JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 185

Thread: I called it.

  1. #101
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,821
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    That is a Lie and you are a Liar. Nothing new about that... Find the posting and paste the link since your memory serves you well...And the rest of the stuff you ranted on about deserves Violins and Crickets...

    And we're still waiting for you to create a Thread about the New years Eve Shootings and stabbing in Toronto....I'm creating a Count-down Clock just for you just to see how long it takes for you to talk about the Shootings in your Country instead of Raging about America's shootings all the time....

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...g-Boring/page3
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  2. #102
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Thank you, it proves you're lying about the entire exchange...I'm glad I made'ya work though...

    Do you do windows?

  3. #103

  4. #104
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,897

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    As a side note to today's most recent school shooting, it was interesting to see that it was a teacher's compassion that stopped a gunman, not another gun in the room.
    This fact cannot be emphasized enough.

    At Columbine, an armed and well-trained police officer in the school could not stop the deaths of 15 people and the wounding of 23 others. Indeed, an entire police SWAT team did not succeed in stopping it.

    But, at Taft, a few kind words stopped a horrific tragedy in its tracks.


    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    That and the fact that the shooter only wanted to shoot two specific individuals.
    I keep hearing this argument from people - that Taft was somehow different because the shooter had specific people he wanted to kill.

    The kid's pockets were loaded with ammunition - far more than necessary for two victims. He knew he may have to blow through lots of people to accomplish his mission. No, the Taft shooter didn't want to kill his teacher. But, he might have, if his teacher had provoked him with a gun instead of offering him human kindness.

    The solution to the problem of violence in America is not more violence.

  5. #105
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    This fact cannot be emphasized enough.

    At Columbine, an armed and well-trained police officer in the school could not stop the deaths of 15 people and the wounding of 23 others. Indeed, an entire police SWAT team did not succeed in stopping it.

    But, at Taft, a few kind words stopped a horrific tragedy in its tracks.




    I keep hearing this argument from people - that Taft was somehow different because the shooter had specific people he wanted to kill.

    The kid's pockets were loaded with ammunition - far more than necessary for two victims. He knew he may have to blow through lots of people to accomplish his mission. No, the Taft shooter didn't want to kill his teacher. But, he might have, if his teacher had provoked him with a gun instead of offering him human kindness.

    The solution to the problem of violence in America is not more violence.
    You keep hearing it because it's true. The witnesses on the scene all back that up.

  6. #106
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    7,865
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    Drop your attitude Sally. It is clear from his actions he only intended to harm two individuals. If he wanted to hurt anyone else he could have.
    So that makes it ok that in your expert opinion he only meant to kill two people....................

  7. #107
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,897

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    You keep hearing it because it's true. The witnesses on the scene all back that up.
    So, what you're saying is that the shooter would not have defended himself if people at the scene had come at him with guns. He would have just stood there and let people shoot him.

    And you know this - how?

    The kid was a victim of violence and he responded to that treatment violently. And, your solution to his violent treatment and violent response is yet more violence.

  8. #108
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    Drop your attitude Sally. It is clear from his actions he only intended to harm two individuals. If he wanted to hurt anyone else he could have.

    .....so you are among the 'It is okay because he only had specific targets he wanted to shoot in the school.'

    The moral relativism of gun use? Massacres are bad, but this is different?

  9. #109
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    And we're still waiting for you to create a Thread about the New years Eve Shootings and stabbing in Toronto....I'm creating a Count-down Clock just for you just to see how long it takes for you to talk about the Shootings in your Country instead of Raging about America's shootings all the time....
    So Jamahl Franklin was shot after a New Year's party in Scarborough.



    Another victim of gang violence.

    We can almost guarantee that the gun that shot him will be found to have been illegally obtained from the US.

    Are we good now Majestic?

  10. #110
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    By the way, Majestic...Detroit had 254 murders in 2012....a number of them related to gun violence.

    Across the river, in Windsor...The city went 27 months without a murder until November 2011 when a man was stabbed...and didn't have their first homicide in 2012 until May...again...another stabbing. The absence of guns as part of the culture of Canadian cities, except as adopted as a way of gangs showing how much they like one another.... results in fewer deaths each year.

    By the way. The Eaton Centre shooting in the summer in Toronto?

    This was the man killed.



    He was killed in a 'targeted' attack. (@JB3)

    We know one of the other people hit in this 'targeted attack' who almost died.

