JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 129
  1. #51
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    That's not political correctness. That's basic politeness.
    Politeness is overrated and not necessary in this situation. It is more detrimental to the situation.

  2. #52
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    Politeness is overrated and not necessary in this situation. It is more detrimental to the situation.
    False. Polite discourse should absolutely be part of any political conversation. Anything else is letting emotions run your country rather than clear minds.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  3. #53

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    False. Polite discourse should absolutely be part of any political conversation. Anything else is letting emotions run your country rather than clear minds.
    Thanks for a good morning laugh. Are you doing standup comedy now?

  4. #54
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Heated discussion is one thing, curse words - another. It's repulsive to me that someone who consistently posts the sanctimonious video-game-hating, christianity-steeped crap that you do, thinks telling people to "fuck themselves" in politics is a legitimate political discourse.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  5. #55
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Heated discussion is one thing, curse words - another. It's repulsive to me that someone who consistently posts the sanctimonious video-game-hating, christianity-steeped crap that you do, thinks telling people to "fuck themselves" in politics is a legitimate political discourse.
    If Obama said this to a prominent Republican, who would be the first one to have a thread up about it? Chance or Jack?

  6. #56
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    ANDREW JACKSON
    Perhaps we should bring back the duel.
    I'm shipping that
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  7. #57
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    If Obama said this to a prominent Republican, who would be the first one to have a thread up about it? Chance or Jack?
    That is a very good point. And each of us would call it harmless and the poster as over-reacting. The said is true now.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  8. #58
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    I would not call it harmless. I would be incredibly disappointed with Obama if he did that, however deserved it might have been.

    But the point is moot, because Obama has class.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  9. #59
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Oh come on Rolyo, every time Biden makes a gaff you see the apologist. I have no doubt the President of the United States would not lower himself to such language. However I am not confused as to whether or not the poeple in congress are adults and whether they live in the same world we do.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #60
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    They should be held to higher standards of communication, and if they aren't, then it's the people's failure. And Biden's gaffes don't feature curse words, at least in my memory.

    I don't deny that I would be more forgiving if it's my side. Anyone who denies that is a violent hypocrite. But I WOULD be bothered by it, and I wouldn't lie about being bothered.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  11. #61
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    I love it when some make excuses for the bad behavior of others. The excuse "well it happened a lot in the past" is not a good one at all. And it certainly doesn't excuse what Boehner said.

  12. #62
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,951
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    Politeness is overrated and not necessary in this situation. It is more detrimental to the situation.
    British politicians have long managed to be quite insulting and raise tempers without using foul language. And doing that way has an advantage: it requires a more nimble mind than just relying on the animal parts, which is where foul language spouts from.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  13. #63
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,951
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Thanks for a good morning laugh. Are you doing standup comedy now?
    If you believe that foul language which stirs up emotions contributes to rational decision-making, it explains a lot about many of your posts.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  14. #64
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,951
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I would not call it harmless. I would be incredibly disappointed with Obama if he did that, however deserved it might have been.

    But the point is moot, because Obama has class.
    Ditto that.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  15. #65

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    They should be held to higher standards of communication, and if they aren't, then it's the people's failure. And Biden's gaffes don't feature curse words, at least in my memory.

    I don't deny that I would be more forgiving if it's my side. Anyone who denies that is a violent hypocrite. But I WOULD be bothered by it, and I wouldn't lie about being bothered.
    As usual, you have selective memory.


  16. #66

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    If you believe that foul language which stirs up emotions contributes to rational decision-making, it explains a lot about many of your posts.
    Here's your idol . . . . which explains a lot about many of your posts.


  17. #67
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    As usual, you have selective memory.
    Yeah like that's telling someone to go fuck themselves.

    Selective reasoning seems to be popular here.

  18. #68
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,156

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    “Political Discourse” my ass. Boner was passing someone in the hall, and out of nowhere told him to go fuck himself – then said it again. There was no argument, no deal making, nothing other than Boner being a ginormous tool, not to mention a petulant child.

    There is nothing here but Boer displaying some puerile spite by acting like a whiny 12 year old.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  19. #69
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    False. Polite discourse should absolutely be part of any political conversation. Anything else is letting emotions run your country rather than clear minds.
    i hope you're kidding

    oh yeah ...... you're not

    self awareness 101

    another way of looking at it is to get something off your chest ...... like go fuck yourself ...... so that you can move on and not hold it in

    i rather like it

  20. #70
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    “Political Discourse” my ass. Boner was passing someone in the hall, and out of nowhere told him to go fuck himself – then said it again. There was no argument, no deal making, nothing other than Boner being a ginormous tool, not to mention a petulant child.

