JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 107
  1. #51
    Slut stutter032's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    179

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    My major is architecture and a lot of the time were placed into groups so the teachers don't have to watch 50 different projects they only have to watch like 20. One project we had we know we were going to be broken up into different groups, before hand everyone was making alliances and me and 2 other guys decided we would work together on a whole semester project. It was our biggest at the time. Me and the one kid were both known for always going over the top and basically having no life. We decided to work together instead of against each other. He pulled in his best friend as like a hard worker to the group. At first we were very civil with each other and worked together. I was happy because they trusted what i had to say for the most part and went with a lot of my ideas. My other friend was a great artist and he always could draw what i was thinking, and we both were good at the computer programs. We did butt heads but it was healthy and everyone in our class through it was going to be a train wreck because both of us our known for strong ideas and our own way. but our group had the best project and its still on display at my school a year later. It was tough but I've had similar project in the past were everyone fights each other and its hell. For the most part girls can seem to talk things out more.
    <a href=http://img124.imageshack.us/i/gayamericanflag749601.jpg/ target=_blank rel=nofollow><img src=http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4773/gayamericanflag749601.th.jpg/></a>

  2. #52
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Ugh, group projects.

    I'm incredibly outgoing, but with all things creative, I need complete control. Why I stick to writing and photography.

  3. #53
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    I have all straight male friends and female friends i don't have any lesbian friends just acquaintances on facebook. i would love to have gay friends that i can relate too and talk about gay things and guys. I live in a small town maybe its here but the gay guys here are really hard to talk and its hard trying to strike a conversation with them most of them are not very approachable i always say if your not good looking enough or won't sleep with them you might as well forget about being their friend.


    One thing that really annoys me about straight guys when they try to get me to be their 3rd wheel or they keep trying to throw their girlfriend at me so me and her can become bffs. No thank you

  4. #54
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    It's actually better to have gay friends you aren't sexually attracted to

  5. #55
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    LOL I adore how this topic is going all over the place.I just have to jump in and say that I too, HATED group projects.

    I had to deal with them most in college. Honestly, I think sometimes instructors do it just to see how much shit they can stir up.

  6. #56
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    I'm not gonna generalize but I think some of the leaders in these groups who do most of the work actually prefer it and even enjoy it because they know the others won't do as good of a job as they do and don't like to study as much as they do. Even if they bitch about having to do all the work.

    You notice how quickly they take the lead.

    I was kinda in the middle I would pick either end of it depending who I ended up with in the group. If someone else is better than me then I don't mind them taking the lead but if I realize I'm better than all the others then I tend to step up more.

  7. #57
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,891
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laufey View Post
    It's actually better to have gay friends you aren't sexually attracted to
    I am going to worship my first real life gay friend for every opportunity given/allowed me to do so. This is going to make me sound like a sexually desperate person.



    Quote Originally Posted by Laufey View Post
    I'm not gonna generalize but I think some of the leaders in these groups who do most of the work actually prefer it and even enjoy it because they know the others won't do as good of a job as they do and don't like to study as much as they do. Even if they bitch about having to do all the work.

    You notice how quickly they take the lead.
    So true!

  8. #58
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,916
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Well, there's that. Plus the knowledge that if you don't take the lead, butkis gets done until you do. I never minded carrying the team, so long as they didn't care about how it turned out. Luckily, they rarely did.

    Lex

  9. #59
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Joining in on the hatred for group projects. I'm not a fan of group work, mostly because I'm very independent and would prefer to do everything on my own terms and my own time without interference. Doesn't make me a 'control freak', I just have OCD and am extremely particular on how I do things. When I was in high school I had a special education plan due to 'giftedness'...so I was able to skip the whole group project bit and do them all on my own, even the mandatory ones. Kinda thankful for that.

    I also completely skipped the 'male teenage retard phase' (not to be PC), so I didn't appreciate the joking, fooling around or general tomfoolery!
    blacksyringe

  10. #60
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,602

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    LOL I adore how this topic is going all over the place.I just have to jump in and say that I too, HATED group projects.

