JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 130
  1. #51
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    Stitches normally take about two weeks to dissolve.
    Waaaahhhh that's so long!!

  2. #52
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Hey fellas, just thought I'd update you again!! I've been going okay, the head is still quite sensitive, still got all my stitches (I think?) and there's a weird purple well, what looks like bruising, on the underside of my head. Here's some photos! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 20-01-13 at 3.51 PM.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	920330Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 20-01-13 at 3.51 PM #2.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	920331Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 20-01-13 at 3.51 PM #3.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	920332

  3. #53

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Glad to see you are making progress. Looks like it will look great once all the swelling etc and the stitches have gone. How do you feel about it?

  4. #54
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brunswick92 View Post
    Glad to see you are making progress. Looks like it will look great once all the swelling etc and the stitches have gone. How do you feel about it?
    I feel good about it however I'm worried that the head is still sensitive after 6 days and the what looks like bruising. Is that normal?!

  5. #55
    Chashmi bad dur JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    I feel good about it however I'm worried that the head is still sensitive after 6 days and the what looks like bruising. Is that normal?!
    Everything actually looks better than the typical post-circ @ 6 days.

    The bruising is normal. It can take a couple of weeks for bruising to resolve. The blood is trapped within the skin and it will follow gravity, so don't be surprised if there's some residual bruising around the frenulum and don't be surprised if some bruising makes its way to your scrotum. There's an herb called arnica montana that can speed the process up but you have to start taking it immediately after the surgery for it to work.

    The head is going to be sensitive for a while. Guys who are circumcised as infants grow up with brain that has adjusted to the sensation of having the head exposed. Adults who are having circs done are often told to keep the foreskin partially retracted before the surgery to begin the process of adjustment before the surgery. Because of your phimosis, this is the first time your head has been exposed to air and the first time that you will feel clothing brushing against it.

    Once your stitches are out and the healing has progressed, the head will become less sensitive. Your brain will learn to tune out the over-sensitivity in time but it will take a while. When you're able to masturbate, you will find that the head is very sensitive even though your incision line is still a bit numb.

    Everything looks good- the only recommendation is to try to keep the incision line and the frenulum more moist. Moisture helps speed the healing process and lessen the scarring around the incision line.You can apply petroleum jelly or antibiotic ointment to it to help keep it from drying out. There's also kits you can buy that are usually called "scar guard" or "scar away" that can be used.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here.

  6. #56
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    Everything actually looks better than the typical post-circ @ 6 days.

    The bruising is normal. It can take a couple of weeks for bruising to resolve. The blood is trapped within the skin and it will follow gravity, so don't be surprised if there's some residual bruising around the frenulum and don't be surprised if some bruising makes its way to your scrotum. There's an herb called arnica montana that can speed the process up but you have to start taking it immediately after the surgery for it to work.

    The head is going to be sensitive for a while. Guys who are circumcised as infants grow up with brain that has adjusted to the sensation of having the head exposed. Adults who are having circs done are often told to keep the foreskin partially retracted before the surgery to begin the process of adjustment before the surgery. Because of your phimosis, this is the first time your head has been exposed to air and the first time that you will feel clothing brushing against it.

    Once your stitches are out and the healing has progressed, the head will become less sensitive. Your brain will learn to tune out the over-sensitivity in time but it will take a while. When you're able to masturbate, you will find that the head is very sensitive even though your incision line is still a bit numb.

    Everything looks good- the only recommendation is to try to keep the incision line and the frenulum more moist. Moisture helps speed the healing process and lessen the scarring around the incision line.You can apply petroleum jelly or antibiotic ointment to it to help keep it from drying out. There's also kits you can buy that are usually called "scar guard" or "scar away" that can be used.
    How long do you think before the head will start to feel good as opposed to sore? And thank you for all your information, you're a lifesaver! How do you know so much?

  7. #57
    Sex God blublud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Your latest pics continue to show remarkable progress and look a LOT better than I had anticipated. And, your positive attitude is notable.

    When in the Army, an 18 y/o in my barracks had circumcision done. His looked nothing nearly as good as yours, even after a couple of weeks. He complained somewhat about the sensitivity for a bit, but once the healing completed (don't remember how long) he was totally happy with the results. And, a fine dick he wound up having too.

