JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 72
  1. #1
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Question for bisexuals

    When you fuck people, what feels better for your dick...a tight male asshole, or a loose female pussy?


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  2. #2
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,524

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    *Waits for the inevitable shitstorm*

  3. #3
    I spell spelled spelt
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    33,911
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    There is a separate forum for questions like this: http://www.justusboys.com/forum/foru...-Bisexual-Guys

  4. #4
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Yeah, because a pussy is always loose and an asshole is always tight.
    blacksyringe

  5. #5

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Lol what an idiot.

  6. #6
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Yeah, because a pussy is always loose and an asshole is always tight.
    Op is making it obvious he is sexist.

  7. #7
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Yeah, because a pussy is always loose and an asshole is always tight.
    You're obviously reading something into the opening post that isn't there, because I never even implied that.

    It's just a simple question due to the fact I've never fucked a female. Since a pussy is big enough for a baby to come out of, WTF am I supposed to think...that it's not loose?


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  8. #8
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by GregKII View Post
    Lol what an idiot.
    By slinging blatant insults around like you think you're on YouTube, you're violating the Code of Conduct, and are risking an infraction. And you think I'm the idiot? LOL!


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  9. #9

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    You're obviously reading something into the opening post that isn't there, because I never even implied that.

    It's just a simple question due to the fact I've never fucked a female. Since a pussy is big enough for a baby to come out of, WTF am I supposed to think...that it's not loose?

    Well just because a baby can pass through a pussy does not mean it's going to be loose.You do know that there's a thing called C-Section,right? If you want me too, I can give information about this process, and how many women have to take that route instead of giving birth vaginal.

  10. #10
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    Op is making it obvious he is sexist.
    And in your haste to be a brown noser, you're making it obvious that you don't know what you're talking about...



    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  11. #11
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,950

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    a pussy is big enough for a baby to come out of, WTF am I supposed to think...that it's not loose?
    No its not.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  12. #12
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    By slinging blatant insults around like you think you're on YouTube, you're violating the Code of Conduct, and are risking an infraction. And you think I'm the idiot? LOL!
    but would it be an infraction if it's the truth?

    just asking




  13. #13
    JUB Addict racer2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central coast sm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,522

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Not all assholes sre tight..................peep into fisting will be loose as a goose....waiting for their shipment of depends..
    You cant change the way the wind blow's, but you can change the angle of your sail to take you somewhere else!!

  14. #14
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    You're obviously reading something into the opening post that isn't there, because I never even implied that.

    It's just a simple question due to the fact I've never fucked a female. Since a pussy is big enough for a baby to come out of, WTF am I supposed to think...that it's not loose?
    Uh, no. It doesn't stay loose. Actually tightens. The vaginal wall is extremely elastic. Can bounce back after childbirth (and it will unless complications). Just because you've had a kid doesn't mean you're leaking clam juice down your leg.

    But if you've never fucked a woman you wouldn't know that, so don't make sexist assumptions. Stating 'tight male asshole' and 'loose female pussy' explicitly implies sexism.

    And to answer your moronic question, I like both that are tight.
    blacksyringe

  15. #15
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    but would it be an infraction if it's the truth?

    just asking
    If it was the truth, it obviously wouldn't be an insult. An idiot is defined as, "A person of subnormal intelligence." So if I called you an idiot just because I didn't like the insulting question you asked, that would obviously be a personal attack which can result in an infraction. Because everyone knows your intelligence is not "subnormal." Butt when I say you made a monkey out of yourself, that's not an insult since it's a true fact...



    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  16. #16
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by racer2438 View Post
    Not all assholes sre tight..................peep into fisting will be loose as a goose....waiting for their shipment of depends..
    Yeah, I know...which is why I specified a "tight male asshole" in my opening post.


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  17. #17
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    If it was the truth, it obviously wouldn't be an insult. An idiot is defined as, "A person of subnormal intelligence." So if I called you an idiot just because I didn't like the insulting question you asked, that would obviously be a personal attack which can result in an infraction. Because everyone knows your intelligence is not "subnormal." Butt when I say you made a monkey out of yourself, that's not an insult since it's a true fact...
    but if i believed you had subnormal intelligence would it be an insult to call you an idiot?

    just asking.




  18. #18
    JWaggy
    Guest

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    Since a pussy is big enough for a baby to come out of, WTF am I supposed to think...that it's not loose?
    Can't tell if you're blissfully or willfully ignorant.

  19. #19

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    By slinging blatant insults around like you think you're on YouTube, you're violating the Code of Conduct, and are risking an infraction. And you think I'm the idiot? LOL!
    Ooooh, an infraction! You might as well cuff me and send me off to jail right now! I do admit it was wrong to call you an idiot, that I can own up to, but what on earth possessed you to even make a post like this? I'm still trying to figure out the RELEVANCE of it.