    There is nothing here but Boer displaying some puerile spite by acting like a whiny 12 year old.
    silly TX - did you not catch Harry's "word is out" about Boehner

    that he's a dictator
    that he's more interested in his job as speaker than the good of the country

    worthy of "go fuck yourself" at a minimum

    harry could use a few more "go fuck yourself" actually

  21. #71
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i hope you're kidding

    oh yeah ...... you're not

    self awareness 101

    another way of looking at it is to get something off your chest ...... like go fuck yourself ...... so that you can move on and not hold it in

    i rather like it
    What I notice from Republicans here in CE&P more than almost anything else is a complete inability to grasp or place proper context or proportion.

    If you were both elected representatives of the people and interacted the way you did here I would say you're both embarrassments. But neither of you are.

  22. #72
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    silly TX - did you not catch Harry's "word is out" about Boehner

    that he's a dictator
    that he's more interested in his job as speaker than the good of the country

    worthy of "go fuck yourself" at a minimum

    harry could use a few more "go fuck yourself" actually
    Here is one... the American people told the GOP to go fuck themselves in november. So why haven't they taken the hint?

  23. #73
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    As usual, you have selective memory.

    What kind of moronic (I am SO tempted to break the R word right now!) comparison is that? Using curse words in a casual friendly line whispered in a friend's ear as opposed to cursing in the face of a political opponent in anger? Are you THAT clueless?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  24. #74
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,156

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    silly TX - did you not catch Harry's "word is out" about Boehner

    that he's a dictator
    that he's more interested in his job as speaker than the good of the country

    worthy of "go fuck yourself" at a minimum

    harry could use a few more "go fuck yourself" actually
    Don't try to spin this into a "righteous quest," against the evil Harry.

    Boner is a BIG DICK and acted like one. My 12 year old nephew could have come up with something more scathing and less purile. If you think that kind of thing is justified, you should then be embarrassed that THAT, is all he could come up with.

    Common, cliche, unimaginative, AND a ginormous asshat - contemptible really.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  25. #75
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    And it was totally obvious what Joe Biden meant. He meant this is a history changing moment. It was not an insult. The inability to place any context whatsoever, like I mentioned before.

  26. #76
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,156

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    What kind of moronic (I am SO tempted to break the R word right now!) comparison is that? Using curse words in a casual friendly line whispered in a friend's ear as opposed to cursing in the face of a political opponent in anger? Are you THAT clueless?
    Rhinopasty?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  27. #77
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Rhinopasty?
    Reductionist reactionary?

  28. #78
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Don't try to spin this into a "righteous quest," against the evil Harry.

    Boner is a BIG DICK and acted like one. My 12 year old nephew could have come up with something more scathing and less purile. If you think that kind of thing is justified, you should then be embarrassed that THAT, is all he could come up with.

    Common, cliche, unimaginative, AND a ginormous asshat - contemptible really.
    not sure what u mean (as we're holding hands)

    Harry started the fracas with his words about Boehner which were less than kind

    Boehner RESPONDED

    not sure Harry deserved better

    actually i would've given him a wedgie

  29. #79
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    not sure what u mean (as we're holding hands)

    Harry started the fracas with his words about Boehner which were less than kind

    Boehner RESPONDED

    not sure Harry deserved better

    actually i would've given him a wedgie
    Elevation of discourse under Republicans...

  30. #80
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/0...liff-showdown/ - I think Bonehead was probably frustrated his ivory tower is falling apart. Bonehead is still a delusional moron.

  31. #81
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/0...liff-showdown/ - I think Bonehead was probably frustrated his ivory tower is falling apart. Bonehead is still a delusional moron.
    The irony of this post is hilarious, but sad.

  32. #82
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    The irony of this post is hilarious, but sad.
    Really? Care to explain why?

    Or have another personal attack to use?


  33. #83

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/0...liff-showdown/ - I think Bonehead was probably frustrated his ivory tower is falling apart. Bonehead is still a delusional moron.
    What's funny is how the media is participating in Obama's goal -- to destroy the republican party.

    Any doubt now that some the MSM are members of the Obamallegiance?

    Good luck barry, it ain't gonna happen.

  34. #84

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    What kind of moronic (I am SO tempted to break the R word right now!) comparison is that? Using curse words in a casual friendly line whispered in a friend's ear as opposed to cursing in the face of a political opponent in anger? Are you THAT clueless?
    You said he had never used a curse word in one of his gaffes.