    I had to deal with them most in college. Honestly, I think sometimes instructors do it just to see how much shit they can stir up.

    Group projects are terrible. I understand the purpose-- it's almost like a preparation for having to work with others in a professional or post-grad environment. But the fact is almost without exception, unless the achiever kids have been placed together, 1 or 2 people do almost all the work and then have a heart attack the night before it's due waiting for the slacker to e-mail his portion at 12:45am.

  11. #61
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    then have a heart attack the night before it's due waiting for the slacker to e-mail his portion at 12:45am.
    Yes! That is exactly it. I think that everyone has some crazy group project story.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  12. #62
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Its good to give them something really simple like just Googling some text and pictures which they copy-paste to you and then you do the real work of putting it all together.

  13. #63
    Slut stutter032's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    179

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    1 or 2 people do almost all the work and then have a heart attack the night before it's due waiting for the slacker to e-mail his portion at 12:45am.
    This is so true and you have to change everything anyway because they just copied it word for word somewhere else. "most likely a straight guy btw" Many of my classes are mixed with construction management tools, and there nice to look at but dumb as rocks. lol
    <a href=http://img124.imageshack.us/i/gayamericanflag749601.jpg/ target=_blank rel=nofollow><img src=http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4773/gayamericanflag749601.th.jpg/></a>

  14. #64
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,454

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    [QUOTE=MissAnne;8644394]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    1 tranny (male to female )[/ QUOTE]

    I hope that you dont call your trans friend that.

    Actually, I call her by her name. But as far as the word/label tranny, she told me that was the term to use. She's also informed me of "tranny chasers", "trans-phobia", and all sorts of stuff I would never otherwise have known.
    Would you suggest I go correct her?

  15. #65
    ( ・ _ ・) wha?
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,378

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    I already wrote the following ages ago in another thread: I don't understand how gay men can be friends with straight men. They are the ones who bully us and make us the butt of jokes when in a group. Sure there are gay bullies too and you might be one of them.

    I can't talk about my problems as a gay men with straight ones. They are also the ones that use faggot and gay in a derogatory sense. Enough gays use these words as an insult too, but when a straight guy says it, it's like nigger - racist when a white says it, alright if a black says it. Straights also have a hypocritical behaviour, they don't mind you're gay and are all for equality on paper, but once you're away they talk bad about you.

    Straight women seem to see us gay men as an accessory. You can be their best friend - for shopping. We get reduced to the cute nice good-looking guy they can go shopping with. But please, do not mention your struggles as a gay men or any details about buttfucking. This ruins their illusion of the cute nice good-looking guy they can go shopping with.

    Lesbians... I unfortunately have to deal with a teenage tomboy lesbian at work becoming the butch type. It's part roleplaying, part character. It's annoying how she's trying to be like us men and yet doesn't want a penis. I do not want women acting and looking like men (that goes too for the bossy straight female intern that bullied me). Especially drunk lesbians are obnoxious.

    I could only consider gay men to be my friends. They are the closest to my character and life experience.

  16. #66
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    [QUOTE=The Fly;8644933]
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post


    Actually, I call her by her name. But as far as the word/label tranny, she told me that was the term to use. She's also informed me of "tranny chasers", "trans-phobia", and all sorts of stuff I would never otherwise have known.
    Would you suggest I go correct her?
    Ive worked in the Trans community and that has always been a derogatory word. Always. I don't know where you live but where Im from "tranny" isn't acceptable outside the world of porn.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  17. #67
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,602

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    I already wrote the following ages ago in another thread: I don't understand how gay men can be friends with straight men. They are the ones who bully us and make us the butt of jokes when in a group. Sure there are gay bullies too and you might be one of them.

    I can't talk about my problems as a gay men with straight ones. They are also the ones that use faggot and gay in a derogatory sense. Enough gays use these words as an insult too, but when a straight guy says it, it's like nigger - racist when a white says it, alright if a black says it. Straights also have a hypocritical behaviour, they don't mind you're gay and are all for equality on paper, but once you're away they talk bad about you.

