JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 104

Thread: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

      
   
  1. #51

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    two God-fearing Christians in action:


  2. #52
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    I much rather like the idea of proper education and birth control.
    Me too.

    About overpopulation: It's not exactly true the way they say.

  3. #53
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,141
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    Me too.

    About overpopulation: It's not exactly true the way they say.
    About overpopulation, people say a variety of things. Some of what they say is exactly true. Some of what they say isn't exactly true.

    I don't think there are many people who dispute what I've claimed: that human overpopulation is the cause of a mass extinction of species.

  4. #54
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    About overpopulation, people say a variety of things. Some of what they say is exactly true. Some of what they say isn't exactly true.

    I don't think there are many people who dispute what I've claimed: that human overpopulation is the cause of a mass extinction of species.
    Just curious....what species are you talking about?

  5. #55
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,141
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    Just curious....what species are you talking about?
    It's a mass extinction. That means that there are so many species threatened with extinction that the list is too long for me to include here. However, for example, the IUCN estimates that 41% of amphibians, 25% of mammals, 13% of birds, 30% of conifers and 20% of plants are currently threatened by extinction.

    In the last decade, some of the most iconic species we've lost forever, due to human overpopulation, include the Baiji dolphin, the Pyrenean Ibex, Spix's Macaw and the West African Black Rhino.

    Edited to add this link:

    http://www.iucnredlist.org/

    It shows 795 extinct species, 63 species extinct in the wild, 4091 that are critically endangered, 5919 endangered, 10,212 vulnerable species, 4574 near threatened and 28,940 with some concern. Almost exclusively, the reasons are due to human influence.
    Last edited by zoltanspawn; February 4th, 2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: to add more info

  6. #56
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    It's a mass extinction. That means that there are so many species threatened with extinction that the list is too long for me to include here. However, for example, the IUCN estimates that 41% of amphibians, 25% of mammals, 13% of birds, 30% of conifers and 20% of plants are currently threatened by extinction.

    In the last decade, some of the most iconic species we've lost forever, due to human overpopulation, include the Baiji dolphin, the Pyrenean Ibex, Spix's Macaw and the West African Black Rhino.

    Edited to add this link:

    http://www.iucnredlist.org/

    It shows 795 extinct species, 63 species extinct in the wild, 4091 that are critically endangered, 5919 endangered, 10,212 vulnerable species, 4574 near threatened and 28,940 with some concern. Almost exclusively, the reasons are due to human influence.
    I believe theese statistics clearly show the generally disrespectful attitude towards life.
    And I am not surprised. A race which doesn't even count the lives of its own species as valuable will destroy anything without remorse.

    About overpopulation:
    Some areas of Earth are overpopulated, but Earth in general is not overpopulated. Not even the resources are scarce (and I mean food here). However for example in Africa there are not many resources, but with the proper leadership, african countries could become self-sufficient and very prospering societies. Sadly, however, a lot of African leaders still pursue ancient tribal wars and they don't give a fuck about the people they are supposed to take care of.
    Last edited by Coward92; February 4th, 2013 at 11:14 PM.

  7. #57

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Indigenous peoples on the whole knew about the danger of threatening the other species and land of which they were/are a part of. But with the rise of civilization people become more and more physically and psychologically cut off from the natural world and so lose the deep understanding of connection between them/us and nature and the ultimate importance of the natural world for the well being of all living things. This sense of loss simultaneously comes about with the prohibition of psychedelic sacraments which indigenous peoples often call sacred medicine. In my own experience I recall losing a sense of wonder about nature I had as a small child but when 15 and being turned onto LSD I saw nature as like a garden of eden.
    But then the culture creates more myths to undermine this relationship. IE its scientific materialist myth claims we are will-less robots and natures is dead, and that if you have experience seeing a feeling nature in a close relationship with psychedelics it is all a merely hallucination, chemical reaction, delusion. Some of them even try and reduce the feeling of love this way!
    So see it---The Christian myth would claim such feelings for nature were diabolical, and the scientism myth which grows out of that myth claims it is meaningless.

  8. #58
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ludolfo View Post
    Indigenous peoples on the whole knew about the danger of threatening the other species and land of which they were/are a part of. But with the rise of civilization people become more and more physically and psychologically cut off from the natural world and so lose the deep understanding of connection between them/us and nature and the ultimate importance of the natural world for the well being of all living things. This sense of loss simultaneously comes about with the prohibition of psychedelic sacraments which indigenous peoples often call sacred medicine. In my own experience I recall losing a sense of wonder about nature I had as a small child but when 15 and being turned onto LSD I saw nature as like a garden of eden.

    But then the culture creates more myths to undermine this relationship. IE its scientific materialist myth claims we are will-less robots and natures is dead, and that if you have experience seeing a feeling nature in a close relationship with psychedelics it is all a merely hallucination, chemical reaction, delusion. Some of them even try and reduce the feeling of love this way!
    So see it---The Christian myth would claim such feelings for nature were diabolical, and the scientism myth which grows out of that myth claims it is meaningless.
    Saints Francis of Asissi, and John of the Cross are some of the few who have found God through the Natural World, a beautiful way to contemplate the Christian Mysteries. Just go out into the Wilderness and meditate.

  9. #59

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    Saints Francis of Asissi, and John of the Cross are some of the few who have found God through the Natural World, a beautiful way to contemplate the Christian Mysteries. Just go out into the Wilderness and meditate.
    No sorry, iot is not the same at all. Both the characters you mention are caught up in amyth which sees nature as sinful. Indigenous people do not on the whole did not and do not share that world view. For them, as it was/is in Goddess religious understanding, nature is sacred.

