JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 134
  1. #51
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pianist View Post
    *holds list up to monitor*

    These people.
    I see me.

    over and over again.




  2. #52
    Marty Saybrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,186

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    I like having fun with CupidBoy! He's usually pretty easy to rattle ;p

    Bendy has always been such a good friend to me! I love that kid!

    Kien I've had a big crush on forever! <3

    Lex has always been very kind to me and helpful!

    Huntneo is always amazing! I love him! We have a blast! Haha!

    Mr.Brooding was my first real friend on the board! Now we're fb friends and text all the time!

    And Fetaby is practically perfect in every way! <3 He helped me in my darkest hour and I'm very greatful to him!
    I make my bed with the stars above my head and dream of a place called home.

  3. #53
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,117

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    My list is coming and part of my waiting is because even just reading this thread, I have taken down names I might have otherwise overlooked.

  4. #54
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    My list is coming and part of my waiting is because even just reading this thread, I have taken down names I might have otherwise overlooked.

    i better be on it and if not i don't care.

    but i will cry.




  5. #55
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,788
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    Ah. So I got two of the names right, but in the wrong place.
    Two white pegs for you.



    Lex

  6. #56
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,788
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    My list is coming and part of my waiting is because even just reading this thread, I have taken down names I might have otherwise overlooked.
    MOVING IMAGE: A green-skinned, side-winged gargoyle holds up a pair of pants with a huge grin on his face.

    Lex

  7. #57
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Don't let Pretty Pete make you feel pressured Buzzsalong.

    Few, very damn few people from Toronto can read any lists

    written in the Californian Calligraphy.

  8. #58
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,761

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    omg.

    Alister....how could I forget you. Your posts have made me smile many times.

    And Mr. Beebs?....because he has the same nickname as or Kitty E.B.

  9. #59
    I Run S.C. BFizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Digital Fudge. He da won.
    The good sis Cupid.
    Seth (whom I had first).
    My neighbor, Johan.
    JP., who always knows what time it is.
    Dat Gworl and Miss Anne.
    Miss Karen. Is she in jail? I miss ha...

  10. #60
    Pianist
    Guest

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    I see me.

    over and over again.
    That's a mirror Mr PeTe.

  11. #61
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by BFizzle View Post
    Digital Fudge. He da won.
    The good sis Cupid.
    Seth (whom I had first).
    My neighbor, Johan.
    JP., who always knows what time it is.
    Dat Gworl and Miss Anne.
    Miss Karen. Is she in jail? I miss ha...


    The only list in this thread that matters

  12. #62
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    The only list in this thread that matters
    None of them do.

  13. #63
    I Run S.C. BFizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    None of them do.
    Are you new here.

  14. #64
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by BFizzle View Post
    Are you new here.

    Edit:


    fffff, Pause, let me not get an infraction



    Only a few people on here can drag and walk out unscathed

  15. #65
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by BFizzle View Post
    Digital Fudge. He da won.
    The good sis Cupid.
    Seth (whom I had first).
    My neighbor, Johan.
    JP., who always knows what time it is.
    Dat Gworl and Miss Anne.
    Miss Karen. Is she in jail? I miss ha...
    Fuck, I was SURE I was in this one.

    Oh yes, Karen! Where is that hoe?

  16. #66
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    SLOPPYSECONDS

  17. #67
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    SLOPPYSECONDS
    lol....lil bit of drama tonight huh


    i think you are cool as fuck and im jealous of your bender mate

  18. #68
    Dr Bit! :~D
    LilBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fagstaff
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    11,277

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Li'l Bit misses caligula.
    Recently I heard a 'wise guy' story that I had a party at my home for twenty-five men. It's an interesting story, but I don't know twenty-five men I'd want to invite to a party. ~Joan Crawford

  19. #69
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    lol....lil bit of drama tonight huh


    i think you are cool as fuck and im jealous of your bender mate
    I can never have too many friends you know.