    I just proved you wrong and you want to argue over a situation seen by millions of people.

    The "R word'?

  35. #85
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    What's funny is how the media is participating in Obama's goal -- to destroy the republican party.

    Any doubt now that some the MSM are members of the Obamallegiance?

    Good luck barry, it ain't gonna happen.
    OBama's goal? AS far as I'm concerned Obama just needs to sit back and have some popcorn. Enjoy the show as the republican party self destructs itself. And what the heck is this Obamallegiance rubbish? PEople really ought to avoid personal attacks. I guess the ObamaHaters club is in full swing. Hate and bash at all costs.

  36. #86
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    No Diggety


    No Doubt
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  37. #87
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    C
    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Really? Care to explain why?

    Or have another personal attack to use?

    The hilarity continues

    The gift that keeps on giving

  38. #88
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    And the insults that keep on flowing when no argument exists.

  39. #89
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,951
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Here's your idol . . . . which explains a lot about many of your posts.
    A video of Obama getting introduced, three times, is supposed to prove what?

    And a video where someone good at imitating the President did the voice?

    BTW, if you had a video of my 'idol', I'd be surprised -- there's only one person in American politics who might qualify, and I doubt you could guess it in twenty tries.
    Last edited by Kulindahr; January 6th, 2013 at 07:44 PM.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  40. #90
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,951
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    You said he had never used a curse word in one of his gaffes.

    I just proved you wrong and you want to argue over a situation seen by millions of people.
    Um, what?

    You haven't shown us a Biden gaffe.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  41. #91

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    A video of Obama getting introduced, three times, is supposed to prove what?

    And a video where someone good at imitating the President did the voice?

    BTW, if you had a video of my 'idol', I'd be surprised -- there's only one person in American politics who might qualify, and I doubt you could guess it in twenty tries.
    "It's a big fuckin' deal"

  42. #92
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Really? Care to explain why?

    Or have another personal attack to use?

    When you lambast the political discourse, and then yourself resort to the same types of language, the irony is hilarious. The fact that you can't even see what you did is sad.

  43. #93
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    When you lambast the political discourse, and then yourself resort to the same types of language, the irony is hilarious. The fact that you can't even see what you did is sad.
    Oh puh-leaze. I'm not telling anyone to go fuck themselves. I may use it to describe a certain topic though. Like that fucking illegal war in Iraq. Nice try though. And by the way, look up the definition of irony. Convenient time to attack me I suppose?

  44. #94
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,156

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    GO FUCK YOURSELF is not political discourse, it's petty childishness.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  45. #95
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    When you lambast the political discourse, and then yourself resort to the same types of language, the irony is hilarious. The fact that you can't even see what you did is sad.
    it's so obvious to everyone except ......... LOL

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    GO FUCK YOURSELF is not political discourse, it's petty childishness.
    didn't know u were such a prude

  46. #96
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,156

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Well if anyone would know what "prude" means it would be YOU!!!

    I think it's amusing that when Boner acts like a crass child it doesn't bother you at all.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  47. #97
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Well if anyone would know what "prude" means it would be YOU!!!

    I think it's amusing that when Boner acts like a crass child it doesn't bother you at all.
    i will ignore your first comment - which was far worse than "go fuck yourself"

    as for JB, it's a gut reaction to Reid's heinous/much worse depiction of him

    shit happens and it's not a big deal IMO

    JB's response was gut - Harry Reid's comments were planned

    the latter is much worse

  48. #98
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    When you lambast the political discourse, and then yourself resort to the same types of language, the irony is hilarious. The fact that you can't even see what you did is sad.
    Yes if you lack completely any sense of context as every Republican thus far in the thread has demonstrated, and you equate the behavior of a public representative of the people with some random anonymous person arguing in an internet forum, sure. Otherwise what you've said has absolutely no merit.

  49. #99
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,156

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i will ignore your first comment - which was far worse than "go fuck yourself"

    as for JB, it's a gut reaction to Reid's heinous/much worse depiction of him

    shit happens and it's not a big deal IMO

    JB's response was gut - Harry Reid's comments were planned

    the latter is much worse
    OOOHHHHHH who's the prude now. I was just having some political discourse, you know, like Boner.

    I think it's amusing that when you call me a prude that's just fine but when I return the favor you inflate like an offended hen.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  50. #100
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    OOOHHHHHH who's the prude now. I was just having some political discourse, you know, like Boner.

    I think it's amusing that when you call me a prude that's just fine but when I return the favor you inflate like an offended hen.
    did u miss my wink ?

    yes u did

    mr. underbridge

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.