Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

R.I.P. Huell Howser

the world lost a very sweet guy......yes he was a closeted star...he was a bit old school....i guess it turned out that way.....

.......but in person, he was very fun...his swimming pool in twentynine palms had a shallow area, where he'd have a table set, and serve dinner..............and, having seen the boys he liked, and the hawkeye he had....those must have been fun dinners.................i wonder what he died of.....

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: R.I.P. Huell Howser

Who?

Never heard the name

oh...ok...in america, he's famous for being on our PBS public broadcasting systems...popular show, california gold...where he travels the state finding wonderful aspects of life here in this great place....he's famous as a bear like guy, very well groomed, with a southern accent...who always is happily amazed at all life has to offer.......people are very fond of him....

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I never knew that he was gay, I just loved to watch his show growing up and see all the new places he discovered

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

From Los Angeles Times

Huell Howser dies at 67; TV host profiled California people and places

Known for his gee-whiz enthusiasm in interviews, Huell Howser highlighted the familiar and the obscure all around the state. His public TV series included 'California's Gold,' 'Visiting,' 'Road Trip' and 'Downtown.'

Huell Howser seemed an unlikely candidate to become a television star — a big, grinning ex-Marine with a molasses-smooth Tennessee drawl and an eye for stories that others would pass by, such as the Bunny Museum in Pasadena and the rendering of artwork out of dryer lint.

His platform was traditional and unflashy — highlighting familiar and obscure spots all around California in public television series, particularly "California's Gold." But though his shows were focused on points and people of interest, it was Howser who turned into the main attraction, tackling his subjects with an awe-struck curiosity and relentless enthusiasm.

Howser, 67, an iconic figure in public television, died at home Sunday night, his assistant Ryan Morris said. The cause of death was not released.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I loved the series he did about the California missions; he inspired me to visit most of them on one lo-o-o-ng road trip.

Mr. Fluff-Butt
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I will miss him. His shows where great.
    JUB's cuddle bunny since 2005