  20. #70
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,788
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Edit:


    fffff, Pause, let me not get an infraction



    Only a few people on here can drag and walk out unscathed
    MOVING IMAGE: A green-skinned, side-winged gargoyle slowly turns a large cardboard box upside-down, as countless pairs of sunglasses empty out of it in slow-motion.

    Lex

  21. #71
    On the Prowl bradlee119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    AW,Bummer.

  22. #72
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Remember:
    Dont expect your name to be on here if you only have a couple of hundred posts to your name

  23. #73
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,531
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    If you truly want to show someone you are interested in them, reply to their posts in other threads regularly and comment them when you want to say something directly but not in public.
    This. If I like you I talk at you whether you want me to or not

  24. #74
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by M10000 View Post
    This is a thread that will divide the JUB community, not bring it together.
    It certainly altered my entire presence on this forum.

  25. #75
    I Run S.C. BFizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    NOT me forgetting my gurl Stoowii, who always spills TWD tea...

  26. #76
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,761

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    Li'l Bit misses caligula.
    You are not alone. I would have had cali on the list...but for the life of me...with the drink and the pills, I can't remember names like I used to.

  27. #77
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,761

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    omfg. I just scanned my lists and see that I hadn't typed in Razorsedge and I had meant to.

    Love our interactions...he can take it as well as dish it.

  28. #78
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    The only list in this thread that matters
    Quote Originally Posted by BFizzle View Post
    NOT me forgetting my gurl Stoowii, who always spills TWD tea...
    NOW it matters.


  29. #79
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    I'll just say this:

    If you receive comments from me OFTEN...then you're on my list.

  30. #80
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?


    I like all JUBbers, including the ones who are unrepentant self-esteem zombies. Because all members add something to JUBberville, in their own unique way. The only exceptions are sociopathic trolls who bully people for sport, and the few people on my ignore list. However, since I'm not a revenge freak who gets off on nursing petty grudges for 100 years, I'll soon be taking them off ignore.


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  31. #81
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,117

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    I would ideally like this thread to be passive-aggression free.

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    I'll just say this:

    If you receive comments from me OFTEN...then you're on my list.
    *Struts proudly and with dat swagger*

  32. #82
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,761

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    fuck, fuck fuck...

    I missed Kahaih, but it is because he was on hiatus..but Joshua-Me...no excuse. I love reading both your posts in the threads over all these years....

    Forgive the oversight.

  33. #83
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,788
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    ^ Yet another reason why I didn't list but a couple names - there's no way I could remember them all. I only listed two in passing, so I doubt anybody felt snubbed. Once you reach fifty or so as you've done, it's more like a personal slight, even if it's unintentional.

    Lex

  34. #84
    Whatever
    redfox70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    14,492

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Generally the people I have the most fun with are some of the ones on by friends list. However, there are many more who aren’t on that list who I like and admire and whose posts I enjoy immensely. I don’t interact with them much publicly though, usually preferring to send them comments, if I can think of anything worth saying that is. There are also others who I feel the same way about but I have difficulty in thinking of anything to say to them - probably because I’m in awe of them. I’m actually quite shy - until I feel comfortable with people and come out of my shell

  35. #85
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    I wouldn't mind having a beer with g-lex.

    Although it has been a bit since Corny and I had a spat.

  36. #86
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,117

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    -Callum- I don't recall seeing a post from you I didn't like. You're interesting, articulate and always have an opinion worth reading twice.

    Anders you've always had a nice word for me and everyone says nicer things about you than you probably know.

    andysayshi your debate skills are incredibly impressive. You should be running a rhetoric & debate class in CE&P.

    AshyPhoenix you know all about the hole that was here and now it's gone. And you have great taste in entertainment. You're someone I can nerd out with in private about videogames without subjecting the forum to it.

    bankside you have an impressive mind and you always express yourself with such coolness of mind and so little rancor. I admire that even if I never told you.

    borg69unimatrix, where to start o my queen. You are like my PM partner in crime (and assimilation.) We have a lot in common and I count you as a good friend of mine around these parts.

    centexfarmer has a style of posting you won't forget, and cleans up nice. Also has a fantastic life story that I was so impressed with.

    chrisrobin you are such a buoy of sanity and cool in CE&P. Plus you always have amazingly attractive avatars and a mind that more than matches.