    Here is a bit of how St Francis of Assisi came to be seen by some ecologists as one of them (maybe they are Christian!):

    One of Francis's most famous sermons is one he gave to a flock of birds. One day while Francis and some friars were traveling along the road, Francis looked up and saw the trees full of birds. Francis "left his companions in the road and ran eagerly toward the birds" and "humbly begged them to listen to the word of God." ...Thomas of Celano records that the birds stretched their necks and extended their wings as Francis walked among them touching and blessing them. This event was a turning point of sorts for Francis. "He began to blame himself for negligence in not having preached to the birds before" and "from that day on, he solicitously admonished the birds, all animals and reptiles, and even creatures that have no feeling, to praise and love their Creator." source
    Same is so with St John of the Cross, they are obsessed with Christian dogma and hence their premise is in the sinfulness of nature. HOW can you be really ecological if that is your underlying guiding myth?



    This is not real ecological feeling and insight but delusion. Imagining animals are cut OFF from nature is the epitome of delusion. In Native American myths--for example-- animals were understood to be our very teachers, our ancient relatives, they did not need being preached at by some whacky Christian preacher! The term 'animal' derives from anima (soul). There are also a LOT of gay and/or bisexual animals!

    Just curious, say you went back in times and met these characters, and you had a chat with them and mentioned gay people---though you may have to explain that term to them lol, , do you think they would only love the "sinner" but not the "sin"...or love both? What do you think?

  10. #60
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,141
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    About overpopulation:
    Some areas of Earth are overpopulated, but Earth in general is not overpopulated. Not even the resources are scarce (and I mean food here). However for example in Africa there are not many resources, but with the proper leadership, african countries could become self-sufficient and very prospering societies. Sadly, however, a lot of African leaders still pursue ancient tribal wars and they don't give a fuck about the people they are supposed to take care of.
    Overpopulation isn't just an issue of resource management for the benefit of one species. If that were the case, plagues of rats and weeds wouldn't be considered an overpopulation because there are enough resources to sustain that plague. A species is also overpopulated when its numbers threaten the other members of the ecosystem.

    Even if one were to insist on an understanding of overpopulation solely in terms of resource management, the earth is also overpopulated. Plant species, for example, are a resource to us; they offer us all sorts of technological possibilities, including medicine. If we blithely squander 20% of them, we are squandering precious resources.

    The earth needs less people. We ought to abort their production before it happens.

  11. #61
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    Overpopulation isn't just an issue of resource management for the benefit of one species. If that were the case, plagues of rats and weeds wouldn't be considered an overpopulation because there are enough resources to sustain that plague. A species is also overpopulated when its numbers threaten the other members of the ecosystem.

    Even if one were to insist on an understanding of overpopulation solely in terms of resource management, the earth is also overpopulated. Plant species, for example, are a resource to us; they offer us all sorts of technological possibilities, including medicine. If we blithely squander 20% of them, we are squandering precious resources.

    The earth needs less people. We ought to abort their production before it happens.
    What proof do you have to support your claims?
    I believe we could all live happily if we would learn to use resources more efficiently.
    Overpopulation is a ridicolous tale that certain people started to spread in order to stop the human population growth is CERTAIN areas of the World. It completely succeeded in Europe.
    The population is dying here.

    Look at Germany. Turkish Emmigrants now outnumber the actual German population, and thus they can claim the whole country as their own simply because they are more in numbers. The group with more offsprings remains alive and wins. The other group loses everything.

    The whole humbug about overpopulation is a very well designed lie and it works.

  12. #62

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    but you seem to be saying something different. That is, that IF 'we'--whatever group you think you belong to--do not keep populating then we will be taken over by 'another group' such as the 'Turks' etc. THAT I think is what has driven over-population. In Abrahamic religions the their gods and prophets and priests and books ALWAYS promote multiplying their 'people', and this is so that their shit will get imposed over everything else. it is THAT we need to get over, see through, and rather focus on what is happening to the natural world from such ignore-ance.

    Surely it can be understood that if there are more and more humans who have mouths and want food, and more and more materials to live, and this want becomes more and more sophisticates and is also manipulated by the control-freaks at the helm who make LOTSOF money OUT of consumerism and they see to it we all live in massive natural-resources-sucking big cities that this will have--IS HAVING--disastrous effect on the natural world, other species, and including indigenous peoples round the world who mostly still live depending on the natural world, free flowing rivers, other species, unpolluted waters, fresh air, good rich earth and so on--like we ALL should be wanting.

    Have you heard of Edward Bernays? He is known as the father of spin or propaganda, and one of his tricks was to get people to buy stuff they didn't need. Using the psychological techniques of his uncle, Sigmund Freud, he and a secret elite group would find ways to manipulate unsuspecting people--the 'masses'--and this means that you THINK your thinking for yourself but maybe your not, and this remind me of other toxic myths we've been discussing. It is a carry on of the manipulation of the psyche isn't it by 'myth-makers' using text, images, etc to manipulate you.

    This video is a good intro:

    Last edited by ludolfo; February 6th, 2013 at 02:32 AM.

  13. #63
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,178

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    The artwork alone at the Vatican is worth 38 Billion Dollars, and in light of all the people starving on Earth is is truly a sin. In addition shove silent scream a woman has the right to determine what to do with her body! How anyone can be Catholic with the way gay people are treated is absurd!

