JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: ?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • -------0

    5 9.62%
  • 0

    1 1.92%
  • 1

    1 1.92%
  • 2.5

    2 3.85%
  • 4

    3 5.77%
  • 8

    11 21.15%
  • 10

    9 17.31%
  • 10++++++++++

    10 19.23%
  • 9

    7 13.46%
  • 6.5

    3 5.77%
Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 101
  1. #1
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Rate this college student male companion



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06b5be28f3b26818796457a043.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	913615Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06b5be231d08992493572f12b2.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	913616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06b5be2aeb68e2b2a50bec5a0c.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	913614

    Would you SERIOUSLY hire him?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    He is not advertising there for ladies: sorry, Pat

  4. #4
    Sex God RDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    834

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    What are some of his skills?

  5. #5
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,355

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    creepy body who made my browser shut down.

    thanks belamo.




  6. #6
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    I wouldn't hire any paid companion, it's not a question of how goodlooking they are or whatever. He's got a good body but if I WERE in the market for hiring, shaved body is a -.

  7. #7
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by RDaniel View Post
    What are some of his skills?
    Kiss, oral, anal... y hasta ahÝ puedo leer.

  8. #8
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    creepy body who made my browser shut down.

    thanks belamo.
    Is that only one or two of you there? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Statler-Waldorf.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	913625

    So you'd rather have me joining you in my usual scroogey mood instead of finally hiring him?

  9. #9
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,355

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Is that only one or two of you there? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Statler-Waldorf.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	913625

    So you'd rather have me joining you in my usual scroogey mood instead of finally hiring him?
    i have no idea what you said. speak english you spanish heathen.




  10. #10
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,193

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    He has a great body.
    Is he your toy boy ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  11. #11
    Sex God RDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    834

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Kiss, oral, anal... y hasta ahÝ puedo leer.
    Mmmhmm mmhmm. Es un buen besador? Es importante que tengo un buen besador.

    Will he do everything I tell him to do?

  12. #12
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,301
    Blog Entries
    31

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    He looks like a luxury item. I prefer bargain basement two for one deals myself. Keep one for the weekday and one for weekend best.

  13. #13
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    No, he's rather bland looking, i like a slighter figure.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15333914-news-dot-sky-dot-com.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	913640???????

  14. #14
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    He looks like a luxury item. I prefer bargain basement two for one deals myself. Keep one for the weekday and one for weekend best.
    €400 per hour, €800 two hours, €300 per hour if you keep booking him.
    My main concern is the face...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RDaniel View Post
    Mmmhmm mmhmm. Es un buen besador? Es importante que tengo un buen besador.

    Will he do everything I tell him to do?
    No idea... as of yet.

  15. #15
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    He has a great body.
    Is he your toy boy ?
    Nope... yet...

  16. #16
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    i have no idea what you said. speak english you spanish heathen.
    Please, refer to disclaimer sig accompanying every post of mine on here.

  17. #17
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,827
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    For 300 euros an hour, you should at least know what kind of face you're going to be looking at. Or at least show the back of his head if you're going to be plowing him. Pass.

    Lex

  18. #18
    Sex God RDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    834

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    No idea... as of yet.
    So... no references?

  19. #19
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    For 300 euros an hour, you should at least know what kind of face you're going to be looking at. Or at least show the back of his head if you're going to be plowing him. Pass.

    Lex
    http://careergirlnetwork.com/wp-cont...-it-797604.jpg

  20. #20

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    What's happening, Belamo?

    Has Grandmama given you a Xmas present of cash and you're going to throw it all on this headless prostitute?

  21. #21
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    I need a face. Pass.
    blacksyringe

  22. #22
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by RDaniel View Post
    So... no references?
    He's only had two clients so far. Wants to remain exclusive. So it seems.

    Totally against my usual practices. Sort of uncharted territory... maybe to celebrate the 19 anniversary of my first hire, on January, 31st, I think. It was the afternoon the opera house of Barcelona burned for the second time.