    CottonBolus where would the forum be without the discussions you start?

    eastofeden you are a poster that I wish would post more. You are someone people sit up and take notice of when you speak.

    G-Lexington the famous gargoyle. If JUB sat down to a hundred person game of tabletop RPG you'd be the DM. I think you were mis-born as an American because of your dry British wit.

    geloge you may be one of the most humble members of the forum. You're such a nice guy and I think not enough people notice you. I've never seen you say an unkind word about anything. And I want my Spanish to be as good as your English (will never happen.)

    GiancarloC I see you as like me with a flaming sword. We so often say the same thing except you scare 'em much better than I do. Go get 'em.

    Huntneo(PT) I doubt you know how well thought of you are universally in the forum. No one has anything but a nice thing to say about you. You may legitimately be the nicest, most welcoming and warm person I know on JUB. When I was a baby nooblet going "hey guys, let me play too" in the forum you were the first person to talk to me and be welcoming and you're always someone I can go be a total kook at in PM and you'll just laugh at it and tell me I'm a blast. Plus we can go on a boo hoo tour about the 90's.

    JayHawk you are the quintessential boy next door except you're also really smart. I've always liked you in CE&P even if I didn't say so enough.

    JohannBessler you are like the god uncle of the forums. You're openminded, rational, and you're such a savant about so many topics. Does someone need some input on dreams, medical conditions, fears, their subconscious, or want a good discussion on social issues? You're the guy to go to. I've never seen you lose your temper and I admire that. And your caring for others legitimately shows through in your posts.

    JP you're a little wacky, you're fun, you have a trippy avatar and you make me laugh in the "What do you think JUBBERS look like" thread all the time. I don't leave you enough post comments compared to how often I notice your posts.

    Just_Believe18 You're so cool it's almost intimidating. Goodlooking, great job, mature, well adjusted, and you quite likely blow my IQ away. I don't know how well people know you outside of CE&P but you'd make a great role model to anyone struggling with being gay. When you post it's like a thunderclap. People line up to get behind where you posted and type ^^^ this or attach their name to what you said. You are that kind of guy.

    justanothershyguy you're a mature peacemaker. And way cute. And your avatar rocks.

    JWaggy is probably the only person who knows what a troll I am off-forum and likes it anyway. Forum take note. This poster is probably the most undernoticed guy on the entire forum. So smart, so kind, so open and really nicelooking. You're quiet, you don't post a lot, but you always say something worth saying. If JUB knew you better you'd be beating them off with a stick, JWaggy.

    Kien I have never seen a post from you I didn't want to high five you for. You say it like it is and you're so often right.

    Kulindahr, our resident Granny Smith. Your debate skills are right up there with andysayshi. Mega passionate. Articulate. Intelligent. The ability to surprise me, which is rare.

    Laufey/Geiri85 my favorite... Icelandian? Icelandic? Ice man? We've had our similarities and differences but you're always part of very interesting discussions. This guy's goodlooking too, has everyone seen him?

    LaughOutLoud you're a vet, deal with it! One of the coolest regs to join since I've been on JUB I think, at least in Hot Topics. (I fear I don't know the other areas really well other than CE&P.) Very level headed and you're usually the one moving a discussion along and pointing it on track.

    Lefty if there's one word for you, it's wit. You're like our crazy but beloved poet-philosopher of the forum, often speaking in riddles but always with something worth hearing.

    MattClaimer you're another one I'd love to see post more. You and I totally get each other in a lot of ways and share a certain outside of the box view on things. I like that.

    maxpower9 I suspect you're a lot of fun offline. You're unique and blunt and forward and honest. And I like your avatar.

    medic1 you were one of the first people to welcome me to JUB. You have always come across as very mature and "together." I enjoy your posts and I have this heavy gut suspicion you're someone that if we all knew you offline we'd say "that guy's boyfriend material."