  20. #20
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    but if i believed you had subnormal intelligence would it be an insult to call you an idiot?

    just asking.
    That's like me asking, "If I believed you to be a smart ass would it be an insult to call you a male bitch?" What do you think?

    just asking.


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  21. #21
    Sex God youfiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Cloud
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    974

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    I'm going to interject and say, although the wording of the thread comes across as condescending, the question is still legit??

    I've seen a pornographic video in my life in which the guy talks about how he loves vagina, but nothing beats a tight anus. That being said, can we rephrase the question to, "Is there validity to the fact that an anus tends to be tighter than a vagina?"

  22. #22
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by GregKII View Post
    Ooooh, an infraction! You might as well cuff me and send me off to jail right now! I do admit it was wrong to call you an idiot, that I can own up to, but what on earth possessed you to even make a post like this? I'm still trying to figure out the RELEVANCE of it.
    i know why

    Ron is probably a 40 year old virgin.

    just discussing this option and not making an accusation of truth or lies.

    this forum is for discussion right?




  23. #23
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    That's like me asking, "If I believed you to be a smart ass would it be an insult to call you a male bitch?" What do you think?

    just asking.
    call me whatever you want kind sir.

    I don't mind.




  24. #24
    Slut Benjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Midlands
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    252

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Vaginal sex feels really nice. I mean it's supposed to, it's evolved over millions of years to get a cock to spurt so ofcourse it's going to feel good. Natural lubrication, just the right 'feel' etc etc, only problem with the vagina is the one minor design flaw they are attached to a woman.

    If men had one you would never leave it alone.

  25. #25
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,950

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by youfiad View Post
    "Is there validity to the fact that an anus tends to be tighter than a vagina?"
    That would most likely be a yes.

    I have a question. Ive heard someone say that the ass is like a tight ring at the opening but open once you get inside. Is that true or just true for some ?
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  26. #26
    Sex God youfiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Cloud
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    974

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    That would most likely be a yes.

    I have a question. Ive heard someone say that the ass is like a tight ring at the opening but open once you get inside. Is that true or just true for some ?
    Well probably. The external anal sphincter is a muscle that allows you to contract or not so that you can control when you take craps... This is just me speculating from anatomy class, but I could see that being the case. I have never paid that close of attention. though

  27. #27

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quentin Crisp . Sex is a poor substitute for masturbation . What matters is the orgasm , and how you achieve it can vary somewhat.

  28. #28

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    i know why

    Ron is probably a 40 year old virgin.
    Now that, I can believe

  29. #29
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by csb999 View Post
    Quentin Crisp . Sex is a poor substitute for masturbation . What matters is the orgasm , and how you achieve it can vary somewhat.
    another quote from him ......."Homosexuals are forever complaining of one ailment or another"




  30. #30

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    and probably 10x more common the total number of world human orgasms is your right hand . "One thing about masturbation - you certainly don't have to look your best" .

  31. #31
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by GregKII View Post
    Now that, I can believe
    In 10 seconds, you'll be the second arrogant smart ass I've put on ignore since 2008. I suggest you go back to YouTube if you want to be a troll and bait people, because you won't last long here.


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  32. #32
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    In 10 seconds, you'll be the second arrogant smart ass I've put on ignore since 2008. I suggest you go back to YouTube if you want to be a troll and bait people, because you won't last long here.
    why are you threating people.

    he/she only posted twice in this thread.




  33. #33
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    why are you threating people.

    he/she only posted twice in this thread.
    Trolls who insult and bait people wind up being banned from JUB, that's a simple fact, not a "threat."

    RE: "he/she only posted twice in this thread"

    And BOTH of them were troll posts...so what does that tell you? First he blatantly insulted me with a personal attack, and then he baited me in his last post= TROLL.


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  34. #34
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    Trolls who insult and bait people wind up being banned from JUB, that's a simple fact, not a threat.

    RE: "he/she only posted twice in this thread"

    And BOTH of them were troll posts...so what does that tell you? First he blatantly insulted me with a personal attack, and then he baited me in his last post= TROLL.
    well I think the entire thread is a bait. stop picking on another member. not cool.

    goodbye.
    Last edited by PreTTy PeTe; January 5th, 2013 at 10:55 AM.




  35. #35
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    No its not.
    Huh? What do you mean, "no its not?" Are you trying to say I didn't come out of a pussy? If so, then what was behind my frequent childhood nightmares of being chased down a dark hallway by a hairy monster?


