JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 55
  1. #1
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Sick fucks of the World Unite


    Ninety-year-old suing girl’s family after child bride, 15, escapes on wedding night



    A 15-year-old Saudi Arabian bride married to a 90-year-old groom escaped the marital home after barricading herself in a room on the wedding night.

    The unnamed husband is now suing her parents for recovery of the $17,000 dowry he paid to secure marriage to his child bride.

    Newspaper reports said the girl had managed to secure herself in the marital bedroom before escaping two days later to her parents’ home.




  2. #2
    The 'Eyes' have it
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    35,984
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Well, it appears that money can't buy EVERYthing.

  3. #3
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    This kind of story is more what I have in my head when people talk about how marriage was better/more meaningful "in the past." lol.

  4. #4
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Well, it appears that money can't buy EVERYthing.
    well like someone said on another website he was a loser because in that part of the world it marriage by 8 or else it too late.




  5. #5
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    kool

    titturs

  6. #6
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    kool

    titturs
    What no thankyou?

  7. #7
    nerd of prey hylas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brussels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,722

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    i hope shes ok...

    ... although theres a really good chance she isnt

  8. #8
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by hylas View Post
    i hope shes ok...

    ... although theres a really good chance she isnt
    she lives in the middle east.
    she was sold by her family to marry a creepy old man
    he's suing to get her back.

    take your guess




  9. #9
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    This kind of story is more what I have in my head when people talk about how marriage was better/more meaningful "in the past." lol.
    this thread is not a joke

    this is how marriage is now in the middle east.

    i hate stupid comments.




  10. #10
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    this thread is not a joke

    this is how marriage is now in the middle east.

    i hate stupid comments.
    no it not

    it everwhere no matta hows a spit sell it
    1st world no a can manage marrigae stills neva minds most basics a thnags
    1st world cultures really got a cretins supa
    thankyou

  11. #11
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    So, $17k buys "legal" pedophilia in theocratic state. I'm not surprised.

    What I am surprised about is the age of the groom. Ninety??? WTF That's disgusting and wrong.

    Run, girl, run!

  12. #12
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    dat tip

    tsk

  13. #13
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    this thread is not a joke

    this is how marriage is now in the middle east.

    i hate stupid comments.
    It's common in the middle east, or at least, in really backwards parts of the middle east with social attitudes that were common to the whole world in the 15th century, yes.

    None of that was in dispute... I hate when people turn into dicks when they don't understand your post.

  14. #14
    JUB Addict loveguys72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,335

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    And you only thought you missed the Dark Ages! Pull up a front row seat and witness stupid human tricks all over again, this time in HD Living Color!

  15. #15
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    world dark ages epsisods 2013

    ans it free

    haaaaaa

  16. #16
    In Loving Memory palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,133

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Interesting. And we should do what?

  17. #17
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite





  18. #18
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Interesting. And we should do what?
    don't be ignorant about the world and you might help change it.




  19. #19
    JUB Addict loveguys72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,335

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    This belongs in the hated songs thread.

  20. #20
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    At the very least they should hand the money back.
    see the monkey in your avatar.

    that's me killing the old fuck.




  21. #21

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    …that's me killing the old fuck.
    killing him won't solve the issue. Their culture says it's OK and that culture is infiltrating Europe and Australia. It hasn't reached North America YET.

    There are some 10 million girls a year are married off as child brides

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gordon...b_2294157.html


  22. #22
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    385

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    I think it's important to note that not everyone in the Middle East abides by (or agrees with), these practices. Besides the Wahhabi-dominated Saudi Arabia and extremely isolated and backward countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan, where extreme poverty and ignorance are rampant, many countries have thriving, pro-Western or at least partially Westernized middle and upper classes who abhor these practices. Only a few radical fanatics in these two groups could ever view this horrifying display of barbarity as something acceptable and, as we can see, not even the young in Saudi Arabia agree or are comfortable with it. Too bad that there are so many poor people in that country (not everyone benefits from the State's generosity, unfortunately), that they must resort to obscurantist practices in order to survive.

    With that said, my heart goes out to that girl - we can only imagine the sort of psychological and physical violence that will be inflicted on her, in order to force her to acquiesce to her own rape and enslavement... But hey! Let's not forget that Saudi Arabia supports America's and Europe's interests in the Middle East and so, they are allowed to engage in horrifying practices, such as slave trading and pedophilia, not to mention send radical clerics to preach hatred against the West while living off our welfare systems! I guess that oil is worth human suffering at all levels, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Killing him won't solve the issue. Their culture says it's OK and that culture is infiltrating Europe and Australia. It hasn't reached North America YET.
    Wasn't Dearborn, Michigan, the city with the largest Muslim population in the US, and weren't they supposed to be migrating en masse to Los Angeles, Chicago and New York? Good luck with that...
    Last edited by Adrusek81; January 8th, 2013 at 06:00 PM.

