JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 286
  1. #101
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    And what are they saying in their Arabic portion of news? Do you know?
    Do we care? I don't think they'll be broadcasting in Arabic here.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  2. #102
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Maybe Al Jazeera news will get things more factually correct than those Tony Perkins dictated sections of the GOP platform. One thing I recall from anthropology is that exclusive monogamy is less stable than many other traditional forms of marriage.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  3. #103
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,020

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I was joking about the newspapers comment. It was a Sarah Palin reference.

    I kinda miss her. She's a conservative diva many gay conservative bois revere.
    I miss her too, but for different reasons - her unintended comedic value is priceless.

    Diva?

    Why should anyone have to know anything? - Sheldon Cooper

  4. #104
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,020

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Maybe Al Jazeera news will get things more factually correct than those Tony Perkins dictated sections of the GOP platform. One thing I recall from anthropology is that exclusive monogamy is less stable than many other traditional forms of marriage.
    Maybe Al Jazeera news will get things more factually correct than those Tony Perkins dictated sections of the GOP platform.
    i didn't see anything about taxidermy in the GOP platform, but I think some of the "planks" could have been written by Norman Bates.

    Why should anyone have to know anything? - Sheldon Cooper

  5. #105
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Great guys, turn another thread into a hate Fox News thread.

    It still amazes me how liberals ignore the goal of Muslims. Lambs to the slaughter.
    What is that supposed to prove? Al Jazeera isn't controlled by fundamentalist Muslims. That has been asked and fucking answered.

    Unbelievable. Maybe if people were to open their eyes to different perspectives they wouldn't posted one sided ignorant bullshit.

  6. #106
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Great guys, turn another thread into a hate Fox News thread.

    It still amazes me how liberals ignore the goal of Muslims. Lambs to the slaughter.
    Yes Jack. All Muslims are terrorists, just like all Catholics are child molesters, all Irish are drunks, all black people are thugs and all homosexuals are deviants.

  7. #107
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Does Al Jazeera have a nondiscrimination policy that covers sexual orientation & gender identity?

    Will Al Jazeera provide benefits to same-sex spouses and domestic partners of US employees? Will Al Jazeera's health insurance policy cover birth control for female employees? Will transgender employees have sex change operations & hormones covered under Al Jazeera's plan?

    If the answer is no.........will you still be pro-Al Jazeera news?
    Is this seriously coming out of the mouth of someone who just praised Sarah Palin around here recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Al Jazeera is owned by people who believe that homosexuals should be put to death. Al Jazeera is not sympathetic towards, or interested in covering, the struggles we gay people face.

    If I am wrong........please provide links to their news coverage of gay men & their treatment in the Middle East.
    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    I noticed that Jayqueer skipped right over the fact that a Saudi owns a huge chunk of FOX.
    He also apparently missed the fact that a substantial portion of the U.S. economy is owned by Saudi Arabia. So apparently a big hunk of the U.S. is also owned by people who hate gays. Not to mention how deeply into each other's business interests many of the richest people on the Republican right are with Saudi princes.

  8. #108
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I think it is a wonderful idea. Al Jazeera covered and gave freedom of speech to groups otherwise ignored by western media.

    I know for many conservatives it will just echo as fear. But Qatar is quite a strong friend of ours and believes in our credo. Just because you dont actually wanna hear the other viewpoint makes it no less valid. I have had their news translated long before there was Al J English. They give insight you would otherwise not have and many Americas will be better for it.
    Yeah Qatar believes in our credo while persecuting homosexuals.
    http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Persec...exuals_(Qatar)
    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    This is the part where what you just said goes in one ear and out the other because Fox doesn't talk about Saudi funding of Islamic terrorism, it only talks about the Taliban Al Qaeda based in Baghdad.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What part about her do they revere? The way she stomps on gay people as part of what's ruining the country while wearing her stylish glasses?

    So Republicans everytime the uber rightwing Clear Channel or Rupert Murdoch pick up a new partner or show should we post about it in fabricated outrage?
    I agree our catering to the Saudis and their miserable junta must end. Saudi money funds terrorism across the world.
    Last edited by Mariatenebre; January 5th, 2013 at 05:21 PM.