  14. #64
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by lambdaboy View Post
    The artwork alone at the Vatican is worth 38 Billion Dollars, and in light of all the people starving on Earth is is truly a sin. In addition shove silent scream a woman has the right to determine what to do with her body! How anyone can be Catholic with the way gay people are treated is absurd!
    The starvation is not their our fault.
    Not your fault, not my fault, but the fault of the political powers.
    In Africa people starve, because the leaders prefer tribal wars.
    Sending help and continously helping them out will not solve anything.

    There are studies that show that if someone gets constantly helped out doesn't even want to become self-sufficient.
    To put it simple: Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish, and he will have food for a lifetime.

    Sending food supplies constantly won't help them, however cruel that sounds. The only thing that can help them if they start to agriculturally advance.

  15. #65

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    that is a convenient thing to believe if it aint you that's starving or your children are not starving!

  16. #66
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ludolfo View Post
    that is a convenient thing to believe if it aint you that's starving or your children are not starving!
    It is not belief. Theese are facts.

    If they won't do something to remove the source of the problem, they are beyond help.

  17. #67
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    903

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    Science has never proven such a thing, actually it has proven quite the opposite. Every single cell is alive, because every single one of them shows all the activities that are related to a living organism.
    A cell is the singlemost basic living thing. The cells in a fetus are omnipotent cells, meaning that they can develop into any human cells. They also show all attributes of a living organism.

    You have no proof.
    They may be living in the sense that they are organic however they are not persons. They have no intelligence, sentience or personhood which is what we determine to be lives. Any given animal has more of these things then these pre life forms but I don't see pro lifers running out to be vegetarians.

  18. #68
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    903

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    You have chosen your resources quite well, and I still have to disagree with you on many issues as stated in those resources. Yes, I still struggle with some of the issues concerning the "Behavior". There is absolutely nothing wrong with having these struggles, and they are between me and my God, and none else except through the confessional. I will not have a Woman over me in any form of supposed authority, especially one who turns the Blessed Mother Mary into a Goddess. This is my last and final communication with you on these boards. Thank you for the fun.
    Yes there is something wrong with having these struggles when all major psychological groups say that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality and to suppress your orientation causes harm.

    Next as I expected you show your true misogynist colors by saying that you would not have a woman in authority over you. Women have shown to be just as good and just in positions of authority and spirituality as men. Women can be in any position of authority as a man can and still do a good job. In actuality the reason you have so much abuse and turmoil in your church is because you give men absolute control and deny women equality which is probably why your priests are fucking little boys without any form of recompense. This is also why women are leaving Catholicism and all other Abrahamic ideologies because they deny women equality and place men in authority over women. This is clear with your view of a supreme male god with no female equals over the universe. As for Mary, the iconography and titles of the Blessed Mother Mary are replete with Divine titles and she is merely the example of when full patriarchy takes over the eradication of the Mother God as she has all of the titles and devotion of The Goddess even though her divinity is denied.

    Thank you yet again for showing your true misogynist and homophobic ideas as a Catholic and why this religion is a poison on everyone. Especially women and gays.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedRat View Post
    Wow!

    I sure hope you never come into conflict with a female police officer or judge.
    'I'm sorry, you are a women, I do not respect your supposed authority over me'.


    No one turned Mary into a Goddess; rather, it was the Catholic Church who co-opted the ancient concept of the Great Mother Goddess and demoted her to the role of Mary. However, the notion of 'The Mother of God' gives away her true origin.
    I am a Collyridian and Arab Pagan. So Mary is a Goddess to me.

    However I hope that Mikey cracks this patriarchal jive to a female police officer or judge and they hand his ass to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    The fetus is a living organism, because it is growing and developing, and through the contructive co-operation of the cells something greater (a human) is being created. It is, however true, that the embryo is uncapable of developing on its own, thus it can't be called an independent being, and if you separate the embryo from the womb, the embryo will stop developing.

    You however stated that being alive requires more than developing and growing. You are right there. Being alive is like being awaken, being aware of our environment and our surroundings. This is the best metaphore I can come up with in your language.

    Let's see if the Embryo/fetus does possess awareness and human qualities:
    -An embryo has undeniable human qualities, like its genetic material, potential to develop into a sentient being, vulnerability and mortality. Nobody can deny this 4 human quality, because they apply to every single human being without exception. Based on theese attributes the embryo is a human (Only the genetic code would be enough to consider it human from a scientific point of view, but our societies agree in that humans are sentient beings, who are mostly flawed and everybody dies.)
    -Awareness: Depending on stage of development the embryo possesses we can measure different degrees of awareness. The embryo has no awareness whatsoever only in the stage where it's nervous system is nonexistent.That stage however is very brief. It can be theorized that with the appearance of the primitive nervous system, comes a degree of awareness even without organs to sense the environment with, but nobody can prove it, and we can't prove that it is not true either.

    If the embryo does indeed possess a degree of awareness, than it is alive at least as much as my cat. If it doesn't it has a potential to "become alive" with time.

    Now let's see what happens if we remove the embryo from the womb:

    If the embryo is developed enought to have a heart (and it takes only a month to happen) then the heart will keep pumping and the cells will scream for oxygen. The primitive muscle tissues will be twitching. The embryo is capable of feeling the sensation we describe as pain, because the pain-sensors are among the first ones that are being developed along with the skin. If the embryo is removed from the womb, it will suffocate, but not the way we would describe it. We know what it is to breathe. The embryos lungs are not developed enough at the time.

    That was the scientific part.