  23. #23
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    I need a face. Pass.
    Agreed. If you ever go to the gay porn area, open a thread with pics, and scroll up from the bottom of the page, you'll have a lot of "he's hot... WHOA no."

  24. #24
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,192
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    upgrade from teddy bears then

    ha
    12 dudes a campin middlull a noswhere%okay hamma sign in%
    *Public assist palase take a numba ans a wait ya turn*

  25. #25
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    What's happening, belamo?

    Has Grandmama given you a Xmas present of cash and you're going to throw it all on this headless prostitute?
    My grannies have been dead for over a decade. And we haven't made my mom a grandma yet. And I have enough cash of my own.
    Just foolin' around, I guess. And smouldering with desire... all those tantalizing redheads and gingers, Spaniards and foreign tourists... damn it!!!

  26. #26
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    My grannies have been dead for over a decade. And we haven't made my mom a grandma yet. And I have enough cash of my own.
    Just foolin' around, I guess. And smouldering with desire... all those tantalizing redheads and gingers, Spaniards and foreign tourists... damn it!!!
    I thought you said there were like, 2 or 3 people on the planet you would label as attractive. lol.

  27. #27
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Yes, but with less vagina.
    Happy now? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F677349_vagina330.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	913644

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOPPYSECONDS View Post
    upgrade from teddy bears then

    ha
    hum

  28. #28
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I thought you said there were like, 2 or 3 people on the planet you would label as attractive. lol.
    And what has that got to do attractiveness with sex? I am not fucking his face
    Sex is about kink. If it were about beauty, you would be making me fuck chicks as well...

    Let's see if we ca use some Sesame Street lesson to illustrate it... his pics make me horny: https://www.mundoweekend.com/p/es/st...cos/Mark/9678/

    his pic makes nothing on me: http://media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/...1612111932.jpg

    I also have said to the puck-th time that I would have certain reds and gingers for all their being fugly... back in the 1990s, I might have fucked a guy like Carrot Top before he went surgery-rumbling... get the idea...

  29. #29
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    And what has that got to do with sex? I am not fucking his face.
    I also have said to the puck-th time that I would have certain reds and gingers for all their being fugly... back in the 1990s, I might have fucked a guy like Carrot Top before he went surgery-rumbling... get the idea...
    Well I ask because you're here asking basically if people think this particular escort is attractive or not. Since you think almost no one is attractive then why does it matter?

  30. #30
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,827
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    He's only had two clients so far. Wants to remain exclusive. So it seems.
    More like "only two people have been dumb enough to fall for his hefty price scheme", if you ask me. But if the thought of you being one of the very few ones to meet his "criteria" makes you hard, go for it.

    Lex

  31. #31
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Well I ask because you're here asking basically if people think this particular escort is attractive or not. Since you think almost no one is attractive then why does it matter?
    Where do you get that "attractive" term from? Oh, that's your junkyard...

    It's one of the reasons why I am still not publishing my... people are not stupid, no, they are endowed with reason, yeah, sure they are... but then... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3471185_700b.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	913647

  32. #32
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Where do you get that "attractive" term from? Oh, that's your junkyard...

    It's one of the reasons why I am still not publishing my... people are not stupid, no, they are endowed with reason, yeah, sure they are... but then... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3471185_700b.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	913647
    Why else would you post pics of him? You're being dense, this is not an issue of people have no reason.

  33. #33
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    You're being dense
    http://www.womensbiblecafe.com/wp-co...2012/12/ww.jpg

  34. #34
    Sex God youfiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Cloud
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    974

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Like any form of entertainment, I do have a price that I would pay . Depending on how good his face is and what his qualifications are, I may feel inclined to hire!!

    Oh god, I'm pathetic!

  35. #35
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    More like "only two people have been dumb enough to fall for his hefty price scheme", if you ask me. But if the thought of you being one of the very few ones to meet his "criteria" makes you hard, go for it.

    Lex
    My thoughts exactly before I decided to start playing the game.

