JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 286
  1. #1
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Under the category ....

    "NO, you cannot make this shit up"

    Al Jazeera has purchased Current TV from the man who invented the internet ...... Al Gore

    Al figures to get $125M from this deal

    and guess what ....... Current TV, a channel that no one was watching ..... don't take my word for it ....... take host Elliott Spitzer's word

    Host Eliot Spitzer put his finger firmly on the problem earlier in December when he told Fishbowl NY, "Nobody's watching, but I'm having a great time."
    oh yeah the best part is that Current will cease to exist - Al Jazeera is just buying it for its distribution and will program it - they're gonna call it ..... are u ready ?

    "Al Jazeera America"

    can't wait

    I know one CE+P member recently back from the gulag who will LOVE the news



    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2398294.html

  2. #2

    Gore Sells Current TV to Al Jazeera

    I knew it would happen eventually. Al Jazeera would legitimately enter the US News Market. That day has now come.

    At least no one has to put up with the awful Current TV anymore.

    Al Jazeera is not the MSM. Most liberals will not like them because they don't cover the same news as ABC, FOX, NBC, MSNBC, and CNN.

    They will be mostly in competition with FOX.

    http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.co...ng-current-tv/


  3. #3
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Gore Sells Current TV to Al Jazeera

    wait what? AL Jazeera English is on TV and has been for quite some time. It's not on all the time, but they entered the US market some time ago. They use British reporters. What's the problem here? Al Jazeera English does a lot of investigative reporting that Fox News, CNN and other American stations abandoned years ago. Maybe they can make Current TV into the same thing.

  4. #4
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,182

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    I read an article about this today. I think Al J is owned by Qatar enterprise of some sort and that named jumped out at me and low and behold I been watching tennis from there all week. Qatar is in big letters on the court, aint that a trip. they got their hands in everything.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  5. #5
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,897

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Under the category ....

    "NO, you cannot make this shit up"

    Al Jazeera has purchased Current TV from the man who invented the internet ...... Al Gore

    Al figures to get $125M from this deal

    and guess what ....... Current TV, a channel that no one was watching

    $125 million for a channel no one was watching? I thought you were a big fan of capitalism and the 1% getting fabulously more wealthy.

    How is this a problem?

  6. #6

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Liberals in cahoots with Muslim fundamentalists?

    What else is new.

    Meanwhile brown gay men in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran & India are lynched in the town square.

    But who cares. They're not cute white blonde twinks from conservative Christian households.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  7. #7
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    JQ, Al JAzeera is NOT owned by Muslim fundamentalists. So nobody is in cahoots with anyone. Most of their anchors on their English news station are British. Take the red herrings somewhere else.

    And conservatives are the ones who have more in common with the regimes in Iran and Saudi Arabia.

    Nice ATTEMPT, but a major fail.

  8. #8
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,793
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Liberals
    Muslim fundamentalists
    brown gay men
    white blonde twinks
    conservative Christian(s)
    I think you’re trying to put too many ingredients in the soup. Sometimes things can taste good and yet lack good taste.

  9. #9
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,897

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Liberals in cahoots with Muslim fundamentalists?

    What else is new.

    Meanwhile brown gay men in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran & India are lynched in the town square.

    But who cares. They're not cute white blonde twinks from conservative Christian households.
    Your conservative Supreme Court ruled in Citizens United that "free" speech is not free. It is a function of how much money you have. I would think you would be cheering on the sale of Current TV to Al Jazeerah as a great victory for capitalism.

  10. #10
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    I think it is a wonderful idea. Al Jazeera covered and gave freedom of speech to groups otherwise ignored by western media.

    I know for many conservatives it will just echo as fear. But Qatar is quite a strong friend of ours and believes in our credo. Just because you dont actually wanna hear the other viewpoint makes it no less valid. I have had their news translated long before there was Al J English. They give insight you would otherwise not have and many Americas will be better for it.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  11. #11
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    The right wingers don't like Al Jazeera because exactly that... conservatives only want people to watch Fox News. They are afraid of other perspectives.

  12. #12

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    The right wingers don't like Al Jazeera because exactly that... conservatives only want people to watch Fox News. They are afraid of other perspectives.
    Who said conservatives are afraid of other perspectives? Just because I don't remember the names of the newspapers I read doesn't mean I get all my news from Fox.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  13. #13
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Who said conservatives are afraid of other perspectives? Just because I don't remember the names of the newspapers I read doesn't mean I get all my news from Fox.
    They are extremely afraid of other perspectives. They can't stand anything other than Fox News.

    Wait... who doesn't remember the names of newspapers? If one doesn't remember the names of newspaper they read perhaps they should consider seeing a doctor... could be the early onset of Alzheimer's.