    Straight women seem to see us gay men as an accessory. You can be their best friend - for shopping. We get reduced to the cute nice good-looking guy they can go shopping with. But please, do not mention your struggles as a gay men or any details about buttfucking. This ruins their illusion of the cute nice good-looking guy they can go shopping with.

    Lesbians... I unfortunately have to deal with a teenage tomboy lesbian at work becoming the butch type. It's part roleplaying, part character. It's annoying how she's trying to be like us men and yet doesn't want a penis. I do not want women acting and looking like men (that goes too for the bossy straight female intern that bullied me). Especially drunk lesbians are obnoxious.

    I could only consider gay men to be my friends. They are the closest to my character and life experience.


    ... if you reduce everyone on the planet to a monolithic uniform based on their sexuality and gender... sure.

  18. #68
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,891
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Group projects are terrible. I understand the purpose-- it's almost like a preparation for having to work with others in a professional or post-grad environment. But the fact is almost without exception, unless the achiever kids have been placed together, 1 or 2 people do almost all the work and then have a heart attack the night before it's due waiting for the slacker to e-mail his portion at 12:45am.
    I feel for you. I had similar problems for 6 months during my short film project and the 2 slackers almost made me fail my semester and waste another 9k school fees. God

  19. #69
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    You pay 9 k for just one semester? Ouch!

  20. #70
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,891
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laufey View Post
    You pay 9 k for just one semester? Ouch!
    Yes indeed! Private art colleges has always been that expensive. Even my sister's law school's fees are cheaper than mine! LOL Now that they hired a director from Hollywood (named Mike something) the increased the school even more I feel bad for my juniors.

  21. #71
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,887

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Does it really matter? Friends are friends. Most straight guys are gay friendly and can totally be friends with gay guys.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  22. #72
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Most straight guys are gay friendly and can totally be friends with gay guys.
    hmmm...most?

    really?

  23. #73
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Depends where you are located.

  24. #74
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Does it really matter? Friends are friends. Most straight guys are gay friendly and can totally be friends with gay guys.
    Most? Erm, I don't think so.

    Many of them might not hate gay men but they still feel uncomfortable around them to varying degrees and it shows-- even with some of the ones who claim to be open-minded. I think they have trouble believing that a gay man would only view them in a platonic way and so they get kind of uptight and self-conscious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy82 View Post
    I kinda get where you're coming from.

    And I just want to add on, some straight women resents gay men.

    Some of my female straight friends, upon finding out I'm gay......really resents me.
    Why are they resenting you? That is really odd. Never really heard of this before.

  25. #75
    Blueboy82
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Most? Erm, I don't think so.

    Many of them might not hate gay men but they still feel uncomfortable around them to varying degrees and it shows-- even with some of the ones who claim to be open-minded. I think they have trouble believing that a gay man would only view them in a platonic way and so they get kind of uptight and self-conscious.



    Why are they resenting you? That is really odd. Never really heard of this before.

    I don't know, Sorry. But if a straight girl finds a handsome looking, almost perfect guy....only to discover he's gay. She will feel a bit of resentment...."Why isn't he interested in me? Why doesn't he likes girls?"


    I guess it's the same situation with straight guys and lesbians.

    I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.....

    But I couldn't help but notice since I'm openly gay on Facebook.... whenever I post pictures of myself or once I upload a picture of myself with some shirtless hunks on facebook....,no girls ever like or comment on my pctures.

    The only people who ever like and comment on my pictures are my guy friends.


    Also I notice that when most of my female friends post status on facebook, and when I comment on their facebook status, they don't even bother to reply back to me.


    Oh well, whatever. As far as I'm concerned, most of the girls in my school were complete snobs and hang out in their own little cliques like those popular mean highschool cheerleaders that you see in movies. I never connected with them.


    I was never really the most popular guy in school and I guess being gay doesn't help either.

    I do have a few good female friends.....But at the end of the day, I realise I'm much better off hanging around with my guy friends.