  8. #58
    JUB Addict Georgiadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,048

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Thanks for the updates and pics. I think it looks really good for only six days. There are two types of stitches. Those that dissolve on their own and those that need to be removed. Since you asked about the dissolving ones I'm assuming thats what the doctor used. They should be gone around days twelve to fifteen. If your doctor used the removable type they will remove them on your follow up appointment. Usually around day ten to twelve. The wound looks very good. You're doing a good job of keeping it clean. The itching and pulling sensation will get better once the sutures are out. Have you tried wrapping the head with some soft cloth? Cut a strip of soft cloth and wrap around the head. I read wearing a tighter fitting underwear helps to hold your penis against your body and keep it from moving around. Your body will adjust to the new sensation soon enough. Overall I'm very impressed with the way it looks and think you're healing very well.

    Steven.

  9. #59
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    This is the longest I've ever gone without beating off!! As a 19 year old, I'm sure you can all understand how horny I am! Does anyone have any suggestions of lube for when I finally try my new guy out?

  10. #60
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    I think probably plain Vaseline would feel the least painful.
    Really? Not a real lube?

  11. #61
    Chashmi bad dur JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Most guys that say they were able to jack-off to the point of ejaculation in the first month after their circumcision weren't able to use a conventional "piston" technique. They ended up doing something with the head, the base of the shaft or their prostate that got them some relief but didn't put any tension on the incision. If the incision is accidentally separated, it will result in an irregular scar, so even if there were a lube that would do the trick, you probably need to wait a couple more weeks until you're healed unless you can pull off one of the other methods of masturbating without stretching the incision.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here.

  12. #62
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    Most guys that say they were able to jack-off to the point of ejaculation in the first month after their circumcision weren't able to use a conventional "piston" technique. They ended up doing something with the head, the base of the shaft or their prostate that got them some relief but didn't put any tension on the incision. If the incision is accidentally separated, it will result in an irregular scar, so even if there were a lube that would do the trick, you probably need to wait a couple more weeks until you're healed unless you can pull off one of the other methods of masturbating without stretching the incision.
    Oh no no I'm not planning on jacking off any time soon! I just wanted to buy the lube now so I'm ready for when I can jack off :P

  13. #63
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    OH MY GOD I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HORNY IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!! This is fucking killing me, I can't stand it. I'm rock hard like 100% of the day, and I can't do anything about it. SOMEONE HELP ME.

  14. #64
    Sex God blublud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Perhaps you could post pics of that "rock hard" so we can assess your progress.

  15. #65
    Chashmi bad dur JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    OH MY GOD I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HORNY IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!! This is fucking killing me, I can't stand it. I'm rock hard like 100% of the day, and I can't do anything about it. SOMEONE HELP ME.
    During the post-op recovery period, most of guys who have an adult circumcision talk about the itchiness and pain from the stitches.

    Talk to them a year later and they remember the pain less but they all complain about getting a lot of erections and really wanting to jack off all the time (but not being able to).

    How many days has it been since your surgery? How long did your doctor tell you to wait?
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here.

  16. #66
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    During the post-op recovery period, most of guys who have an adult circumcision talk about the itchiness and pain from the stitches.

    Talk to them a year later and they remember the pain less but they all complain about getting a lot of erections and really wanting to jack off all the time (but not being able to).

    How many days has it been since your surgery? How long did your doctor tell you to wait?
    Today is day 14. I still have stitches in and the doctor didn't actually tell me anything about wanking. All he said was for me to make a follow up appointment with him 8 weeks after the surgery.

  17. #67
    Chashmi bad dur JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    Today is day 14. I still have stitches in and the doctor didn't actually tell me anything about wanking. All he said was for me to make a follow up appointment with him 8 weeks after the surgery.
    Hmmm... usually if it's self-dissolving stitches, they should come out by the 2nd week. You'll have a better looking scar if they come out. You might give his office a call and let them know that the stitches haven't completely dissolved and see if they want you to come in to have them removed. You'll feel better after they come out.

    I can't believe they didn't give you instructions about sexual activity. Most surgeons advise waiting 4-6 weeks before resuming intercourse. The usual instruction is that after you stitches are out you can get off as long as you don't stretch the incision line (something that would be nice if they talked to patient about before the surgery!).
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here.