    By this time I have learned not to pass judgements, but I think people must be aware of what actually is happening.
    What I want is that if someone decides to have an abortion, let that decision be the hardest motherfucking decison that she ever has to make.
    I want people to realize what an abortion means.
    I want people to take abortions seriously.
    I want people to feel the weight of such a decision.
    I want people to know, what the cost of their decisions is.
    I want people not to take this lightly.
    And I want people not to make the same mistake twice. Or at least not the mistake that leads to an abortion.

    Because even though it may not be a person, or it may not be entirely human, if it wasn't important, there wouldn't be two sides fighting over the subject for centuries. As a scientist, I can tell that every abortion is a waste of a unique specimen. Sometimes neccessary. It is everyone's right to make the decision. But with rights come responsibilities. And if you don't take the responsibilities, you are not worthy of your rights.
    And I am not saying that abortion is always bad. Sometimes it is neccessary. But it should always be a last resort.
    Life is important. Do not degrade it. Do not turn it into currency. Do not turn it into a token you can exchange for comfort. It is your right, but I think you should not do it.
    These things may have developments of life but because they have no sentience, personhood or intelligence at the early points in the womb. They are not considered lives.

    From a post I found.
    care means to care about all aspects of the persn's existence, and how can you vouch for the life of someone you'll obviously dismiss and won't care anything for once it is born? If you want to get technical about your "belief that it's a kid, check out these facts below, taking from the unbiased source, wikipedia.org. It will only show that you base your "belief" on the notion of a soul, which is religious, and don't come pushing your religious, fanatical beliefs on me!




    Article taken from the third trimester:








    "In spite of these developments, premature birth remains a major threat to the fetus, and may result in ill-health in later life, even if the baby survives."








    "It isn't until week 23 that the fetus can survive, albeit with major medical support, outside of the womb. It is not until then that the fetus possesses a sustainable human brain."








    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy








    Here's some more



    "Pro-life individuals generally believe that human life should be valued either from conception or implantation until natural death. The contemporary pro-life movement is typically, but not exclusively, associated with Christian morality (especially in the United States), and has influenced certain strains of bioethical utilitarianism.[1] From that viewpoint, any action which destroys an embryo or fetus kills a person. Any deliberate destruction of human life is considered ethically or morally wrong and is not considered to be mitigated by any alleged benefits to others, as such benefits come at the expense of the life of a person. In some cases, this belief extends to opposing abortion of fetuses that would almost certainly expire within a short time after birth, such as anencephalitic fetuses. Euthanasia and assisted suicide are also opposed by some pro-life people based on a belief that all human life is sacred and must be protected even against the wishes of people who want to end their own lives.








    Many pro-lifers oppose certain forms of birth control, particularly hormonal contraception such as ECPs, which are alleged to prevent the implantation of an embryo. Because they believe that personhood begins at fertilization, they refer to these contraceptives as abortifacients.[2] The Catholic Church recognizes this view,[3] but the possibility that hormonal contraception has post-fertilization effects is disputed within the scientific community. (See also: Mechanism of action and United States legal and ethical controversies.)








    Attachment to a pro-life position is often but not exclusively connected to religious beliefs about the sanctity of life (see also Culture of Life). Exclusively secular-humanist positions against abortion tend to be a minority viewpoint among pro-life advocates.[4] While this group is a distinct minority, they are a growing and burgeoning movement, and seek to put new meaning into the phrase "pro-life".[5]













    [edit] Diversity of pro-life views"








    Basically, their stance is about religion.








    "Also, in some countries, laws have been passed to restrict the practice of abortion based upon the gender of the fetus." More than likely, the female fetus will suffer








    I like Canada:



    In Canadian law, under section 223 of the Criminal Code of Canada, a fetus is a "human being ... when it has completely proceeded, in a living state, from the body of its mother whether or not it has completely breathed, it has an independent circulation or the navel string is severed."








    "In 2002, U.S. President George W. Bush announced a plan to ensure health care coverage for fetuses under the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)" But his ass takes away programs to help single mothers who carry the kid to term and condemns them through harsh anti- welfare programs.








    "Week 4-5 Chemicals produced by the embryo stop the woman's menstrual cycle. Neurogenesis is underway, showing brain activity at about the 6th week.[citation needed] The heart will begin to beat around the same time. Limb buds appear where the arms and legs will grow later. Organogenesis begins. The head represents about one half of the embryo's axial length, and more than half of the embryo's mass. The brain develops into five areas. Tissue formation occurs that develops into the vertebra and some other bones. The heart starts to beat and blood starts to flow.[2]"








    "A fetus (or foetus or fœtus) is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate, after the embryonic stage and before birth. The plural is fetuses, or sometimes feti"








    "The risk of miscarriage decreases sharply at the beginning of the fetal stage, and loss is "virtually complete by the end of the embryonic period."[11][12] At this point, all major structures, including hands, feet, head, brain, and other organs are present, but they will continue to grow, develop, and become more functional.[13] When the fetal stage commences, a fetus is typically about 30 mm (1.2 inches) in length from crown to rump, and weighs about 8 grams.[14] The heart is beating.[15] Some fingerprint formation can be seen from the beginning of the fetal stage.[16] By the fetal stage, the embryonic tail is gone, and an atrophied embryonic tail bud remains.[17][18]"








    And FINALLY:








    "The fetus is considered full-term between weeks 35 and 40,[29] which means that the fetus is considered sufficiently developed for life outside the uterus."








    So, to all you religious fanatics out there, technically speaking, it is NOT a baby, this is done out of religious (fanatical) intent, and you can all go to hell with their argument that it's a baby.



    ---- In other words, bitch it ain't a baby, so you and your religion can calm the fuck down!


