JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 567 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 498
  1. #251
    Sex God gaystorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    The problem with having an idol in a main alliance is that it turns the person into a blindside target. Given had Andrea found it, she would have played it at that tribal. The only way to not have issues with an idol is not telling anyone. Only Sandra has accomplished that. I donot know why people are shocked that Andrea is so smart. Oh yeah... Boston Rob overshadowed everyone but Phillip that season.

  2. #252
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    In one of the secret scenes this week, Andrea and Brenda were digging for the idol a bit when Malcolm tried to pretend he'd found it by putting the wrapping from his old idol into his pocket and playing it like he had the new one. Brenda didn't believe him because she's a boss bitch like that.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; April 26th, 2013 at 03:52 AM.

  3. #253
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    What's with Brenda's editing this week? She's turning into a young Dawn...

  4. #254
    Sex God gaystorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    I believe she was set up to look like she was going to make people not realize that Malcolm was going.

  5. #255
    Slut willuafan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    189

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    All I know for sure is that Eddie has the most kissable tummy I have ever seen. Slight hint of a happy trail too. MMM

  6. #256
    Sex God gaystorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Ugh! It kills me when people only like someone on reality tv because of their looks.

  7. #257
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,376

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by gaystorm View Post
    Ugh! It kills me when people only like someone on reality tv because of their looks.
    I know what you mean-- I don't like it either-- but people are that way about scripted TV as well.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  8. #258
    Sex God hornyalltime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    589

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    I loved it so much that I wrote an Andrea/Malcolm story. If you wantto read it, feel free to send me a PM so I can give you the link.

  9. #259
    Sex God travis82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    508

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Brenda and Erik is such a disapointment this season.

    Oh well, with Erik...I'm not surprised since he was terrible in his first season and I had no idea why they bring him back.

    But Brenda.... she and Erik should have align with Malcolm, Eddie and Reynold and take control of the game.


    Erik and Brenda were never part of the original Stealth alliance and it should be clear to them that they're at the bottom of the alliance.

    If they don't make any moves (which I think that's what going to happen), both of them are going to be voted out soon.

  10. #260
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Brenda clearly would have been fifth in that alliance so I don't blame her for not switching. She's in with Dawn and most likely ahead of Sherri and Erik in the SRU pecking order so it would have been a move that created angry SRU jurors just to end up in a lower placement barring immunity wins/idols.

  11. #261
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Brenda is so boring this season. The fuck happened to her?

    Cochren (sp?) is probably going to win.

  12. #262

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    I'm betting on Cochran winning too and I'm fine with that (I like him more this season) but Brenda is still one of my personal favorites of all time, despite her invisibility this season.

    The fact that she's drop-dead gorgeous doesn't hurt either.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 1st, 2013 at 12:55 PM.

  13. #263
    Sex God gaystorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    I am so thrilled that Reynold is gone. Brenda said it well. He is such an asshat.

    Andrea totally had that blindside coming. It was exciting and a bit unexpected for a double half hour episode.

    Erik is a very loyal person. He may say he is going to flip, but he never will. There is little reason for him to. He has a better shot at immunity without those guys. Brenda is playing a more low-key game, much like Jerri played upon returning. But, as shown, it is easier to get by when people forget the player is there. And it has been shown all season that if one tries to move away from the alliance, they go.

  14. #264

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Brenda to Andrea: "You don't have to go home, but you have to get the fuck out of here bitch."
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 1st, 2013 at 06:56 PM.

  15. #265
    Sex God gaystorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Only... I feel she will be playing with Malcolm by his little smirk. Oh, and super ew to Reynold's pornstash.

  16. #266

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by gaystorm View Post
    Oh, and super ew to Reynold's pornstash.
    It's amazing how Reynold's douche-levels are so high that even Michael ends up looking like one by association on the jury.

    Also, if this were Big Brother instead of Survivor, Brenda would be celebrating like this right now

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails janelle drinking.gif  
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 1st, 2013 at 07:13 PM.

  17. #267

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Is it me or is Erik looking hotter each day??? And Malcolm's long hair makes him look sexier than ever!!!

  18. #268
    Who is this Jackass ? Ekim23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,693

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Cochran is so in control !! Andrea is gone thats sad coz she sure played hardcore but she was prolly too agressive !!

    I feel like Dawn and sherri are locked in the F3 no matter whats happening coz cochran would take em, brenda would take em and Erik too.