  9. #109
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    Yeah Qatar believes in our credo while persecuting homosexuals.
    http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Persec...exuals_(Qatar)


    I agree our catering to the Saudis and their miserable junta must end. Saudi money funds terrorism across the world.
    Maria you need to put aside this childish notion that any country that persecutes gay people at all (which accounts in varying degrees to most of the world) can have nothing good come out of it. From the perspective of more progressive European countries or Canada the U.S. "persecutes gay people", especially in terms of state by state track records on things like hate crimes or discriminatory firing or whatever else. We only just got rid of Don't Ask Don't Tell. So are we an awful country which everyone in the world should oppose on everything and whose goods and people should be rejected on that basis?

  10. #110
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    Didn't you get the memo, GC? Foreign brown people that don't speak English are scary and everyone in the Middle East are terrorists that hate 'Murica!
    In actuality said foreign and so called brown people are usually not terrorists if they are not Muslim. Now not to say all Muslims are terrorists but Islam does mandate terrorism. Which is why the majority of terrorists world wide are Muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    The beauty of America is that Muslim AMERICANS can now watch Al Jezzera - if in fact Al Jezeera has anything to do with ISLAM in the first place, and isn't just a news service originating in the middle east.

    They ARE different things to the non-prejudiced you know.

    What is your evidence that Al Jezeera is a "Muslim" network, and why is it horrible that "Muslims," get freedom of speech in America?
    If you don't have a problem with a channel running it's news to a Muslim bias then you shouldn't have a problem with Fox running things to a Christian bias.

    Both religions are evil and unfactual and have no place coloring their jaded world view into the news.
    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Does Fox News? Absolutely not. So what's your point?

    Stop trying to make things political... the support of the GOP, Fox News and candidates that are AGAINST all of those policy ideas is apparent. It's completely inconsistent. Tell me... how can someone criticize Al Jazeera when they support a political party against gay marriage, equal rights and against birth control?

    Romney and Paul Ryan were against all rights for gay people... especially Paul Ryan... who every time has voted against equality. Every single time. So why the inconsistency?
    I am not a hypocrite though. I hate the Christian Republican party as well as Islam as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Maria you need to put aside this childish notion that any country that persecutes gay people at all (which accounts in varying degrees to most of the world) can have nothing good come out of it. From the perspective of more progressive European countries or Canada the U.S. "persecutes gay people", especially in terms of state by state track records on things like hate crimes or discriminatory firing or whatever else. We only just got rid of Don't Ask Don't Tell. So are we an awful country which everyone in the world should oppose on everything and whose goods and people should be rejected on that basis?
    There is a clear difference between us and them. For one unlike Qatar we do not give people lashes for having gay relations nor is homosexuality illegal. Homosexuals can in the US have gay relations, they are discriminated against which is wrong but the blame for their discrimination are the Christians just like the blame in the Middle East for their discrimination is the Muslims. If you even noticed in the article a Filipino man was jailed, and lashed for being gay. Plus when a Pally raped him they blamed the Filipino man and not the Palestinian.
    Last edited by Mariatenebre; January 5th, 2013 at 05:36 PM.

  11. #111
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I was joking about the newspapers comment. It was a Sarah Palin reference.

    I kinda miss her. She's a conservative diva many gay conservative bois revere.
    They probably revere her because her airheaded shallowness affirms their lack of reasoning when it comes to supporting a party that hates them.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  12. #112
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    Yeah Qatar believes in our credo while persecuting homosexuals.
    http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Persec...exuals_(Qatar)


    I agree our catering to the Saudis and their miserable junta must end. Saudi money funds terrorism across the world.
    When you start altering the world oil market check back with me to see if I then give a fuck.

    Bottom line is that news organization does a better job of unbiased news reporting than most if not all western organizations.

