JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 42 of 42
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Ok so I know that stereotyping is often wrong but there was this guy today at the gym who had bright yellow athletic shoes (highliter yellow) and in between sets at the total gym area he kept flicking the dust off his shoes (the gym floor is spotless so where was this dust/dirt coming from ) Also the way he was flicking it off was "so gay" and he made little annoyed noises as he did so.

    Now, I didn't get any REAL gaydar from him but come on - the shoes and the flicking of them...isn't that enough to say "he must be"?

  2. #2
    -Xibalba-
    Guest

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    So this thread is about a gay guy you saw today while you were out?

    Or are you crushing on him and you need our help in deciding whether he is gay so you can hit on him?

  3. #3
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    I wouldn't put up with someone so vain regardless of their sexual orientation but to each their own.

  4. #4
    -Xibalba-
    Guest

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    I wouldn't put up with someone so vain regardless of their sexual orientation but to each their own.
    But this guy was at the gym. Minding his own business. Do you suggest cgymike complain to the gym manager to have him thrown out? Or were you talking about in a relationship?

  5. #5

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Ok so I know that stereotyping is often wrong but there was this guy today at the gym who had bright yellow athletic shoes (highliter yellow) and in between sets at the total gym area he kept flicking the dust off his shoes (the gym floor is spotless so where was this dust/dirt coming from ) Also the way he was flicking it off was "so gay" and he made little annoyed noises as he did so.

    Now, I didn't get any REAL gaydar from him but come on - the shoes and the flicking of them...isn't that enough to say "he must be"?
    Maybe he has been overdoing the cheap vitamins and pissed on his shoes.

  6. #6

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Next time show up to the gym with some bright pink shoes to get his attention.

  7. #7
    JWaggy
    Guest

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Now, I didn't get any REAL gaydar from him but come on - the shoes and the flicking of them...isn't that enough to say "he must be a douche nozzle"?
    Fixed that for you.

  8. #8
    radical faerie ixthrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,485
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by vidarr View Post
    Next time show up to the gym with some bright pink shoes to get his attention.
    lol reminds me of miss manners - lady writes asking how her son can politely tell other school children they can not borrow his comb because she doesn't want him getting lice - miss manners' advice? Her son should tell the other kids they can't borrow his comb because he has lice.

  9. #9
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Ok so I know that stereotyping is often wrong but there was this guy today at the gym who had bright yellow athletic shoes (highliter yellow) and in between sets at the total gym area he kept flicking the dust off his shoes (the gym floor is spotless so where was this dust/dirt coming from ) Also the way he was flicking it off was "so gay" and he made little annoyed noises as he did so.

    Now, I didn't get any REAL gaydar from him but come on - the shoes and the flicking of them...isn't that enough to say "he must be"?
    yes he is gay.
    people with annoying habits are often gay.

    There was one guy at my gym. He gym but never sweat.
    Walking on tread mill slower than a turtle. Looks embarrassing because of the pace he walk.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  10. #10
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,118
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    maybe he's very anal, whatever that means.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    yes he is gay.
    people with annoying habits are often gay.

    There was one guy at my gym. He gym but never sweat.
    Walking on tread mill slower than a turtle. Looks embarrassing because of the pace he walk.
    I don't see how ALL annoying habits make someone gay. That guy on the treadmill may have some physical limitations. Is he elderly as well?

  12. #12
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    yes he is gay.
    people with annoying habits are often gay.
    lol. The Science checks out.

  13. #13
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    I don't see how ALL annoying habits make someone gay. That guy on the treadmill may have some physical limitations. Is he elderly as well?
    no and no.
    again he don't make and effort to sweat, why go there.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  14. #14

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    I think he's straight. At my gym the guys with the brightest colored shoes and the color coordinated outfits are all straight.

  15. #15
    Sex God derelictdarrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Tough to find a gym with less creepy/obnoxious patrons. That probably weighed 60% into my decision to stop going.