    Oh right.....it was Gang violence. With 'untraceable' guns from the US.

    The shooting happened just a block from where a Toronto teen was shot and killed more than six years ago.

    Jane Creba, 15, was shopping with her mother and sister on the busy Yonge Street when she was caught in the crossfire of a shootout between rival gangs during the 2005 Christmas holiday.

    The shootings in Scarborough block party last year?

    Gang related killings using 'untraceable' weapons brought in from the US.

    Read this:

    http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/statistics/ytd_stats.php

    In the comparable year to date...notice the decline in shootings.

    After the Scarborough 'party' last year....Toronto and the province drilled right down to remove as many firearms as possible from the streets because the gang related violence using guns had accelerated in 2012.

    So are we really good now Majestic?

    do you understand why the gun problem in the US can also be the gun problem in Canada?
    Last edited by rareboy; January 12th, 2013 at 03:51 AM.

  11. #111
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    blah, blah, blah .... blah ..... blah, blah, blah, blah ..... blah
    And of course, Jack returns to contribute his usual scintillating view on any topic.

  12. #112

    Re: I called it.

    ^^^

    I like the USA. You like Canada.

    Get over the Canadian superiority complex you have.

  13. #113
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    I love the USA.

    More than you, I'd bet.

    It is why it hurts to see it fucked over by Tea Baggers reactionaries, out of control oligarchs, racists, institutionalized homophobia and ignorance.

  14. #114
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,127

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Is this Thread serving a constructive purpose any longer?

    (I do not ask if it ever did.)


  15. #115
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    I love the USA.

    More than you, I'd bet.

    It is why it hurts to see it fucked over by Tea Baggers reactionaries, out of control oligarchs, racists, institutionalized homophobia and ignorance.
    well i had an "i called it" moment myself (takes long bow)

    that you would not own up to the comical (unintentional) absurdity of the thread and not come clean about your anti US droning

    "i love TO SHIT ON the USA" is more like it

    When you post as often as u do, u don't get to "rewrite history"

    as uneducated as we americans r, we get some things u know

    so feel free to keep shitting on the US - it's your right - just don't insult us by proclaiming your love for it afterwards

    ok ?

    did you hear about Biden and recommendations to Obama this week? or does it not pass the "i called it" filter

    Hockey's back !!!

  16. #116
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,127

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    [removed quoted text from previously deleted post]

    And he's aadmitted his error. So let's move on.
    Last edited by CTF; January 19th, 2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: pile despite protests to the contrary

  17. #117
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    And he's aadmitted his error. So let's move on.
    i missed the admitted his error part - yep

    flat out missed it

    i see a doubling down

    perhaps we need centex to clarify

  18. #118
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,127

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    ...actually posted before Morning Joe.

    And I am willing to take my original statement back.

    This is good.
    Good enough for me.

  19. #119
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,706

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    I predicted that by the end of the first week of January...there would be little discussion about guns and gun control in the US once the 24/7 news machine had tired of the story.
    You evidently don't watch CNN. It was still practically the only thing they talked about this week? Piers Morgan's show was in the news every day this past week. I know for fact MSNBC also kept it in focus. Not sure about Fox, don't watch but if I were a betting man, I'm sure they had a tizzy on the air when they heard about Biden's actions. Have you really been paying attention? Or have you only been focused on hoping your self-fulfilling prophecy would be realized?

  20. #120
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    You evidently don't watch CNN. It was still practically the only thing they talked about this week? Piers Morgan's show was in the news every day this past week. I know for fact MSNBC also kept it in focus. Not sure about Fox, don't watch but if I were a betting man, I'm sure they had a tizzy on the air when they heard about Biden's actions. Have you really been paying attention? Or have you only been focused on hoping your self-fulfilling prophecy would be realized?
    It's always smart to first read the topic and then respond to it. Rareboy admitted to have been wrong.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  21. #121
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,706

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    It's always smart to first read the topic and then respond to it. Rareboy admitted to have been wrong.
    I did read "the topic" and responded to it. I did not read the three pages in the thread. Not relevant, which is why I only quoted the original post. If you feel nobody should reply to the original post any more, then kindly ask the mods to lock this thread.

  22. #122

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Good enough for me.
    That is so laughable. NBC and MSNBC had been on a crusade for gun control 24/7.

    Does rareboy watch those stations with the sound off and the screen black?