    In addition, what are these newspapers and other sources? I'd like to hear them.

  14. #14

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Wait... who doesn't remember the names of newspapers? If one doesn't remember the names of newspaper they read perhaps they should consider seeing a doctor... could be the early onset of Alzheimer's.

    In addition, what are these newspapers and other sources? I'd like to hear them.
    I was joking about the newspapers comment. It was a Sarah Palin reference.

    I kinda miss her. She's a conservative diva many gay conservative bois revere.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  15. #15
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I was just joking about the newspapers comment. It was a Sarah Palin reference.

    I kinda miss her. She's a conservative diva many gay conservative bois revere.
    If she is the one that many gay conservative "bois" revere... it's time to find someone new. And one that doesn't hate gay people.

  16. #16
    Slut mrbeebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jackson
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    190

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    smart move. hilarious, but smart.

    still though... nobody will watch that shit.

    Willing to bet msnbc picks up olberman.
    All those wasted miles - all those aimless drives, through green aisles. Our careless life style: it was not so unwise.

  17. #17
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,428
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    I read somewhere...maybe Bloomberg as it is the only magazine I get still get in the mail.....that they were expanding and trying to get the rights to televise soccer and downsizing the news.

    Who they purchased from is a non issue.

  18. #18
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Liberals in cahoots with Muslim fundamentalists?

    What else is new.

    Meanwhile brown gay men in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran & India are lynched in the town square.

    But who cares. They're not cute white blonde twinks from conservative Christian households.

    HEY JAYQUEER!

    Guess who owns a huge piece of FoxNews Network?????

    Hint:

    Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal

  19. #19
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    HEY JAYQUEER!

    Guess who owns a huge piece of FoxNews Network?????

    Hint:

    Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
    This is the part where what you just said goes in one ear and out the other because Fox doesn't talk about Saudi funding of Islamic terrorism, it only talks about the Taliban Al Qaeda based in Baghdad.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I was joking about the newspapers comment. It was a Sarah Palin reference.

    I kinda miss her. She's a conservative diva many gay conservative bois revere.
    What part about her do they revere? The way she stomps on gay people as part of what's ruining the country while wearing her stylish glasses?

    So Republicans everytime the uber rightwing Clear Channel or Rupert Murdoch pick up a new partner or show should we post about it in fabricated outrage?

  20. #20
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,686
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    HEY JAYQUEER!

    Guess who owns a huge piece of FoxNews Network?????

    Hint:

    Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
    That's not a hint...that's a spoiler...haha
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    Things that come to those who wait, are often left over from whoever got there first. (source: pharmaceutical spam 2007)

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  21. #21
    JUB Addict andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,298

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    HEY JAYQUEER!

    Guess who owns a huge piece of FoxNews Network?????

    Hint:

    Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
    Oh bugger. You beat me to it!

  22. #22
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    With Jayqueer...it is always too easy.

  23. #23
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    With Jayqueer...it is always too easy.
    You mean someone who is obviously just repeating things they've been spoonfed without even enough personal conviction in any of it to ever come back and defend anything they said?

  24. #24
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Al Gore shook down cable operators to clear this awful channel when he launched

    That shakedown created value - distribution value

    Then Al proceeded to create and run a god awful network

    And for that he nets $125 million

    I find that ironic

    From Al G to Al J

    Sorta in the fam

  25. #25
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    ^ How much is Rupert Murdoch worth...speaking of shakedowns?

  26. #26
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I was joking about the newspapers comment. It was a Sarah Palin reference.

    I kinda miss her. She's a conservative diva many gay conservative bois revere.
    No. She is a homophobic, nasty piece of work that only you would rub your 'boi' clit for. no self respecting conservative, homosexual male would see her for anything other than what she really is.

  27. #27
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    Oh bugger. You beat me to it!
    bugger? Thank you, a new word for my Aussie dictionary.
    Crikey!
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  28. #28

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by justdra View Post
    I read an article about this today. I think Al J is owned by Qatar enterprise of some sort and that named jumped out at me and low and behold I been watching tennis from there all week. Qatar is in big letters on the court, aint that a trip. they got their hands in everything.
    The government of Qatar owns Al Jazeera.

    Al Jazeera news has been broadcast on LINK for some time. Similar to how the BBC News is broadcast on some PBS stations.

    .. .the funny part --- Al Gore sold out to BIG OIL. What a hypocrite.

    The other part that is quite interesting is that LIBERAL TV failed again. The liberal version of the news is hard to sell to the American people.

  29. #29
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,686
    Blog Entries
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    JQ, Al JAzeera is NOT owned by Muslim fundamentalists. So nobody is in cahoots with anyone. Most of their anchors on their English news station are British. Take the red herrings somewhere else.