    I dont know about Eddie, part of me thinks he's going to make it to the Finals and part of me thinks he' s not.
    Nobody sees him as a threat, and thats problly the problem.

  19. #269
    Sex God gaystorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    People are afraid if they take Eddie (take!) he will win with his friends on the jury.

    Dawn has been in this playing people and making the right moves for her game. So, I doubt that it will be easy to win against her. If anything, Brenda would be the easiest to beat. People do not vote for nice. They want the person who played the hardest.

  20. #270

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by gaystorm View Post
    Dawn has been in this playing people and making the right moves for her game. So, I doubt that it will be easy to win against her. If anything, Brenda would be the easiest to beat. People do not vote for nice. They want the person who played the hardest.
    But being nice IS playing "hard" (whatever that means). Not that I think Brenda would win, but I'm just saying, people DO vote for nice on Survivor/Big Brother if the other person is someone they like less/hate. What they don't vote for are nice people who insist that they did noting wrong, took the high road, never lied, has morals etc. Juries hate that.

    Dawn is nice but she's also annoying with the crying all the time. I could be biased here because (full disclosure) I had a good friend like that who was a genuinely nice person but her anxiety/depression resulted in so many crying jags that 1) It became downright humorous to the point where me and her other friends would roll our eyes every time she did it and 2) I loved her but it became so unbearable because we were roommates that I had to actually move out and spend some time away from her. And I know if like I had to choose between giving one million dollars to her or another friend I liked who didn't cry all the fucking time, I would give it to the latter easily.

    I think Dawn only wins if she's up against truly detestable/more annoying people like Philip and Brandon which...yeah exactly.

  21. #271
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,376

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Who I think the current jury would vote for if the remaining 6 made the final:

    Michael: Brenda
    Phillip: Cochran
    Malcolm: Eddie
    Reynold: Eddie
    Andrea: Eddie

    Go Eddie!
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  22. #272

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Eddie is pretty much the only person left I actively DON'T want to see win. OK Erik too.

  23. #273
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by gaystorm View Post
    People do not vote for nice. They want the person who played the hardest.
    O rly?


  24. #274
    Who is this Jackass ? Ekim23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,693

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Danw has no chance of getting votes in the finals. If u read the latest jury itws u can see that dawn is not liked at ALL !

    Sherri and Danw have no chance in the finals. and thats why they are the person to bring. Erik / brenda & eddi could get sympathy votes. And cochan would get the "best player" votes.

    And yeah ur right bout Natalie but she only won because nobody wanted to give russel the million bucks, not only coz she was nice

  25. #275
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    If that were the case then Mick would have been just as likely to win as Natalie for being "not Russell." And in fact he ended up getting less votes THAN Russell.

  26. #276
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    ^No, Mick lost because he didn't have a good argument for the jury. Natalie was nice and had a good argument. People do vote for nice people to win the $1 million, it's just based on how they present their case to the jury.

    Russell is also proof that people don't always vote for whoever played hardest if they don't know how to properly manage and win over a jury. If you're looking for Rusell's super nice different sex twin who also got to the end but never won over a jury, that's Amanda.

  27. #277

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Natalie beating Russell was the most satisfying moment I've ever had watching Survivor...until Sandra beat him again the very next year.

  28. #278
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    ^No, Mick lost because he didn't have a good argument for the jury. Natalie was nice and had a good argument. People do vote for nice people to win the $1 million, it's just based on how they present their case to the jury.
    Right, I was trying to say that there's more to winning than just being "nice" or not being the one nobody wants to win. Mick wasn't Russell and he was probably considered "nice" which a lot of anti-Natalie fans try to argue as the only reason she won, but what they always miss is that the jury didn't respect the game of either male finalist. Natalie was in with most of the Galu women and Brett and the edit showcased that while also showing how A) Mick didn't know a fucking thing about anyone with his complete failure to answer Brett's "bro date" question and B) nobody respected Russell for being a sociopath.

    While it does take more than being "nice," it's still a lot easier to win with Natalie or Caramoan Brenda's strategy of playing nice than it is to burn everyone and make the entire jury hate you (Phillip, Russell, et al). However in addition to being nice you also need to be respected, which is why Amanda lost twice and which also goes back to what Pepper was saying about Dawn, who is clearly a nice woman but her backstabbing game and mental instability is making many doubt her ability to win.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; May 3rd, 2013 at 09:39 AM.