  23. #23
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Killing him won't solve the issue. Their culture says it's OK and that culture is infiltrating Europe and Australia. It hasn't reached North America YET.
    wot? < dramatic quiet - a lot a doodoo

    no 1st world culture planet sane why UN new club fa foldin papa ans goin tut tut until it own butt

    there go

    thankyou

  24. #24
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    killing him won't solve the issue.
    maybe not but it would be a good start.

    and to think I used to be against the death penalty.

    personal growth is healthly.




  25. #25
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    maybe not but it would be a good start.

    and to think I used to be against the death penalty.

    personal growth is healthly.
    look a this way a ( perosn ) or woteva is term a fors is make own mind -ans survive her own wish - ans make exit of woteva is wot no idea cause

    so it progress kind a not raindorp in oceans mov sea much

    anyway

    UN got free pens

    ans

    thankyou

  26. #26
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    look a this way a ( perosn ) or woteva is term a fors is make own mind -ans survive her own wish - ans make exit of woteva is wot no idea cause

    so it progress kind a not raindorp in oceans mov sea much

    anyway

    UN got free pens

    ans

    thankyou
    ok the UN is a bunch of fucking idiots.

    next.




  27. #27
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    infiltrating

    no all world buy coca mola or sumthang?

    this was nice

    anytime worlds half poulationa female can anytime
    while many a thang continue as usual world ova of awsum 1st world
    * try anoda channel *
    ^ ooh fantasy!!!!! ^
    * ooh it not is????? *
    ^ yeah suck thumb time ^

    thankyou

  28. #28
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    infiltrating

    no all world buy coca mola or sumthang?

    this was nice

    anytime worlds half poulationa female can anytime
    while many a thang continue as usual world ova of awsum 1st world
    * try anoda channel *
    ^ ooh fantasy!!!!! ^
    * ooh it not is????? *
    ^ yeah suck thumb time ^

    thankyou
    I wonder how the practice of Sharia law would affect someone like you who can't communicate with people.

    stoning maybe.




  29. #29
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    I wonder how the practice of Sharia law would affect someone like you who can't communicate with people.

    stoning maybe.

    Or named a prophet?

  30. #30
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    I wonder how the practice of Sharia law would affect someone like you who can't communicate with people.

    stoning maybe.
    stonin is top list 1 stworld thangs ta do
    ans ya celebrate it on internet 2 all time

    again planet spin fa eonssssssssssssss

    go check female ape ans male ape both weares a feet ans cum wit head wen 1 st world find it

    thankyou

    happy porn day

  31. #31

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    ok the UN is a bunch of fucking idiots.….
    The UN is an inneffectual lot of PC toothless tigers. At least NATO does things.

  32. #32
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    stonin is top list 1 stworld thangs ta do
    ans ya celebrate it on internet 2 all time

    again planet spin fa eonssssssssssssss

    go check female ape ans male ape both weares a feet ans cum wit head wen 1 st world find it

    thankyou

    happy porn day
    Can I be the biggest fuck of the day and call you a tool for taking control of a thread that was for a child who was sold into sexual slavery.

    thanks again and i hope you sleep well tonight.

    maybe I can't find solution's but together we should at least try.
    Last edited by PreTTy PeTe; January 8th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.




  33. #33
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    Can I be the biggest fuck of the day and call you a tool for taking control of a thread that was for a child who was sold into sexual slavery.

    thanks again and i hope you sleep well
    you no care slavery just dumpin
    slavery is goin strong all ova world
    save ya media doins fa media
    wot need it or no useless job got like lot 1st world sumthangs no spines ta get a life

    theere go can play wit dat post

    thankyou

    happy porn day

  34. #34
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    can the mods close this thread please.




  35. #35

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    I wonder how the practice of Sharia law would affect someone like you who can't communicate with people.

    stoning maybe.
    not just stoning.

    they also use hanging, shooting and all sorts of other methods to solve their family problems

    http://www.google.com.au/search?q=sh...=1446&bih=975#
    http://www.snydertalk.com/?attachment_id=315

  36. #36
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    not just stoning.

    they also use hanging, shooting and all sorts of other methods to solve their family problems

    http://www.google.com.au/search?q=sh...=1446&bih=975#
    http://www.snydertalk.com/?attachment_id=315
    sharia LAW
    is made up a male ans females
    LAW is made up a males ans females
    male ans females is discova all ova planet earth
    not out a popcorn

    deal wit it

    thankyou

  37. #37
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by -Xibalba- View Post
    No, thank you.

