Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Gay Reality Dating Tv shows

If this is the only dating show that features gay guys, I'm disappointed. But I understand the problems facing a dating show for gay men. It's not exactly like the Bachelor translates well to a gay format. If you put 20 contestants in a house together, they'd all be fucking each other between dates with the bachelor.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I saw this last year when I was researching on gay films. Pretty fun to watch and some actually heart warming. So happy for them

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy82 View Post
    Are you refering to "Boy meets Boys"?? Well, it doesn't exactly have a fairy tale ending.

The bachelor, James Getzlaff and the guy he picks.....broke up shortly after the end of the show.

I should have known....Reality TV romances doesn't exactly have a high rate of success.
    I think so. If I remember correctly. I remembered they interviewed the guy after they broke up.
    I agree. Not even the str8 ones last that long. I think out of so many season of the str8 bachelor shows, only a few of them still together now.

Random fun fact, the one contestant on Gay, Straight, or Taken, Mike, was on Big Brother 8 haha