  36. #36
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Well, you didn't give us an ad or a description or anything... you posted 3 body pics and asked if we'd hire him. So the only criteria you were giving was looks/attractiveness.

    Simple reasoning, Belamo.

  37. #37
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Well, you didn't give us an ad or a description or anything... you posted 3 body pics and asked if we'd hire him. So the only criteria you were giving was looks/attractiveness.

    Simple head-scratching, belamo.
    Excuse me while I go brush my teeth.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by youfiad View Post
    Like any form of entertainment, I do have a price that I would pay . Depending on how good his face is and what his qualifications are, I may feel inclined to hire!!

    Oh god, I'm pathetic!
    If you have survived living in Saint Cloud ?, you can sure get over that wrong feeling

  38. #38
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    My point is you create this thread asking for an answer that won't possibly be valid since you say attractiveness has nothing to do with sex and that you think almost no one is attractive.

    Spend your money on whatever you want. But your question was a broken hoop.

  39. #39
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    My point is you create this thread asking for an answer that won't possibly be valid since you say attractiveness has nothing to do with sex and that you think almost no one is attractive.

    Spend your money on whatever you want. But your question was a broken hoop.

  40. #40
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post


    See? now you have a bland (and foppish-looking) guy as your avatar again Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avatar370066_507.gif.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	913653


  41. #41
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,193

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    €400 per hour, €800 two hours, €300 per hour if you keep booking him.
    My main concern is the face...

    - - - Updated - - -



    No idea... as of yet.
    Are you rich?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  42. #42
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    You want us to rate a torso?
    Yep... and part of some rumppocks

    What, you seem to be rating so very highly a web persona... that one you also refer to under your username.

  43. #43
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Are you rich?
    Oh, if I were rich I would not need to make up for my existential helplessness with message boards and sex, hired or not. I would be REALLY busy using my wealth, not wasting it on "living a life".

  44. #44
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    31,193

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Oh, if I were rich I would not need to make up for my existential helplessness with message boards and sex, hired or not. I would be REALLY busy using my wealth, not wasting it on "living a life".
    So you are not rich.
    I'm disappointed because i want to ask more questions if you are rich.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  45. #45
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    So you are not rich.
    I'm disappointed because i want to ask more questions if you are rich.

    Go read The Great Gatsby. Or some Kardashian blog.

  46. #46
    Sex God youfiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Cloud
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    974

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    If you have survived living in Saint Cloud ?, you can sure get over that wrong feeling
    I'm a little confused. I am only living in Saint Cloud until May then I am outty like a boner in sweatpants. I absolutely despise that place. Population of interesting, attractive, willing to have man-on-man action: 0

  47. #47
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Perfect if he were a bit slimmer.

    I'm afraid of being crushed in my sleep.
    If he is a bit slimmer he can go right to hell.

  48. #48
    PococurantÚ belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by youfiad View Post
    I'm a little confused. I am only living in Saint Cloud until May then I am outty like a boner in sweatpants. I absolutely despise that place. Population of interesting, attractive, willing to have man-on-man action: 0
    You can only say you are pathetic not because you would be willing to pay for the right escorting man (like God-fearing men have been doing before Him for ages for any women they wanted to marry or just keep under their tents) but because you are choking under the Saint Cloud atmosphere.

  49. #49
    Sex God youfiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Cloud
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    974

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    You can only say you are pathetic not because you would be willing to pay for the right escorting man (like God-fearing men have been doing before Him for ages for any women they wanted to marry or just keep under their tents) but because you are choking under the Saint Cloud atmosphere.
    Welllllllllll, let's just say that the guys that I'm interested in don't give me the time of day, and the guys I have no interest in are persistent.. It's a vicious circle of sadness...

  50. #50
    Look, listen and rejoice oakpope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Paris, France.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,426

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rate this college student male companion

    I'm sure under some of Saint Cloud's roofs,there's action aplenty

    For the OP : if I were rich and willing to pay for sex, then yes, his body is of a type only money could provide for me. Less his face is ugly.
    Magna Veritas


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.