  23. #123
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    I did read "the topic" and responded to it. I did not read the three pages in the thread. Not relevant, which is why I only quoted the original post. If you feel nobody should reply to the original post any more, then kindly ask the mods to lock this thread.
    A thread develops from the OP as people post. Conversation changes and new information is presented. The OP in a forum thread is only a starting point, it's not a blog post that one can just comment on regardless of how many comments already exist. In this case, the thread has moved way past rareboy's initial mistake and your post is simply spam. The thread however is still viable, and there is a nice discussion going in it, so there is no need for it to be locked.

    Glad to be of help.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    That is so laughable. NBC and MSNBC had been on a crusade for gun control 24/7.

    Does rareboy watch those stations with the sound off and the screen black?
    Another one who reads selectively. I am beginning to see the reason for your usually clueless posts - you barely read half of what you respond to!
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  24. #124
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    ^ making more friends

    A thread does indeed develop

    One of the "developments" was a xenophobia play - LOL

    Remember ? Haha

    As for developing, the Op had a one line Mea culpa followed by much more anti US drivel

    Seems acknowledging an error is fleeting and w/o real meaning

    So the developments were vast yes

    Try to practice what u preach

    There will be gun legislation in the US soon

    Not soon enough for the Sandy Hook victims

    But soon

  25. #125
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Cut the moral high ground crap. You are not an arbiter of propriety, as much as you get hard trying to be one. You don't decide what "penance" is enough for rareboy. He's admitted to being wrong, we've moved on. End of story. Nothing else nee be said on the subject, and CERTAINLY the "anti US drivel" is NOT anything discrediting to be talking about. Your country has problems. Deal with it, move on and stop treating people who criticize it like child molesters. It makes your posts seem stupid, and your opinions - intellectually dishonest.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  26. #126
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,821
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    I actually think Rareboy was right. There is no substantive discussion about the real core of the problem, which is the second amendment itself, and the unrealistic (fantasyland) cost/benefit analysis of guns that underpins public discourse about gun ownership and gun regulation and gun fear. It doesn't matter if people are talking about it if they're not really talking about it.

    They even trotted out a statement from gabby giffords in this completely unseemly hole-licking tribute to the second amendment. Nothing will come of the current conversation but cosmetic changes around the edges.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  27. #127

    Re: I called it.

    The core of the gun problem is personal responsibility . . . responsibility of the the person owning or using the gun and yet I really doubt that this will be addressed.

    An inanimate object does not move, think, or make decisions.

    People are responsible.

    Having honest and non-combative people register or turn in their guns will never solve the problem. It will just make some liberals feel good for a while ... until the next shooting -- and then they will want more .. always more.

  28. #128
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Yes, until mass shootings stop being a weekly occurrence, we will always want more. You are welcome.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  29. #129
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,821
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The core of the gun problem is personal responsibility . . . responsibility of the the person owning or using the gun and yet I really doubt that this will be addressed.

    An inanimate object does not move, think, or make decisions.

    People are responsible.

    Having honest and non-combative people register or turn in their guns will never solve the problem. It will just make some liberals feel good for a while ... until the next shooting -- and then they will want more .. always more.
    You can either say that people are responsible or you can say that the core of the gun problem is personal responsibility but not both. My proposal to have honest and non-combative people take the guns away from the irresponsible ones, and to put up with a bit more inconvenience and a few restrictions in the everyday use of their own weapons. Weapons need to be traceable from the poin of manufacture to their rightful owner. They need to be reasonable to meet the needs of an owner (but not their unjustified fears or whims) and their use and storage needs to be regulated such that they don't migrate into the wild. All o those things will be opposed on grounds that they add to the burdens of responsible gun ownership and that it violates the useless immoral sacred second amendment in the same way as taking a dump in the baptismal font.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  30. #130
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    I did read "the topic" and responded to it. I did not read the three pages in the thread. Not relevant, which is why I only quoted the original post. If you feel nobody should reply to the original post any more, then kindly ask the mods to lock this thread.
    I agree with you. The majority of most threads are members pissing in each others wheaties and hardly relevant to the convo. It is easy to not desire to read all that bullshit and try to suss out if someone has an adult opinion.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  31. #131
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    I actually think Rareboy was right. There is no substantive discussion about the real core of the problem, which is the second amendment itself, and the unrealistic (fantasyland) cost/benefit analysis of guns that underpins public discourse about gun ownership and gun regulation and gun fear. It doesn't matter if people are talking about it if they're not really talking about it.