    But hell dont let truth get in the way of a good political point. Just think how easy it will be to grab your picket sign and go teach em a lesson.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  13. #113
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    There is a clear difference between us and them. For one unlike Qatar we do not give people lashes for having gay relations nor is homosexuality illegal. Homosexuals can in the US have gay relations, they are discriminated against which is wrong but the blame for their discrimination are the Christians just like the blame in the Middle East for their discrimination is the Muslims. If you even noticed in the article a Filipino man was jailed, and lashed for being gay. Plus when a Pally raped him they blamed the Filipino man and not the Palestinian.
    #1 Does the fact that the laws in Qatar for corporal punishment differ from ours change their ability to run a news network

    #2 Do you have any reasonable proof that it does/has made Al Jazeera something we should fundamentally oppose having any airtime?

  14. #114
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    When you start altering the world oil market check back with me to see if I then give a fuck.
    Personally I think we should drill for our own oil and not support these Muslim terrorist nations. Besides they were only able to drill for oil because of Western inventions. Without us they would be nothing more then camel hearders who murder unsubmissive women and homosexuals.

  15. #115
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    Personally I think we should drill for our own oil and not support these Muslim terrorist nations. Besides they were only able to drill for oil because of Western inventions. Without us they would be nothing more then camel hearders who murder unsubmissive women and homosexuals.
    Racist often...lol?!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  16. #116
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    #1 Does the fact that the laws in Qatar for corporal punishment differ from ours change their ability to run a news network

    #2 Do you have any reasonable proof that it does/has made Al Jazeera something we should fundamentally oppose having any airtime?
    Point...

    Tell ya what if Westboro Baptist and the KKK along with the (as Chuck Hagel calls it) "Jewish" Lobby can get air time then why not?

    I sure hope he gets into DoD. While I support Israel I don't like the fact they have been sockpuppeting our government for the last twenty years
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  17. #117
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    ^ silly ......... you make it sound like our govt. - with repubs and dems alike as President and running the Senate and House

    is at Israel's beckon call ?

    for what reason?

    could it be that we realize just how important Israel is to us ? as an ally? as our sole and only real Middle East friend

    logic dictates it's not a one way thing

  18. #118
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Racist often...lol?!
    First of all Islam is not a race so being against a religion is not racist. If I said the same things about a primative Christian Junta no one would call me a racist. Further more I support authentic Arabian culture and not the Islamic mess that has been imposed on them. This is not a racial problem but a religious one. Further more I am an Arabian Pagan who worships the God's of Old Arabia. So you can take your racial accusations elsewhere.

  19. #119
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    In actuality said foreign and so called brown people are usually not terrorists if they are not Muslim. Now not to say all Muslims are terrorists but Islam does mandate terrorism. Which is why the majority of terrorists world wide are Muslims.
    Al Jazeera isn't operated by terrorists or fundamentalist Muslims. Most of its investigative journalists (at least on its English network) are British. And Islam doesn't mandate terrorism any more than Christianity. The IRA, ETA or the LRA anyone?

    If you don't have a problem with a channel running it's news to a Muslim bias then you shouldn't have a problem with Fox running things to a Christian bias.
    Where is the Muslim bias? Tune to Al Jazeera English and you'll see that they engage in very objective reporting.

    I am not a hypocrite though. I hate the Christian Republican party as well as Islam as well.
    That wasn't made in response to any of your posts. It was directed at someone else.

    Slapping labels on an entire religion is ignorant bullshit to the extreme. And I say this as an atheist.

  20. #120
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    ^ silly ......... you make it sound like our govt. - with repubs and dems alike as President and running the Senate and House

    is at Israel's beckon call ?

    for what reason?

    could it be that we realize just how important Israel is to us ? as an ally? as our sole and only real Middle East friend

    logic dictates it's not a one way thing
    It could also be the fact that our financial networks are so completely intertwined with Israel's and/or with people who fanatically support Zionist Israel.

    Kinda like how we will NEVER do anything serious to Saudi Arabia, regardless of their support of terrorism, regardless of the backwardness of their social progress or laws. Financially, we're in bed with them just as we are with Israel.

    Has everything to do with money, nothing to do with "we need them." Israel needs us more than we need them.