  26. #76
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    1st world no manage human label

    but 1st world luv ta play wit um

    so

    thankyou
    diasy sunflowa cactus
    hawaii jiggllees original flava

  27. #77
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,891
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy82 View Post
    I don't know, Sorry. But if a straight girl finds a handsome looking, almost perfect guy....only to discover he's gay. She will feel a bit of resentment...."Why isn't he interested in me? Why doesn't he likes girls?"
    Some females can be a bit vengeful toward handsome gays. I have a few friends who behaved like this. It's not like there's not enough hot straight guys in the world, there need to be more hot guys to play on our team too.

  28. #78
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,118
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Strsight male friends aplenty. One of my best friends is a straight Nigerian guy who is slowly coming to terms with my sexuality. He used to say that he wouldn't come to my wedding, but now he even approves when I told him I am dating a guy!

    I must say that the close ones are really accepting and they don't even mind if I ask to meet in a gay bar!
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  29. #79
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy82 View Post
    I don't know, Sorry. But if a straight girl finds a handsome looking, almost perfect guy....only to discover he's gay. She will feel a bit of resentment...."Why isn't he interested in me? Why doesn't he likes girls?"
    I guess that could happen. Its never happened to me though.

    I think that you need to get some better girlfriends. I comment on my gay friends facebook pictures all of the time and they tend to be shirtless, clubbing it up with dudes. Some people are jealous of others having a good time as well. You have to think about that.

    Ive had crushes on straight girls, but it doesn't make me resentful. Its sometimes sad if you really like them, but other than that its more like "Oh Well". Not "Grrrrrr, she likes dick. Im so mad" LOL

    Now that I think about it. In college, I thought that this one guy was gorgeous. He was gay, but I wasn't resentful towards him. I was just happy to pass him on my way to class. He had big Robin Thicke hair. It was great.



    Are you resentful when you see a good looking straight guy ?
    Last edited by MissAnne; January 20th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  30. #80
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Are you resentful when you see a good looking straight guy ?
    I know this wasn't necessarily directed to me...but to answer that question: when I was young and "immature", I admit that it did bother me.

    Once I got out into the world, dated around, met a variety of different men and such...I realized that although we're in the minority, us gays have plenty of good looking guys to choose from. There is nothing a straight guy can offer me that I can't get from a gay guy.

    Not to mention--there's always going to be someone you can't have for whatever reason. And even if said guy WAS gay, it doesn't mean that I would automatically be his type anyway.

  31. #81
    Blueboy82
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    I guess that could happen. Its never happened to me though.

    I think that you need to get some better girlfriends. I comment on my gay friends facebook pictures all of the time and they tend to be shirtless, clubbing it up with dudes. Some people are jealous of others having a good time as well. You have to think about that.

    Ive had crushes on straight girls, but it doesn't make me resentful. Its sometimes sad if you really like them, but other than that its more like "Oh Well". Not "Grrrrrr, she likes dick. Im so mad" LOL

    Now that I think about it. In college, I thought that this one guy was gorgeous. He was gay, but I wasn't resentful towards him. I was just happy to pass him on my way to class. He had big Robin Thicke hair. It was great.



    Are you resentful when you see a good looking straight guy ?


    Hi MissAnne,


    nice chatting with you.


    I do have a few some good female friends, but I'm not close with them. I don't know. Sorry. But girls prefer to hang out among themselves.

    It's like in school, the guys will normally hang out together. While the girls will hang out among themselves.


    I guess we all get resentful when we couldn't get what we want.


    I used to have this great male straight friend. I really like him a lot. We have a good friendship. Then things got weird between us...he thought I was trying to come onto him which I wasn't...

    Then he start avoiding and ignoring me....and eventually, we're no longer friends.

    I feel sad whenever I think about this, but then I just tell myself to move on.


    Right now, I just maintain a strictly platonic friendship with my straight guy friends. And even if some of them happens to be hott, I don't think I ever want to cross the line with them.
    Last edited by Blueboy82; January 20th, 2013 at 11:05 AM.