  29. #279
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,599

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    The only two people I would like to see win is Coch and Eddie. I can't stand Brenda nor Dawn, now Sandra Bullock gone rogue, or Erik the balless wonder. Eddie only because I detest the other players so much. Dawn is such a waste when see seemed to have so much going for her and she lost that. I never liked Brenda because of her attitude and people she chose to bond with in her season. She was so smug and soulless then.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  30. #280

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    Right, I was trying to say that there's more to winning than just being "nice" or not being the one nobody wants to win. Mick wasn't Russell and he was probably considered "nice" which a lot of anti-Natalie fans try to argue as the only reason she won, but what they always miss is that the jury didn't respect the game of either male finalist. Natalie was in with most of the Galu women and Brett and the edit showcased that while also showing how A) Mick didn't know a fucking thing about anyone with his complete failure to answer Brett's "bro date" question and B) nobody respected Russell for being a sociopath.
    A great explanation like this deserves a church hand.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Xtina Preach.gif  

  31. #281
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    Right, I was trying to say that there's more to winning than just being "nice" or not being the one nobody wants to win. Mick wasn't Russell and he was probably considered "nice" which a lot of anti-Natalie fans try to argue as the only reason she won, but what they always miss is that the jury didn't respect the game of either male finalist. Natalie was in with most of the Galu women and Brett and the edit showcased that while also showing how A) Mick didn't know a fucking thing about anyone with his complete failure to answer Brett's "bro date" question and B) nobody respected Russell for being a sociopath.
    People did respect Russell, his downfall was he didn't play as good a social game as Natalie did in Samoa. Russell did get jury votes, but not as much as Natalie did. Natalie was smart in letting Russell run the show and take all the bullets from everyone. She knew she had the better social game and all she had to do was get to the end. She won because she was nice.

    Russell also screwed up his social game in Heroes vs Villains. He's basically one of those people that wants to go as far as possible without caring about the jury and/or without playing a social game.

    I do agree with you, I just pointed out that saying "nobody votes for nice" was bull. The only reason Natalie won was because she was nice and had a great social game.

  32. #282
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Right. I think I am just grouping being respected enough to get the majority of the votes in as a good social game, which also includes being nice or at least nicer than your opponents in a "lesser of three evils" way. You really need to have both facets and Natalie did while Mick had one and Russell really had neither despite getting two votes from delusional Shambo and wannabe master player John.

  33. #283

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Bottom line: while you might be able to make an argument that a Final 2 came down to "voting against one person", you cannot make that argument with a Final 3. If the jury was "voting against Russell" then there were still TWO other options that had to earn those votes against each other. Natalie earned them, Mick didn't.

  34. #284
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    A great explanation like this deserves a church hand.
    Because I'm actually at my computer now:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iRe6uRpcrBNJb.gif  

  35. #285
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    This show needs more people to flip out in tribal



    ^epic

  36. #286
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,706

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by joesman View Post
    Erik the balless wonder
    Ain't that the truth. I think he's cute, aside from him apparently having no balls. He's basically a wallflower.

  37. #287
    Sex God Rubber Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nashville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    I think Shambo should be asked back for another season.

  38. #288
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    She has, and she's declined.

  39. #289
    Who is this Jackass ? Ekim23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,693

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    Right, I was trying to say that there's more to winning than just being "nice" or not being the one nobody wants to win. Mick wasn't Russell and he was probably considered "nice" which a lot of anti-Natalie fans try to argue as the only reason she won, but what they always miss is that the jury didn't respect the game of either male finalist. Natalie was in with most of the Galu women and Brett and the edit showcased that while also showing how A) Mick didn't know a fucking thing about anyone with his complete failure to answer Brett's "bro date" question and B) nobody respected Russell for being a sociopath.

    While it does take more than being "nice," it's still a lot easier to win with Natalie or Caramoan Brenda's strategy of playing nice than it is to burn everyone and make the entire jury hate you (Phillip, Russell, et al). However in addition to being nice you also need to be respected, which is why Amanda lost twice and which also goes back to what Pepper was saying about Dawn, who is clearly a nice woman but her backstabbing game and mental instability is making many doubt her ability to win.

    Well I wrote it very wrong but thats what I was trying to say. Yeah Ntalie got votes coz they didnt want russel l to win but also for all the reasons u say. I know that it takes much more than just being nice. She flew under the radar and let russell took the heat while she was just next to him.