    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    I think that it would be very helpful if People look up on Youtube and watch the Video called "Silent Scream".
    The video silent screm is yet another example of pro life psuedo science. Said pre life form has no sentience and has no personhood to feel or even care about being terminated.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    Saints Francis of Asissi, and John of the Cross are some of the few who have found God through the Natural World, a beautiful way to contemplate the Christian Mysteries. Just go out into the Wilderness and meditate.
    And I suppose they will have jerk off parties at how wonderful it is to be males just like your god. Oh wait I forgot in Catholicism people can't wack off!
    Last edited by Mariatenebre; February 6th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.

  19. #69
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    They may be living in the sense that they are organic however they are not persons. They have no intelligence, sentience or personhood which is what we determine to be lives. Any given animal has more of these things then these pre life forms but I don't see pro lifers running out to be vegetarians.
    Your assumption is false. Intelligence is all based on awareness, and it is proven that an embryo is self-aware after a certain point.
    Thus it can be recognized as alive. It is all a matter of opinions.

    About your longer post under the quoted one:
    It is pointless to argue with science. It is a living thing. Whether it is right or wrong to decide if you want to terminate it or not is your choice. However I obviously stated why I think it is a choice that should never be taken lightly. I don't agree with abortion, but if must be done than it must be done.
    However I think people need a new definition of "must"

    PS.: Wikipedia is not an excellent source of biological knowledge. I would strongly recommend medical books if you wish to earn realiable sources.

  20. #70
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    So, to all you religious fanatics out there, technically speaking, it is NOT a baby, this is done out of religious (fanatical) intent, and you can all go to hell with their argument that it's a baby.
    ---- In other words, bitch it ain't a baby, so you and your religion can calm the fuck down!
    1st off:
    Am I religious? You should come clean about this first.
    2nd:
    Who is the fanatic here? You are not religious but you believe so strongly in something that it clouds your reasoning abilities. You strip the fetus of its human qualities in face of all evidence and remain blind to the facts, because you want to believe that the fetus is not human so you can feel better about abortion. NOTE THAT I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE FETUS IS A HUMAN! I AM SAYING THAT IT HAS HUMAN QUALITIES. NOT THE SAME THING!

    Abortion is a terrible thing. Sometimes neccessary, and sometimes not. Obviously most of the time it is not neccessary but fine, go with it, there is free choice, and I never wanted to take that away from anyone.

    But face the consequences. You can tell all the lies you can if that makes you feel better but the truth won't be changed by it, only the way you percieve it.

    You are not better than the blind catholics who interpret the Bible in a way to justify their hatred towards any given group.
    Did you ever consider the possibility that if millions of people debate over something than maybe both sides are right at some point?

    There is truth and reason in the things you say, but there is truth and reason on the other side as well. If you would really want the truth you would find a way to understand why the other side thinks the way they do, but as we can obviously see, you are here to "crush your enemies". You are thinking in absolutes. The Catholic Church came and victimized everyone and everthing you hold dear, and you poor girl have a justified hatred and resentment towards it. You don't want the truth, you just want to be right.

    And people who wish to be right but remain blind to the truth are dangerous. It was displayed millions of times. There are thousands of historical figures who have gone down the same path, and we remember them because they had power and did terrible things with it. They became self-righteous. Like the Catholic Church. Is this what you want? To look in the mirror and see your own "enemy"

    With all due respect Maria, I think you are an intelligent woman (?), but you display a degree of immature behaviour that I can see in my little brother and the hatred you display, no matter how much justified it is, won't change the fact that the Catholic Church is not an entirely "evil" organization. There are some things where they are quite right. Do you want to fight? That's all right. Fight for something, but not against something, beause that will only destroy and achieve nothing but ruins and more hatred.
    Last edited by Coward92; February 6th, 2013 at 06:06 PM.

  21. #71
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by coward92 View Post
    1st off:
    Am i religious? You should come clean about this first.
    2nd:
    Who is the fanatic here? You are not religious but you believe so strongly in something that it clouds your reasoning abilities. You strip the fetus of its human qualities in face of all evidence and remain blind to the facts, because you want to believe that the fetus is not human so you can feel better about abortion. Note that i am not saying that the fetus is a human! I am saying that it has human qualities. Not the same thing!

    Abortion is a terrible thing. Sometimes neccessary, and sometimes not. Obviously most of the time it is not neccessary but fine, go with it, there is free choice, and i never wanted to take that away from anyone.

    But face the consequences. You can tell all the lies you can if that makes you feel better but the truth won't be changed by it, only the way you percieve it.

    You are not better than the blind catholics who interpret the bible in a way to justify their hatred towards any given group.
    Did you ever consider the possibility that if millions of people debate over something than maybe both sides are right at some point?

    There is truth and reason in the things you say, but there is truth and reason on the other side as well. If you would really want the truth you would find a way to understand why the other side thinks the way they do, but as we can obviously see, you are here to "crush your enemies". You are thinking in absolutes. The catholic church came and victimized everyone and everthing you hold dear, and you poor girl have a justified hatred and resentment towards it. You don't want the truth, you just want to be right.

    And people who wish to be right but remain blind to the truth are dangerous. It was displayed millions of times. There are thousands of historical figures who have gone down the same path, and we remember them because they had power and did terrible things with it. They became self-righteous. Like the catholic church. Is this what you want? To look in the mirror and see your own "enemy"

    with all due respect maria, i think you are an intelligent woman (?), but you display a degree of immature behaviour that i can see in my little brother and the hatred you display, no matter how much justified it is, won't change the fact that the catholic church is not an entirely "evil" organization. There are some things where they are quite right. Do you want to fight? That's all right. Fight for something, but not against something, beause that will only destroy and achieve nothing but ruins and more hatred.