  32. #82

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy82 View Post
    I don't know, Sorry. But if a straight girl finds a handsome looking, almost perfect guy....only to discover he's gay. She will feel a bit of resentment...."Why isn't he interested in me? Why doesn't he likes girls?"


    I guess it's the same situation with straight guys and lesbians.

    I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.....

    But I couldn't help but notice since I'm openly gay on Facebook.... whenever I post pictures of myself or once I upload a picture of myself with some shirtless hunks on facebook....,no girls ever like or comment on my pctures.

    The only people who ever like and comment on my pictures are my guy friends.


    Also I notice that when most of my female friends post status on facebook, and when I comment on their facebook status, they don't even bother to reply back to me.


    Oh well, whatever. As far as I'm concerned, most of the girls in my school were complete snobs and hang out in their own little cliques like those popular mean highschool cheerleaders that you see in movies. I never connected with them.


    I was never really the most popular guy in school and I guess being gay doesn't help either.

    I do have a few good female friends.....But at the end of the day, I realise I'm much better off hanging around with my guy friends.
    So you are upset that women do not comment on your pictures because you are openly? Boy please. You sound entitled. Why should a straight woman comment on a photo of guys shirtless, when they know they are gay? What's the point?Hell, I would do the same, in fact I did the just that when a gay man ask to be my friend on xhamster.com, but I have done to a few people. Do you want women to compliment you or something?

  33. #83
    Blueboy82
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Well, I have quite a few lesbian friends.

    In fact, I have more lesbian friends than gay friends.

    And when I see my lesbian friends post pictures of themselves with their girlfriends on facebook, I will be happy to click "like"

    Why can't they do the same for me too?

    Then I realise it doesn't matter whether it's straight women or gay women....most women wouldn't want to comment or even click "like" on pictures of gay men or maybe just pictures of men shirtless together on facebook.

  34. #84
    Blueboy82
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Just to add on, I am openly gay on facebook which means my profile says "interested in men".

    But all my other friends....those who are supposely gay/lesbian....they did not openly state that in their facebook profile.

    So I'm like the only one who openly reveal my sexual orientation on facebook. Takes a lot of guts to do so.


    So when my supposely lesbian friends post pictures of themselves with their girlfriends on facebook....the best that I can do is click the "like" button.

    I can't really comment on their photos, "Wow, you got a hot girlfriend"..... because they might not want the whole world to know they're lesbians since they did not openly state "interested in women" in their facebook profile.

    They did not put "interested in......" in their facebook profile..... So yeah, I have a reason for not commenting on their photos but at least I did try to click the "like" button...which I think will mean a lot to them
    Last edited by Blueboy82; January 20th, 2013 at 11:46 AM.

  35. #85

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy82 View Post
    Just to add on, I am openly gay on facebook which means my profile says "interested in men".

    But all my other friends....those who are supposely gay/lesbian....they did not openly state that in their facebook profile.

    So I'm like the only one who openly reveal my sexual orientation on facebook. Takes a lot of guts to do so.


    So when my supposely lesbian friends post pictures of themselves with their girlfriends on facebook....the best that I can do is click the "like" button.

    I can't really comment on their photos, "Wow, you got a hot girlfriend"..... because they might not want the whole world to know they're lesbians since they did not openly state "interested in women" in their facebook profile.

    They did not put "interested in......" in their facebook profile..... So yeah, I have a reason for not commenting on their photos but at least I did try to click the "like" button...which I think will mean a lot to them
    Well there you go, you said it yourself you are only interested in men so therefore only men can like your pictures

  36. #86
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,602

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy82 View Post
    Well, I have quite a few lesbian friends.

    In fact, I have more lesbian friends than gay friends.

    And when I see my lesbian friends post pictures of themselves with their girlfriends on facebook, I will be happy to click "like"

    Why can't they do the same for me too?

    Then I realise it doesn't matter whether it's straight women or gay women....most women wouldn't want to comment or even click "like" on pictures of gay men or maybe just pictures of men shirtless together on facebook.
    I don't think this is a statement about women or resentment or jealousy.