    They even trotted out a statement from gabby giffords in this completely unseemly hole-licking tribute to the second amendment. Nothing will come of the current conversation but cosmetic changes around the edges.
    I don't think that Chance or Springer or Maj will agree.

    But even they have proven that they have nothing really to add to the real discussion, only diversionary nonsense about Canadians 'hating' the US.

    Poor Chance. Poor Springer.

  32. #132
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    I don't think that Chance or Springer or Maj will agree.

    But even they have proven that they have nothing really to add to the real discussion, only diversionary nonsense about Canadians 'hating' the US.

    Poor Chance. Poor Springer.
    no we don't

    YOU've proven u have nothing to add with this lame-ass thread about you calling it

    canadians don't hate the US - YOU do

    there's a diff

    Poor YOU - who has voluntarily exposed himself to appropriate ridicule for several things:
    1 - your curious need to say "i called it" - a classic CE+P moment from the resident big head
    2 - your erroneous basis for the "i called it" - it's actually the opposite
    3 - being called out by many for your anti American droning

    this is the part where you stop opening your mouth and confirming what we already know

    should be a big week in anti gun dialogue - the opposite of your "i called it" contention

  33. #133
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct
    You know, for someone whose posts are 50% lamely veiled personal insults and 45% drivel, you REALLY aren't one to make any statements about who should open or close their mouth, and when.

    And rareboy has only opened himself to ridicule from you and Jack, which is about as meaningful as the rest of your contributions in JUB, which is - not in the least.

    So, on behalf of the internets, I must regretfully inform you to...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  34. #134
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    You know, for someone whose posts are 50% lamely veiled personal insults and 45% drivel, you REALLY aren't one to make any statements about who should open or close their mouth, and when.

    And rareboy has only opened himself to ridicule from you and Jack, which is about as meaningful as the rest of your contributions in JUB, which is - not in the least.

    So, on behalf of the internets, I must regretfully inform you to...
    gay marriage
    xenophobia
    gun control

    cliche ridden angry gay male much?

    as for posting and JUB and CE+P I have my good days and bad here - and i know the difference

    another difference between us

    as for "i called it" ........ it truly does speak for itself ....... but i enjoy a fat high arc pitch just as much as the next guy

  35. #135
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^^

    I like the USA. You like Canada.

    Get over the Canadian superiority complex you have.
    This whole "you're not from this country so therefore by Chewbacca defense you have no valid opinion" thing needs to stop.

    Rareboy speaks for my point of view quite close to 99.99% of the time and I am a native-born American citizen. My closest relative who came from anywhere else was 5 generations back and my farthest one would need to be carbon dated.

    This question of origin is irrelevant.

  36. #136
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Oh Chance, your impotent outrage only makes me bone up even more.

    And every line that Springer writes as a representative of the reactionary right in the US only confirms what we already all know.

  37. #137
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Oh Chance, your impotent outrage only makes me bone up even more.

    And every line that Springer writes as a representative of the reactionary right in the US only confirms what we already all know.
    i aim to please god knows we all need more boners

    perhaps what u could get from this thread is the fact that your posting comes off as very much anti american - and high and mighty

    so for a minute forget the silliness of the "i called it"

    and focus on the 2nd thing - the one that's more prevalent

    and understood by many here to be the case

  38. #138
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i aim to please god knows we all need more boners

    perhaps what u could get from this thread is the fact that your posting comes off as very much anti american - and high and mighty

    so for a minute forget the silliness of the "i called it"

    and focus on the 2nd thing - the one that's more prevalent

    and understood by many here to be the case
    So what do you say when I slap my signature on Rareboy's thoughts and tell you I'm American?

  39. #139
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    He ignores you and keep barking at the fori'nur of course.

    By the way, the Internet has no nationality or borders. Just because the majority of people here are Americans does not mean that anti-American views on a message board are ANY more inappropriate than, say, anti-Iran or anti-Russia views. Which no right winger on here has a problem with.