    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  36. #36
    Inactive RonR18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    4,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    well I think the entire thread is a bait. stop picking on another member. not cool.

    goodbye.
    He/she posted a personal attack calling me an "idiot," and then later followed it up with a bait post, and I'm the one "picking on another member?" You need to change your name to UnfuNNy Pete for your bad jokes, and then strip down...



    "The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
    ~ Robert Benchley

  37. #37
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    He/she posts a personal attack calling me an "idiot," and then later follows it up with a bait post, and I'm the one "picking on another member?" You need to change your name to UnfuNNy Pete for your bad jokes, and then strip down...

    me unfunny ha

    sarcastic yes.




  38. #38
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,950

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    Huh? What do you mean, "no its not?" Are you trying to say I didn't come out of a pussy? If so, then what was behind my frequent childhood nightmares of being chased down a dark hallway by a hairy monster?
    You are saying that the average pussy is big enough to pass a child through and its not.

    It has to be dilated and your pelvic bones must stretch and move. Most vaginas can't hold the strain and actually rip and have to be sewn afterwards. Its not this big gaping hole.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  39. #39
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    When you fuck people, what feels better for your dick...a tight male asshole, or a loose female pussy?
    I don't have much experience but I guess a vagina would feel more comfortable and easy to "use"... position-wise anyway
    This said, females have assholes too You could ask this question to hetero guys

  40. #40
    Sex God youfiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Cloud
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    974

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Okay, this thread is getting a little out of hand. Firstly, the language in the origional post was offensive. Then people started to personally attack OP for his choice of wording and subtle backslap to females. This person then appologized and raised a good point, what was the intent of this thread because it didn't really seem as a serious question,as serious questions normally include serious langauge, which this thread did not.

  41. #41

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by racer2438 View Post
    ...peep into fisting will be loose as a goose....
    Not every goose is loose ... there are some pretty tight little Anserini out there.

  42. #42
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by youfiad View Post
    Okay, this thread is getting a little out of hand. Firstly, the language in the origional post was offensive. Then people started to personally attack OP for his choice of wording and subtle backslap to females. This person then appologized and raised a good point, what was the intent of this thread because it didn't really seem as a serious question,as serious questions normally include serious langauge, which this thread did not.
    I'd be willing to accept this if this wasn't the second thread made not too long after another of his where he made a condescending/sexist comment.

  43. #43
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by youfiad View Post
    Okay, this thread is getting a little out of hand. Firstly, the language in the origional post was offensive. Then people started to personally attack OP for his choice of wording and subtle backslap to females. This person then appologized and raised a good point, what was the intent of this thread because it didn't really seem as a serious question,as serious questions normally include serious langauge, which this thread did not.
    I don't attack. I just sarcastically point out the problems with the thread.




  44. #44
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,180
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    I'm sure this is a question many gay guys who have never had sex with a girl have wondered about. If you look at porn, the vagina looks pretty open, giving the impression of being loose.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  45. #45
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,935

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    I was just going to say I thought the question was a loaded one when I first read the OP..

    Also on a serious note, I have two (straight) male friends who presently have "fit" issues with their current girlfriends they have at times complained about. Meaning they have to start sex very slowly and carefully for it to not hurt. So no... loose/tight generalizations aren't too meaningful.

  46. #46

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by RonR18 View Post
    In 10 seconds, you'll be the second arrogant smart ass I've put on ignore since 2008. I suggest you go back to YouTube if you want to be a troll and bait people, because you won't last long here.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    why are you threating people.

    he/she only posted twice in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    well I think the entire thread is a bait. stop picking on another member. not cool.

    goodbye.
    PreTTY PeTe I am a guy, lol. RonR18, everyone has a personal opinion. I'm pretty sure I've posted around here enough for people to know I'm not a troll.. I've been around these forums since 2011, with a short interlude in between when I deleted an account. Youtube? No thanks. As for you being an idiot, I intend to stand by that statement, because that's what I thought of you after reading this post. So, I would suggest you stop being so sensitive.
    Last edited by GregKII; January 5th, 2013 at 02:07 PM.

  47. #47
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    ^I'm glad you are a guy. but I wasn't sure because I respect our female members

    rock on.




  48. #48
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    I'm sure this is a question many gay guys who have never had sex with a girl have wondered about. If you look at porn, the vagina looks pretty open, giving the impression of being loose.
    That's what I thought too... I didn't see any harm in the OP's question

  49. #49
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    I'm sure this is a question many gay guys who have never had sex with a girl have wondered about. If you look at porn, the vagina looks pretty open, giving the impression of being loose.
    Funny. When I heard any one call a woman "loose" they were calling her a slut/whore,etc. Also if you're getting your information about vagina from porn... well yeah that is a problem.

  50. #50

    Re: Question for bisexuals

    This thread is a mess

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.