    MissAnne. Openminded. Cool. Sympathetic. Open. On point. Sweet. Sharp. Without fail I'm always glad when I see you in a discussion because I know it'll be interesting and have some heart to it.

    mitchymo you're handsome, brilliant, patient and you have a deep core of caring about people. It comes across in how you look at the world and issues. So many of us are people who sign a petition. mitchymo, you're the kind of guy who actually goes out and raises money for stuff you care about. You put your money where your mouth is. That's so rare and I admire it. You're an outside of the box kind of thinker.

    mrbeebs you are that guy I'm always going "why didn't I say that?" I don't know you as well as I'd like to yet but I hope you're going to be around and posting because you seem really awesome. Also I still laugh out loud about your response to refuji's question about fried chicken. At my desk. And look crazy.

    nishin you are my favorite sociopath. Red hammer. I was actually more freaked out that the youtube predicted my answer than that yours didn't fit the predicted one. So even though you're a sociopath I'm not afraid of you. Polyglot, multitalented genius, pianist-- you have so many skills and I'm secretly jealous.

    palbert you're so smart and you seem like such a legitimately nice guy. If someone randomly asked me who would you want to go have coffee with blind from CE&P your name would jump up there right away. You're someone I hope to get to know much better.

    palemale, you're someone I learn something new from every single time you post. You are almost frightening in how on top of topics you are.

    Ram & LilBit, you two were the ones who convinced me that JUB was a fun place with a sense of humor. You had absolutely no idea who I was, but whenever I would see you two fight I would cackle. I am so beyond bummed that JUST as I was getting to know Ram better, he had to take a break from JUB. We'd just exchanged 3 or so PM's the night he made himself inactive and I'm glad I had the chance to tell him how smart and how funny I always thought he was. LilBit until I get to know you better I'm on TEAM RAM. Keep your centipedes away! Seriously Ram I look forward to when you come back. I know for a lot of the time I've been here, hardly anyone knew me but you're such a fun part of JUB and you are a caring, honest person. I could tell all of that just from what I know of you and from the little time I had getting to know you. In light of your comments earlier in this thread I'm sure you have no idea what a big part of the community here that you are, even to some noob like me, and how liked you are. If you stay away too long I may make a rescue thread for you. Do you really want a shark in charge of rescuing you? Of course not. So come back soon.

    rareboy oh rareboy. You're one of my favorite people here even if you barely know it. Irreverent, sarcastic, mischievous, genius, caring misanthrope. I identify with you more than I think you realize. Or at least I'm a genius haha. I think I get you. You care a lot about things and I think that's what people misunderstand the most about you. It makes you passionate, driven, relentless, sometimes distant. But it's there and I admire you for it. In another time and another place and another country I think I would have been lucky to have a best friend like you. And good god you're funny as hell.

    RazorEdge88 AND refujiunderground you always make me laugh, all the time. You're so blunt and so funny. You so often say things I was thinking in my head.

    ReadyWithReadyWit you are like a mythological creature of CE&P. Incredibly rare but glorious. Always smart and on point.

    Ronboy you are invariably kind and supportive to people. I haven't had much chance to interact with you yet but I've always been impressed at how much you go out of your way to make people feel good and let them know you're giving them a thumbs up.

    Rolyo85 you're one of my oldest buddies around here and you're so passionate and engaged and so ridiculously good at expressing yourself.

    Sixthson I've always liked you and you post with substance. You're a guy with a big heart. I was really moved when I saw your post in "letters to your younger self."

    stacy I think you're one of the most genuine people here, and I mean it. You're not afraid to say exactly what you think or feel and stand by it.

    thatgirl you ALWAYS Look at something a little differently than I would have and you nearly always see both sides of everything. You're smart, fair, and one of the most undersaluted posters.

    Taz you had every reason to bite my head off the first time I talked to you, and you didn't. You showed what a nice guy you were and turned the conversation right around into us agreeing. I don't know you as well as I'd like yet but you seem like a nice, fun guy who stands up for what's right. And you posted the best pic for me ever in "what do you think JUBBERS look like."