    I mean there's a lot of talks about her win, but to me it's one of the most satisfying wins too. Muche better than a dumb bob from Gabon

    Bottom Line. I agree with u lol
    Last edited by Ekim23; May 5th, 2013 at 06:09 AM.

  40. #290

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim23 View Post
    Muche better than a dumb bob from Gabon
    Total co-sign. Bob winning took all the air out of what was up until then a very entertaining season for me.

    CrystalCox4Ever!
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 5th, 2013 at 10:06 AM.

  41. #291
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    As bad as Bob was -- probably #24 out of 25 winners on my list, with PI Sandra and HvV Sandra at #1 and #2, naturally -- I still think he was a better, more satisfying winner than Fabio. Bob was in an alliance and the edit highlighted the fact that he was well-liked. Jud... won three immunities in the end and then won the game 5-4 for reasons that still mystify me, because the edit didn't support Na'onka voting for him at ALL.

    And that's even without getting into all of the ramifications of the double quit and whether some think that they shouldn't have been able to vote at FTC. (Which I think that they should have, but that was still an idea that the fans and even the production staff tossed around after it happened.)
    Last edited by slipintothefog; May 5th, 2013 at 10:25 AM.

  42. #292

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    I agree that Naonka's vote was not telegraphed but I do think they gave us a few hints that Fabio would win. As you may remember I called it from the premiere when they had that shot of him saying, "I'm gonna coast to the million dollars!"

    There are lots of bad/lame/disappointing winners and Bob is certainly among them. I know he was well-liked, but I personally found Bob as smug and insufferable as the other assholes he was aligned with. At least Fabio didn't seem like a bad guy, just a boring one. Plus Nicaragua was such a hot mess of a season, it didn't feel like much of a letdown when Fabio won, whereas Gabon was SO good up until the end when Sugar inexplicably started playing for Bob to win.

    The worst winner for me personally is Todd on China who masterminded nothing but kept taking about what a mastermind he was and everyone just bought the hype. There were even times when he actively did things to ruin his own game (like giving James two immunity idols) and other people had to clean up his mess for him (Amanda pushing to blindside James).

    Plus, if they had kept the F2 format, whoever won the last immunity would've taken Courtney to the end and she would've won.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 5th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

  43. #293

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    PI Sandra and HvV Sandra at #1 and #2, naturally
    You know I LOVE Sandra too, but the only reason she's #2 and #3 for me (the reverse of yours because for me HvV gets the edge for her putting Russell in his place) is because I heart this beautiful man.



    Good god he's PERFECT. He may just be the most well-adjusted, intellectually inclined, politically aware, civic-minded contestant this show has ever had. Also this:


  44. #294
    Sex God gaystorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Iam going to have to way disagree with you on Natalie winning just because she is nice. If you can add an and in, then that was not the only reason she won. May I remind you that the first jury member, Eric, jumped up and told all the reasons she should win. Perhaps by saying Russel was a slime ball, he was saying Natalie was nice, but she had a great social game too. So, she did not just win by being nice. Not one Survivor has won that way. With no gameplay (Brenda), there is no winning.


    Do not discount Dawn. She is the reason Corinne is gone. Phillip might reward her for that. Also, if Eddie made it, I doubt he would gain more votes than the two people who he blindly followed the whole game. Andrea has already voted for a person who played a strong game over a person who was her nice friend. She will vote for who took her out. If you think Eddie will win or has a chance to, then you are not a true fan at all.

  45. #295
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    People do vote for nice, as long as they have a good argument to the jury. Natalie won because she wasn't vicious like Russell in her gameplay (even though she voted with him every time) and had the superior social game both Mick and Russell didn't have.

    If you can add an and in, then that was not the only reason she won.
    This makes no sense. If a person is just nice and nothing else, they are not even human. Who the hell is just nice? Name one person in the entire universe who is just nice and nothing else. Personality isn't 2 dimensional. It's more complicated than that.

    This can also be used to say people don't vote for someone who just plays hard. Because if that was the case Russell or Parvati would have won HvV. There are ands involved. Every single winner in this game has won for more than 1 reason. Natalie won for a number of reasons, but she was nice to people, and did win. So people do vote for nice. But there are obviously other factors whichever way you look at it.

    You're voting for a person, not a basic color. It's not like the jury is deciding between green, blue, and red.