  21. #121
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    First of all Islam is not a race so being against a religion is not racist. If I said the same things about a primative Christian Junta no one would call me a racist. Further more I support authentic Arabian culture and not the Islamic mess that has been imposed on them. This is not a racial problem but a religious one. Further more I am an Arabian Pagan who worships the God's of Old Arabia. So you can take your racial accusations elsewhere.
    But we're saying that you opposing Al Jazeera because it comes from a Middle Eastern country on the basis that "Islam is bad" is, at best, a huge stereotype. I don't see how what you are saying is ANY different from saying gay people should be barred from being teachers or scout troop leaders because kids might get molested.

  22. #122
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    But we're saying that you opposing Al Jazeera because it comes from a Middle Eastern country on the basis that "Islam is bad" is, at best, a huge stereotype. I don't see how what you are saying is ANY different from saying gay people should be barred from being teachers or scout troop leaders because kids might get molested.
    The fact that Islam is bad is not a stereotype but is a fact. Islam openly calls for the abuse and murder of gays as well as many other groups. Homosexuality however is an inborn biological orientation. It is not a ideology like Islam and in fact gays can be of many ideologies. However Islam is an ideology which is crystal clear about many things. Death for homosexuals is enshrined in Islam so those thatd defend Islam are defending this practice.

  23. #123
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    The fact that Islam is bad is not a stereotype but is a fact. Islam openly calls for the abuse and murder of gays as well as many other groups. Homosexuality however is an inborn biological orientation. It is not a ideology like Islam and in fact gays can be of many ideologies. However Islam is an ideology which is crystal clear about many things. Death for homosexuals is enshrined in Islam so those thatd defend Islam are defending this practice.
    The fact that you're saying a professional business from the middle eastern world by default must be judged as being Muslim and having a Muslim agenda is what you are stereotyping.

  24. #124
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    The fact that Islam is bad is not a stereotype but is a fact. Islam openly calls for the abuse and murder of gays as well as many other groups. Homosexuality however is an inborn biological orientation. It is not a ideology like Islam and in fact gays can be of many ideologies. However Islam is an ideology which is crystal clear about many things. Death for homosexuals is enshrined in Islam so those thatd defend Islam are defending this practice.
    Not all Muslims call for that, and Islam itself doesn't call for that. Certain imams and religious preachers call for it. People can take religion and abuse it... for centuries they did that with Christianity to justify the murder of a great deal of people.

  25. #125
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Not all Muslims call for that, and Islam itself doesn't call for that. Certain imams and religious preachers call for it. People can take religion and abuse it... for centuries they did that with Christianity to justify the murder of a great deal of people.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Not all Muslims call for that, and Islam itself doesn't call for that. Certain imams and religious preachers call for it. People can take religion and abuse it... for centuries they did that with Christianity to justify the murder of a great deal of people.
    Islam does call for the murder of homosexuals as shown here.
    Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet cursed effeminate men and those women who assume the similitude (manners) of men. He also said, "Turn them out of your houses." He turned out such-and-such person out, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such person.

    Sahih Bukhari 8:82:820

    Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

    Abu Dawud 38:4447

    Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.

    Abu Dawud 38:4448

    The fact that you think that islam has no death penalty for homosexuality shows how ignorant of Islam you are. In the Quran the city of Sodom was destroyed because of homosexuals. Death to homosexuals is enshrined in Islam.

  26. #126
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    This isn't a debate about Islam. This is you claiming that any business from that entire region of the world should be kept out because of Islam. Talk about that.

  27. #127
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    Islam does call for the murder of homosexuals as shown here.

    The fact that you think that islam has no death penalty for homosexuality shows how ignorant of Islam you are. In the Quran the city of Sodom was destroyed because of homosexuals. Death to homosexuals is enshrined in Islam.
    Christianity if interpreted in a strange way calls fort he death penalty of homosexuals too. Religious verses have been misinterpreted more times than one can count. I see more faux outrage here about Islam than Christianity or other religions. Either way, Al Jazeera isn't Muslim biased, and this isn't a discussion about Islam.