    Kudos! That was a balanced argument!

  22. #72

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    each sperm is alive and aware? is THAT why the Catholic Church has also condemned birth control?

  23. #73
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ludolfo View Post
    each sperm is alive and aware? is THAT why the Catholic Church has also condemned birth control?
    Is that why the Old Testament in just one place condemns Masterbation?

  24. #74

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    Is that why the Old Testament in just one place condemns Masterbation?
    So do you condone masturbation?

  25. #75

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    Is that why the Old Testament in just one place condemns Masterbation?
    I trust you are not referring to the tale of Onan [Genesis chapter 38]? That particular fable has nothing whatsoever to do with mastubation; it is about Onan wanting to avoid the responsibilities of a levirate marriage. Naturally, this 'displeased the Lord: wherefore he slew him'.

  26. #76

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    I have just been notified about this article:
    Brazil: Catholic Church Excommunicates Mother Of 9 Year-Old Rape Victim For Approving Abortion

    Declaring that “life must always be protected”, a senior Vatican cleric has defended the Catholic Church’s decision to excommunicate the mother and doctors of a nine-year-old rape victim who had a life-saving abortion in Brazil.

    Cardinal Giovanni Batista Re, who heads the Pontifical Commission for Latin America, told reporters that although the girl fell pregnant after apparently being abused by her stepfather, her twins had, “the right to live, and could not be eliminated”.

    In an interview with the Italian newspaper, La Stampa, the cardinal added: “It is a sad case but the real problem is that the twins conceived were two innocent persons. Life must always be protected.”

    Police believe the girl was sexually assaulted for years by her stepfather, possibly since she was six. That she was four months pregnant with twins emerged only after she was taken to hospital complaining of severe stomach pains.

    The controversy represents a PR nightmare for the Vatican. The unnamed girl’s mother and doctors were excommunicated for agreeing to Wednesday’s emergency abortion yet the Church has not taken formal steps against the stepfather, who is in custody. Jose Cardoso Sobrinho, the conservative regional archbishop for Pernambuco where the girl was rushed to hospital, has said that the man would not be thrown out of the Church, because although he had allegedly committed “a heinous crime”, the Church took the view that “the abortion, the elimination of an innocent life, was more serious”. continue reading
    Last edited by ludolfo; February 7th, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

  27. #77

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    religion is a massive MONEY MAKING cover up created by lonely, old men many years ago as a means to corrupt, control, and gain money. It's brainwashing has worked for ages, because people are BORN into their religion based on the religious affiliation of their parents, and seeing how many people don't question it....you get a society that lacks free thinking. A rational society would demand these religious people PROVE their religion. Yes, it's on you religious people's shoulders to prove every single anecdote of your religion considering you have now decided you want this sham to be part of LAW MAKING and policy making. They should now eithe be forced to sceintifically prove each event happened..or be taxed. Why we as a society have to constantly treated religion as sacred is beyond me. It's not at all sacred to me, and frankly should be be filed with Cinderella and The Little Mermaid in library shelves. That many religious people demand their MAN MADE religion be part of policy making should make them and their religion completely open to full scrutiny.

  28. #78
    Friendly Fireman
    thewiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    10,315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Getting back to the original post, I find the response given by the church official arrogant and condescending.

    1. The priests that committed abuse (and it was not just on boys, many girls were also molested -- the head of my diaconate program was removed from the priesthood for such offense) were not homosexuals; they were pedophiles. There is a significant difference and the church continues to try to blow off its responsibility by pointing the finger at gays and homosexuals; the fact is that most pedophiles would likely be married and to someone of the opposite sex. From the priests I have talked with and met, most joined the priesthood because of the severe attraction to children; they thought that a lifetime of prayer and contemplation would remove the temptation and "cure" them of the problem. The church's first response when confronted with abusers was to send them to "cure" centers located, for the most part, in the southwest portion of the United States. We now know that pedophilia is not something that is curable.

    For the same reason as most pedophiles, the priesthood is populated with a high percentage of homosexuals. They usually joined the church (at least from the discussions I have had with bishops and priests who were gay) thinking they would be "cured" of such tendancies. Again, we know that there is nothing to cure; they were made that way and to deny that a Creator could make people different is to say the same Creator "made a mistake" when people are LGBT. That makes the Creator imperfect; kind of flies in the face of the teaching of the church. (As one gay priest told me, it also challenges the church because if everyone is created in God the Trinity's image -- is God gay?)

    The church -- which is not a building and not the bishops but rather the people -- placed priests, bishops, cardinals and popes on such high pedestals that they could do no wrong. So for those wishing to abuse or take advantage, it is a perfect platform from which they can act with impunity. We -- the church -- need to demand that there be correction and force removal of offenders. Until WE do, we get an imperfection. Under Cannon Laws and from Vatican II, the laity has a responsibility to particiapte and should demand to be heard.

    I have enjoyed the beauty of the art in Rome. I agree it is really a museum and, prior to today's technology, the artwork formed the pictures for the masses to envision that which they worshipped. When much of the great art was created, there was not internet, there was not television, and books were a luxury item. The artwork in the churches was free and told the story that then became action in the order of the Mass. The words in the Word became flesh in the Eucharist which was displayed through the artwork that graced churches.

    I find much of the artwork stirs my soul and inner being when I have time to soak it all in. As I sat in the Sistine Chapel, I couldn't help but think of a human on his back painting the grand canvas I sat beneath without lasers, computers, or any technology.