  18. #68
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    Hmmm... usually if it's self-dissolving stitches, they should come out by the 2nd week. You'll have a better looking scar if they come out. You might give his office a call and let them know that the stitches haven't completely dissolved and see if they want you to come in to have them removed. You'll feel better after they come out.

    I can't believe they didn't give you instructions about sexual activity. Most surgeons advise waiting 4-6 weeks before resuming intercourse. The usual instruction is that after you stitches are out you can get off as long as you don't stretch the incision line (something that would be nice if they talked to patient about before the surgery!).
    How do I wank without stretching the incision line though?

  19. #69
    Chashmi bad dur JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    How do I wank without stretching the incision line though?
    Basically by squeezing the base of your penis in your fist. It may also help to use a dildo or prostate massager to put yourself over the edge. It's not easy if you haven't done this kind of masturbation before.

    What you cannot do is stretch the incision line, so no pumping up and down the shaft and no excessive tension on the head that might put tension on the frenulum.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here.

  20. #70
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Perhaps a vibrator to stimulate the penis may work.

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  21. #71
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    Basically by squeezing the base of your penis in your fist. It may also help to use a dildo or prostate massager to put yourself over the edge. It's not easy if you haven't done this kind of masturbation before.

    What you cannot do is stretch the incision line, so no pumping up and down the shaft and no excessive tension on the head that might put tension on the frenulum.
    Quote Originally Posted by looseliam View Post
    Perhaps a vibrator to stimulate the penis may work.
    That all sounds extremely difficult.. WHY COULDN'T MY PARENTS HAVE JUST CIRCUMCISED ME WHEN I WAS A BABY?! Fuck sake.

  22. #72
    JUB Addict Georgiadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,048

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    I agree with trying a vibrator. I used to use one all the time. I just held it along the underside of my penis and let it do all the work. no stroking or anything. I'd be willing to bet that should do the trick for you. If you have questions about any part of your recovery or masturbating etc don't be afraid to ask your doctor. you shouldn't feel ashamed or embarrassed. He deals with those issues every day. that's his job. I know it's hard to do but seriously, most medical professionals dont give a damn. especially a urologist. I'd give him a call. if you don't want to talk to the staff about it make an appt. to have him look at the stitches and then ask about jerking off. He's a guy. He's jerked off many times himself. He'll understand.

    Steven.

  23. #73
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiadude View Post
    I agree with trying a vibrator. I used to use one all the time. I just held it along the underside of my penis and let it do all the work. no stroking or anything. I'd be willing to bet that should do the trick for you. If you have questions about any part of your recovery or masturbating etc don't be afraid to ask your doctor. you shouldn't feel ashamed or embarrassed. He deals with those issues every day. that's his job. I know it's hard to do but seriously, most medical professionals dont give a damn. especially a urologist. I'd give him a call. if you don't want to talk to the staff about it make an appt. to have him look at the stitches and then ask about jerking off. He's a guy. He's jerked off many times himself. He'll understand.

    Steven.
    Yeah but going to him costs money that I don't have

  24. #74
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    That all sounds extremely difficult.. WHY COULDN'T MY PARENTS HAVE JUST CIRCUMCISED ME WHEN I WAS A BABY?! Fuck sake.


    Yeah, but then we'd be hearing complaints about child mutilation or something.

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  25. #75
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by looseliam View Post


    Yeah, but then we'd be hearing complaints about child mutilation or something.
    Child mutilation my ass. I think circumcising your kid is one of the best things you can do for them!

  26. #76
    Chashmi bad dur JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    Yeah but going to him costs money that I don't have
    Hmmm. I'm not sure how it works in Australia but in the US, the surgeon's fee usually covers the pre-op visit, the surgery and all post-op visits as long as it is related to your surgery.

    He should not charge you to evaluate his work. Or to remove you stitches. Or to talk to you about the post-operative instructions that he should have already given you.

    So, give his office a call. He needs to look at the stitches since they haven't come out and someone from his office can answer your question about when you can resume masturbation and other sexual activity.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here.

  27. #77
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,504

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    That all sounds extremely difficult.. WHY COULDN'T MY PARENTS HAVE JUST CIRCUMCISED ME WHEN I WAS A BABY?! Fuck sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    Child mutilation my ass. I think circumcising your kid is one of the best things you can do for them!
    When you've finished giving us your scripted pieces of propaganda and 'insight', perhaps you'd realise that (gasp) (shock) you didn't need to get circumcised, there was nothing wrong, and that it was completely and utterly unneccessary (assuming you had no pain or health problems)

    At this stage you're exhibiting so much unrestrained joy and one-sided opinion that were it not for the detail and pics, I'd swear this was all a ruse and nothing more than a public relations exercise by a well-funded American private health outfit using JUB while touting for business.