  28. #128
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Joy Behar (she hosts a show on Current TV) says she's learning Farsi

    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...-your-new-boss

  29. #129
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Farsi is a language in Iran, not Qatar. Newbusters is a pile of rubbish... I can't believe I bothered reading the comments under that joke of an article.

  30. #130
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Farsi is a language in Iran, not Qatar. Newbusters is a pile of rubbish... I can't believe I bothered reading the comments under that joke of an article.
    I was thinking the same thing... it's a Persian language and has nothing to do with Al Jazeera.

  31. #131
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Farsi is a language in Iran, not Qatar. Newbusters is a pile of rubbish... I can't believe I bothered reading the comments under that joke of an article.
    it's a joke

    jay leno is a comedian

    joy behar is a comedienne

    do u understand ?

  32. #132
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    it's a joke

    jay leno is a comedian

    joy behar is a comedienne

    do u understand ?
    I don't really care. I was giving my input mainly on that deplorable website.

  33. #133
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    it's a joke

    jay leno is a comedian

    joy behar is a comedienne

    do u understand ?
    Jay Leno is hardly a comedian. In fact, there is a huge shit storm going around that if it weren't for his writers feeding him, he would be crap. Reckon this is true for many late night talk shows but some host/hostesses give more credit to their writers than others. This exposure was due to many of his writers walking off after demanding a pay raise.

  34. #134
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Jay Leno is hardly a comedian. In fact, there is a huge shit storm going around that if it weren't for his writers feeding him, he would be crap. Reckon this is true for many late night talk shows but some host/hostesses give more credit to their writers than others. This exposure was due to many of his writers walking off after demanding a pay raise.
    i wasn't debating his comedic skills - only that he is one - he does stand up

    i was debating GC's ability to know the difference between a serious convo and one that is not

    he failed

    the jury is out on you

  35. #135
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i wasn't debating his comedic skills - only that he is one - he does stand up

    i was debating GC's ability to know the difference between a serious convo and one that is not

    he failed

    the jury is out on you
    Republican humor is never very funny. Like when George W Bush made the "joke" about searching under his dinner table for weapons of mass destruction at a fundraiser.

  36. #136
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i wasn't debating his comedic skills - only that he is one - he does stand up

    i was debating GC's ability to know the difference between a serious convo and one that is not

    he failed

    the jury is out on you
    I know who Jay Leno is. Stop the insults. And that article took something that was potentially a side comment and represented it as something to be taken seriously. Hence why Newsbusters is not an acceptable source. Newsbusters is a lot like the journalist in China who took an article from The Onion and represented it as factual.

    And I have a great sense of humor... but I also have logic. George Carlin was a comedian, but he was also a social critic and bashed on republicans multiple times.

  37. #137
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Christianity if interpreted in a strange way calls fort he death penalty of homosexuals too. Religious verses have been misinterpreted more times than one can count. I see more faux outrage here about Islam than Christianity or other religions. Either way, Al Jazeera isn't Muslim biased, and this isn't a discussion about Islam.
    It is not interpreted in a "strange" way it is interpreted for what it says. How many ways can you intepret Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

    Further more Christianity and Judaism as well call for the death penalty for homosexuals which is why they are evil religions. These verses aren't being mistranslated. They are being read as they are, it is merely Liberals like you who do not wish to see this.

  38. #138
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    It is not interpreted in a "strange" way it is interpreted for what it says. How many ways can you intepret Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

    Further more Christianity and Judaism as well call for the death penalty for homosexuals which is why they are evil religions. These verses aren't being mistranslated. They are being read as they are, it is merely Liberals like you who do not wish to see this.
    It's absolutely misinterpreted. People twist things all the time for their own agenda. That's how it is in any religion.

    Liberals like me? I am an atheist and I see things as clear as day. I won't engage in xenophobic and downright racist attacks either. Liberals... another fucking word people toss around like nothing. Please don't tell me what I can see or not. I can do the talking for myself.

  39. #139
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    First of all Islam is not a race so being against a religion is not racist. If I said the same things about a primative Christian Junta no one would call me a racist. Further more I support authentic Arabian culture and not the Islamic mess that has been imposed on them. This is not a racial problem but a religious one. Further more I am an Arabian Pagan who worships the God's of Old Arabia. So you can take your racial accusations elsewhere.
    So you pray to a black rock, too?