    I think this is you think Facebook means more to most people than it actually does. I almost never hit like on anyone's photo. I rarely hit like on anything period. In fact the only reason I ever hit like (and I usually hit "share" too) is when there is something I see on a friend's facebook that I want everyone else to see too-- like a funny cartoon or an important news article or something.

    Likewise I almost never receive likes. But I do know some people like stuff RELIGIOUSLY and then get miffed taht no one does it back.

    I wouldn't hit like on partially clothed pics of friends at a club either because my coworkers are on my facebook.

  37. #87
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy82 View Post
    I don't know, Sorry. But if a straight girl finds a handsome looking, almost perfect guy....only to discover he's gay. She will feel a bit of resentment...."Why isn't he interested in me? Why doesn't he likes girls?"


    I guess it's the same situation with straight guys and lesbians.

    I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.....
    Hm, I'm sure some straight women would feel that way-- like competitive and resentful. I don't think you're "wrong," it would be weird to tell someone else that their experience is wrong. I'm sure there is something to whatever you're sensing. I believe you.

    What I notice is that some straight women will say something like "he's gay? what a waste!" if they see a really hot man who happens to be gay. I don't sense resentment though, but a sense of entitlement when they say that, like if a man isn't there to pleasure or procreate with women ("beautiful genes going to waste" etc) they are pretty much useless or less-than a 'real man'.

    Stay away from those types of straight women. They're usually the ones who do other dehumanizing things to gay men like treat them as if they are merely accessories for shopping trips and shit. Just weed out those types and befriend the ones that respect you for who you are rather than purposefully alienating you for being gay. Maybe you'll be able to come across more of them in the future.

  38. #88
    Is the King of JUB Beachguyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Near Fort Bottomdale
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,121

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    I prefer gay male friends.
    Never cease to find it strange
    How at midnight things seem hopeless
    But by dawn they've changed

  39. #89
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Funny enough, my very good-looking best friend has an identical twin brother and I think he's ugly. Weird how that works out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Laufey View Post
    You pay 9 k for just one semester? Ouch!
    Yeah, holy fuck! I pay $6800 and change for an entire year of school. One degree floats at around $30k. I can't imagine going to an American school where you rack up twenty billion dollars in loans. Yowzers.
    blacksyringe

  40. #90

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    I have yet to meet any gays I can connect with away from a bed, so all my friends are straight, and yes they know

    Fundamentally, I think gays, for the most part, suffer from an integrity problem, unable to reconcile who and what they are, and so grow up alienated from the larger culture and society around them. This, of course, leads to an authenticity problem that impairs any social relations.

    Straights, of course, don't suffer from this problem, and so are able to relate more meaningfully.

    At any rate, that is my oh so humble impression.

  41. #91
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    I disagree and think you have just been unlucky so far.

    There are many people like that in all groups.

    If anything I've seen less of it in the gay community. Dealing with the sexuality at a young age pushes you further in searching for your identity.

    When you are a part of the majority in most fields (straight, white...) it's easier to just go with the flow and not do any soul searching.

  42. #92
    JUB Addict secondmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,206

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    I can't talk about my problems as a gay men with straight ones. They are also the ones that use faggot and gay in a derogatory sense. Enough gays use these words as an insult too, but when a straight guy says it, it's like nigger - racist when a white says it, alright if a black says it. Straights also have a hypocritical behaviour, they don't mind you're gay and are all for equality on paper, but once you're away they talk bad about you.
    My best friend is straight, and I have no problem talking to him about anything. If anything, I think he's more comfortable with me being gay than I am. He's very curious about it. And I have a habbit of calling him a fag because he's really picky about his appearance.

    I went to a small party at his house with some of his other friends, and was worrying about whether I should tell anyone I'm gay or not. Turns out he already told them, and guess what? Nobody gives a shit...
    If guns kill people then pencils misspell words...

  43. #93
    Blueboy82
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Hm, I'm sure some straight women would feel that way-- like competitive and resentful. I don't think you're "wrong," it would be weird to tell someone else that their experience is wrong. I'm sure there is something to whatever you're sensing. I believe you.