  28. #78
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    When you've finished giving us your scripted pieces of propaganda and 'insight', perhaps you'd realise that (gasp) (shock) you didn't need to get circumcised, there was nothing wrong, and that it was completely and utterly unneccessary (assuming you had no pain or health problems)

    At this stage you're exhibiting so much unrestrained joy and one-sided opinion that were it not for the detail and pics, I'd swear this was all a ruse and nothing more than a public relations exercise by a well-funded American private health outfit using JUB while touting for business.
    I see you wore your tinfoil hat tonight. I bet it came with a free bowl of soup. Oh, it looks good on you though.
    Last edited by looseliam; January 28th, 2013 at 11:34 PM.

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  29. #79
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    When you've finished giving us your scripted pieces of propaganda and 'insight', perhaps you'd realise that (gasp) (shock) you didn't need to get circumcised, there was nothing wrong, and that it was completely and utterly unneccessary (assuming you had no pain or health problems)

    At this stage you're exhibiting so much unrestrained joy and one-sided opinion that were it not for the detail and pics, I'd swear this was all a ruse and nothing more than a public relations exercise by a well-funded American private health outfit using JUB while touting for business.
    Oh I'm sorry, have we met? Did you see my penis in person? No. For your information, I had phimosis, my healthcare professionals said they could see the scarring on my foreskin which indicates phimosis from birth and that I tried to stretch it and hurt myself. It hurt when I wanked and I was getting infections. So actually, I'm just a 19 year old AUSSIE kid who thinks that circumcision is a great option. Take your bullshit elsewhere and kindly get effed. And yes, I'll take a photo tonight!

  30. #80
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Oh and here's your ridiculous photo!
    [/I][/I]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2679.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	924246

  31. #81
    In Loving Memory palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    When you've finished giving us your scripted pieces of propaganda and 'insight', perhaps you'd realise that (gasp) (shock) you didn't need to get circumcised, there was nothing wrong, and that it was completely and utterly unneccessary (assuming you had no pain or health problems)
    Did you even read the thread?

    Time to go take pics of buildings on the Continent.

  32. #82
    In Loving Memory palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    I hope I didn't offend you by the picture suggestion, Ctrox, but it was suggested at one point that the original pictures were faked, in order to spread pro-circumcision propaganda.

    Now, we have no doubt whatever that the pictures were yours.
    How utterly offensive. This youth has been totally forthcoming from the beginning for what has obviously been a traumatic experience.

    How bitter. How cruel.

    You are not the garde manger.
    Last edited by palbert; January 29th, 2013 at 08:09 PM.

  33. #83
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,504

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    I appear to have ruffled a few feathers.

    I actually said in my post that I thought this IS a genuine thread - I said 'were it not for the detail and pics' so I was already convinced by the pics already existing and the detailed descriptions that this case WAS authentic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, have we met? Did you see my penis in person? No. For your information, I had phimosis, my healthcare professionals said they could see the scarring on my foreskin which indicates phimosis from birth and that I tried to stretch it and hurt myself. It hurt when I wanked and I was getting infections. So actually, I'm just a 19 year old AUSSIE kid who thinks that circumcision is a great option. Take your bullshit elsewhere and kindly get effed. And yes, I'll take a photo tonight!
    And again - in my last post I said 'assuming you had no pain or health problems' which it turns out you DID - so therefore I accept that you had to have this circumcision, based on what you've said about getting infections, and pain from forcibly stretching.

    In my case I never knew at 19 that I had phimosis and so never sought remedies. And I didn't know until 33. And I still have it at 36. Other than having to be careful and gentle while wanking, it's never caused me any problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by looseliam View Post
    I see you wore your tinfoil hat tonight. I bet it came with a free bowl of soup. Oh, it looks good on you though.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not under some paranoid delusion that masses of health officials are infiltrating this site - what I'm saying is that occasionally you might get a pro-circumcisionist on here with vested interests, or whose job is in a private practice, or whatever. It is then in their interest to advertise and promote circumcisions for almost ANY ailment.