    From what you've said on this board, I doubt you "worship the God's of Old Arabia" -- the evidence is that you pick and choose and make up your own religion as you go along.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  40. #140
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    And Islam doesn't mandate terrorism any more than Christianity. The IRA, ETA or the LRA anyone?
    There's a massive difference: Islam's founder was himself a terrorist. Christianity's founder was basically a pacifist.

    So in one case, terrorists are following their founder's example; in the other, they're spitting in His face.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  41. #141
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    The fact that Islam is bad is not a stereotype but is a fact. Islam openly calls for the abuse and murder of gays as well as many other groups. Homosexuality however is an inborn biological orientation. It is not a ideology like Islam and in fact gays can be of many ideologies. However Islam is an ideology which is crystal clear about many things. Death for homosexuals is enshrined in Islam so those thatd defend Islam are defending this practice.
    Please provide citations from the Qu'ran.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  42. #142
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    Islam does call for the murder of homosexuals as shown here.
    Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet cursed effeminate men and those women who assume the similitude (manners) of men. He also said, "Turn them out of your houses." He turned out such-and-such person out, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such person.

    Sahih Bukhari 8:82:820

    Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

    Abu Dawud 38:4447

    Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.

    Abu Dawud 38:4448

    The fact that you think that islam has no death penalty for homosexuality shows how ignorant of Islam you are. In the Quran the city of Sodom was destroyed because of homosexuals. Death to homosexuals is enshrined in Islam.
    Those are not Islamic teachings, but are the personal opinions of individuals.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  43. #143
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,041
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    In light of alot of the posts above (don't want to quote...too many)...I want to share a letter from a poet whose work I love....I hope that it gives a different perspective. I am not a fan of bigotry or racial profiling...people are individuals and should be treated as such...period.

    Letter from Naomi Shihab Nye, Arab-American Poet:
    To Any Would-Be Terrorists

    I am sorry I have to call you that, but I don't know how else to get your attention. I hate that word. Do you know how hard some of us have worked to get rid of that word, to deny its instant connection to the Middle East? And now look. Look what extra work we have. Not only did your colleagues kill thousands of innocent, international people in those buildings and scar their families forever, they wounded a huge community of people in the Middle East, in the United States and all over the world. If that's what they wanted to do, please know the mission was a terrible success, and you can stop now.

    Because I feel a little closer to you than many Americans could possibly feel, or ever want to feel, I insist that you listen to me. Sit down and listen. I know what kinds of foods you like. I would feed them to you if you were right here, because it is very very important that you listen. I am humble in my country's pain and I am furious.

    My Palestinian father became a refugee in 1948. He came to the United States as a college student. He is 74 years old now and still homesick. He has planted fig trees. He has invited all the Ethiopians in his neighborhood to fill their little paper sacks with his figs. He has written columns and stories saying the Arabs are not terrorists, he has worked all his life to defy that word. Arabs are businessmen and students and kind neighbors. There is no one like him and there are thousands like him - gentle Arab daddies who make everyone laugh around the dinner table, who have a hard time with headlines, who stand outside in the evenings with their hands in their pockets staring toward the far horizon.

    I am sorry if you did not have a father like that. I wish everyone could have a father like that.


    ...MORE....Link

    http://godlas.myweb.uga.edu/shihabnye.html

  44. #144
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    It's absolutely misinterpreted. People twist things all the time for their own agenda. That's how it is in any religion.

    Liberals like me? I am an atheist and I see things as clear as day. I won't engage in xenophobic and downright racist attacks either. Liberals... another fucking word people toss around like nothing. Please don't tell me what I can see or not. I can do the talking for myself.
    So you think a verse in the Hadith saying that if anyone does as the people of Lut do IE homosexuality "Kil the one who does it and the one who is being done." Is some how misinterpreted. Tell me what hidden meaning is there other then what it clearly says and what it has universally been agreed upon by all major schools of Islamic thought. It is you who are choosing to twist the meaning of this clear verse in order to make Islam more peace loving and friendly. So I guess if your garden variety fascist made this same quote Mohammad did you would openly decry them. However when Mohammad basically says kill gays you think the verse means something different then what it says. It is you who is misinterpreting it by trying to twist it to make it some how gay friendly.