    Tx-Beau-- you're a smart, mouthy, funny, awesome Texan. You, me, palbert, coffee, when's it happening? I'll bring the godzilla movies.

    youfiad you are like my cool younger brother, not one of those annoying ones. You're goodlooking as hell and you make me feel like a mental deficient in science topics. You're a great guy.

    Also just because I am sure that this list is incomplete-- I want everyone to know that when I joined JUB I had absolutely no idea how much I would like being here and how much I would like all of you. All of you that I have left comments for or interacted with here and there are all part of this place that makes it fun and unique. I'm so blown away by how awesome so many of you are. Thanks for making this place so much fun. Also anyone I didn't list-- you're people I look forward to getting to know better. Friends yet to be met.

  37. #87
    Spitfire with a smile. yeahright1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,412

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Looseliam for all the reasons in the thread title and more -but that's all I will say. (#mindyourownbusiness)

    Everyone Else on my friends list for various reasons.

    And then there is moe's ass. Occasionally Refuji.

  38. #88
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    I know the intent and I could list folks that really turn my screws. However, I will not do that. I am just not good at that aspect of remembering every single good thing I have read on here off and on for the last six years or remembering the JUBbers that have changed me, challenged me, chatted me, flirted me or never said a word but turned my pages.

    Lets just say I get a lot or I would not be coming back. JUB is like a family. You don't get to determine who all is in it and you don't always hafta like 'em. Or for that matter ever have to like any other members. However, many I do like and many do put a smile on my face daily. But mostly ya come back cause it is cool to belong.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  39. #89
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,788
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    G-Lexington the famous gargoyle. If JUB sat down to a hundred person game of tabletop RPG you'd be the DM. I think you were mis-born as an American because of your dry British wit.
    I've returned your pants. Neatly pressed and folded.

    Lex

  40. #90
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Alright, I'll join in on the circle jerk

    Astaregod - He knows.

    Centexfarmer - I've liked centex since the very beginning I started posting in CE&P. He doesn't post all the time, but when he does, his posts wipe the floor of fools. He's a sensible, reasonable man who looks at both sides. If I disagree with him, I ask myself why, and look to see if I'm mistaken in my own viewpoint.

    chance1 - We fight. A lot. It's like that kind of relationship where you yell and scream at each other and then have sex. Despite our differences, he's one of the few forum members I communicate the most with.

    Corny - Oh, I like Corny. He's a sweetheart. We've played games together outside the forum. A true gaymer after my own heart.

    DigitalFudge -


    G-Lexington - The most down to Earth member on JUB. He sees life as it is. He shares in his wisdom much like an old sage with a saucy sense of humor would. However, he also has a patient temperament over fools when he knows so much more than their folly. It's a virtue.

    JayHawk - He's a bad boy. The type you'd get in trouble with. We have our differences but we agree on a lot of things. The sexual tension is as thick as butta'

    Kulindahr - A good friend. We met in person at a JUB meet and he was everything I expected. He is fun to talk to, and we've marched in rallies together! A likeminded gentleman.

    LuvFindsAndyHardy - He's a smart guy and I find myself agreeing with him when he posts. I like him. He has a good vibe.

    opinterph - I have also met opinterph in person at the JUB meet. He is a very intelligent, patient, and respectable individual. I'm sometimes frustrated by how he views things, but I am learning patience from him. And fairness.

    rareboy - I pretty much agree with rareboy about 99% of the time. He stands for social justice, progressivism, and rationality. If you disagree with him, you better have something to back it up because he provides supporting detail to his viewpoints. Hypocrisy and lies is his speciality in foiling. He is the FBI of JUB.

    Rolyo85 - He's passionate, even if it sometimes gets him in trouble. His head is in the right place, and he'll continue to polish up.

    Sausy - We have different political beliefs, but unlike others, he's an actual real conservative. I value his viewpoints because I know they're weighed rationally.

    swerve - Sweetheart. A very upbeat and bubbly individual online and in person. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

    xbuzzerx - The guy came in with a bang and took no prisoners. He constructs rational arguments and backs them up with statistics and facts. I sometimes find myself posting less because he's already refuted and shutdown stupidity on CE&P threads before I have a chance to get to them.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  41. #91
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,117

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Thanks, Just_Believe18 and everyone else for your posts.

