cats...I prefer monkeys.


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  35. #35
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    ^ Cute. Especially the cats just walking all over you nonchalantly.

    But my cats do love to greet everyone at the door. They listen for the sound of someone coming in and bolt towards it, they then wait to be petted or rub themselves against your leg.
    That is cute.

  36. #36
    Here's looking at you kid
    cityboy-stl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,400

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    What's so great about cats?
    Here are 101 things!




  37. #37
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,114

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    They catch the mice that try to invade the house and garage/barn in the winter.

  38. #38
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,950

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Cats are amazing! End of Story.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  39. #39
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,115
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Once upon a time, a cat came into my life. The End.

    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  40. #40
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    cats rule. If you dont get why, then you never will..

  41. #41
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,937

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Dogs have heart and soul---they save humans---there was a story this week of a rescued dog in Rome--who's owner died 3 months ago ---the dog can't get over it's grief---and the dog wanders in the church everyday where her funeral was held, and lies in the space where her casket was---dogs are in a class all their own.

  42. #42

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Cats are wonderful companion animals. There's one sitting next to my keyboard right now. I've had cats and dogs in the house all my life but prefer cats.

  43. #43
    Pianist
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Cats have rescued people, cats grieve, cats are intelligent. You can train a cat to use the toilet.

    Thing is, you have to relate to a cat on it's terms. They're still closer to their feral roots than dogs. This is disconcerting to those who expect something they can dominate. You don't dominate a cat without instilling fear and mistrust.

    Living with a cat is living with a room mate; you share space. You have to learn to read their body language and it's FAR more subtle than a dog's. Their vocalizing is also more varied.

    Personally, having a purring cat sitting in your lap is calming... and I enjoy watching a cat groom itself... I find that relaxing and calming as well.

  44. #44
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by nycguydowntown View Post
    Dogs have heart and soul---they save humans---there was a story this week of a rescued dog in Rome--who's owner died 3 months ago ---the dog can't get over it's grief---and the dog wanders in the church everyday where her funeral was held, and lies in the space where her casket was---dogs are in a class all their own.
    I don't have anything to truly say advocating one pet over another, but it's entirely possible that dogs' reliance on pack behavior for survival is at the root of this. It is only seen in lions in the cat family.

    A dog's instinct is to remain a part of the group. Humans are similar, hence the strong bond, I believe.

    Oddly, my German Shepherd/Rottweiler cross never grieved moment for her sibling when she was hit by a car and killed. I buried her with her sister looking on. She never missed a beat.

    So, I guess to your point, the bond is not always equal, and is special at times.
    Last edited by Hard-up1; January 19th, 2013 at 09:33 AM.

  45. #45
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pianist View Post
    Cats have rescued people, cats grieve, cats are intelligent. You can train a cat to use the toilet.

    Thing is, you have to relate to a cat on it's terms. They're still closer to their feral roots than dogs. This is disconcerting to those who expect something they can dominate. You don't dominate a cat without instilling fear and mistrust.

    Living with a cat is living with a room mate; you share space. You have to learn to read their body language and it's FAR more subtle than a dog's. Their vocalizing is also more varied.

    Personally, having a purring cat sitting in your lap is calming... and I enjoy watching a cat groom itself... I find that relaxing and calming as well.
    Agreed.

    At the end of the day I am not going to curse Cats or hate Cats because they're not saving me or rescuing me from a burning building, that is not why I want a pet. I love having them around and they can be great companions regardless of what they do or don't do.

    There is one huge reason why I love Cats and Dogs. They will never dislike me or or not love me based on what I look like or who I am. They both can love a person unconditionally.

  46. #46
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    I've never found any animal's or human's love to be unconditional, but I do think pets are more forgiving than people, maybe because they have been bred to be dependent on us for food, shelter, and affection. My cat definitely is not loving when she doesn't get her way.

  47. #47
    Shy-ster justanothershyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Never owned a cat because my dad hates them, but I've never had anything against them. Wouldn't mind owning one some day, but only if my BF knew what to do and wasn't allergic. If he didn't, then I guess I'll stick to dogs since I know how to own those already!
    Author of Lost in a Dream. If you want to make me smile, read it and tell me what you think.

  48. #48
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,527

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What's so great about cats?


  49. #49
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    Not a huge fan of them, and notice I don't seem to have a great deal in common (in terms of values) with those who favor them over dogs.

  50. #50
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: What's so great about cats?

    ^We know, you're so unique.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.