JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 217
  1. #151
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    Pat is JUB's resident racist uncle. There is always one in the family. I call him Uncle Pat.
    I'm glad this is generally known. I wasn't sure. I called it out a few times but I'm new here.

  2. #152
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,383

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    Pat is JUB's resident racist uncle. There is always one in the family. I call him Uncle Pat.
    Pat is our idiot savant. (Why did I put savant in there?)

  3. #153
    TheSpectatingLoner
    Guest

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Wait, does that mean his ASS was fake, too? I LOVED that poster!

  4. #154

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    @ #50

    how is that simplistic assertion related to this thread?

  5. #155
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,383

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    Wait, does that mean his ASS was fake, too? I LOVED that poster!
    Which of the 25 asses?

  6. #156
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    Wait, does that mean his ASS was fake, too? I LOVED that poster!
    lmao. This name. This post. I'll leave it to people better fit.

  7. #157
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    @ #50

    how is that simplistic assertion related to this thread?
    Uncle Pat, it's ok. I will hug you but I have pigments in my skin that bothers you.

  8. #158

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    ^ don't make assumptions. I wasn't the one who just dreamt up the notion that more households in India have mobile phones than lavatories. I didn't assume that; it was in multiple newspapers.

  9. #159
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^ don't make assumptions. I wasn't the one who just dreamt up the notion that more households in India have mobile phones than lavatories. I didn't assume that; it was in multiple newspapers.
    I'm sorry Uncle Pat. I didn't mean to do or say anything to hurt you. Teach me the ways of the wise white one.

  10. #160
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^ don't make assumptions. I wasn't the one who just dreamt up the notion that more households in India have mobile phones than lavatories. I didn't assume that; it was in multiple newspapers.
    The only assumption you ever met that you didn't like is when people assume racist attitudes are racist.

  11. #161
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectatingLoner View Post
    Wait, does that mean his ASS was fake, too? I LOVED that poster!
    I'd still hit that ass, no matter whose it is.

  12. #162
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,842

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    All this pat stuff just reminded me how much i really miss Knucklehead.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  13. #163

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    @ #160

    could you rephrase that? I was mentioning statistics about lavatories; I wasn't expressing an attitude.

  14. #164
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,383

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Lavatories? Are you and Telstra an item?

  15. #165
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    @ #160

    could you rephrase that? I was mentioning statistics about lavatories; I wasn't expressing an attitude.
    Well let's see you think we "can't rush to judge" people who gun down unarmed black teenagers and murder them, you refer to mixed race people as "those people" and say they have "different metabolisms", shall I go on?

  16. #166

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    ^ are those quotes?

    You'd be more sensible in an argument if you mention it at the time instead of generalised assumptions after the fact.

  17. #167
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    @ #160

    could you rephrase that? I was mentioning statistics about lavatories; I wasn't expressing an attitude.
    Oh Uncle Pat! What would this family be without your racism? Happier probably.

    We love you and accept you in our family. We have got the Mum's side of the family, the Dad's and now with you, the dog's side of the family. Our big family.

    I shall now dance the dance of my people! Hand me my banana leaves. It's time to get primitive.

  18. #168
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^ are those quotes?

    You'd be more sensible in an argument if you mention it at the time instead of generalised assumptions after the fact.
    I did mention it at the time. Somehow, magically, in threads about two different murders of unarmed black teenagers, you show up in both defending the shooters.

    HMM.

    You gotta love cowards who try to play dumb about their own obvious bigotries.

  19. #169
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,842

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    And now we have another target.

    The ignore function is always available.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  20. #170
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    I pray for the next forum he joins.
    I was actually thinking that this is really quite sad.

    Honestly, somebody would have to be very lonely and reclusive and starved for attention/interaction with human beings to dedicate so much time and energy into creating a zillion different online characters to pass the time.

    I always get the feeling that a lot of online "fakers/trolls/sockpuppets" are emotionally damaged people somehow. Very depressing.

  21. #171
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    I have genuine love for Uncle Pat.

  22. #172
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,383

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I did mention it at the time. Somehow, magically, in threads about two different murders of unarmed black teenagers, you show up in both defending the shooters.

    HMM.

    You gotta love cowards who try to play dumb about their own obvious bigotries.
    He'sAustralian. Aborigine intolerant. Forget the slave ship.

  23. #173

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Everyone's going on with simplistic assertions but here are those references from that other thread. As I mentioned before, simplistic restrospective assumptions have little value in resolving issues.

    Half of India's homes have cellphones, but not toilets

    …shamefully 50% of the Indian population has to defecate in public…

    Only 50% of households in the world's second-most populated country have indoor toilets…

    Toilet in India Fund Now on Internet/Web. $10- $20 Can build One Toilet

    http://www.google.com.au/search?clie...UMDJLLHBiQf6BQ

  24. #174
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Oh fuck, Uncle Pat, I just pooped in your soup bowl!

  25. #175
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    Pat is JUB's resident racist uncle. There is always one in the family. I call him Uncle Pat.

  26. #176

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    … Forget the slave ship.
    What are you talking about?

  27. #177
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    What are you talking about?

  28. #178

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    ^ my family chose to live in this country. I believe you did also.

  29. #179

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Well let's see you think we "can't rush to judge" people who gun down unarmed black teenagers and murder them…
    have those two cases gone to court yet?

  30. #180
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    have those two cases gone to court yet?
    I don't know. Let's ask "those people."

  31. #181

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    ^ who are 'those people'?

  32. #182
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,383

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Lavatories? Are you and Telstra an item?
    Unanswered question. Inquiring minds want to know.