  42. #92

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    I love that you made that thread. The world in general is WAY too negative. I like that you made a place where someone can be NICE, and say "Thank you... I appreciate you". JUB is often filled with so much negativity. Cattiness, and drama.

    I fully admit that I come to JUB and watch the drama to escape my own drama... but some people are way over the top, and aren't happy unless EVERYONE is miserable. Unfortunately some of them are good with words and ARE able to sway people and manipulate them because they are able to sound authoritative. Lets face it... most people can't think for themselves and NEED someone else to tell them how to think.
    They would have no following if they weren't the Troll Kings, leading the blind over the cliff.

    I read so many threads at JUB where today's society is so anti-social people have NO idea how to interact with each other, other then sending them a comment on FaceBook, and they keep their feelings hidden, not knowing how to express them, or being scared to express them out in the open.

    It took me YEARS (decades) to over come this, and be able to "flirt" in JUB and tell people I think they're attractive/nice/intriguing without the fear of it NOT being reciprocated.

    Personally, I'm THRILLED at how well your thread has done, with actually minimal drama.

    Society has become one where everyone gets a pass. No child left behind. No losers. No failures. ...Which just isn't accurate AT ALL. It's still the same "DOG EAT DOG" it's always been. The psycho's who frequent JUB STILL have to learn that if you WANT a relationship/firendship, you HAVE to put in the WORK/TIME it takes, be civil, HUMAN, honest, and put yourself out there and be willing to get hurt.

    xBuzzerx... YOU are an awesome human being. Smart, friendly, kind, warm, AND HOT as HELL! Don't ever let anyone take that away from you.

    There are a LOT of people here I greatly like, admire, lust after, am jealous of... Some I interact with, some I appreciate from afar.

    I wish I was as good with words to express that to each and every one of you.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  43. #93
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,117

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Thanks so much Borg, I'm flattered. I'm glad people see some good here. And I thought you expressed yourself very well, what's this I'm not good at expressing myself stuff?

  44. #94
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,273
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    I remember a JUBber from years ago who was well liked by everyone I can think of. He was funny, witty, earthy, intelligent, handsome and his horniness came across in most of what he said. He was a Brit and we used to PM occasionally. He asked me about how I met my man and our story, as well as asking about personal things of our life together. I shared things with him that I have only shared with those who have specifically asked. He really wanted a bf but had trouble finding guys who wanted to commit to that. He had no trouble finding sex, but he wanted more. He was one of those guys that it made no sense that he was alone. He had everything a guy could want in a boyfriend. If anything, he was in a place that did not have a lot of openly gay men and he had family responsibilities that prevented him from moving. Anyway, one day someone started a popularity thread. He mentioned to me how he felt left out and unnoticed in them just like in real life. As soon as he said it, he regretted it and apologized for feeling sorry for himself. He didn't post much after that and now not at all. The truth is, lots of guys took notice of him, but they neglected to tell him, either in private or in a popularity thread. A private message from someone would mean so much more.
    Before he said that, I never paid much attention to these kinds of threads. They seemed juvenile to me. Since then, I have learned that there are probably lots of other JUBbers who felt like he did...invisible. Nothing worse than invisible, especially for those who are trying to reach out to others for something more than just superficial.

    I suspect most people here know how others feel about them by PMs and comments sent to them. If they don't, then we should start telling them. Some of us are not looking for anything in particular here, but others need and want to make a connection with other gay men, but fail to do so for one reason or another. I wonder how many have left because they felt no one cared about them. Maybe they didn't have in them to be in the spotlight, which is where most get noticed.

    And maybe I am wrong.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  45. #95
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Buzzy,

    He isn't saying that he can't express himself. He's telling you that he is still working on the

    subtle ways to call someone a fat headed cocksucking bastard or a phlegmy piece of shit

    mother fucker that is to stupid to breathe. But doing so with tact, dignity and savoir faire

    like some of us do...