    And conservatives are the ones who have more in common with the regimes in Iran and Saudi Arabia.

    Nice ATTEMPT, but a major fail.
    Id have to say this is more accurate to reality.


  30. #30
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The government of Qatar owns Al Jazeera.

    Al Jazeera news has been broadcast on LINK for some time. Similar to how the BBC News is broadcast on some PBS stations.

    .. .the funny part --- Al Gore sold out to BIG OIL. What a hypocrite.

    The other part that is quite interesting is that LIBERAL TV failed again. The liberal version of the news is hard to sell to the American people.
    Oh for Fuck's sake.

    Which is it?

    A. The TV news media is a vast liberal conspiracy and only FOX tells its tiny audience of viewers the truth?

    B. There is no liberal bias in the media at all and FOX is just bullshitting its low info demographic with the conspiracy theory?

  31. #31
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,584

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    I like Al Jazeera.
    They are much much better and fair than Fox news.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  32. #32
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    ^ How much is Rupert Murdoch worth...speaking of shakedowns?
    LOL

    Rupert provides value to his cable operators

    Big diff

  33. #33
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    So will Al Jazeera.

    Certainly they must have felt that the distribution groundwork that GoreCo. laid down was worth the price they paid for it.

  34. #34
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,093
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    From Al G to Al J

    Sorta in the fam
    LOL

    Cute.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  35. #35
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,794

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Under the category ....

    "NO, you cannot make this shit up"

    Al Jazeera has purchased Current TV from the man who invented the internet ...... Al Gore
    Why not you make us shit all the time. You start your post with a lie, and a old one.

    This myth was debunked over 5 yrs ago and yet it is still spread as a big lie by those wanting to impress other non critical thinkers with their standard bullshit. Might work on the old right wingers at home as well in 2013 as it did in 2012 or in 2009, but its bullshit then and now.

    Gore did not say he "invented" the Internet. In the March 9, 1999, interview on CNN's Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer that gave rise to the myth, Gore actually said: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
    http://mediamatters.org/research/200...to-have/137743

  36. #36
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by vulgar_newcomer View Post
    Why not you make us shit all the time. You start your post with a lie, and a old one.

    This myth was debunked over 5 yrs ago and yet it is still spread as a big lie by those wanting to impress other non critical thinkers with their standard bullshit. Might work on the old right wingers at home as well in 2013 as it did in 2012 or in 2009, but its bullshit then and now.



    http://mediamatters.org/research/200...to-have/137743
    There's many a slip twixt S and P.

    But I can't think of a time when Chance has made me fill my pants because of anything he has posted.

    lol

  37. #37
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by vulgar_newcomer View Post
    Why not you make us shit all the time. You start your post with a lie, and a old one.

    This myth was debunked over 5 yrs ago and yet it is still spread as a big lie by those wanting to impress other non critical thinkers with their standard bullshit. Might work on the old right wingers at home as well in 2013 as it did in 2012 or in 2009, but its bullshit then and now.



    http://mediamatters.org/research/200...to-have/137743
    DARPA created the internet. The first line was a jab at Al Gore... not intended to be taken seriously. Kinda like saying the Pope, you know the pedophile witness protection guy.... How often is Roosevelt credited with creating the atom bomb because he authorized the project? Or is that Oppenheimer? Can you imagine a non-technical bureaucrat taking credit for any invention or technical innovation?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  38. #38

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    LOL

    Rupert provides value to his cable operators

    Big diff
    It would be good if he would also provide some value to his cable viewers. You know, actual journalism, informed commentary, factual reporting, something along those lines.

  39. #39

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    I like Al Jazeera.
    They are much much better and fair than Fox news.
    Damning with faint praise!

  40. #40
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,230
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gore Sells Current TV to Al Jazeera

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Al Jazeera English does a lot of investigative reporting that Fox News, CNN and other American stations abandoned years ago.
    This. Plenty of times now, Al Jazeera has been a better news source than many others.
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  41. #41
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gore Sells Current TV to Al Jazeera

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The government of Qatar owns Al Jazeera.

    Al Jazeera news has been broadcast on LINK for some time. Similar to how the BBC News is broadcast on some PBS stations.

    .. .the funny part --- Al Gore sold out to BIG OIL. What a hypocrite.

    The other part that is quite interesting is that LIBERAL TV failed again. The liberal version of the news is hard to sell to the American people.
    The government of Qatar owns Al Jazeera so Al Gore selling anything to that entire region of the world = he's selling out to big oil?

    By that same logic, is any progressive or liberal who takes any money from any job in the U.S. selling out to western imperialism?