  45. #145
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    So you pray to a black rock, too?

    From what you've said on this board, I doubt you "worship the God's of Old Arabia" -- the evidence is that you pick and choose and make up your own religion as you go along.
    The Black Rock in question represents our Gods. It is not however our God. You see this is an idea propagated by Abrahamics. IE that people who use idols in worship actually worship the idols when in reality we worship the Gods who the idols represent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Those are not Islamic teachings, but are the personal opinions of individuals.
    Those are Islamic teachings. These are Sahih narrations from the Hadith AKA the wo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Please provide citations from the Qu'ran.
    (We also sent) Lut (as a messenger): behold, He said to his people, "Do ye do what is shameful though ye see (its iniquity)? Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant! But his people gave no other answer but this: they said, "Drive out the followers of Lut from your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" Then We saved him and his household save his wife; We destined her to be of those who stayed behind. And We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)!

    Qur'an 27:54

    The Quran has Allah destroying Sodom because it had homosexuals. It also unscientifically says that the people of Lut were the first to have homosexuals. When science shows that homosexuals have been in all cultures and all species before the imaginary people of Lut.rds of Mohammad himself. Which in Islam the Hadith is second in authority to the Quran.
    Last edited by Mariatenebre; January 6th, 2013 at 12:40 AM.

  46. #146
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    So you think a verse in the Hadith saying that if anyone does as the people of Lut do IE homosexuality "Kil the one who does it and the one who is being done." Is some how misinterpreted. Tell me what hidden meaning is there other then what it clearly says and what it has universally been agreed upon by all major schools of Islamic thought. It is you who are choosing to twist the meaning of this clear verse in order to make Islam more peace loving and friendly. So I guess if your garden variety fascist made this same quote Mohammad did you would openly decry them. However when Mohammad basically says kill gays you think the verse means something different then what it says. It is you who is misinterpreting it by trying to twist it to make it some how gay friendly.
    Again, the pontificating has gone far enough. Insulting those who have different views than oneself isn't going to gain them any real advantage in a discussion. Perhaps one can learn this when they are discussing. Insulting seem to be a common theme here.

    I'm not twisting shit and I'm seeing things for what they really are. I'm not trying to make Islam into more peace loving and friendly. I am an atheist and I don't care one bit about religion. This thread was about Al Jazeera, which is a secular news organization. Take it or leave it. If one doesn't like the truth, then leave the kitchen.

  47. #147
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,212
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Except Fox News does have contributors from the Democrat party & often interviews people who are very pro-gay. Margaret Hoover is a conservative Republican and is very pro-gay & supports gay marriage.
    So...MSNBC has had Sick RANT-orum (sick rant-mouth) RICK SANTORUM on their channel before, too.

    MSNBC heathens are anti-gay and hate us and they're going to hell, too.

    Run for your life!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Fox News & the Republican Party are tolerant towards gays.
    WHAT.

    THE.

    FUCK.

    This may be the most incredulous and unbelievable sentence that I have ever seen in more than seven years of being on JUB.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  48. #148
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Can we not respond to crazy bloodthirsty people who turn every conversation into weird racist xenophobic anti-Islam rants?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  49. #149
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,938

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    I'm just waiting for it to be realized the discussion is NOT about Islam, it's about whether or not any business from the Middle East should be viewed as a "muslim" effort and opposed on that basis.

    My answer obviously is no but if someone feels the answer is yes they should substantiate how/why it should be viewed that way.

  50. #150
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Can we not respond to crazy bloodthirsty people who turn every conversation into weird racist xenophobic anti-Islam rants?


    That's what I am thinking troll is as troll does. (Think forest gump) Just ignore it and it will slink off under a rock somewhere.

    I will just say I am happy beyond all levels of happiness that a different voice is entering the fray for other Americans. Hell I have been reading it and other sources for years.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.