    I actually remember a year or two back someone with a new account posted on this forum about benefits of surgery etc. and posted a link - he was obviously using JUB to try to drum up business.

    I don't think it happens often, but I'm just pointing out the possibility that particularly with JUB being a mostly American-oriented site, from time to time new individuals in the health forum may have financial agendas.

  34. #84
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    Oh and here's your ridiculous photo!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2679.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	924246
    I don't recommend any sort of oral sex until the wound has healed

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  35. #85
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    I hope I didn't offend you by the picture suggestion, Ctrox, but it was suggested at one point that the original pictures were faked, in order to spread pro-circumcision propaganda.

    Now, we have no doubt whatever that the pictures were yours.
    You didn't offend me at all JohannBessler, I just think the person who said they were fake is ridiculous.

  36. #86
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    My stitches still aren't out guys, should I go to the doctor??

  37. #87
    JUB Addict Georgiadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,048

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    My stitches still aren't out guys, should I go to the doctor??

    YES!!!!!!! You need to get the stitches out immediately. The skin is going to grow around them and that is going to lead to increased scaring, infection or both. They should be out by now. If you can't get to the doctor today,go to an urgent care or ER. I used to work in an ER and we removed stitches all the time. It's best that the doctor that did your surgery remove them but I'm beginning to have my doubts about his skills. He should have removed them on your follow up and given you clear instructions about how to care for your penis and when it was safe to play with your new toy. I've had 17 surgeries and I've had to get a little pushy with a couple of the surgeons. You shouldn't have to but you need to become a little more assertive. call his office. they should have an emergency contact for weekend calls. if not or they dont return your call get to an urgent care and get those stitches out TODAY.

    Steven.

  38. #88
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiadude View Post
    YES!!!!!!! You need to get the stitches out immediately. The skin is going to grow around them and that is going to lead to increased scaring, infection or both. They should be out by now. If you can't get to the doctor today,go to an urgent care or ER. I used to work in an ER and we removed stitches all the time. It's best that the doctor that did your surgery remove them but I'm beginning to have my doubts about his skills. He should have removed them on your follow up and given you clear instructions about how to care for your penis and when it was safe to play with your new toy. I've had 17 surgeries and I've had to get a little pushy with a couple of the surgeons. You shouldn't have to but you need to become a little more assertive. call his office. they should have an emergency contact for weekend calls. if not or they dont return your call get to an urgent care and get those stitches out TODAY.

    Steven.
    Hmm, well I just spoke to my GP and he said everything looks fine and that they should fall out eventually and that it's nothing to worry about.

  39. #89
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    The sutures should dissolve in 7-10 days - about the same amount of time non-absorbable stitches would stay in.

    If they stay in too long you can get train-tracks, tunnels forming around the sutures, and greater chance of tissue reactivity.

    If your GP is giving you the run-around, call the surgeon.

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  40. #90
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by looseliam View Post
    The sutures should dissolve in 7-10 days - about the same amount of time non-absorbable stitches would stay in.

    If they stay in too long you can get train-tracks, tunnels forming around the sutures, and greater chance of tissue reactivity.

    If your GP is giving you the run-around, call the surgeon.
    I just pulled them out, they were pretty loose. No more stitches, yay

  41. #91
    Chashmi bad dur JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,685

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    I just pulled them out, they were pretty loose. No more stitches, yay
    Wise choice.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here.

  42. #92
    Sex God blublud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Sounds as tho you're continuing to make great progress - YAY! It won't be long now until it's all history and you can be proud of your glamorous new penis, sans all the old hassles.

  43. #93
    Slut
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    so when you gonna show us your progress?

  44. #94
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2685.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	926193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2686.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	926194

  45. #95
    Sex God blublud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Looking good and healthy. I'm curious. Are you able to get an erection with the pain yet?

  46. #96
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Yeah boners are fine, they don't hurt. I just wish the head would stop being so sensitive and that ugly looking skin flap goes away!!

  47. #97
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    When can I try my new toy out?! Argh

  48. #98
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    How do I explain that flap of skin to my doctor over the phone?

  49. #99
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    This thread has died

  50. #100
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Finally getting circumcised!

    Yeah it's still here. Ima go back to the surgeon next week for a follow up, don't wanna wait until week 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.