    I love the ridiculous goalposts you set up to basically be able to say any left winger is either miserably incompetent or a hypocrite or both. Which by the way is all that you are doing. If you want to actually talk about hypocrisy why don't you talk about something like Bush claiming he was running a war against Islamic fundamentalist while he was kissing the cheeks and doing big oil business with the guys funding it?

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Oh for Fuck's sake.

    Which is it?

    A. The TV news media is a vast liberal conspiracy and only FOX tells its tiny audience of viewers the truth?

    B. There is no liberal bias in the media at all and FOX is just bullshitting its low info demographic with the conspiracy theory?
    Exactly what I was going to say. Somebody just let slip that the whole "the media is left-wing-biased except for Fox" myth is known to by myth even to the far right. Jack is not very good at histrionics.

  42. #42

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by vulgar_newcomer View Post
    Why not you make us shit all the time. You start your post with a lie, and a old one.

    This myth was debunked over 5 yrs ago and yet it is still spread as a big lie by those wanting to impress other non critical thinkers with their standard bullshit. Might work on the old right wingers at home as well in 2013 as it did in 2012 or in 2009, but its bullshit then and now.



    http://mediamatters.org/research/200...to-have/137743
    Invented vs. created, LOL

    Chill man, created sounds like he made the Internet out of nothing -- even more bizarre.

    I am happy that he wasn't able to make the sale until after January 1 -- now he has to pay higher taxes on that income.

  43. #43
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    The right wingers don't like Al Jazeera because exactly that... conservatives only want people to watch Fox News. They are afraid of other perspectives.
    Didn't you get the memo, GC? Foreign brown people that don't speak English are scary and everyone in the Middle East are terrorists that hate 'Murica!

  44. #44
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gore Sells Current TV to Al Jazeera

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    The government of Qatar owns Al Jazeera so Al Gore selling anything to that entire region of the world = he's selling out to big oil?

    By that same logic, is any progressive or liberal who takes any money from any job in the U.S. selling out to western imperialism?

    I love the ridiculous goalposts you set up to basically be able to say any left winger is either miserably incompetent or a hypocrite or both. Which by the way is all that you are doing. If you want to actually talk about hypocrisy why don't you talk about something like Bush claiming he was running a war against Islamic fundamentalist while he was kissing the cheeks and doing big oil business with the guys funding it?



    Exactly what I was going to say. Somebody just let slip that the whole "the media is left-wing-biased except for Fox" myth is known to by myth even to the far right. Jack is not very good at histrionics.
    Absofuckinglutely.

    Saudi Arabia is the heartland of the fundamentalist Wahabist Islam that appeals to atavisic tribal goat herders.

    But that never stopped Bush and the rest of the industrial military complex from keeping their tongues firmly glued to the Saudi 'royal' fart boxes.

  45. #45
    JUB Addict andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,298

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    For the record, Al Jazeera is a well respected news organisation that shows very little bias. For that reason alone, it should be a welcome addition to news media in the US.

  46. #46
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,093
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    For the record, Al Jazeera is a well respected news organisation that shows very little bias. For that reason alone, it should be a welcome addition to news media in the US.
    And variety is better anyway. BBC America is a nice dose of something different, and it will be good to have a new one.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  47. #47
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by palemale View Post
    It would be good if he would also provide some value to his cable viewers. You know, actual journalism, informed commentary, factual reporting, something along those lines.
    My response to rareboy jazeera was on point Yours was and is a digression to the nth degreeThanks for your input but ....

  48. #48
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The government of Qatar owns Al Jazeera.

    Al Jazeera news has been broadcast on LINK for some time. Similar to how the BBC News is broadcast on some PBS stations.

    .. .the funny part --- Al Gore sold out to BIG OIL. What a hypocrite.

    The other part that is quite interesting is that LIBERAL TV failed again. The liberal version of the news is hard to sell to the American people.
    Liberal TV failed again? Is that why liberal stations are overtaking that shit known as Fox fucking News?

    Just some other failed swipe. I guess it's fine that everybody becomes brainwashed drones so they can watch that shit on Fox. All their horrible anchors... not one decent one on Fox.

  49. #49
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Liberal TV failed again? Is that why liberal stations are overtaking that shit known as Fox fucking News?

    Just some other failed swipe. I guess it's fine that everybody becomes brainwashed drones so they can watch that shit on Fox. All their horrible anchors... not one decent one on Fox.
    But the liberal news doesn't have a fair and balanced stamp on it like Fox.

  50. #50
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Al Jazeera Buys Current TV

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    But the liberal news doesn't have a fair and balanced stamp on it like Fox.
    I think Jon Stewart has a new stamp for them:



    Some right wing jubbers live by it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.