  16. #16
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictdarrel View Post
    Tough to find a gym with less creepy/obnoxious patrons. That probably weighed 60% into my decision to stop going.
    LOL, tell me you are not creepy tho :|


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  17. #17
    Sex God derelictdarrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    LOL, tell me you are not creepy tho :|
    Chances are, somebody had a bone to pick with me. I always did my best to mind my own. once in a while, my veneer wears thin..

  18. #18
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictdarrel View Post
    Chances are, somebody had a bone to pick with me. I always did my best to mind my own. once in a while, my veneer wears thin..
    what are you talking about ?
    So about 60% of people in gym are creepy? or just 2% ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  19. #19
    Sex God derelictdarrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    what are you talking about ?
    So about 60% of people in gym are creepy? or just 2% ?
    ...the consequence of other gym-goers getting on my nerves played 60% into my overall decision to stop going. I don't believe it's the same as saying over half the people at the gym are creeps.

    will that do, babe?

  20. #20
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictdarrel View Post
    ...the consequence of other gym-goers getting on my nerves played 60% into my overall decision to stop going. I don't believe it's the same as saying over half the people at the gym are creeps.

    will that do, babe?
    I understood,
    but i'm asking you how many % are creepy?

    My guess is 2%.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  21. #21
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by vidarr View Post
    Next time show up to the gym with some bright pink shoes to get his attention.
    Totally.


  22. #22

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    He's gay!

    Only a cock-gobbling, flamingly-fagtastic, screaming 'mo would wear bright yellow athletic shoes - highlighter yellow in fact .... unless maybe he's a rapper ... or colourblind ... or utterly lacking in dress-sense ... or maybe he just doesn't give a fuck how ridiculous he looks.

  23. #23
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,230
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    My boss was given a pair of sneakers from a sneaker company for helping them with something. They're the color (and fuzziness) of tennis balls, and for some reason he inordinately fond and proud of these shoes. Always trying to keep them clean, keep the nap looking good etc.

    In other words, you probably saw my boss. He CAN be kind of annoying, but he's a good egg. And he's straight.

    Lex

  24. #24
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,511

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    My boss was given a pair of sneakers from a sneaker company for helping them with something. They're the color (and fuzziness) of tennis balls, and for some reason he inordinately fond and proud of these shoes. Always trying to keep them clean, keep the nap looking good etc.

    In other words, you probably saw my boss. He CAN be kind of annoying, but he's a good egg. And he's straight.

    Lex


    Dogs must chase this guy constantly

  25. #25
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Wear these.


  26. #26
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    The way i know he is gay because of this
    "he kept flicking the dust off his shoes "


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  27. #27

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    It is known as being light in the loafers.

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Wow - I have read all the responses so far but must admit I am no closer to making a determination one way or tother...

  29. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Wear these.

    Yeah but now we are just talking about getting noticed...some treat the gym floor as a fashion ramp but still the determination if gay is elusive...I'm just not sure now...

  30. #30
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    So yea... I'm guessing this is another thread criticizing gay guys (supposedly in this case) for caring about what they wear. What was he supposed to wear? Some ugly worn out shoes? I guess some love criticizing the shoes others wear... why is it such a big deal? I'm just tired of these criticisms. Not everyone dresses the way you want.

  31. #31
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    So yea... I'm guessing this is another thread criticizing gay guys (supposedly in this case) for caring about what they wear. What was he supposed to wear? Some ugly worn out shoes? I guess some love criticizing the shoes others wear... why is it such a big deal? I'm just tired of these criticisms. Not everyone dresses the way you want.
    I would say it was not about the shoes, it was about this:
    "he kept flicking the dust off his shoes (the gym floor is spotless ..."

    If he exercise without keep flicking the dust, this thread would not exist.
    True? (for Original poster)


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  32. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    I would say it was not about the shoes, it was about this:
    "he kept flicking the dust off his shoes (the gym floor is spotless ..."