  33. #183
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^ who are 'those people'?
    You know exactly what I'm referring to. I shouldn't have to tell you twice about your own posts. If you have that much of a memory problem try some ginkobiloba.

  34. #184

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    re #182 (palbert)

    Actually, I do have a strange idea that I might have met someone who fits Telstra's ideas and MO at a bar last year. He was busy with his friend so I didn't get a chance to quiz him. My city is a big city.

  35. #185
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,383

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    A city is a terrible thing to waste.

  36. #186

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    You know exactly what I'm referring to. I shouldn't have to tell you twice about your own posts. If you have that much of a memory problem try some ginkobiloba.
    I wouldn't need any medication if you debated what you wanted to debate at the time of the debate. Dragging up simplistic assertions months after the fact doesn't resolve the situation and gives me the impression that you're filled with some kind of silent resentment or sullen, aloof, sulky mood.

  37. #187
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    re #182 (palbert)

    Actually, I do have a strange idea that I might have met someone who fits Telstra's ideas and MO at a bar last year. He was busy with his friend so I didn't get a chance to quiz him. My city is a big city.
    You guys don't meet when you take the special bus together?

  38. #188
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I wouldn't need any medication if you debated what you wanted to debate at the time of the debate. Dragging up simplistic assertions months after the fact doesn't resolve the situation and gives me the impression that you're filled with some kind of silent resentment or sullen, aloof, sulky mood.
    You're quite correct. I can't fix your racism. I'm simply giving you the message that you don't kid anybody paying attention.

  39. #189

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    You won't endear yourself to the people of Australia if you insult them. Have they been insulting you?

  40. #190
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,842

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Pat, a bit off topic, but who's the avi pic of ?
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  41. #191
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    You won't endear yourself to the people of Australia if you insult them. Have they been insulting you?
    If they are the cunts that are calling me names when I am walking on the street, then yes. Do you know it really makes you doubt yourself when people attacking you because you're born with different skin colour, Pat? I guess you will never experience that bullshit I been through.

  42. #192

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    … I can't fix your racism. I'm simply giving you the message that you don't kid anybody paying attention.
    Why don't you just come out with it and call out the exorcist because, xbuzzerx, at the moment you're sounding like—

    1. one of those brain-dead christians determined to beat out Satan
    2. Sanator Joe McCarthy determined to root out the Commies
    3. The peasants of Salem who wanted to kill the witches
    4. the Youth Cadet Corps in Orwell's 1984

    If you only talk and shriek in generalised simplistic dogma and if you can't talk about particular issues in a factual sensible adult manner, you're going to sound like those brain-dead people above.

  43. #193
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Why don't you just come out with it and call out the exorcist because, xbuzzerx, at the moment you're sounding like—

    1. one of those brain-dead christians determined to beat out Satan
    2. Sanator Joe McCarthy determined to root out the Commies
    3. The peasants of Salem who wanted to kill the witches
    4. the Youth Cadet Corps in Orwell's 1984

    If you only talk and shriek in generalised simplistic dogma and if you can't talk about particular issues in a factual sensible adult manner, you're going to sound like those brain-dead people above.
    Come at me bro.


  44. #194

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    If they are the cunts that are calling me names when I am walking on the street, then yes. Do you know it really makes you doubt yourself when people attacking you because you're born with different skin colour, Pat? I guess you will never experience that bullshit I been through.

    You chose it.

    I Know that I wouldn't be putting myself through the agony and privation of operating in a country with alien cultures and language. I certainly wouldn't be expecting my hosts to kowtow to my personal needs. And, frankly, I don't believe your first sentence.

  45. #195

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    You guys don't meet when you take the special bus together?
    I was talking facts. You're making inferences and making jokes which doesn't help resolve issues.

  46. #196
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    You chose it.

    I Know that I wouldn't be putting myself through the agony and privation of operating in a country with alien cultures and language. I certainly wouldn't be expecting my hosts to kowtow to my personal needs. And, frankly, I don't believe your first sentence.
    You do know that they're heaps of you people out there ay? Well, I guess you're missing out then. I did not regret I come here, I met a lot of people who are open-minded and respectful, the true Aussies. You can live in your little white bubble while I live my life.

  47. #197
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,213

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I was talking facts. You're making inferences and making jokes which doesn't help resolve issues.
    You alternate between calling for a serious discussion and then pleading total amnesia about everything you say, so what's the point?

  48. #198
    Vilified Poster. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,842

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    There is no point, that is the point.

    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  49. #199

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    You alternate between calling for a serious discussion and then pleading total amnesia about everything you say, so what's the point?
    You can give up if you're a snivelling weakling. But I'd respect you more if you debated in those particular threads you're unhappy about.

  50. #200
    JUB Addict Taz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,941
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Ah, But Underneath

    Usually I sit by and watch these threads burn.

    Almost everyone in this thread needs to learn how to drop an argument and walk away.

    But this:

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    You chose it.

    I Know that I wouldn't be putting myself through the agony and privation of operating in a country with alien cultures and language. I certainly wouldn't be expecting my hosts to kowtow to my personal needs. And, frankly, I don't believe your first sentence.
    Makes me really fucking angry. In what way is it "expecting people to 'kowtow' to your needs" To expect not to be racially abused in the streets. I know personally that this has, and does happen to people in this country. it has happened to Vince, it has happened to numerous other friends of mine. If you really are Australian you either don't go outside, or you are so ignorant that you don't even view your behavior and that of others as racism.

    This country is not alone in having massive problems with racism, and frankly its disgusting. And how dare you Pat Grimshaw sit there and say you don't believe it. Pathetic.

    And dont bother arguing because i won't be responing to anything in this thread again.
    You show courage the brave dream of

    Gallop on my old warhorse

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.