    With that said, I do think many in the hierarchy are corrupt. They get comfortable being driven around, waited upon hand and foot, given the best seat at the table and prime box at the theater. They think nothing of having the finest robes, manicures, and fine foods. Funny but if they read the scripture that they beat over the head of many in their flocks, they'd find that those who are first on earth will be last (or least) in heaven. They will have far longer to not enjoy their position than the time they now get to laud it over the masses.

    Celibacy, which they so defend, is poppycock. Peter, the first pope, was married (see scripture talking about his mother-in-law). Up until the fourth century, it was common for priests, bishops, and popes to be married. It was marriage and children that caused great challenge to the church because children were often willed the positions and wealth accumulated by the "father." Several papacies were corrupted by such events which is why the church moved to requiring celibacy. Today, celibacy is defended on one front because of the cost married priests would add to the church, not to mention time it might take away. However, many priests enjoy "housekeepers" or other companionship which I find no fault with. Even the Apostles were sent out by Jesus in pairs for company and support. To send out priests alone and to deal with some of the worst humanity can offer seems cruel and ignorant. Perhaps if the pope and those in Rome had to work the hours and demands of small parish priests instead of the pageants of clergy they surround themselves with, there would be much more respect for changing the system.

    Lastly, I find the church's teaching as it relates to celibacy somewhat hypocritical. On one hand they say celibacy is a gift and priests are given that gift so they can be married to the church and serve her. At the same time they tell gays like me that it is okay I am gay but I must spend my life celibate. Well I didn't have the gift of celibacy or I would have been ordained a priest long ago (and was ready to be ordained a permanent deacon at one point). I do not have nor do I pray for the gift of celibacy which I think is an added cross around someone's neck. So calling it a gift but demanding I try to take it is two faced. Perhaps if they truly saw it as the gift they describe, they would not "require" it of someone; after all you can't force a gift. Just my thoughts.

  29. #79
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ludolfo View Post
    each sperm is alive and aware? is THAT why the Catholic Church has also condemned birth control?
    This is a foolish argument, because a sperm is not self-aware and doesn't contain enough chromosomes to potentially become a human being.

  30. #80

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    This is a foolish argument, because a sperm is not self-aware and doesn't contain enough chromosomes to potentially become a human being.
    Why then does the Pope condemn birth control like he does abortion?

  31. #81
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ludolfo View Post
    Why then does the Pope condemn birth control like he does abortion?
    Ask him. Like seriously.
    I am not the pope.

  32. #82

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    dya know his phone number...?
    But seriously, that is the subject of this thread isn't it? There has been much talk about abortion, and you've gone to a lot of effort to try and convince people that fetuses are alive --which I agree with. EVERYTHING is alive! You emphasize more than once that abortion is a terrible thing. With this judgement you are on same wavelength with the Pope and other Catholics and other Christians who feel the same way. So this is why I asked you about semen, and IF you feel it is not AS alive as a fetus how comes the Pope is against birth control. Can you not even speculate?

  33. #83
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ludolfo View Post
    dya know his phone number...?
    But seriously, that is the subject of this thread isn't it? There has been much talk about abortion, and you've gone to a lot of effort to try and convince people that fetuses are alive --which I agree with. EVERYTHING is alive! You emphasize more than once that abortion is a terrible thing. With this judgement you are on same wavelength with the Pope and other Catholics and other Christians who feel the same way. So this is why I asked you about semen, and IF you feel it is not AS alive as a fetus how comes the Pope is against birth control. Can you not even speculate?
    You can get contact with him most likely on Wednesdays by way of Twitter: twitter@Pontifex. just a suggestion. You can ask him any questions there, and read his answers very carefully. I believe that he does the twittering during his Wednesday audience.
    Last edited by MikeyLove; February 11th, 2013 at 03:14 AM.

  34. #84
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    You can get contact with him most likely on Wednesdays by way of Twitter: twitter@Pontifex. just a suggestion. You can ask him any questions there, and read his answers very carefully. I believe that he does the twittering during his Wednesday audience.
    better do it soon


    he's quitting at the end of the month

  35. #85

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post
    better do it soon


    he's quitting at the end of the month
    i WONT say cum back soon LOL

  36. #86
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    All the Cardinals will be flocking to Rome probably within the first week in March to prepare for a Conclave, ie; the election of a new Pope, and hopefully a younger one full of vitality, etc. The Church is guided by the Holy Spirit, always was and continues to be.

  37. #87

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    The Church is guided by the Holy Spirit, always was and continues to be.
    While that may be theologically true, it's a small comfort with respect to the Church's historical and current viciousness. Where is the Holy Spirit when a priest is abusing a child or when a bishop is covering it up?

  38. #88
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Spensed View Post
    While that may be theologically true, it's a small comfort with respect to the Church's historical and current viciousness. Where is the Holy Spirit when a priest is abusing a child or when a bishop is covering it up?
    Again you are speaking in human terms, What you mean are concerning Human errors, as The Holy Spirit cannot ever be in error.

  39. #89

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    and THAT is the corruption. That idea.

  40. #90

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    If the Holy Spirit's comfort and righteousness cannot concern human errors or natural disasters, I am not clear what use it is. As well, say the Devil cannot ever be in error. On your theory, there's no way to demonstrate otherwise.

    I'm aware that the theory is that the Holy Spirit is always available for spiritual comfort, etc., but it can sometimes intervene is human events as a function of grace or unexpected result.

    But, if it does exist, it seems to me that the Holy Spirits existence is meaningless in human terms unless it is more consistent, reliable and, indeed, accessible. Otherwise, it's just wishful thinking.
    Last edited by Spensed; February 11th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.