  46. #96
    radical faerie ixthrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,485
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    ...one day someone started a popularity thread. He mentioned to me how he felt left out and unnoticed in them just like in real life. As soon as he said it, he regretted it and apologized for feeling sorry for himself. ... there are probably lots of other JUBbers who felt like he did...invisible. Nothing worse than invisible, especially for those who are trying to reach out to others for something more than just superficial.

    I suspect most people here know how others feel about them by PMs and comments sent to them. If they don't, then we should start telling them. Some of us are not looking for anything in particular here, but others need and want to make a connection with other gay men, but fail to do so for one reason or another. I wonder how many have left because they felt no one cared about them. Maybe they didn't have in them to be in the spotlight, which is where most get noticed.

    And maybe I am wrong.
    You're not wrong. I've not been mentioned in the thread, and many of those posting long lists are people whose posts i enjoy reading and respect greatly. But I've got a pretty thick skin and am very talented at giving myself the validation that I need. Plus, I've been having a few pm exchanges, and am looking forward to hanging with one awesome jubber who may be passing through my town soon. I've been to a JUB meet and met some great guys that seemed genuinely thrilled with meeting the man behind the words -and I do get the occasional post comments.

    Also, it's easy to overlook me in these lists because I am such a sporadic participant here - though I've been around since the earliest days, I disappear for months at a time and reappear without warning or explanation. Also, I know I tend to throw out a lot of confusing, unhelpful epigrams that require more unpacking than anyone has time for - hmmmmm, not unlike sloppy, I guess. I haven't added everyone to my friendslist here (lol, two people, and one was a recent request) but it doesn't mean I dislike everyone or i'm antisocial, just technologically slow. And like a lot of others, and like your post reflects, I don't tack up a list in these threads because I'd hate for anyone else to feel the slight - however minimal - I feel in perusing them. This post of yours is a good wakeup call for me to find the time to let the people in this forum know that I genuinely admire and enjoy their virtual company.

  47. #97
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    There are a lot of people I like, but I don't have the confidence that I could list all of them without missing someone, which I don't want to do. So I'll just list the ones that give me reason to keep coming back to JUB, those that I would love to meet off-line:


    andysayshi - great debater, and merciless to fallacies, it's a delight reading his posts, especially considering I agree with him 9 out of 10 times.

    Just_Believe18 - he expresses his (and my) views with strength and conviction that I am incredibly jealous of, because I lack the balance to use such force without losing my head (and getting banned ). He says it the way it is, and is one of the people whose names instantly draw my attention to a topic.

    Kulindahr - as much as he can frustrate me, Kuli is a man who sees the world not just the way it is, but the way it should be, and I think that's a precious quality to have. Such people can make you want to bite their heads off, but we would be doomed without them. And his considerate and well-thought responses to most () topics are always enlightening.

    LuvFindsAndyHardy - the first JUBber I became friends with, a man after my own heart as far as entertainment is concerned, and an incredibly compassionate and kind guy who I can't imagine to be anything but joy to everyone who knows him in real life. I miss him in JUB these days :/

    opinterph - as infuriating as he can be, he is to me sort of an absolute authority in CE&P. When he posts, you know he is posting facts and that they can't be argued with. Like I said - infuriating

    rareboy - witty and perceptive, great in arguments and most importantly - he is never sidetracked by people trying to turn topics into purse-fighting and issue-deflection. I wish I had that quality.

    TX-Beau - my first love on JUB ^_^ His posts especially in Coming Out & Relationships are absolutely priceless. His ability to see through all the self-hatred, artificial drama, uncertainty and excuses and to strike at the core of every problem is just as arousing as the irreverent way with which he doesn't sugarcoat his posts and instead laces them with scathing sarcasm. I often catch myself citing him when giving advice in that board. Basically, take me now :P

    xbuzzerx - do you ever have people who just randomly come into your life and you instantly click? Well, buzzer is that guy for me. We're always on the same page, and in CE&P he is saying everything I wish I could say, in a way so precise and hitting at the heart of every subject with such accuracy, that if I didn't like him so much, I would be green with envy.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  48. #98
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Only one person has mentioned me so far.