    @ recent episode...

    Was busy all week so finally got around to watching it.

    - Reynold needs to stop sporting just a mustache.
    - Andrea's blind-slide was awesome.
    - They need to stop voting out eye candy.

  46. #296
    Slut Wcw10891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Rubber Rat: I think Shambo should be asked back for another season.

    She was actually asked back for this season, but turned it down, the common reason is that she had a great time the first time around, but she wouldnt do it again. sucks, also Matt from redemption island turned the offer down, they wanted to ask Lisa back, but thought it was wrong since she is a mom and back to back seasons is tough.

  47. #297
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    You know I LOVE Sandra too, but the only reason she's #2 and #3 for me (the reverse of yours because for me HvV gets the edge for her putting Russell in his place) is because I heart this beautiful man.
    I am so conflicted on Yul. On one hand I definitely think that the producers fudged a little bit of Cook Islands to prevent the PR nightmare that would be the all white people + Nate alliance from winning the racially divided season. And Yul also had that ridiculously overpowered Immunity Idol that had different rules than all other seasons that proceeded his. But on the other hand, him winning against Ozzy who had no game at all was beyond satisfying. However, and worst of all for me, is that in hindsight Yul's personality was awful for TV. Nice guy, and definitely classy, but good god he was about as interesting as carpet lint.

    Earl's win was probably more impressive for me, since he won in the finals unanimously and he did it without the broken HII or questionable production interferences like the bottle twist. But again, he was about as interesting to me as Yul was, and I didn't hate the thought of Cassandra (the default second-placer over Dreamz) winning as much as Ozzy. Either of Yul and Earl are still miles above Bob and Fabio though, IMO.

    Chase would have been possibly my favorite man to ever win Survivor if he'd won, which makes Fabio's victory all that more frustrating for me personally.
    Last edited by slipintothefog; May 5th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.

  48. #298

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Hmm, I don't remember much about Chase besides the fact that he was SMOKING HOT. Was he really that interesting/fun? What am I forgetting? I would've preferred him over Fabio too though. Thanks a lot Naonka, you fucking crazy bitch.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; May 6th, 2013 at 12:11 AM.

  49. #299
    Sex God gaystorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    You are not understanding what I am saying at all. It was Natalie's social game that helped her win, not her kind personality alone. That is all we are seeing of Brenda right now is a happy, kind person. Then, we see her do well at challenges. And how often does the person win who won more than three immunity challenges? Can we say Tom vs. Katie?

    Do not for one moment discredit Sandra's game play, saying that Parvati and Russel played harder. While all three played hard, Parvati lost her main girl in a social blunder and Russel took people out without any care to the vote. Sandra is the sneaky player. She lost her alliance to them playing dumbly. She went in showing the heroes exactly who Russel was and they did not even listen to her. She set up a great end just with that. Also, she is the only person to ever hold a hiden immunity idol with no one else knowing about it whatsoever, which built mistrust between Russel and Parvati. She played a very hard game that season and was rewarded for it.

  50. #300
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by gaystorm View Post
    You are not understanding what I am saying at all. It was Natalie's social game that helped her win, not her kind personality alone.
    Her social game was being nice & kind to other people. To say the two are mutually exclusive makes no sense.

    What you're saying is so generic, it can be applied to every winner.

    "It was Natalie's social game that helped her win, not her kind personality alone."
    "It was (enter winner name)'s (enter game type) game that helped (him/her) win, not (his/her) (enter other aspect here) alone."

    ^Applies to everyone.

    But in Natalie's case, you cannot deny that she was nice to people all the time. Both on her tribe and post-merge too. She did make some strategic moves herself. Most importantly getting Erik out first vote post-merge and deciding to stick with her Foa Foa alliance even when Laura was convinced she'd join Galu's numbers.

    But you contradict yourself when you say people don't vote for nice. Everyone had a social game. Natalie's social game was better than Russell and Mick's because she was nice to people in the way she built relationships with them. Russell's social game was more about lying to people and giving them false promises only to blindside them later. Mick's social game was coasting by as without trying to do ANYTHING to anybody so that he could say "I've the best character out here".

    Natatlie's social game WAS being nice and letting people think they should take her along to the end and having them assume she didn't have a chance in hell of winning. They all had a social game. The reason she was victorious was because she had the best social game (being nice).
    Last edited by BreakTheIce; May 6th, 2013 at 05:22 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.