  41. #91
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,141
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    Again you are speaking in human terms, What you mean are concerning Human errors, as The Holy Spirit cannot ever be in error.
    Child-raping priests may not be errors by way of the holy spirit. But I agree, that is inhuman.
    Last edited by zoltanspawn; February 11th, 2013 at 10:10 AM.

  42. #92

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Spensed View Post
    Where is the Holy Spirit when a priest is abusing a child or when a bishop is covering it up?
    It would appear that either the 'Holy Spirit' condones such appallingly evil behaviour, or else the priests/bishops in question are ignoring he/she/it. In which case one cannot make the claim that 'the Church is guided by the Holy Spirit, always was and continues to be'', as Mikey does in his post. One cannot be guided by that which one chooses to ignore.

  43. #93

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    let us look at this "holy spirit"

    Christianity
    Main article: Holy Spirit (Christianity)

    For the majority of Christians, the Holy Spirit (prior English language usage: the Holy Ghost from Old English gast, “spirit”) is the third person of the Holy Trinity—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and is Almighty God.[7][8][9] The Holy Spirit is seen by mainstream Christians as one Person of the Triune God, who revealed His Holy Name YHWH to his people Israel, sent His Eternally Begotten Son Jesus to save them from their Sins, and sent the Holy Spirit to sanctify and give life to his Church.[10][11][12] The Triune God manifests as three Persons (Greek hypostases),[13] in One Divine Being (Greek: Ousia),[14] called the Godhead,[15] the Divine Essence of God.[16]

  44. #94
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ludolfo View Post
    dya know his phone number...?
    But seriously, that is the subject of this thread isn't it? There has been much talk about abortion, and you've gone to a lot of effort to try and convince people that fetuses are alive --which I agree with. EVERYTHING is alive! You emphasize more than once that abortion is a terrible thing. With this judgement you are on same wavelength with the Pope and other Catholics and other Christians who feel the same way. So this is why I asked you about semen, and IF you feel it is not AS alive as a fetus how comes the Pope is against birth control. Can you not even speculate?
    You are completely and totally wrong.
    I am not on the same side as the Pope and the "other Catholics" (And I would like to point out that your generalization is exactly why people argue with you som fiercely)

    I am not against choice.
    If some wants to do it than I won't stop her/him, but I want them to realize the true weight and seriousness of such decision, because abortus is not taken seriously enough in our societies. It is made light of.

    You can e-mail the pope ya'know...
    I don't speculate, because I am not even sure what that word means.

  45. #95
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    The Church is guided by the Holy Spirit, always was and continues to be.
    I disagree.
    Sorry.

  46. #96
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedRat View Post
    It would appear that either the 'Holy Spirit' condones such appallingly evil behaviour, or else the priests/bishops in question are ignoring he/she/it. In which case one cannot make the claim that 'the Church is guided by the Holy Spirit, always was and continues to be'', as Mikey does in his post. One cannot be guided by that which one chooses to ignore.
    The Holy Spirit cannot, and will not intervene when it comes to the Free Will God has given to Mankind, therefore we can say that God does not condone the evil actions of the priests of his Church, and the Holy Spirit protects the core teachings of the Church.

  47. #97
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    Child-raping priests may not be errors by way of the holy spirit. But I agree, that is inhuman.
    Child raping priests are most certainly in error, as they were acting with their own free-will, and independantly of the Holy Spirit. If the Priests do not repent of the evil they have done, then they have chosen Hell for themselves.

  48. #98

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    let us look at this "holy spirit"

    Christianity
    Main article: Holy Spirit (Christianity)

    For the majority of Christians, the Holy Spirit (prior English language usage: the Holy Ghost from Old English gast, “spirit”) is the third person of the Holy Trinity—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and is Almighty God.[7][8][9] The Holy Spirit is seen by mainstream Christians as one Person of the Triune God, who revealed His Holy Name YHWH to his people Israel, sent His Eternally Begotten Son Jesus to save them from their Sins, and sent the Holy Spirit to sanctify and give life to his Church.[10][11][12] The Triune God manifests as three Persons (Greek hypostases),[13] in One Divine Being (Greek: Ousia),[14] called the Godhead,[15] the Divine Essence of God.[16]

  49. #99

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    there is no corruption allowed in your patriarchal version of the "holy spirit". Hence this myth breeds corruption, ironically.
    You, or your belief, demands of adults--through iinternalizing a fear of "Hell" AND of the "Holy Spirit"-- to suppress their powerful sexual appetites, and THEN puts them in charge of children...? And then you are all at a loss of how such abuse can breed. You blame man, or the "Devil" (your beliefs own creation, by the way), but ohhh nooo not your mythology!. THAT you say is uncorruptable.

  50. #100
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,141
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corruption and Opulance in the Church

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    The Holy Spirit cannot, and will not intervene when it comes to the Free Will God has given to Mankind, therefore we can say that God does not condone the evil actions of the priests of his Church, and the Holy Spirit protects the core teachings of the Church.
    Above you state that the holy spirit can't and won't intervene with humankind's free will. In the "sad day, pope resigns thread" you state this:

    Again, I tell you that the Holy Spirit is the one that influences the votes, not the Cardinals. History tells us that we have had a few anti-popes elected, but they were not known as such til later. It is also known that the Holy Spirit has intervened against a Pope trying to change the core teachings of the Church, and the intervention had been felt.
    So, the holy spirit intervenes in the affairs of cardinals and popes, but not in the 'affairs' of bishops and priests?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.