  49. #99
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,788
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post


    G-Lexington - The most down to Earth member on JUB. He sees life as it is. He shares in his wisdom much like an old sage with a saucy sense of humor would. However, he also has a patient temperament over fools when he knows so much more than their folly. It's a virtue.
    I really appreciate the kind words. Although I would have much preferred being on top of that guy rather than underneath him. But you take what comes your way.

    I suspect most people here know how others feel about them by PMs and comments sent to them. If they don't, then we should start telling them. Some of us are not looking for anything in particular here, but others need and want to make a connection with other gay men, but fail to do so for one reason or another. I wonder how many have left because they felt no one cared about them. Maybe they didn't have in them to be in the spotlight, which is where most get noticed.
    And this is the reason I've come to be very wary of such threads. It ceases being a genuine caring, "Thanks for being something special" thread. And it becomes a "Why isn't anybody mentioning me?" thread. Some people refuse to post because it opens them up to attack. "I mentioned this JUBber, but he didn't mention me - now people are going to think I'm lusting after somebody and they don't return the favor." It really does become like high school all over again.

    But that said, I'm terrible with compliments. Bad at getting them, bad at taking them, bad at giving them out. I've fought the last one good and hard, because that's the one that I think needs the work. But I'm still not to the point where I can send out "thank you for being a friend" messages unprovoked. So I guess I'll have to let the work speak for itself.

    I don't interact with people I don't like.
    If I'm interacting with you, it's because I like you.

    Lex

  50. #100
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,117

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who are the people you like, admire, or have fun with at JUB and why?

    G-Lexington: Just pretend you're drunk. That's what I do. I think many of the people who know me well here could probably, if pushed, admit that at some point I sent them a PM telling them how much I like them/their posts/their thoughts, littered with smilie faces and falling just short of "omg i luv u man."

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    I was such an incredibly introverted younger guy. I was the type who had 1 friend at a time and that was it when I was growing up. I actually made it all the way to my 3rd year of college with almost no friends and no acquaintances and said to myself... you know, this is stupid. I sit here and I've seen these faces before maybe in other classes or waiting in the hallway, and I even know their name from attendance checks, but I feel like I can't talk to them because "we don't know each other." So I just started randomly blathering at people and then I spent my last two years of school with more friends than I knew what to do with.

    If anyone reading this thread is quiet or shy or afraid of reactions, don't be. This is a pretty nice place. If you like someone here, tell them so. It doesn't have to be here in this thread. Send them a PM or a post comment. 85, 90% of the time I do this I get a response, a thank you, or a post comment in return. Or the person starts interacting with me more in a discussion than they did before I let them know that I know they exist and I liked something they posted. Almost all my experiences trying to say hello or get to know people better here have been positive. The ones that weren't so positive weren't really negative either, there were just a few people it was hard to connect with or get much response from, but that's okay. This is a forum and some people just pop in, do their thing and close it down, and I get that and I never take it personally.

    I have wanted/tried to keep the thread positive, and I think it's done very well. I get the concerns people have raised about people's feelings and such. I have two things to say on that. First, I really do mean (speaking for myself of course) what I said in my post. I didn't "leave someone off", I consider people I don't know well yet to be people I haven't had the good fortune to get to know better yet. It doesn't mean I wouldn't like to or we won't. Second, I encourage anybody who maybe is shy or quiet or is more of a lurker but would like to be more involved to just jump in and do what I advised above. Interact with people. I really do think this is a nice place full of, for the most part, almost invariably nice people.

    I have hesitated to say so, but posting in this thread to say "people are going to not see themselves and get mad" is a very negative way to look at it. I get it, I understand the point, but I also think you're creating a self fulfilling cycle by repeating it. So if people take exception to the concept of the thread, I understand, but I'd rather no comment than a comment about how this kind of thing hurts people. That isn't its intent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.