    And happy porn day.
    no balme ya

    usa guns canada ta ssouth america no can figa 1 - euorpe elite no add up ans play while folk pay as alway
    india brazil china non can figa wot a do afata ( unspeacabulls ans still do it )

    ans folk make babys wot babys umselfs

    etc so on round da fire 1 st world barbi anythang everythang etc etc repeat

    anyway

    anytime 1st world populations wit all their toys ans sotry books anytime no hard

  38. #38
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    1st world nose idea wot is or is not long it make noise fa woteva reason fit there day

    world leadurs as alway ya cultures historys drip with unspeackabulls up ta wconds everyday

    thankyou

    happy porn day ans folks ins slippas too no just golf shoes

  39. #39
    rip Angalifu
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,295
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrusek81 View Post
    I think it's important to note that not everyone in the Middle East abides by (or agrees with), these practices. Besides the Wahhabi-dominated Saudi Arabia and extremely isolated and backward countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan, where extreme poverty and ignorance are rampant, many countries have thriving, pro-Western or at least partially Westernized middle and upper classes who abhor these practices. Only a few radical fanatics in these two groups could ever view this horrifying display of barbarity as something acceptable and, as we can see, not even the young in Saudi Arabia agree or are comfortable with it. Too bad that there are so many poor people in that country (not everyone benefits from the State's generosity, unfortunately), that they must resort to obscurantist practices in order to survive.
    Some people have to go around making everything all nuanced and complicated when it should be much clearer. The 80's brought us the 'Greater Middle East'. I don't know why we can't just expand that notion to 'Us and Them.'

    He who has never envied the vegetable has missed the human drama. --Emil Cioran

  40. #40
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    Some people have to go around making everything all nuanced and complicated when it should be much clearer. The 80's brought us the 'Greater Middle East'. I don't know why we can't just expand that notion to 'Us and Them.'
    ooh very good! bit a thinkin KOOL

    cause folk invest in da pain world ova

    so is da ways of 21st century continue cretin cultures world ova no idea wot a doin but fa folk live off it

    thankyou

    internet so call Ist world include all un members ans 2 is like wot planet is on??????

    there go

  41. #41
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    Some people have to go around making everything all nuanced and complicated when it should be much clearer. The 80's brought us the 'Greater Middle East'. I don't know why we can't just expand that notion to 'Us and Them.'
    Not sure if serious or sarcastic.

  42. #42
    JUB Addict The Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MPLS
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,008

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    no it not

    it everwhere no matta hows a spit sell it
    1st world no a can manage marrigae stills neva minds most basics a thnags
    1st world cultures really got a cretins supa
    thankyou


    Either I'm deciphering this guys stuff, or having a flashback.........
    .
    .
    .
    Marrige is the same the world over no matter how you look at it.
    The West is incapable of providing it citizens lifes basics, they/you shouldn't judge other cultures traditional practices.
    The Super Cretins of the 1st world really got a pair. (the caps are mine...artistic licence)

  43. #43
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
    Either I'm deciphering this guys stuff, or having a flashback.........
    .
    .
    .
    Marrige is the same the world over no matter how you look at it.
    The West is incapable of providing it citizens lifes basics, they/you shouldn't judge other cultures traditional practices.
    The Super Cretins of the 1st world really got a pair. (the caps are mine...artistic licence)
    thankyou

    lot add

    anyway

    thankyou

  44. #44
    je suis charlie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,620

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS
    sharia LAW
    is made up a male ans females
    LAW is made up a males ans females
    male ans females is discova all ova planet earth
    not out a popcorn

    deal wit it

    thankyou
    goodness.

    Sloppy almost breaking character.

    But this thread is just like Christmas for Grimshaw...who gets to showcase all the horrors of a medieval tribal religion and to remind us all of the threat of immigration.
    Last edited by rareboy; January 9th, 2013 at 05:22 AM.

  45. #45

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Sloppy almost breaking character.
    Hmmmmm .... and sounding strangely familiar.

    Think I need to pay more attention to his posts whenever they touch upon Muslamic subjects.

  46. #46
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,172
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    dat a symbol wot every land sign UN wanna pay attention
    but is theys a nose it so is game to all 1st world sign UN

    same intenret 2 wot swim in it or make it fits there own woteva

    not news 1st world got lot a crap get out their shit befor ears work eyes work anythang a human escape wot is

    there go

    wen * ya ist world not dressin up yaselfs in woteva * planet watin

    thankyou

  47. #47
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    That is really disgusting. That poor girl. Im happy that she escaped. That old man should be ashamed of himself.

    The family however, should give back the dowry.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  48. #48

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    All this “nasty old man” crap is hilarious. But, I suppose if the guy had been in his twenties, there’d be no report/scandal. At least that’s how some posters seem to be presenting.

    The one thing that really bugs me about this story, though, is the fact that the poor girl would most likely be a widow in no time. Then what? Would she be considered ‘used’ and of no value? Would she be left to someone in a will?

  49. #49
    Wildly Inappropriate SonOfSlobone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,230

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    It's not a dowry. Bride's family pays a dowry. If the groom paid it's called "bride price".

  50. #50

    Re: Sick fucks of the World Unite

    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfSlobone View Post
    It's not a dowry. Bride's family pays a dowry. If the groom paid it's called "bride price".
    Thankfully my country abolished that legal expectation in the 1880s. Does the USA still have it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.