    What I notice is that some straight women will say something like "he's gay? what a waste!" if they see a really hot man who happens to be gay. I don't sense resentment though, but a sense of entitlement when they say that, like if a man isn't there to pleasure or procreate with women ("beautiful genes going to waste" etc) they are pretty much useless or less-than a 'real man'.

    Stay away from those types of straight women. They're usually the ones who do other dehumanizing things to gay men like treat them as if they are merely accessories for shopping trips and shit. Just weed out those types and befriend the ones that respect you for who you are rather than purposefully alienating you for being gay. Maybe you'll be able to come across more of them in the future.


    I don't know, but if more girls were like you in my life, I don't know....perhaps maybe possibly ...there's a chance that I could be or try to be bi ?? I don't know...Sorry...just saying

  44. #94
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    If you can't talk to your best friend about pretty much everything... you need a new best friend.

  45. #95

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laufey View Post
    I disagree and think you have just been unlucky so far.
    That's what I'm hoping

    My weekly horoscope says I'm likely to meet a potential lifer this week

  46. #96

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    I have all kinds of friends ... gay, straight, bi, young, old, white, black, mixed race, etc, etc.

    If only I could find a bald-disabled-black-lesbian-jewish-dwarf-single-parent my collection would be almost complete.

  47. #97
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy82 View Post
    Hi MissAnne,

    nice chatting with you.
    .
    Hi Love, Nice speaking with you too
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  48. #98

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Hm, I'm sure some straight women would feel that way-- like competitive and resentful. I don't think you're "wrong," it would be weird to tell someone else that their experience is wrong. I'm sure there is something to whatever you're sensing. I believe you.

    What I notice is that some straight women will say something like "he's gay? what a waste!" if they see a really hot man who happens to be gay. I don't sense resentment though, but a sense of entitlement when they say that, like if a man isn't there to pleasure or procreate with women ("beautiful genes going to waste" etc) they are pretty much useless or less-than a 'real man'.

    Stay away from those types of straight women. They're usually the ones who do other dehumanizing things to gay men like treat them as if they are merely accessories for shopping trips and shit. Just weed out those types and befriend the ones that respect you for who you are rather than purposefully alienating you for being gay. Maybe you'll be able to come across more of them in the future.
    Maybe it have to do with nothing, about what you said. It could very well be that a woman was sexual attracted to a man that is very handsome, then later found he was gay, and lost types of attraction to that gay man. When male celebrates come out of the closet as gay who are drop dead gorgeous women tend to loose all types of attraction they had before. This is perfectly reasonable. why should a straight woman be attracted to a gay man of all people? Wasn't there a article last year about the guy who plays a robber on that usa network show who came out as gay, and when it was mention that might could play Christian Grey, straight women, even bi women did not find him attractive any longer, they did not want him to get the role.Even the director a gay man said this, and it's true.

    So yeah in short, if a woman finds a man who that is drop dead handsome, and later found out he was gay, or even bisexual that man is no longer attractive, and wasted their desire on a gay man. Me as a woman I have done this. I don't not find gay men attractive at all, just like them as gay men do not find women attractive.It's basic logic.

  49. #99
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick4444 View Post
    I have yet to meet any gays I can connect with away from a bed, so all my friends are straight, and yes they know

    Fundamentally, I think gays, for the most part, suffer from an integrity problem, unable to reconcile who and what they are, and so grow up alienated from the larger culture and society around them. This, of course, leads to an authenticity problem that impairs any social relations.

    Straights, of course, don't suffer from this problem, and so are able to relate more meaningfully.

    At any rate, that is my oh so humble impression.
    That or maybe you suffer from the age-old problem of thinking being "less gay" makes you oh so special and cultured.

  50. #100
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straigt Male freinds or Gay Male Friends?

    The things I learn here... simply amazing.

    In my co-ed automotive classes we were
    only told about Trannys, both Manual
    and Automatic.

    Also, how all motor vehicles needed to
    have one or the other ...
    Last edited by Lefty; January 21st, 2013 at 10:36 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.