Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

First Time Fucked

So, Im 27 and I've never been fucked. I'm curious to know what it feels like to have a nice cock buried deep in my hole. There has only been fingers inside me. Im In East Texas and want to find a cool guy close to my age that can be a pretty good teacher of how to take a cock haha
    This may not be the most conventional way but hey, I've noticed that most of you are pretty open-minded to a lot. Btw, I'm a very open-minded kinky guy. Any advice or anyone want to introduce themselves?

Im not looking for a NSA hookup at all. I'd like to meet a person and actually become friends or FWB so that Im comfortable.

I'm Nick.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: First Time Fucked

I love bottoming the best, but I just love guys who want to fuck me.Try dildos first, if you like it, find someone experienced with first-timers, Missionary is mine but you might try rodeo, where you can control the thrust. Have a Great fuck!!!!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I used to really like getting fucked, however my partner is almost a total bottom, so I had to become what I call a reluctant top. After almost 30 years together now I find that I have almost lost all the desire to get fucked. However, having a hard cock up one's ass is an amazing feeling, especially if it is done right. Every once in a while my partner pounds my ass with different degrees of success, and I must say that sometimes I just long for the feeling of a hard cock all the way up my ass. ahhh...........

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So, first of all, what is your plan out of East Texas? Sorry, off topic.

Damn, I love to take it up the ass. The idea of it is hot and submissive. Bendin over or layin on your back, legs spread waiting for that initial discomfort...then you prostate starts responding to gettin beat on with a dick head. Wow.

Since you have had fingers up your hole (presumably yours and maybe someone else's) you know how much butt stim can magnify the big O. Butt, gettin pounded by even a normal sized dick, well, you haven't cum, til you've cum like that. Caution: Once you get it, you will want more and more. So the problem is?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I really appreciate the response. I've been thinking about buying a toy but I have no clue what I would want or where the best place to buy one would be. I need to find a confident guy who can show me the ropes ya know? A few yrs back I would pound the shit out of my prostate with a finger while I jerked off and holy shit, those loads... THE BEST! I'm just not into using my fingers now. Kinda want the real deal and since I've only be a top I think the flipping would be great.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The first time I fucked I was 15-16 by my friend. I spent the night one thing led to another I was sucking him. Then he had me turn around and he took my ass. I made myself available to him though out high school. I gave him countless blowjobs countless times he fucked my ass. One time his dad caught he with his sons cock in my mouth he just laughed at me and said I knew it have fun.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

To be sure, there will be a certain amount of discomfort/pain the first time. Be sure you find someone who understands it is your first. Someone who will be patient, who will listen to you, who will allow you to set the pace, stop when you need to, pull out when necessary, allow you to adjust to the many new sensations you'll experience. Also, remember to take it slow and easy, and lube - lots and lots of lube. Even once he's all the way in you, lots of lube!

As preparation until you find a top, use those fingers. One at a time. Jack off with that finger in you. Every time you jack, finger that hole like it's a cock fucking you. After a while, when you feel ready, go for two fingers. Jack off and finger fuck. When you feel the need for a third finger, it's time for a toy in there.

There are lots of online sources for toys. Just be sure you don't go for one that's too big to start. Start small (remember how big two fingers felt?). And remember, go slow. And lube.

You can skip the toy stage, if you simply can't wait. In that case, I'd recommend your partner lie on his back and you straddle him. This will allow you to control matters. You can push and lower youtself onto his cock at your pace, easing through the initial pain as you can, lifting off and reducing the pressure on your hole as you need to.

It take many minutes for you to take the head of his cock, to feel it finally slip inside. When it does, don't be impatient. Don't try to take his full length all at once. Pull off of him, more lube, and work it back in. Take a little shaft, pull back off. More lube. More shaft. Repeat. When he is finally all the eay inside you, hold him there. Feel the cock that is inside you. Feel how it fills you. Savor that feeling. Now, one more time, all the way out, more lube, and all the way in.

At this point you can stay on top and ride his cock, or you can both roll over into missionary. Or, with a minor change of orientation, doggy. At any rate, your hole is now ready for a proper fucking. Enjoy!

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by taylorj03 View Post
    I really appreciate the response. I've been thinking about buying a toy but I have no clue what I would want or where the best place to buy one would be. I need to find a confident guy who can show me the ropes ya know? A few yrs back I would pound the shit out of my prostate with a finger while I jerked off and holy shit, those loads... THE BEST! I'm just not into using my fingers now. Kinda want the real deal and since I've only be a top I think the flipping would be great.
    Get a toy online.Super easy.Like going to the grocery store.. Use it to open your hole before trying the real thing.When you get your first dick fuck,use the rodeo position.You can control how much,and how fast you take it,and can ease up if the pain gets to be too muchAny other position and the Top gets in that hot,tight oh-so-fuckable hole and they aren't going to stop.Besides in the rodeo position,the Top can see the look on your face change as you get into it