    If he exercise without keep flicking the dust, this thread would not exist.
    True? (for Original poster)
    Yeah that and the little "annoyed" sounds he was making. The thread is not criticising gay guys and that's just it - I don't know if he was. But criticising shoes...oh yeah...that's fair game gay or straight. And come on...fairly harmless. I didn't go up to him and criticise him or even give him a dirty look. I just discretely noticed all this while doing the the shoulder machine. I dropped the weight to 10 kilos so I could focus a little....hehehe. But if anyone is tired of these "criticisms" and threads why even post a response?

  33. #33
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,739
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    So yea... I'm guessing this is another thread criticizing gay guys (supposedly in this case) for caring about what they wear. What was he supposed to wear? Some ugly worn out shoes?
    And apparently the OP thinks keeping your new shoes clean is also gay. Who knew?

    My gym must be chock-full of homos, since 3/4 of our members are quite presentable.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  34. #34
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    I would say it was not about the shoes, it was about this:
    "he kept flicking the dust off his shoes (the gym floor is spotless ..."

    If he exercise without keep flicking the dust, this thread would not exist.
    True? (for Original poster)
    So what?

    There is something called ignoring people. I do it a lot here.

  35. #35
    loosingyourmind
    Guest

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Wear these.

    That is like getting an ''IM GAY'' tattoo on your front.

    But yeah guys at the gym are usually kinda gayish when they're there. All the ''watch me in the mirror while I'm flexing my muscles'' thing.

  36. #36
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Yeah that and the little "annoyed" sounds he was making. The thread is not criticising gay guys and that's just it - I don't know if he was. But criticising shoes...oh yeah...that's fair game gay or straight. And come on...fairly harmless. I didn't go up to him and criticise him or even give him a dirty look. I just discretely noticed all this while doing the the shoulder machine. I dropped the weight to 10 kilos so I could focus a little....hehehe. But if anyone is tired of these "criticisms" and threads why even post a response?
    He sounds super OCD. Not necessarily gay.

  37. #37
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Ok so I know that stereotyping is often wrong but there was this guy today at the gym who had bright yellow athletic shoes (highliter yellow) and in between sets at the total gym area he kept flicking the dust off his shoes (the gym floor is spotless so where was this dust/dirt coming from ) Also the way he was flicking it off was "so gay" and he made little annoyed noises as he did so.

    Now, I didn't get any REAL gaydar from him but come on - the shoes and the flicking of them...isn't that enough to say "he must be"?
    Sorry, not enough gay stereotypes
    If he didn't wear any pink and wasn't listening to Kylie, he is not gay...........

  38. #38
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    CgyMike.....My favorite Soda is Mello Yello that comes inside a Yellow can....And you say that Guy at the Gym Loves his Yellow shoes.....That Guy could be the ONE for me...Fate wants you to Hook me up with that yellow shoe wearing Fucker....

    Does he have a Big Booty or Big Legs?

  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    CgyMike.....My favorite Soda is Mello Yello that comes inside a Yellow can....And you say that Guy at the Gym Loves his Yellow shoes.....That Guy could be the ONE for me...Fate wants you to Hook me up with that yellow shoe wearing Fucker....

    Does he have a Big Booty or Big Legs?
    Yes as a matter of fact he does have a big booty but not so much big legs though I will get back to you. I was kinda fixated on his shoes.

  40. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    Sorry, not enough gay stereotypes
    If he didn't wear any pink and wasn't listening to Kylie, he is not gay...........
    Yeah he was listening to something but who knows ...Kylie and pink...wow talk about stereotyping...

  41. #41
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    So what?

    There is something called ignoring people. I do it a lot here.
    I don't think the OP was complaining.
    He just describing a person in the gym which is abit odd. So he can't say that ?

    I do it all the time, especially in the forum like this when no one know anyone.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  42. #42
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Guy at the gym with bright yellow shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Yeah he was listening to something but who knows ...Kylie and pink...wow talk about stereotyping...
    It's called irony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.