    Speaking of getting over superiority complexes...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  40. #140

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    You can either say that people are responsible or you can say that the core of the gun problem is personal responsibility but not both. My proposal to have honest and non-combative people take the guns away from the irresponsible ones, and to put up with a bit more inconvenience and a few restrictions in the everyday use of their own weapons. Weapons need to be traceable from the poin of manufacture to their rightful owner. They need to be reasonable to meet the needs of an owner (but not their unjustified fears or whims) and their use and storage needs to be regulated such that they don't migrate into the wild. All o those things will be opposed on grounds that they add to the burdens of responsible gun ownership and that it violates the useless immoral sacred second amendment in the same way as taking a dump in the baptismal font.
    The two things personal responsibility and responsible people are the same thing.

    Your post does not make any sense.

  41. #141

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Oh Chance, your impotent outrage only makes me bone up even more.

    And every line that Springer writes as a representative of the reactionary right in the US only confirms what we already all know.
    I have no idea what you are talking about anymore.

    Drink much?

  42. #142
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    He ignores you and keep barking at the fori'nur of course.

    By the way, the Internet has no nationality or borders. Just because the majority of people here are Americans does not mean that anti-American views on a message board are ANY more inappropriate than, say, anti-Iran or anti-Russia views. Which no right winger on here has a problem with.

    Speaking of getting over superiority complexes...
    "ignore" means to not respond to - rareboy referred to me

    i responded

    try to keep up ok ?

    as for Internet with no borders ....... yeesh

  43. #143
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Ah, my apologies, I forgot you have buzzer on ignore (of all the people O.o). Let me quote him for you:

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    So what do you say when I slap my signature on Rareboy's thoughts and tell you I'm American?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  44. #144
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    If Chance leaves me on ignore he's going to miss the first time ever that I agreed with him in another thread.

  45. #145
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    If Chance leaves me on ignore he's going to miss the first time ever that I agreed with him in another thread.
    And now he won't
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  46. #146
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i aim to please god knows we all need more boners

    perhaps what u could get from this thread is the fact that your posting comes off as very much anti american - and high and mighty

    so for a minute forget the silliness of the "i called it"

    and focus on the 2nd thing - the one that's more prevalent

    and understood by many here to be the case
    No Chance. What you are trying to do is the same thing you've done on many occasions before. Diminish and devalue an opponent's argument by attacking the person and in this case trying to build a case out of absolutely no evidence that I, as a Canadian, must hate America and post anti-American screeds. Just the same way that you have gone after every other poster at some time or another who is either a first generation immigrant or wannabe citizen or neighbour. It is just what you do and I imagine that your anger and jingoistic outrage is so second nature to you now that maybe you don't even realize that you do it. Although I think you do. Trying to isolate the 'outsider' is one of the classic tactics in any struggle. The Republicans mastered this over the last 20 years.

    So I guarantee you and everyone else. You can comb through all the threads and posts and you won't find any 'Hate America' stuff from me.

    But you seem to live in such a simplistic world that you confuse criticism of the American Right Wing or honest or observations from a different perspective as equivalent to hating America. Just like Maj seems to carry such a chip on his shoulder that he can't even abide the idea that some of us outside the Us probably know as much or more about what is going on to the south of us as the citizens of the US.

    I have no idea what you are talking about anymore.

    Drink much?

    Or Springer, who is so incredibly closed off from the world outside of Arkansas, let alone the US, that his observations and understanding of global interconnectivity are simply jejune, to say the least.

    Here's the thing. I'll bet that my appreciation and roots in the US go back as far and deep as yours.

    I'll bet that I have as many close american friends and associates as you do.

    I want The US to be the most successful democracy on earth. If it isn't, the entire world suffers.

    But I love your flailing. I love Springer's inability to comprehend.

    You are the whetstone that we sharpen our edges against.
    Last edited by rareboy; January 12th, 2013 at 03:45 PM.

  47. #147

    Re: I called it.

    ^^^
    Arrogant. Elitist. Divisive.

  48. #148
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    You are the whetstone that we sharpen our edges against.
    I would have violent male on male intercourse with you for that sentence alone ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  49. #149
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^^
    Arrogant. Elitist. Divisive.
    Them arrogant librul elitists. With their fancy higher education! Not like Romney - man of the people!

    But divisive? Was HE the one who was calling left and right for people to leave the country? Please, Jack, if you're going to make fun of yourself, be more subtle about it.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  50. #150
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I called it.

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    So that makes it ok that in your expert opinion he only meant to kill two people....................
    Not at all. It isn't acceptable. It is a different type of crime from the indiscriminate killing of the type we saw in Sandy Hook, however.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.